Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Sakshi, we all are impatient because you've hooked us. Please update soon. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› If it is due to studies and helth issues, take your time. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi Efflugent happy to hear you guys are hooked even to my writings ya dear let me update it
no dear my WIFI connection had some technical error that is why I was not able to update it let me make it today keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Nids your idea is awesome! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Dhulai... πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ya dear even I loved this idea of Nids it made me laugh like anything
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Efflugent happy to hear you guys are hooked even to my writings ya dear let me update it
no dear my WIFI connection had some technical error that is why I was not able to update it let me make it today keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Oh, okay. Take your time and update. But just so that you know, I am waiting. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Ya dear even I loved this idea of Nids it made me laugh like anything

Same here. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 154
Amba had happiness in her face seeing Raagini in the swing holding the biscuit in her hand and smiling at them. Kailash was so happy to see his sons happy married life. Ishani and Ranveer had happy smiles seeing their happy family. Amba went near the swing and took the cutie in her hand. Amba emotionally hugged her pothi and caressed her back with affection. Ishani, Ranveer and Kailash were able to feel the affectionate bonding of Amba and Raagini and the hug reflection how much Amba has missed her pothi.
Amba(bringing her out of the hug): how are you Raagini? you didn't forget this Dadi know?
Raagini cutely smiled at her.
Amba:(bit emotional voice): I missed you so much. you too missed this Dadi know?
Ishani(with a smile coming near them): Hmmm Raagini tell Dadi we all the three missed her so much.
Amba(had a emotional smile seeing Raagini and Ishani): hmm Ishani this distance made us all close in hearts. you know (she held Raagini comfortable) Ishani this moment is the real happiness of my life. At one point of time in life we only need Grandchildren around us.
Ishani: hmm she will be always near you Maa.. Tk let me arrange for lunch. you and Baba will be tiered fresh up and take rest.
Ranveer: Haan Maa you both can rest for sometime and can have your lunch.
Amba: Hmm tk(making Raagini sit in the swing) so here also your Papa gave you a swing?

Raagini cutely hit the swing and smiled at her Dadi. Kailash came and pinched Raagini cheeks.
Kailash:Dada has come to see you.
Raagini smiled shaking her head right and left.
Amba:(smiling and seeing Ishani and showing Ishani's room): can we use this room Ishani?
Ishani(in thoughts): Arrey bed is in the floor in this room. (to Amba) Maa (showing Ranveer's room)you can use that room. That will be comfortable to you.
Amba:Tk Ishani..
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer keep the luggage in that room.
Ranveer:Haan (seeing the luggage to Amba) Maa why you have brought only two bags. This will have only two sets of dresses know?
Kailash: Haan Ranveer we will be here today and by tomorrow evening we will be leaving.
Ishani:Maa you can be here for some days know?
Ranveer: Haan you can be here know Baba?
Amba:Ranveer have you forgot your Baba's health? Actually as I was demanding only Baba brought me here. I was missing you three so much that is why he brought tickets and brought me here. Day after tomorrow is Sunday that day only our Doctor is free and he will come to house itself. Sunday morning our family Doctor will come and check your Baba.His health needs regular check up or else he will faint or his sugar will go up and he will become unwell. So by tomorrow evening we will be leaving and then day after tomorrow morning Baba will have check up? And he is his regular Doctor he only know your Baba health so well.
Ranveer(with a disappointed face):Tk Maa as it is Baba's health I am accepting but I am disappointed.
Ishani: Haan even me..
Amba:Arrey its okay only two more months know you will come back to us. Now can we fresh?
Ishani:Tk maa..

Ranveer kept their luggage in his room where Amba and Kailash entered the room and started to fresh them up. Ishani started to prepare lunch where Ranveer started to play with Raagini.
NAINA'S HOUSE.
Driver has arrived with their car to Naina's house. Nirbhay's mother came with her luggage and got inside the car.Naina and Rithika were standing outside the car and seeing Nirbhay's mother.
Nirbhay's mother(being inside the car):Take care Naina(seeing Rithika)Take care of her Rithika be careful both of you. Now we don't have any influence if you both get caught with police so move according to it. Don't get caught.
Naina: Haan Maa let us be careful you leave to Haryana and call me when you reach there.
Nirbhay(with a friendly smile):Tk...
Rithika:Have a safe journey Maa..
Nirbhay's mother: Haan Rithika..
Naina(seeing the driver):Go and leave Maa in airport and then come back.
Driver:Tk Madam..
Naina(with a smile):Go in flight till Delhi and then go to Sonipet by road means.
Nirbhay's mother:Let me take care my baby.

Driver started the car and Naina and Rithika waved bye to Nirbhay's mother where she started her journey towards Haryana.
MUMBAI...
It was 1 o clock in the afternoon where Devarsh and Disha were hiding themselves behind a pillar.
Devarsh:Today Sharman Bhaiya went to office. Parul is having her lunch in the dinning table. Now I will pour this oil near her room you are standing opposite to us only. She will be about to fall when I will be coming opposite to her in the corridor without missing the timing I will catch her you need to click the photos of us.
Disha: Haan tk

Devarsh went and took a oil bottle from his pocket and poured it near Parul's room. He came near Disha and both were seeing the stair and was waiting for Parul to come where after 10 minutes of wait Parul started to come up in the stairs.
Devarsh:Tk click the pictures well and let me go and wait behind that pillar and will be coming opposite to Parul.
Disha: Haan tk(she kept her camera ready).

Devarsh went and hided himself behind a pillar and seeing Parul walking in the corridor and came out casually and started to walk opposite to her. Parul and Devarsh were walking towards each other in the corridor. Oil was near Parul's room. Disha was ready to click the photos. Parul and Devarsh were like coming towards each other and Parul was nearing the oil poured place where at that moment the cute and fat boy from Parul's opposite room came out reading a book holding it in his hand and due to the concentration in the book that cute and fat boy kept his legs on the oil and in a sudden instant fell on the floor with a heavy voice "Maaa...aaa".
Parul(getting shocked):Arrey Pratik ...
Devarsh was shocked that instead of Parul Pratik fell down in the floor.
Devarsh:Arrey what is this ? who called this Pratit now? why did he come out of his room now?(he immediately took his phone and started to act like speaking in the phone standing some distance from Pratik)
Parul came to Pratik who was on the floor rushing to him. Pratik seeing the oil in the floor..
Pratik(in the floor bearing the pain in his hip):Bhabhi oil is in the floor please be careful,..
Parul: Haan haan let me..

She carefully came to him and held his hand,
Parul:(with a doubtful face): who has poured the oil here?
Parul tried to make him get up where she was not able to make it where Devarsh who was acting like talking in the phone some distance from them.
Parul(seeing Devarsh and in a confirmed voice):Devarsh..
Devarsh(seeing her and acted like cutting the call and acted like getting shocked ):Arrey Pratik how did he fell down?
Parul: Some idiot has poured oil in the floor.

This somewhere hit Devarsh's mind.
Parul:Help him to get up.
Devarsh: Hmmm

Devarsh and Parul some how made him get up from the floor and made him catch the table near him.
Parul:Devarsh take him to his room. (seeing Pratik):Let me call the doctor Pratik.
Pratik: (bearing the pain):Tk Bhabhai.

Devarsh with a stupid look some how brought him to his room and made him sit in the bed. Pratik took the tissue paper from the tissue holder and wiped his legs well. He rested his head on the head rest.
Devarsh:Tk Pratik rest here Parul will call the doctor.
Pratik:Tk Thank you.
Devarsh: Haan

Devarsh came out of his room with a angry face.Disha seeing the whole drama came out from the pillar and started to run to her room.Parul made Mala to clean the oil and she informed to the doctor. The Doctor came and saw Pratik and gave some oil to be applied for one week and gave some pain killer tablets.
NAGPUR..
It was 2 o clock where Ishani was keeping all the lunch dishes in the dinning table. Raagini was crawling in the floor. Kailash and Ranveer was talking and smiling to each other. Amba was inside the room.
Kailash:Happy to see you Ranveer. you and Ishani are really made for each other. And with Raagini you both look like a perfect family.
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani who was keeping all the dishes in the dinning table): Haan Papa really other than her if I have married some other girl. She could have never handled me but Ishani is always the best for me.
Kailash: Hmm happy to hear it Ranveer..

When Ranveer was up to tell something his mobile Rang it was Sanjay he picked the call and had a business level talk. He got up from the sofa and was serious in his talk in the phone.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer who was talking in the phone and in thoughts):At least today he will have his lunch in home.
Ranveer(cutting the call and coming to Kailash): Papa you and Maa have the lunch I need to go to office its bit urgent let me come in the evening.

Ishani was disappointed hearing it.
Kailash:Tk Ranveer but Lunch?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani in a clear voice): Let me have it in office Papa no problem you all have your lunch.
Amba(who came out of the room hear Ranveer's voice):Ranveer why we all should have lunch? you can also have lunch with us know?
Ranveer: Maa not that actually I came out of the office to pick you up from airport as I got your call. As this is the new office I need to spend more time in the office. you all have your lunch I will come home as soon as the work is over.
Amba:What is this Ranveer?always work work ...Tk leave now and come soon..
Ranveer: haan Maa.

Ranveer giving a smile to all started to move towards out of the house. Ishani hided the disappointment with a smile to Amba.
Ishani: Maa and baba come and sit let me serve lunch to you.
Amba: Haan

Amba and Kailash came and sat in the dinning table Ishani saw Raagini who was sitting in the floor resting her back in the wall and playing with a doll. She made sure Raagini is safe started to serve to her in laws.  Ishani served all the items she has prepared for them. She has done Methi roti, Kadai panneer and Dal tadka.
Amba and Kailash started to have the lunch.
Amba(having the food): Not bad Ishani you started to cook this much well.
Ishani(with a smile): Maa some how reading all the recipes in the net I am trying and cooking. Is it nice?
Amba: Haan Haan its really nice you have showed your care and love in cooking also..
Kailash: Haan Ishani Amba is right. you have developed your cooking so well.
Ishani:Thank you Baba and Maa..
Amba:Tk you also have with us.
Ishani:Tk Maa
She too took her lunch and All with a lovely chat finished their lunch. Amba sat in the sofa Ishani took Raagini's lunch and came and sat in the sofa keeping her in the lap.  Kailash went to have his afternoon sleep.
Amba(with a smile):Ishani give her let her sit near me you can feed her.
Ishani: Haan Maa..
Amba took Raagini from Ishani and she made her sit near to her. Raagini was sitting in the sofa resting her back in the Amba's embrace and seeing Ishani. Ishani started to feed Raagini where she was cutely having it.
Amba(seeing Ishani):How is Nagpur life Ishani?
Ishani(for a while thought about their life here which is completely of fighting, argument and all kind of heavy emotions in their life and then giving a made up smile): Haan Maa its really good but you know Maa? I am missing you all so much. I am missing you, Baa, Pratik, Shraman Bhaiya, Parul almost all our family. (feeding Raagini) And even I am missing our house?
Amba: Haan you will surely miss all those things. These many years you have been around that house so it will be like that only.
Ishani:Another two more months only Maa we will come back.
Amba: even I am waiting for it. I am missing Raagini so much.
Ishani: we will come back Maa as soon as Ranveer completes his work we will come back.
Amba: Haan

Finally both Mother in law and Daughter in law chatting itself made Raagini have her lunch and they had a lovely family moment.
The day came to its night where Naina and Rithika were in the hall of their house.
Rithika:So you have got the job in Ranveer's office when are you going to join his office?
Naina:(with a smile):He said me to join  By next week today is Friday and only two more days are there  by coming Monday I will be joining his office. (with a smile) I am going to be near my Ranveer.
Rithika: tk but what have you planed to take Ishani away from Ranveer life.
Naina: I need to get close to them first then let me plan.
Rithika:Tk...

RANVEER'S HOUSE.
After finishing their dinner Raagini was cutely sleeping in Amba's shoulders where Amba was sitting in the sofa.Ishani after changing to her night dress brought Milk to Amba.
Ishani: Maa give her to me let me take her to my room. you can have your milk and go to sleep.
Amba(got up holding Raagini):Today let her sleep with us. We have been missing her so much let her be in our room itself.
Kailash: (coming out from the room); Haan Ishani she will sleep with us. you know when she is sleeping she will be more cute for us. Seeing that itself we will be happy . Let us handle her even she wakes up and mostly she does not wake up in the night.
Ishani:(with a happy smile):Tk Baba you can ?
When they were happily smiling to each other they heard the knock in the door.
Ishani(with a smile to Amba):Its Ranveer Maa..you have your milk let me open the door.
Amba gave a smile to her where Ishani came to the door and opened the door and found Ranveer. He saw her in a silent look and started to come inside the room. Ishani locked the door and came inside following him.
Amba:(seeing Ranveer):This is what coming so soon Ranveer?
Ranveer: Maa what can I do? my work is like that.
Amba:(taking her milk glass and holding Raagini):Tk tk we are going to sleep...
Ranveer:Tk Maaa...

When Amba and Kailash was up to enter his room ...
Ranveer(in a instant voice): Maa ek minute.
Amba:Kya hua?
Ranveer:Let me take my night dress.
Amba:(bit confused): Night dress you are taking from that room? (seeing Ishani and him) your dresses should be in your room only know Ranveer.

Ranveer got caught this time.
Ishani(thought to manage and had a casual smile towards Ranveer):Maa its not like that actually(showing her room to Amba) in our room the cupboard is small it completely accommodated my dresses itself. so only I said Ranveer to keep his dresses in that room. (again giving a managing smile): Even sometimes he is getting ready in that room itself so that we are avoiding our morning knock-jocks.
Amba:(with a smile): hmmm tk tk it is a compact house know (seeing Ranveer):Tk Dekhra take your night dress.
Ranveer: Haann
Ranveer was up to move where Ishani again stopped him.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer:(seeing her without understanding): Haan
Ishani:you may even leave early in the morning so take your dresses for morning too you no need to wake Maa or Baba..
Ranveer:Haan tk
He entered his room and took his night dress and another set of dresses and came out.
Ranveer(giving a smile):Tk Maa you can go in..(seeing Raagini in Amba's shoulders):Maa Raagini..
Amba:Let her sleep with us..
Ranveer:Can I bring the cradle to that room?
Amba:Arrey don't want Ranveer let her sleep in the bed itself with us.
Ranveer(with a smile):Tk Maa...
Amba:Good night Dekhra and good night Ishani..
Ishani:Good night Maa,...

Kailash and Amba entered Ranveer's room with Raagini where Ranveer saw Ishani who was staring at him. Amba locked her room.
Ranveer:(in a low voice): Let me sleep in the study room.
Ishani:What? you are going to show Maa and Baba that we are not happy here?
Ranveer:Did I tell anything like that? Let me sleep in the study room and in the morning let me sit in the hall getting ready so they won't know I have slept in separate room.
Ishani:Really for your kind information that study room does not have bathroom okay. So to take bath in the morning you should either go to your room or should come to my room.
Ranveer:(his face was giving the stubborn look though he is talking to her): Haan I didn't think that.. then..
Ishani(had a smile seeing his thinking face): Come to my room and sleep. you have your dresses know you can get ready in my room in the morning.
Ranveer: With you?
Ishani: Haan with me.. don't worry I won't eat you.
Ranveer(his face was silent):Tk just for Maa and Baba's sake I am coming to your room. I don't want them to get hurt.
Ishani:tk Had your dinner?
Ranveer: haan I had..
Ishani:go and change..
Ranveer: haaan...
Ranveer entered her room where Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer's face.
Ishani(in thoughts): Not bad Maa, Baba you gave surprise to me in the morning by coming here to see us. Now another surprise by making us sleep in the same room. (she turned to her room):wait and watch today My dear lovely Husband. I will bring you back to your Normal.
Ishani switched off the lights of the hall and ensuring the main door is locked and with a smile she entered her room where Ranveer came out of the washroom in his night clothes. He was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and night pant.He looked so smart and like a lovely young man. Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent look where Ishani was cutely smiling at him. She locked the room and saw him with a smile. Though Ishani was in her night dress even in that she looked beautiful to Ranveer. He was staring at her with the same silent face. Ishani started to come towards him where Ishani coming two steps raised her hands and she touched the switch board on the wall. Ranveer was seeing her with a doubtful face. Ishani switched off the light except three lamps of the room.  Ranveer was bit confused seeing her actions. Ishani started to come towards him with a lovely look. Ranveer saw her with a uncomfortable look.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Oh, okay. Take your time and update. But just so that you know, I am waiting. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

ya dear I have done it happy that you are waiting for my update your waiting is over you can read the update dear thanks for waiting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Same here. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Wah! KaMba in Nagpur! :D They actually brought IshVeer closer now. Sleeping in the same room. Hayye. Romance needed. I know we will get it soon! Also, this Naina's plans are irking me. Let's see what she does. :|

Beautiful update. 

Love,
Effulgent.
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

ya dear I have done it happy that you are waiting for my update your waiting is over you can read the update dear thanks for waiting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yep, read it. Review is up! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha RV was in a big trouble 😊 πŸ˜›
Finger crossed ...
Let's see now ishaani can be successful to patch up with RV or not.. ...
Update soon