Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Don't tell thanks yaar u deserve it. ๐Ÿ˜Š
After end the show Only we all connected with ishveer and feel their presents because of u and ur ff. So again thanks for giving such a wonderful story and love u lot dear.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hmm okay dear
happy to hear that you are somewhere connected to Ishveer thorough my FF and me really blessed to hear this word
thanks for reading this story daily and making it wonderful dear ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 159
When Ishani said she won't be with Ranveer in the same room. Ranveer had a disappointed face.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):So you won't.
Ishani:Haan I won't. How we were in these 2 weeks. you were in your room and I was in my room. So let us continue it.
Ranveer:Then yesterday you were with me?
Ishani:It was for the sake of Maa and Baba.
Ranveer:Tk so this is your next penalty?
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer:Let me break it my dear wife.
Ishani:Let me see.

Where telling it Ishani held Raagini close to her and she sat in the sofa. Raagini was still playing with Ishani where she is not ready to sleep. When Ishani was caressing her back to make her sleep Ranveer who was standing with a disappointed face immediately got Raagini from Ishani. Ishani who didn't expect Ranveer would get Raagini from her saw Ranveer with a doubtful look.
Ishani(getting up from the sofa and coming near to Ranveer):What are you doing?
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):My dear beti be with Papa for sometime.(Seeing Ishani):Let me make her sleep today.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk..

Ranveer cutely kept her in his embrace where a fatherly affection was seen in him. He sat in the sofa with Raagini and saw Raagini with his charming smile. Ishani seeing Ranveer's care towards Raagini came and sat next to him. Raagini cutely was seeing her parents face. Ranveer made her to lay in his shoulders where feeling uncomfortable Raagini cutely started to cry.
Ranveer: Oh no no baby no crying.
Ishani:Make her lay her head in your chest.
Ranveer: Haan.

Raagini who was crying Ranveer made her rest her head in his chest and held her close to him. Raagini was so comfortable in Ranveer's embrace where Ranveer made her comfortable and he caressed her back lovingly.  Raagini cutely started to pull his t-shirt with her cute little hands and was laying in his chest.
Ranveer(cutely caressing Raagini's back with a smile): You know Baby what is your Papa's biggest happiness in his life?
Ishani(with a child like voice bit coming near him): what is it Papa?
Ranveer(giving a funny strict glance to her): You said you won't stay with me in same room know so for some time I am not going to talk to you. And it is between me and my beti.
Ishani:Tk tk talk to her.(she gave a funny smile).
Ranveer:(caressing Raagini):Haan Baby do you know what is the biggest happiness in your Papa's life?(seeing the way Raagini trying to sleep in his closeness in a emotional voice) It is your Mama. from small more than your Mama I never needed anybody or any other thing in my life. I never know why I loved her from my small age? but only thing I know is if she is in my I will get all the happiness in my life. As I thought your mother came in my life.After all the struggles I got her in my life as per my thought she gave all the happiness to me in the form of love, care, affection and now the greatest happiness she gave me is you. My dear beti always Papa will keep you happy.

Ishani saw him with a emotional look where Ranveer holding Raagini in his embrace turned and saw Ishani with a lovable face. Ishani taking a deep breath rested her head in his shoulders where Ranveer immediately brought his hands and put his hand around Ishani's neck and caught her shoulder. Finally in one hand he had his lovely wife in the other hand he held his daughter. There was a cute family bond. They don't know for how much time they were in that position. Ishani lowering her head saw Raagini who was completely in sleep.
Ishani(saw Ranveer where he saw her with a cute smile):Raagini has slept. Can I take her with me?
Ranveer(shaking his head as no): Be with me.
Ishani: Nahi Its a penalty. (she took her head from his shoulders and saw him with a smile):Tk Ranveer we need to cut Raagini's hair.
Ranveer:Hair cut?
Ishani: Haan Hair is bit disturbing her let us cut it so that she will be comfortable. When are you free? or can I go by myself?
Ranveer: I said you not to go anywhere alone. Tomorrow is Sunday only know let us go tomorrow morning and even I need to cut my hair so let us go to Unisex salon in the morning.
Ishani:Tk Ranveer.(she smiled at Ranveer and seeing Raagini sleeping in Ranveer's chest She saw Raagini's lips): her lips will be so cute while she is sleeping.
Ranveer(seeing her lips): Hmmm totally she is cute.
Ishani: Hmm cute only but lips know it will be perfectly like your lips.
Ranveer(with a naughty smile): But Ranveer's lips are always special to Ishani because she clearly know what all Ranveer's lips will do.
Ishani(with a shyness cutely hitting his shoulders): Naughty..

She got Raagini slowly without disturbing her sleep. She held her in her embrace and started to walk towards her room.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani going towards her room):Hello Madam I won't sleep until you come and share room with me.
Ishani (going to her room entrance and turning to him): If you are going to sleep good night. If you are not going to sleep Happy Maha Shivratri.

She gave a smile and entered her room and locked the room. Ishani went to the bed and made Raagini lay in the bed. She took her night dresses and went in and after a while came back after changing. She came and laid beside Raagini. Ishani laying in the bed thought about Ranveer's emotional words where he said she is the happiest thing in his life. She thought what all Ranveer said to Raagini.
Ishani(to herself with a smile): Ranveer's love is pure I will be always with him. Here after I won't stupidly sacrifice and make him cry. Anything may come as a obstacle in our life. I will never leave Ranveer. If even the faith separates us I will do all my best to come back to him.
Ranveer who was still sitting in the sofa seeing Ishani's room's door. He was unsatisfied as Ishani is not with him.
Ranveer(to himself): How to make her come out? she would have slept? no no she will be surely thinking about me. (taking his mobile from his pocket)Let me call her.
Ranveer dialed her number where Ishani who was thinking about Ranveer saw her mobile ringing. She saw the display as Ranveer and had a smile.
Ishani(picking the call in a low voice):Hello..
Ranveer: You slept.
Ishani: Do my voice look like sleep talking?
Ranveer: Nahi nahi not like that.. Ishani come know?
Ishani: I won't
Ranveer: I am your husband.
Ishani: Haan but you didn't behave like a husband for the past two weeks. You were like a rude school master to me.
Ranveer:Accha tk come out now.I will behave like a husband
Ishani: No need to show your husband duty now go and sleep.
Ranveer: I want to talk to you please..(he was so longing for her).
Ishani: I won't I am going to sleep. you also go and sleep.
Ranveer: Nahi without you I won't sleep. Come let us sleep together.
Ishani:Ranveer. Good boy know. She how sweetly your daughter is sleeping why you are protesting?come on go and sleep.
Ranveer: My daughter is near her mother so she is sleeping. But I am not near her mother know. If I am near her mother only I will be able to sleep.
Ishani:(there was cute shyness in her face):Tk don't sleep let me cut the call.
Ranveer:Don't cut it(his voice was so longing):Tk you even slap me or scold me but come to me.
Ishani: I don't know to do all that. I am going to sleep.
Ranveer: Ishani come and sleep with me. you can sleep in my chest.
Ishani:Today I am comfortable in the pillow itself. Let me sleep here itself.
Ranveer:(in a romantic voice):Ishani you cannot hear heart beat in pillow. you can hear heart beat in Ranveer's chest only.
Ishani: I have heard his heart beat yesterday itself. Today That heart need to beat just thinking Ranveer's lover.
Ranveer:So you won't come out.
Ishani:No way.

Ranveer thinking Ishani won't come out started to cough heavily.
Ranveer(bit coughing heavily):Isha...(coughing)Ishani
Ishani(got up from the bed):Why are you coughing Ranveer?
Ranveer:(still coughing): Don't know suddenly cough is coming.
Ishani:(got up from the bed and keeping the pillow to the sides to Raagini she came to the door and opened and came out and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer.

He was still coughing. Ishani comes and held him where he was acting like having cough to the extreme.
Ishani:Kya hua?Suddenly
Ranveer(catching her hand):Don't know Ishani..
Ishani(was up to get up):Let me get water.
Ranveer(stopping coughing and got up and held her close to him and gave a smile):Nothing happened to me. I just acted to make you come out.
Ishani: you Ranveer..(she gave a anger look).
Ranveer(pulling her even close to him):If I say head ache you will find out that is a lie. Even coughing also I thought you won't believe but gold heart wife has believed.
Ishani(trying to leave his grip):leave me now.
Ranveer: (in a husky voice): Nahi not today Ishani. Ranveer is not going to leave you that easily.

Ranveer saw her eyes where he saw her with a cute look. Ishani fell in his eyes trap. With a lovely eye lock Ranveer made her walk towards the wall and made her hit her back in the wall next to his room.
Ranveer(in a low voice);Why you won't be in the same room with me?
Ishani(saw his eyes where she looked like a sorrow child): Nothing you only didn't allow me to enter your room when we came to Nagpur.
Ranveer: I am sorry Ishani I know I am really a bad man while I get anger but..
Ishani(bit her eyes had tears):But what Ranveer?...you know what you melt like anything If I show my love but If I fail to show my love you are showing your angry attitude. Let me tell you (keeping her hands on his shoulders) Its really hurting me Ranveer. The words you use without your knowledge when you are angry is really hurting me like anything.
Ranveer(seeing her worriedly wiped her tears);Why you need to cry? Tell me what all I said in anger?
Ishani:(properly wiping her eyes): No don't want. Leave me.(she was about to leave his grip)
Ranveer(holding her back close to him):Tell me.
Ishani:The day I pushed you what did you tell me? I have got bored of you. How can you think like that? I will never get bored of you Ranveer.(See:Episode 137 page 68)
Ranveer(almost hugging her): I am sorry I am really sorry. I really don't know Ishani I sometime fail to understand that you too love me the same way I love you. When you get busy with Raagini and family I really get upset that i cannot spend time with you. That is what I would have told that word. I am sorry. (with a smile):Now tell me what are the other things I told you?
Ishani:(seeing him with a cute look): you said your single finger won't touch me.(See:Episode 137 page 68)
Ranveer(with a smile caressing her back with his both the hands): Did you see all my 10 fingers touched you. Are you okay?
Ishani:(feeling his touch smiling): Haan tk tk..
Ranveer: Next..
Ishani(thinking for a while and with a funny anger): How can you tell this?
Ranveer:What?
Ishani:You said I should not rule you with my beauty.did I anytime told you I am beautiful?(See:Episode 137 page 68)
Ranveer:Ek minute the complete world know you are so beautiful and I am blessed to have you as my wife. As all come behind you for beauty in anger I said that. (he lowered himself toward her feet)Can I fall in your feet?
Ishani(pulling him catching his t-shirt):what are you doing?As a wife I myself never feel in your feet why are you falling in my feet now?
Ranveer:Arrey we were friends once so we don't see these formalities between us .today I am up to fall in your feet for wrong things I have done.
Ishani:Tk don't repeat it.
Ranveer:I won't repeat it but (taking his lips near her lips) but your beauty is ruling me always.
Ishani(cutely pushing him where he held her without leaving his grip);Naughty.
Ranveer:Tk hain na that is it know?
Ishani: Nahi not yet over. Tell me why did you bring me to Nagpur? you said me in anger that you brought me only to prevent me from Nirbhay and his family. Is that is true? Other than that you don't need me?(See:Episode 142 page 79).
Ranveer: Actually that is also a reason.Another thing is to be frank even though I fight with you I cannot be without seeing you that is why I brought you with me.
Ishani:Tk (she gave a smile):And what did you tell me?. If again Nirbhay take me with him you cannot search me again in Haryana? so you will leave your wife as it is?(See:Episode 142 page 79).
Ranveer: Ishani.. That and all in anger I would have told(his face was serious): Not only Nirbhay if anyone try to take you away from me I won't leave them as it is.
Ishani(seeing him boiling in anger touched his chest):Its okay cool.
Ranveer(immediately smiling at her):Tk that is it know?
Ishani:Another one its a final one and also a worst one.
Ranveer(bit fearing):What is it?
Ishani:(making him leave her she started to walk two steps from him):What did you tell know? I am making you to come behind me?Did I any time told you to come behind me? and you said you are not a dog to come for a bone. How cheap words you used and finally what you told even if the world comes to the situation that I am the only woman you won't touch me(turning to him )Hain na Ranveer?

Ranveer giving him completely to Ishani with a smile immediately took her in his hands.
Ishani(seeing his suddenly action being in his hands):What are you doing Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a smile seeing her face):you no need to make me come behind you.Even if you hate me I will be coming behind you.Do you remember when you were about to get married to Shikhar and when I was about to get married to Rithika.Even though you scolded me many time did I stopped coming behind you?. I was behind you only.And to come to you if I need to change as a dog I will surely change Ishani.

Ishani laughed at his answer.
Ranveer(seeing her laugh):And even the world come to the level of you are the only woman hmm that is enough I will have my Ishani and I can love her. At least there won't be any vamp in our story.
Ishani completely laughed at his way of answer. He left her in the floor and made her stand. He kneel downed in front of her.
Ishani:(seeing his behavior):Ranveer get up what are you doing?
Ranveer:Let me(kneeling down with a emotional voice): I love my wife so much. I am really become a stupid when I get anger. I use rubbish words and behave rudely. But Let me promise my wife that I will try to reduce my anger to the level I can in all the ways and I request her to reduce my anger because only she can control me so well. Please forgive me Ishani I am sorry.
Ishani(with a smile caressed his hair):You are forgiven get up.
Ranveer(with a smile got up):Tk then come to our room.
Ishani: No that is not done.
Ranveer:you said you forgave me?
Ishani:I forgave you but It is more than 5 months know that I gave you some challenges.
Ranveer:So..
Ishani:Take me to your room by doing something its a challenge. I myself won't come to your room.
Ranveer:Ishani..(he saw with a longing face).
Ishani:Go and sleep now good night.

Ishani started to walk where Ranveer quickly came and hugged her from behind.
Ishani:What are you doing?
Ranveer(turning her to him): Tell me I love you.
Ishani:(giving a lovely look):let me think..
Ranveer:you are really a smart woman Ishani. You made me fall for you yesterday night. Now you are giving your penalties challenges and all.
Ishani:(catching his t-shirt and pulling him close):If I didn't give me to you yesterday night know still now you will be wandering here and there like a stubborn young man. Thank god Maa and Baba came and then took care of Raagini that is why(pinching his cheeks)I was able to take care of this child yesterday night.
Ranveer(seeing her with a lovely eyes):Tk so I should make you come to my room and I should make you tell I love you. I will..
Ishani:All the best. Keep trying and good night.

Giving a smile to him she started to walk towards her room and she locked her room .Ranveer with a smile to himself he laid in the sofa and started to sleep.
To be continued ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Aw. This is beautiful. And also, only IshVeer. ;) Seems like Naina will again be in action in the next update. Here, all IshVeer scenes were good. <3 And I am so sorry for this small of a review. I have to rush. :| 
Update the next one, soon enough!
Love,
Annu.
Edited by -FlameOfHope- - 8 years ago
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Congratulations for 150 pages, and a new thread again, Sakshi. โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ Keep writing more. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by -FlameOfHope- - 8 years ago
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Heya prettygirl๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Okey this was such  a beautiful update Loved it a lot๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ When she rested her head on his shoulder and while Ragini was sleeping in his ams , was such a lovely family scene How I wish we got to see something like that on screen๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

And how Ranveer apologized for everything was beautiful written and it was sincere๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  Their love and care for each other is always magicalโค๏ธ

Really nice job on the update darl, update soon๐Ÿค— Congratulation with 150 pages and cant wait read on the #3 thread๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

With love
MM๐Ÿค—
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice updates.ishani is giving tough time to our hero.
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi,
Awesoo... update dear Raagini sleep peacefully ranveer chest soo cute
Ishveer whole conversation btw us really so beautiful. totally full chapter in only ishveer and their sweet scene ๐Ÿ˜‰
Again congratulation for 150 page and 3rd thread ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅณ
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi this was very sweet chapter
Ishveer their ragini was so cutely spending family moment in their lovers paradise
I just loved how ishani is punishing ranveer sweetly
Best part was how ranveer apologised sincerely and how he explained every meaning of his words but let's see till when ishani is going to keep him away from her
Thnx for update and pm
Waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Aw. This is beautiful. And also, only IshVeer. ;) Seems like Naina will again be in action in the next update. Here, all IshVeer scenes were good. <3 And I am so sorry for this small of a review. I have to rush. :| 

Update the next one, soon enough!
Love,
Annu.

Hi Annu thanks for the comment glad you found my update beautiful. Ya its complete chapter of Ishveer
ya Naina will come soon happy that you liked Ishveer scenes hmmm no need sorry dear happy to see your comment itself
ya dear let me update it keep reading ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Congratulations for 150 pages, and a new thread again, Sakshi. โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ Keep writing more. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Annu thanks for the wishes dear it is possible because of you all thanks for it and ya let me continue in the new thread ya dear till you guys read I will surely write keep reading ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰