Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

wow my fav 😳😳thik hai ab tumne kha to yahi karti hu🀣

Aw, glad to hear that. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Karlo, hum baad mein bhi baat kar sakte hain. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Aw, glad to hear that. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Karlo, hum baad mein bhi baat kar sakte hain. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

thik hai ab monday ko milte hai aaj to pura time sakshi ke thread ki  unres me chala jayegaπŸ˜†
Edited by powergirlpriya - 8 years ago
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Kya khaya? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
powergirlpriya thumbnail

Kya khaya? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

roti,aalu ki sabji,dal chawal,kachchi keri aur kande ka salad,aachar aur papadπŸ˜›
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

thik hai ab monday ko milte hai aaj to pura time sakshi ke thread ki  unres me chala jayegaπŸ˜†

Okay. Will miss you. πŸ€—πŸ€—
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

roti,aalu ki sabji,dal chawal,kachchi keri aur kande ka salad,aachar aur papadπŸ˜›

Wow, nice. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Ab jao, un-res karlo. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
powergirlpriya thumbnail

Okay. Will miss you. πŸ€—πŸ€—

will miss you too popluπŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ
powergirlpriya thumbnail

Wow, nice. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Ab jao, un-res karlo. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

ha ja rahi hu kitna kam hai muje πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

hmmm of course a cute idea only hmm of course MM is sweet like her name you all have named her correctly as Suger pie. Why its evil idea hope you are finding its Ishani's out of character if she flirts with guys. Hmmm may Ishani never need to go behind any guys πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

No, only I named her. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And she named me as Apple Pie. <3 And I found it evil because I can imagine how jealous Ranveer will be. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 158
Nagpur.
The day came to afternoon. After finishing their lunch Amba and Kailash were playing with Raagini in the hall.
Amba(having Raagini in her lap): Now tell Dadi.
Raagini silently looked at her.
Amba:Kya hua? you won't tell Dadi..
Raagini slowly gave a smile in her face.
Kailash(seeing Amba teaching Dadi):Amba she is a child how can she immediately talk?
Amba(with a smile seeing Kailash): Nahi she talked in the morning.She said Mama and Ranveer said she has started to call him Papa and Ishani Mama.
Now next is Dada and Dadi only know so that is why I am teaching her.
Kailash(with a bright smile):Really? She talked (Amba shook her head as yes where Kailash seeing Raagini)Then tell Dada.
When they were teaching Raagini, Ishani came out from the Kitchen with two glasses of Apple juice.
Ishani(giving a juice glass to Kailash):Baba its for you.
Kailash(getting it with a smile):Tk Beta
Ishani(showing the other glass to Amba): Maa juice.
Amba(playing with Raagini and seeing Ishani with a smile): Keep it in the tea poi Ishani let me drink it.
Ishani:Tk Maa.

She kept the juice glass on the tea poi and sat in the sofa with a smile seeing Kailash and Amba playing with Raagini.
Amba:(seeing Raagini):come on now tell Dadi..
Raagini(rubbing her cheek with her hand and seeing Amba cutely):Mama..
Amba:oh really you are calling your Mama? (seeing Ishani) In color wise only she is you Ishani other than that completely Ranveer only. Ranveer know more than he called me as Maa he has called your name only in his life. Now his daughter also same as him though all are around her she only wants you.
Ishani: Not like that Maa. You are really really precious to all of us. See she will call you Dadi soon and she will forget me and will be running behind you.
Amba:(with a smile): Hmmm that is what the happiness in this age. If my pothi wants to run behind me let me surely run in front of her.

Ishani gave a big smile where all the three had a happy family smile. Amba and Kailash had their apple juice.
Amba(seeing the clock):Ishani let us pack our things. Its 3 o clock now.Once Ranveer comes we need to start 5 o clock is out flight.
Ishani: (with a disappointed face):You would be with us for some days Maa. I will be missing you.
Amba:Arrey even me without you people house is so silent. More than others I am missing you three a lot.
Kailash(seeing both Saas Bahu missing):Arrey both of you stop feeling like this(seeing Ishani)Only two more months Ishani then you are going to come to our house.
Amba(making her smile come back): Haan Ishani your Baba is right you are going to come back to us only. Let us pray that these two months to fly of quickly.
Ishani: Tk Maa.
Amba:Tk Ishani let us go and pack our things and get ready.(seeing Raagini):Tk let Dadi and Dada get ready you be playing.
Raagini(cutely replied): Hmmm

Amba seeing her cuteness kissed her cheeks and left her on the floor. Amba and Kailash got up and entered Ranveer's room and they started to get ready. Raagini was playing in the floor where Ishani was smiling and playing with her. When it was 3.30 Ishani heard a knock in the door. She went to the door and opened the door where Ranveer was standing with a smile. Ishani gave a smile and signed him to come in.
Ranveer(without coming in came and stood near her resting his side in the wall next to the door):Maa aur Baba.
Ishani:They are getting ready in your room.
Ranveer:Raagini?
Ishani:She is playing in the hall.
Ranveer(with a smile):I love you.
Ishani: (with a smile putting her head down): Haan
Ranveer:Arrey this is not the proper reply for what I said. I said I love you so that you should say I love you too.
Ishani:No I won't.
Ranveer:Yesterday night you said.
Ishani(seeing him with a child face):Don't talk about Yesterday night.
Ranveer:Why? you are feeling shy?
Ishani:(controlling her shyness):Ranveer come in first its getting late for Maa aur Baba.
Ranveer:(with a smile seeing her):Tk..

Ranveer had tonnes and tonnes of happiness in his face where he came inside the house and he came to the hall. Ishani locking the door she came behind him. Ranveer saw his daughter playing with barbie doll. She was cutely pinching Barbie's nose with her tiny hands. Ishani was standing behind him and seeing him admiring his daughter.
Ishani:(coming and standing next to him):What you are admiring your daughter?
Ranveer: Hmm she is damn cute.
Ishani:Your xerox copy know?
Ranveer smiled at her where Ishani too smiled at him happily. When they were smiling they heard Ranveer's room door opening. They turned and saw where Amba and kailash came out in a ready attire.
Amba:Ranveer you came?
Ranveer: haan Maa I came. you are ready know?
Amba:Haan we are ready.(seeing Ishani) Ishani I have packed everything. I want a box to keep your Baba's tablets.
Ishani : Haan Maa let me get it
When she was telling it Raagini started to cry heavily when Ishani was up to move to her room to take the box.
Amba(stopping Ishani):Ishani you see Raagini let me take it.
Ishani : Haan Maa its in our room dressing table. Its a blue color box.
Amba:Let me take it.

Ishani went and took Raagini her hand and started to calm her. Amba went in and saw the dressing table as Ishani said she took the blue color box from the table. When she was up to turn to move out of the room she saw the bed in the floor. She got something wrong and she came out of the room. Raagini was with teary eyes laying in Ishani's shoulders without crying but tears were still in her eyes. Ishani was trying to wipe her tears.
Kailash(seeing Amba):Tk Amba let us go. (seeing Ranveer):Take our luggage Ranveer its in that room.
Ranveer: Haan Papa let me take and come
When Ranveer was up to move towards his room to take their luggage Amba's voice stopped him.
Amba:Ek minute Ranveer.
Ranveer(turning to her): Haan Maa.
Amba:Is everything okay between you both?
Ranveer; Haan Maa we are happy with each other. Why are you asking this suddenly?
Amba:You said the cupboard in this room is small that is why you are using that room to keep your things fine. But why that room bed is in the floor. you both are in that room only.you are sleeping in the bed in the floor Is anything wrong between you both?
Ranveer:Wo Maa..
Ishani(coming and standing beside Ranveer with a smile): Maa we are okay between us. Actually when we came here that room had only bed. Ranveer said let us use that room(showing Ranveer room) but I only chose this room(showing her room).Maa actually to look after Raagini we all were there around her in Mumbai . But now only I am here. She is getting up from her sleep and starting to crawl in the bed and if she fell down from the bed she will get hurt so that is why when I saw the bed in the floor I found it comfortable for Raagini . Even if she crawls she won't fell down know.
Amba(with a satisfied smile): I didn't think about it Ishani ya that is good for her only. Tk tk.

Ishani gave a smile where Ranveer getting the way Ishani managed the situation was making him to have a smile out of his control.
Amba:Tk tk let us leave Ranveer.
Ranveer: haan Maa.

Ranveer went to his room and took their luggage and walked out of the house and kept their luggage in the car. Where Amba and Ishani having a emotional conversation came out of the house. Kailash got inside the car where Amba with half heart got inside the car.
Amba:Be safe Ishani.
Ishani: Haan Maa I will be.

Amba and Kailash waved bye where Ishani showed bye to them and made Raagini hand to wave bye to them. Ranveer started the car and started to drive towards Airport. Ishani stood in the Veranda of the house till the car gets vanished from her site. With a sad face she came inside the house locking the door. She came to the hall. The house seems to be vacant and silent.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Dadi and Dada is going to Mumbai. As they left the house its like missing something.
Raagini cutely got Ishani's cheeks by her tiny hand and shaking her head right and left and with a smile hit her forehead with Ishani's forehead. This immediately made Ishani smile.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): You know your Papa when he was my friend he will make me smile immediately when I am up to feel sad. You are also the same you made me smile. Tk can you sleep for sometime. you didn't have your afternoon sleep today?
Raagini immediately hugs her Ishani hugging her with a smile went and sat in the sofa and started to make her sleep. It was almost more than a hour. When Raagini was sleeping calmly. Ishani got up holding her safely.She entered her room and made Raagini sleep in the cradle. She came out of the room where she heard a knock in the door. When she opened the door it was Ranveer.
Ishani:Come in..
Ranveer came inside the house and came to the hall.
Ishani: you left Maa and Baba safely?
Ranveer: Haan Ishani they will reach our home by 7.30. I have said them to call us once they reach home.
Ishani: Haan that's nice.
Ranveer:(seeing all around the hall):Raagini kaha hain?
Ishani:She is sleeping.
Ranveer: Hmm tk Ishani I am sorry.
Ishani(seeing him with a not understanding look):Sorry for what?
Ranveer: Actually because of my anger only I brought that bed and made that bed to be on the floor. Today when Maa asked about it I didn't even know what to tell but you managed it so well.
Ishani:hmm its okay go and fresh up . you are sweating badly.
Ranveer: haan let me.

Ranveer went to his room where Ishani went to the Kitchen. Taking their time Ranveer came out in his night dress and sat in the sofa and switched on the TV.He started to watch Hindi songs. Ishani came out of the Kitchen with her tea cup. She sat next to him and started to drink her tea. Ranveer saw her having tea and he saw her tea cup.
Ranveer:Ishani my tea?
Ishani: You are under penalty my husband so no tea from my hand. If you Want tea go and have were you had tea this two weeks or make your tea by yourself and drink.
Ranveer:Ishani.
Ishani:Kya?
Ranveer:Ishani do you need to impose this penalty on me? Don't I look Pity?
Ishani(seeing him coming close to him): Nahi..
Ranveer:you won't give me tea know?
Ishani: I won't.
Ranveer:Tk I don't want it.

Like a cute little boy he switched off the TV and got up and went to him room. Ishani smiled to herself seeing his cuteness. When he immediately came out of his room and seeing her went to his study room. Ishani completed her tea and there was pin drop silence in the house. Ranveer started to work in his laptop in the study room.It was 8.30 where Ranveer's phone rang. He saw the display it was Amba.
Ranveer(picking the call): haan Maa.
Amba:We reached home by 7.30 itself Ranveer.
Ranveer:Tk Maa.
Amba:Ranveer I forgot to tell you. Parul asked you and Ishani to come in calling... that we can see faces know that calling..
Ranveer:Video calling?
Amba: haan that only she said when we started to Nagpur itself seeing Raagini I forgot to tell it.
Ranveer:Tk let me have a video calling by tomorrow. Sunday know all will be in the house. With Raagini me and Ishani will make a video call.
Amba:Tk Ranveer good night.
Ranveer:Tk Maa.

Ranveer cut the call and he kept his laptop in the table and came out of the study room. He saw Ishani who was arranging the dinner in the table.He came to her and was standing silently.
Ishani(seeing him): kya?
Ranveer:Maa and Baba has reached home.
Ishani:tk

Ranveer saw the dinner it was peas Paratha. He saw the Parathas with a longing face.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani came to her and pulled her close): I love you.
Ishani:What are you doing?
Ranveer;Why are you not giving me anything?. Please Ishani I am so hungry.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):I gave you but you only didn't have from my hand.
Ranveer(catching her cheeks with a lovely smile): Sorry sorry sorry sorry. Tell me how much time I need to tell sorry for my mistake let me tell.
Ishani:I don't want sorry and all.
Ranveer:(keeping his face close to her face):Then what you want. Kiss, hug or anything more than that?
Ishani:I said you I won't be romantic with you? Leave me now?
Ranveer:I won't leave you.
Ishani(with a smile held his cheeks): My dear husband please sit in the dinning table let me give you dinner.
Ranveer:(with a happy smile): Really?
Ishani: Haaan (pushing him lightly from her):sit now.

Ranveer like a small boy sat in the chair and was smiling and was ready to have his dinner. Ishani kept the plate in front of him and kept the Parathas and kept lemon pickle as side dish.
Ranveer(went to take a piece of Paratha where he stopped and saw Ishani):you also have with me know?
Ishani:Really? Today only I am visible to your eyes?
Ranveer(with a childish look):Ishani I know I have done great mistakes but let me tell you I won't repeat it and I will try all the best way to reduce my anger. Come and have dinner with me.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk Baba.

She sat in the chair and took her plate and self served Parathas to her.
Ranveer(started to eat and saw Ishani): Ishani how did you start to cook this much well?
Ishani:(eating the Parathas):hmm its girls secret hain so I won't tell.
Ranveer: tk but I will surely know that secret soon.
Ishani:Try your best.

After these many days they were enjoying each others company and completed their dinner. Ishani made Raagini's dinner ready where as a perfect mother she has judged her time of waking up correctly. The stroke when Ishani made the dinner ready Raagini's cry was heard in the room. Ishani went in and saw the cutie where she took her in her hand.
Ishani(seeing the cutie pie): Had a sound sleep?Tk now have your dinner, Play for sometime and then sleep okay. But before that let Mama change your diaper.
She took her to the washroom and made her fresh and brought her out of the room after sometime. Ranveer was reading some business magazine sitting in the sofa. Ishani brought Raagini and having Raagini's dinner in her hand. She sat in the sofa and started to feed her. Ranveer took his eyes from his Magazine and saw Ishani. He started to admire the way Ishani is feeding Raagini. Raagini is his same to same she too wants Ishani's attention always. For that She is doing all the cuteness to divert Ishani to her side. Ranveer had a smile seeing his daughter and his wife. Giving a satisfied smile to himself he started to read the Magazine. Completing her dinner. Ishani left her in the floor to play where she washed her hands and came out of the kitchen. Raagini held the tea poi and was trying to stand. Ishani saw her with a smile.
Ishani:That is it Baby stand well. (She was even conscious that Raagini should not fell down) you are standing for long time today. more than yesterday today duration of standing is long.
Raagini smiled at her.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer reading a magazine):Ranveer..
Ranveer(taking his eyes from the magazine): Haan..
Ishani:See Raagini. Today she is standing for long duration.
Ranveer(with a happiness kept the magazine back in the sofa and got up and stood next to Ishani):Wow my baby you stood for long duration today. How cute?
Ishani:Ranveer snap a picture.
Ranveer;haan

Ranveer took his mobile and made Raagini come in the display.
Ranveer:Baby smile..
Raagini cutely smiled at Ranveer where Ranveer captured her image.
Ranveer (showing the photo to Ishani):Nice one know?
Ishani: haan ..

Raagini was trying to keep her first step catching the tea poi where She was not able to keep it where she showed her hand to Ishani.
Ishani(took her in her hand):Kya hua? you are not able to keep your first step. only some more days you will keep your first step.
Raagini smiled at her.
Ishani(holding Raagini):Tk Ranveer good night you go to sleep.
Ranveer:Tk you too come.
Ishani:Haan even I will sleep but you go to your room.
Ranveer: Hello its our room. Come now..
Ishani: No its next penalty to you. Let me sleep in my room itself you sleep in your room itself.
Ranveer: Ishani what penalty is this? That means I should stay in different room?
Ishani: I didn't say it you only said it.
Ranveer: Ishani please.. Come know let us be in same room.
Ishani:No way.

Ranveer had a disappointed face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰