Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

Hehe sho sweet  I am sure you are look beautiful while blushing😉😉

hmmm😉
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Sakshi dear it was such a lovely conversation of ranveer and ishani.whole update was full of ishveer.I really enjoyed it.waiting for next.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 157
As Ishani left the room Ranveer started to get ready for the day. He made his dress proper and wore his coat and was getting ready in front of the mirror. Ishani coming to the hall went to Ranveer's room and knocked the door. She knocked again where Amba opened the door with a smile. She was perfectly ready.
Ishani(with a smile):Good morning Maa.
Amba:Good morning Ishani.
Ishani: Maa Raagini?
Amba:She is sleeping still Ishani.
Ishani:Baba.
Amba(moved a side and showed Kailash who was making himself ready in front of the mirror): He is getting ready.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk Maa let Raagini sleep you and Baba come and sit in the hall let me bring coffee for you.
Amba:Haan tk Ishani..

Ishani giving a smile started to walk towards the Kitchen and entering the kitchen she started to prepare coffee. Amba and kailash came to the hall. Kailash sat in a individual sofa.Amba sat in the big sofa opposite to TV. Kailash took the TV remote and switched on the TV. There was morning news running in Aaj tak channel. They were concentrating in the news and were discussing something about the news they saw. Where Ranveer came out in his RV attire and gave a smile to both of them.
Ranveer(with a cute smile):Good morning Maa and Baba.
Kailash:Good morning Ranveer(telling it he started to see TV).

Ranveer was so energetic he sat next to Amba and was so happy in his face. He started to watch TV.
Amba(seeing Ranveer with happy face next to her):Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan Maa.
Amba: what happen to you?(with a surprised look).
Ranveer(giving a smile at the same time not understanding look): Nothing happened to me. Why are you asking like this Maa?

Ishani was coming out of the Kitchen holding a tray which had three cups of coffee in it. She was coming towards them where she heard what Amba and Ranveer was talking clearly.
Amba(with a normal face): Nahi you are so happy your face is having special glow that is why I asked what happened to you?
Ranveer had a smile where he thought about their night and when he turned Ishani was coming towards them where Ishani was seeing him and saw the coffee tray and was coming towards them.
Ranveer(making sure Ishani should hear putting his hand around Amba's neck and like a playful boy): Maa when we get what we wanted in life surely we will be happy and when we get that thing with complete love know our life will be completely happy and we will have a great happiness in our face.
Amba(bit not understanding and a smile): I am happy that you are happy but what have you got suddenly in overnight? and too with love.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who has come to them and was standing opposite to them and taking his hand from Amba's neck):Actually Maa. I have almost succeeded in this new business so I am happy and Samrat who is my partner is so understanding person and he has more affection on me. So that is why this happiness.
Amba(with a smile caressing his cheeks): You will always succeed my son.
Ishani:(with a smile): Haan Maa he will (showing the tray to Kailash) Baba coffee..I have not added sugar.
Kailash(with a disappointed face):What is this Ishani? even you have become like your mother in law.
Amba:(in a strict tone):What she has become like me? nothing wrong in it she has done it correctly only..
Ishani:(bit stopping her): Its okay Maa(seeing Kailash) Baba you have check up tomorrow morning know your health is important to all of us so bear my coffee without sugar.
kailash:(giving a smile): When you all are in one side(sipping the coffee)I should surely bear this beta tk let me..
Ishani: haan Baba(showing the tray to Amba) Maa..
Amba:(taking the coffee cup):Tk Ishani..
Ranveer was smiling at her where Ishani slowly brought the tray towards his face and Ranveer brought his hand to take the coffee where that moment Ishani moved the tray and kept it in the tea poi and took the remaining cup in her hand and sat in the another individual sofa. Ranveer bit making himself okay saw Ishani who has started to drink coffee. Amba and Kailash were seeing the news seriously where Ranveer was seeing all the three and their coffee cups.
Ranveer(in a low voice):Ishani...mera coffee..
When Ishani was up to tell him something, Amba turned and saw Ranveer sitting next to her and was seeing Ishani.
Amba(seeing him):Ranveer.. where is your coffee?
Ranveer was struggling to answer..
Amba(seeing Ishani): you didn't give coffee to Ranveer Ishani?
Ishani(with a fun making voice and a smile): Maa.. Ranveer hain na recent days he is getting restlessness. He has a nutritionist friend he has recommended him to stop coffee in the morning for a month so that he will be okay soon. He has said if we reduce the consumption of caffeine it may make us come out of restlessness. That is why he has stopped coffee in the morning for one month(giving fun look and turning to Ranveer)Hain na Ranveer?
Ranveer(without any way smiling and turning to Amba): Haan Maa I have stopped drinking coffee in the morning for the sake of my health.
Amba(with a smile):Tk Ranveer if it is good for health nothing wrong in stopping it.
Ranveer(giving a unsatisfied smile): Haan maa.

Amba and Kailash were sipping the coffee and Ishani was sipping her cup of coffee where Ranveer saw her with a childish face. Ishani gave a funny smile to him. Ranveer was uncomfortably seeing all their coffee cups. Ranveer took the Magazine in the tea poi and started to read it. Where they completed their coffee and kept back the empty cups in the tray.
Ishani(taking the tray): Maa let me prepare breakfast. It will take one hour you can watch TV.
Amba:Tk Ishani..

Ishani went inside the Kitchen. When Ranveer was reading the Magazine and Amba and Kailash were changing the channels and were watching some spiritual channel. It was almost reaching an hour where Raagini's cry was heard inside Ranveer's room. Amba went inside the room and took her in her embrace. Where she was heavily crying by now.
Amba(seeing the hall):Ranveer...
Ranveer(getting up and entering his room): Haan Maa...
Amba(showing Raagini): She is crying heavily Ishani is busy in the kitchen now. So you try to calm her..
Ranveer(with a smile): Maa even if we all tell she won't stop crying. In the morning she wants to see her mother face then only she will be calm.
Amba:Ishani is preparing breakfast you are her father only know get her and calm her so that she will become calm.
Ranvee(with a smile); Really? you didn't get it Maa she may come to me but without seeing Ishani she won't stop crying.(showing his hands towards Raagini)Come to Papa come come...

Where Raagini showed her hands with a still crying face where tears were rolling down her cheeks. Ranveer got her in his hands where Raagini immediately rested her head in his shoulders.
Ranveer:(caressing her back):Tk that is it no more crying..
Raagini raised her head and saw Ranveer with a silent face though she stopped crying her tears where still in her cheeks.
Amba(wiping her tears):How cute know Ranveer she is? Once seeing the problems in your life know I almost left the thinking that I will have a grandchild but finally Raagini came to our life.
Ranveer(with a smile): You are happy in this know Maa that is more than enough for us.
Amba:Haan haan this is the only happiness we want in this age. (seeing Raagini) Meri pothi..

When she was talking to Raagini she again cutely started to cry.
Ranveer(touching her cheeks):Kya hua? nothing baby come on smile.
want your doll?
Raagini(in a cute voice): Mama...(she cried heavily)Mama..
Amba(seeing her telling Mama):Ranveer she talked..
Ranveer(seeing Amba with a smile): Haan Maa she called Ishani Mama and me Papa.
Amba:Really so happy how cute her voice is?
Ranveer:Haan (seeing Raagini who was crying and seeing all around her): I said know Maa more than all of us she will search Ishani only.
Amba:Child will always want mother only.Tk take her to Ishani.
Ranveer:Tk Maa..

When Ranveer turned to walk to Kitchen he saw Ishani standing in the entrance of the room.
Ishani(with a smile):My princess why are you crying?
Raagini being in Ranveer's hands showed her hands towards Ishani. Ranveer came to the entrance of the room and where Raagini immediately got into Ishani's hands. Ishani holding her lovingly wiped her tears.
Ishani:Come on now no crying. Why my princess need to cry now?
Raagini bit stopping her crying saw Ishai with a cute face where she touched her tiny hands in Ishani's cheeks and Ishani saw her and smiled where immediately Raagini smiled and rested her head in Ishani's shoulders. Ranveer and Amba were for a while speechless seeing the way Ishani consoling Raagini.
Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa let me fresh up Raagini and come you sit in the dinning table breakfast is in the table let me come and serve.
Amba; Haan Ishani..

Ishani started to move towards her room. She took Raagini to the washroom and fresh up her.She came out after 15 minutes where Raagini was naughty by now.
Ishani:let Mama make you take Bath after sometime now go and sit in the swing once everyone complete their breakfast. Let Mama make you have your bath and breakfast okay.
Raagini (hit her hands on her shoulders and smilingly):Ma..Mama..
Ishani: how cutely you are calling me lovely princess.(she kissed Raagini's tiny cheek) Tk come.

She brought her out of the room and made her sit in the swing and she came towards the dinning table. kailash, Amba and Ranveer was sitting with a happy smile chatting among themselves. Ishani kept the plat in front of all. She has made Moong Dal Cheela with stuffed Paneer. She served it to Amba and Kailash and as a side dish she kept Coriander Chutney and Tomato Chutney. Where she didn't keep anything on Ranveer's plate.
Ranveer(with a child like tone):Ishani mera breakfast.
Ishani(seeing him with a normal look): Haan ek minute Ranveer..
She took the bread packet in the table and kept it in front of him and took 4 bread slice from the packet and kept it in Ranveer's plate. Ranveer saw her with a uncomfortable look. She took the jam bottle and kept it with a knife.
Ishani(with a fun making smile in low voice): Have it Ranveer. It is the bread packet you brought day before yesterday. Jam we got when we came here. So No way I am connected in this bread jam preparation.
Ranveer:(seeing the bread in his plate):Ishani...aye..
Amba(seeing Ranveer having bread in his plate):Ranveer why are you having bread?
Ranveer:Maa wo..
Ishani:(before Ranveer could tell): Maa we all know he is a man to work out. The same Nutritionist has asked him to have bread in the morning to have good health..Even this is for one month Maa.
Amba(with a proud smile): How Ranveer is conscious in his health know Ishani?
Ishani: Haan Maa bahut conscious hain?
Amba:Tk Ranveer have it.
Ranveer(giving a no way look):Tk Maa.

Ranveer took the jam bottle and opened it. With half heart he took the jam in the knife and was applying it in the bread.
Ishani:Ranveer can I make it?
Ranveer(giving a funny anger): No need madam thank you for your concern.
Ishani(with a smile): You are welcomed.

Ranveer applying the jam in his bread started to eat the bread. His face clearly said he is not okay with the bread.
Kailash(with a happiness having the breakfast): But you are missing this dish Ranveer. How nicely Ishani has started to cook.(having a piece of Moong Dal) wow wow no words to tell how it tastes.It is out of the world.
Amba:Haan Ranveer she has started to cook so well. you only missed it.

Ranveer seeing Ishani with a childish look and seeing Amba and Kailash plate had a longing face.
Ranveer(eating the bread in thoughts): Hmm seriously she started to cook so well.Breakfast is tempting me..
Ishani saw him with a smile where he is having his bread with no heart to have. Finally some how all completed their breakfast.
Amba: You also have your breakfast Ishani.
Ishani: Nahi Maa let me make Raagini ready and then have.
Amba:hmm tk
Ishani: Maa let me make water ready for her to bath. you see her.
Amba: haan Ishani me and Baba are there know.

Ishani giving a smile entered her room where Ranveer seeing Amba and Kailash concentrating Raagini who was sitting in the swing. Raagini was playing with them where seeing them Ranveer slowly entered Ishani's room. He closed the door without locking and came inside the room where Ishani was coming out of the washroom where Ranveer was in front of her.
Ishani: You are not going to office today?
Ranveer: (seeing her with a smile): Let me go but before that...

He came near her and pulled her close to him.
Ishani:Ranveer what are you doing? stop it Maa...
Ranveer(kept his finger in her lips): Aye hain tumhari penalty?Not giving me coffee or breakfast...
Ishani:(taking his finger from her lips): Haan you only didn't have anything prepared by me know so don't have here after also okay.
Ranveer: I really didn't think you will give this kind of penalty but I will bear let me see how many days.
Ishani: haan see(trying to leave his grip where he was not ready to leave her):Ranveer leave me Maa and Baba are there in the hall and you have just closed the door if they come in.
Ranveer:They won't tk if you didn't give me coffee or breakfast no problem.Give me a kiss at least.
Ishani(seeing him with a uncomfortable look):Ranveer its not time for romance please leave me..
Ranveer:Kiss me..
Ishani:Ranveer...

Ranveer showed his cheeks to her where Ishani without any way kissed his cheeks. When he was up to show his another cheeks. Ishani (held his face): I know you will show your next cheek but no leave to office now.,
Ranveer:(with a fun anger):Tk..

He left her and giving a smile started to come out of the room. He saw Amba and Raagini playing with each other where Kailash was shaking his hands with Raagini's hand.
Ranveer(seeing Amba and Kailash): Maa let me go to the office and I will come by afternoon itself.
Amba:We need to leave to Airport Ranveer.Evening is our flight.
Ranveer: haan Maa I saw the tickets you have booked let me come and leave you.
Amba:Tk come soon..
Ranveer: Haan

When he turned to walk to the entrance of the house, Ishani came out of the room and smiled at him.
Ranveer(shaking his head with a smile):Let me leave..
Ishani: Haan

Giving a smile to her Ranveer started to move to his scheduled work on that day.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Wow Sakshi dear it was such a lovely conversation of ranveer and ishani.whole update was full of ishveer.I really enjoyed it.waiting for next.

Hi Naush thanks for the comment
Glad you liked Ishveer conversation and the complete ishveer update
happy that you enjoyed it ya dear i have updated keep reading 😉😉
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi,
Wow...Its was so amazing, cutness naughtness overloaded chapter dr. 😳 😳
Hayee! Ishani become so naughty 😉 i love this ishani! And jo punishment ranveer ko diya hai! hahaha...poor ranveer morning breakfast me sukha bread khane ko mila 🤣 🤣
Sahi hai! Aur dikhao attitude agli bar ishani bread bhi nhi degi 😆 😆
Now i'm impatiently waiting for ur update and excited to know about wat happened next...

Edited by lifesobeautiful - 8 years ago
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He-he. Ishani's penalty is hilarious. Not preparing/providing him with her cooked food. The way Ranveer was looking everything with a long face was just xD xD.

Ragini is getting cuter day by day! <3 <3 God, she has started to talk now and what not! I love Ragini's character the most in your fic! <3 <3

Update the next one soon!
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sakshi🤗 

Hehee this was a cute and funny update , ishani's style of penalty was funny 😆😆 So Ranveer did not get any cofee and had to eat bread as breaakfast😛😛  Ragini is so damn cute Her and Ishani's connection is so beautiful written😳😳

Tnx for pm😳😳update soon❤️
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Yeh kya penalty hain! 🤣🤣 No coffee and no homemade breakfast. 🤣🤣 Bread and Jam. Yeh toh mareeson (ill people) ka khana hain. But I have to mention, her penalty is really ingenious.

This was a warm update with the small but happy family vibes. Raags' way of calming down only after she sees Ishaani is really beautiful. And Ranveer is back to normal. I can't be happy enough for this! <3

This was a lovely update, update the next one soon enough.

Love,
Effulgent.