Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry yaar late reply ke liye...
Just read 5 chapter really mindblowing...
So finally ishani and ranveer clear all misnderstanding btw us and amba kailash meet our cutipie and ishveer nice...
And deversh disha such a stupid character but ong thing good yaar they are plan backfire but poor pratik ...
Well ishveer ka con ho hi gya and i liked naughty ishani but i think ranveer happy nhi hai wat's happend with her
Anyway let's see...
A biggg thanks for pm

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Paige darling missed you a lot dear
Hope you are doing good? and you are performing well in your exams

hmmm ya dear actually I thought to end it because I didn't think any story after this Naina track if I close Naina track and finish the FF I thought you guys will be happy and satisfied with the story but I didn't expect these many shocks from my friends really I was so happy to have you all and to hear that you are connected to my story to this much

happy that you were satisfied reading my next post that I am not ending the story for now

no need thanks and all dear only I need to thank you all for reading till today

hmm Nahi here after I won't give any heartattack news and it is not news actually I just wanted your suggestions that is it you know right sakshi is the person always to ask for suggestion

I also miss u lot dear and ur ff. And my exam...going well yaar thanks for the wish(and only 3paper hone hai jo ish month ke last week me hai) i 'm sooo hhaapppyyy dear that u not end story really (kahte hai na morning me god ka name liye jata hai but mein morning me ur update ka wait karti hu) and i can't tell u how much i'm happy now
Thankyou sooo much sweeti...accpting our request... πŸ˜ƒ 😊 πŸ˜‰ Edited by lifesobeautiful - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 156
The beautiful morning of Nagpur. It was exactly 6.30 where the camera panned inside Ishani's room. Ranveer who was sleeping keeping his head properly in the pillow and rested his complete body in the bed. His soulmate his lovely wife Ishani was comfortably sleeping in his embrace resting her head in his chest. Where they were so cute in this position. Ishani's eyelids were moving slowly telling she is coming out of sleep. Ishani cutely opened her eyes and raised her head and bit realizing saw Ranveer who was sleeping and got to know their state. Immediately a smile came in her face which made her face turn red. She bit came some distance from Ranveer and supported her head with her hand and saw Ranveer with a smile.
Ishani(seeing and admiring sleeping Ranveer): Kitni cute hain tum? How calm you are while sleeping? I myself have doubt is this the man who do all the stupid things when he is angry. (with a naughty smile going close to him and lovingly keeping her hand in his chest where she was able to feel his heart beat) I know you are sleeping so happily today. I said know when you get satisfied in love making you will surely sleeping so well in the morning. So you were satisfied yesterday. (pausing for a while and with a smile) Haan even me you loved me so much yesterday night. you have said know that Raagini should be my child in cradle and you will be my child in bed. Haan yesterday the way you apologized and the way you cried made me to feel that even you are my child. As I make Raagini calm only yesterday night I made you calm. Anyways somehow you are happy know that is more than enough for me.
Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer and she held the bed sheet close to her chest and saw the floor where all their dresses were scattered on the floor. Ishani searched for her dress and took her night pant and t-shirt. She wore her dress and got up from the bed.She went and took her dresses from the cupboard and entered the washroom.
It was half an hour
Where Ranveer's sleep was getting disturbed by the sun rays that were entering the room through the locked glass window and the curtain hiding them. He relaxed himself raising his hands above his head and rubbing his eyes. He opened his eyes and got up and sat in the bed where the bed sheet fell down from his chest bit realizing his state in a shock held the bed sheet back to his chest.
Ranveer(in a shocked face thought what all happened in the night):Arrey yaar once again I fell for her.(giving a helpless look to himself he searched for Ishani) Ishani kaha hain?
when he was thinking he heard water splashing sound inside the washroom.
Ranveer:She is bathing it seems. fine
He started to search for his dresses and took his t-shirt and night pant from the floor and in a sitting position he wore his dresses and was about to get up from the bed where he got to see Ishani's studs and Mangalsutra in the floor next to the bed. His mind told him something and giving a confirmed head shake to himself he took the Mangalsutra and got up from the bed. He saw the washroom door and immediately went and opened the cupboard where he has kept his dresses for the day. He took his pant and kept the Mangalsutra in the pant's pocket and immediately he took all his dresses and locked the cupboard. He went and kept his dresses in the dressing table and he saw himself in the mirror. He thought about what Ishani said on the day when he said that Call girl out of the house.
Ranveer(seeing the mirror): Arrey she is right in all the way haan she said I will have a special glow and brightness in my face hiding the sleepless eyes if I had a love making in the night. As she said my face is having a separate brightness and in the face where I saw anger now I am seeing happiness. (He thought about yesterday night) so again I fell for her. I do love her and she too love me but why the hell I am getting this anger. Here after I should not hurt Ishani or I should not allow others to hurt her. I will hereafter trust her blindly as she trust me. I will never allow anything to come between us. I will try all the ways to reduce my anger.
As he saw the mirror when he was up to smile to himself that was the moment where the washroom door opened and immediately Ranveer's face turned back to normal where Ishani came out of the washroom. Ishani saw Ranveer standing in front of mirror and she was not able to face him and she saw the floor where Ranveer was completely lost in her beauty. She was in her wet hair and wearing a blue color chudithar and black shawl where she looked like a fresh flower that will have raindrops in it when it rains. He immediately put down his face where even he was not able to face her.
Ishani(to herself in a low voice):This is the difficult situation for me always. Facing him in the morning after a love making in the night.
Ranveer(seeing her murmuring to herself in a normal voice bit managing himself):Did you tell anything?
Ishani(seeing him with a uncomfortable look): Nahi Nothing...(pausing for a while)Can you please move from the mirror? I need to get ready.
Ranveer(moving to other side): Haan you can.. (taking his dresses in his hand) Let me bath and come.
Ishani: Haan...

Ishani came to the mirror where Ranveer without touching her moved towards the washroom with his dresses in his hands. Ishani started to dry her hair. She was making her dress proper and started to make up herself. She was about to put sindoor on her forehead where she always had a habit of seeing her Mangalsutra while applying Sindoor in her forehead because she always remember Ranveer while seeing both Sindoor and Mangalsutra. Where without applying Sindoor she kept back the Sindoor in the sindoor box.
Ishani: Mangalsutra(where she got the flashback of Ranveer removing it in the night and had a smile) Mr. Romeo know even Managalsutra should not come between us. How possessive my husband is?
Giving a smile to herself she went and saw near the bed corner. She saw her stud in the floor where she took it in her hand. She took other clothes and she dropped it in the basket and kept it for washing But she was not able to find her Mangalsutra. She almost cleaned the room but she was not able to find it.
Ishani(bit worried face);Mangalsutra.. where is it?
She took the bed sheet from the bed and shook the bed sheet but she didn't find it. She saw the floor thoroughly around  the bed. When she was searching Ranveer came out just wearing his shirt and pant after his bath. Ishani was searching all the place where Ranveer keeping his face as though not knowing anything he came to the mirror and started to get ready. Ishani searching all the place and when she raised her head and saw Ranveer near the mirror. Without anyway went to him and stood behind him.
Ishani(taking a deep breath):Ranveer..
Ranveer(turning to her and keeping his face as what): Haan..
Ishani:Ranveer my..(she hesitated)..
Ranveer:your..
Ishani: Ranveer I didn't get my Mangalsutra. Did you see it anywhere here?
Ranveer(giving a up and down look): Tumhari Mangalsutra.. how will I know about it?
Ishani: you only..
Ranveer(seeing her with a lovely eyes):What I only?
Ishani(putting her head down and with a shyness): you only removed it in the night telling it is disturbing you. Where did you keep it?
Ranveer:It should be(showing the bed)somewhere there only.
Ishani: I searched all the place near the bed I didn't get it.
Ranveer(acting as though angry): If you didn't get it means what should I do?
Ishani(hearing his words was almost had tears in her eyes and saw him with a childish face): This is how you are know? In the night you will melt like anything and in the morning you will act as thought nothing happened and show your anger(wiping her eyes): Let me search it myself.

She was about to move towards the bed where Ranveer with a force caught her hand with his right hand and pulled her close to him where Ishani jerked for a second and was standing near him. She was close to him where Ranveer was seeing her eyes where his eyes expresses tonnes and tonnes of love. He slowly held her other hand with his other hand. He moved from her and moved her towards the mirror and made her see the mirror. He stood behind her and saw her in the mirror where her face was like she may cry anything.
Ranveer(in a strict tone):Close you eyes.
Ishani:I have lost my Mangalsutra you are asking me to...
Ranveer(before she could complete): I said you to close your eyes no more questions.

Ishani giving a childish anger seeing him in the mirror she closed her eyes. Ranveer putting his hand in his pocket took her Mangalsutra and held both the ends of the Mangalsutra in both the hands and brought the Mangalsutra in front of her.
Ranveer(holding it in front of her standing behind her): open your eyes now..
Exactly while Ishani was opening he kept the Mangalsutra in her neck and was hooking it. Ishani's face had a smile seeing Ranveer making her wear the Mangalsutra in the mirror Image. Her face was so emotional after making her wear. Ranveer saw her smile and emotional face in the mirror. Without any word he took a bit of Sindoor from the Sindoor box and still standing behind her he saw the mirror image of Ishani and took his hand to her forehead and he put Sindoor on her forehead. When his finger touched her forehead Ishani closed her eyes and felt the moment. When he took his finger from her forehead Ishani opened her eyes and saw Ranveer in the mirror with a smile. Ranveer hugged her from behind and gave a smile which was seen in the mirror by Ishani.
Ishani(turning to him in excitement): You smiled.
Ranveer(pulling her close to him): haaan I smiled why I should not smile?
Ishani(pinching his cheek): how cute you are while smiling? why you are often having your stubborn face without smiling?
Ranveer: you want to know why?
Ishani: I know why? you want Ishani to be with you always you want her to smile with you. you want her to love you. If somewhere her concentration goes to some other people or thing that is it your smile will get vanished. Am I right?
Ranveer:(giving a smile): haan my dear better half.You are right you are my happiness but actually I really need to change my attitude. I should not get this much anger Ishani. How much I am hurting you? When I was a servant I never got this kind of Anger but now? How you are bearing me?
Ishani(with a smile): In anger you will be behaving stupidly to me only other will miss your smile only when you are angry but I need to see you as a child that gets anger and never give up that easily.
Ranveer:(holding her tightly towards him with a smile): But that child will finally give up his anger know?
Ishani;Haan it gave up last night itself. It was different seeing my Angry young man in bed. other time I had been angry or we both will be loving each other (seeing him)but this time the way Ranveer's anger melted was so nice to me.
Ranveer:haan what ever I can speak but finally I will fall for you But I should think some way to reduce my anger and you should help me.
Ishani: Haaann I will reduce your anger but you would have smiled night itself know? why you were loving me with your stubborn face?
Ranveer:Wow actually yesterday night know I was in a confusion whether to give up my anger or not? but finally I gave up.
Ishani:Actually you didn't give up our love made us one yesterday night. hain na?
Ranveer:Haan and thanks for forgiving all my stupidity and I tell you I will never give up you in front of other and what ever it is I will have it within ourselves. And I will trust you blindly even if you come and tell that you don't love me from your mouth I won't accept it okay.
Ishani:Thank you for your trust and...(hugged him lovingly and rested her head in his shoulders where Ranveer hugged her back) where you satisfied yesterday night?
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan how about you?
Ishani: (hugging him tightly): Haan even me..why did you hide my Mangalsutra ?
Ranveer:Just to have a fresh start for our upcoming romance.
Ishani(coming out of the hug and seeing him with a strict face):Romance? by the by who is going to be romantic with you?
Ranveer:Who will be romantic with Ranveer?That is always Ishani then obviously it is you.
Ishani:Really I won't be romantic with you..
Ranveer:hey hello you were so naughty in the night.
Ishani: Actually I made it to make you come out of your anger that is it (giving a not mind look) so don't think I will be romantic with you here after.
Ranveer:(with a shocked look):Why?
Ishani:(coming near him with a fun make look);Can you please think what all you did in these 2 weeks?
Ranveer (saw her with a child look): Haan Ishani I used to act stupid but you are a gold heart know you will forgive all even this Ranveer know?
Ishani: Oh really?. I will forgive all but you know some special persons won't be granted immediate forgiveness.
Ranveer:Means? you won't forgive me?(he was looking like a disappointed child).
Ishani(pinching his cheeks with a smile): you know what you are my first child I think you do all the things Raagini do to me.
Ranveer: Haan I already said know Raagini is child in the cradle and (with a smile) I am your child in the bed.
Ishani:Of course you said that but now let me tell you for what all I forgave you and for what all not?

Ranveer saw her with a silent face where..
Ishani(continuing): Tk when I pushed you on that day you were not even ready to listen to me and you didn't listen to me for almost 2+ weeks. So for this let me forgive you..
Ranveer had a smile:that is my Ishani
Ishani:Ek minute I didn't complete
Ranveer: haan tk tell me
Ishani:Next one was coming home in a drunk state tk fine you do such things losing your mind so I will forgive you. But the final one know?
Ranveer:What?(with a fearful face).
Ishani:You brought a lady to our home know? From where did you bring her?
Ranveer: (in a low voice):Ishani I said on that day itself know I didn't touch her.How will I touch a woman other than you?. Then what?
Ishani:Tell me from where did you bring her?
Ranveer(in a stammering voice):wo wo..re..red light area.
Ishani(folding her hands and seeing him): Haan so you will bring a girl from red light area that too to our house and you will give your daughter in that girls hand and finally you will take her to your room and you will keep her inside the room for the whole night and in the morning you will send her telling bye to her in front of my eyes.
Ranveer:(managing voice):Ishani you know I do stupid things in anger. That is how I did it and you know what the whole night I didn't sleep as that girl almost came to remove my shirt to prevent myself I didn't sleep the whole night you know?
Ishani:I know you would do this kind of thing only. So for this alone I will never forgive you.
Ranveer:Ishani...
Ishani(smiling):Ya tell me..
Ranveer:What are you going to do to me?
Ishani: I am going to give my penalty from today.
Ranveer:(with a doubtful face):Penalty..what penalty?
Ishani:(giving a smile and touching and tapping his shoulders):Wait and watch my dear Ranveer..

Ranveer saw her with a shock where Ishani giving a smile to him was about to move towards the door of the room.
Ranveer:Mrs. Vaghela..
Ishani turned and saw him
Ranveer(with a smile):Haan for a angry man like me you surely need to give penalty and you can give me whatever penalty you need but I will never stop being romantic to you.
Ishani giving a smile to him where Ranveer smiled at her. Ishani turned and walked towards the room door and opening she went to the hall. Ranveer seeing her back had a romantic smile to himself.
Ranveer(hitting his one hand softly towards other hand): What penalty she is going to give? (giving a smile to himself) Haan but my Ishani can never be harsh she is such a soft heart her penalty will be surely so simple.
He started to get ready for the day.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Sorry yaar late reply ke liye...
Just read 5 chapter really mindblowing...
So finally ishani and ranveer clear all misnderstanding btw us and amba kailash meet our cutipie and ishveer nice...
And deversh disha such a stupid character but ong thing good yaar they are plan backfire but poor pratik ...
Well ishveer ka con ho hi gya and i liked naughty ishani but i think ranveer happy nhi hai wat's happend with her
Anyway let's see...
A biggg thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
its okay yaar exams are first so no need sorry for it
Glad you read all the 5 chapters and you liked it
ya Ishveer cleared their misunderstandings and Amba and Kailash came to meet our cutiepie and Ishveer
hmm devarsh and disha can never ever change ya their plan back fired but poor pratik got in the trap
hmm hope you liked their con ya they are become one again happy that you liked naughty Ishani ya Ranveer was not smiling keep reading to know why he was not smiling will be revealed in the next episode
okay dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

I also miss u lot dear and ur ff. And my exam...going well yaar thanks for the wish(and only 3paper hone hai jo ish month ke last week me hai) i 'm sooo hhaapppyyy dear that u not end story really (kahte hai na morning me god ka name liye jata hai but mein morning me ur update ka wait karti hu) and i can't tell u how much i'm happy now
Thankyou sooo much sweeti...accpting our request... πŸ˜ƒ 😊 πŸ˜‰

hmm of course dear its always become a habit to search for the comment of regularly commenting people so you are the one of them so I was missing your comment.  happy that you are doing your exams well hmm you are always welcomed dear hmmm okay dear do well the rest of the papers
hmm even I am happy to hear that you are attached to my story to this much extreme for now I am not ending dear you are making me emotional dear telling that you are waiting for my update in the morning blessed to have you in my life
hmmm glad you are happy in my decision

no dear I only need to thank you for reading my story till date keep reading darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Hii Sakshi,
Its was really so simply beautiful but marvellous chapter yaar πŸ‘
Finally ranveer ke face pr smile toh aaya
And he accpted her all past mistake i'm happy that he back in normal mood
And their converstion btw us & ishveer cute romance i liked it very much Now let's see ishani panlty
Waiting...thanx for pm
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am back!

The episodes were so damn beautiful and now, they are one, again! Thank you for fulfilling all our wishes :D :D

Wondering about Ishani's penalty now! Hoping that it wouldn't be harsh but just the opposite! <3 <3
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heya beautiful girlπŸ€—
How are u?

Okey I am comming after such a long time😭 Shorry for that darl, studies are really taking all my time 

Coming back to your beautiful update , it is truly beautiful😳😳 I loved how Ranveer made her wear mangalsutra and filled her mang with sindoor Most beautifull thing was when he smiled and Ishani's reaction it was to cute

Okey penalty , Ranveer desserves that so I am glad she is going to give him penalty. What if Ishani flirt with a cute guy ( nothing to much) but just simply harmless flirting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  And the guy can be a nice guy( no villian) and Ranveer will die of jealosy😈😈

Update soon darlπŸ€—πŸ€—

Loads of love 
MM
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow...lovely Sakshi awesome epi ishveer r back ...thanks for PM loved the epi...lots of luv
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely and cute ishveer moments after many episodes ...
So finally RV smile is back.. 😊
And he promise that he always trust ishaani instead of her words. ...
Now it's interesting to watch naina track that how can she created misunderstanding between them ...
And and and ishveer give tough time to naina due to trust on each other