behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi hi how are you
What a chapter dear we always knew about ranveer love and his feelings but you seriously impressed me with ishani POV I mean girl seriously loves him so much. The way ishani held him and told everything was so touchy but this dhikra is not ready to accept anything. Let amba and kailash come they ll definitely make them closer because then they can go away. Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Great Episode Sakshi You Expressed ishani's Feeling So Well 

hope Ranveer Come out of that incident soon And we Again See Our Romantic Ranveer
Missing Them

Hi Cuteii glad you liked the episode happy that you liked the feelings of Ishani
ya Ranveer will come out of this soon and we will get our romantic ranveer keep reading dear 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey sakshi hi how are you
What a chapter dear we always knew about ranveer love and his feelings but you seriously impressed me with ishani POV I mean girl seriously loves him so much. The way ishani held him and told everything was so touchy but this dhikra is not ready to accept anything. Let amba and kailash come they ll definitely make them closer because then they can go away. Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear ya dear I am doing good
happy that you liked the chapter ya dear I wanted to tell this Ranveer even she too loves him that is why I made this try happy that you are impressed seeing Ishani;'s POV ya she is madly in love with him.happy that you liked the way Ishani reveled the truth ya he is not ready to come out of it ya Amba and Kailash arrival will bring a big twist keep reading dear let me update it 😉😉😉
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Effulgent hmm no need thanks and all dear I had time that is why I updated glad you liked it
ya Ishani said all her feelings and she reveled the reason for her act. Glad you liked the way she described her feelings hmm ya he will keep reading dear 😉😉

I am waiting. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

I am waiting. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
😉
I am updating dear will take another half an hour😉

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Hey, I will be asleep by then. It's already midnight here. I am a little bit of insomniac, so I am awake. I will read the update in the morning. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 153
As Ishani went inside the room hearing Raagini's cry Ranveer hearing all the words of Ishani slowly walked towards the sofa. He sat in the sofa with a confused face. What all Ishani said was echoing in his mind. He thought about all the things Ishani said. He kept his hand in his chin and started to see all the flashbacks in front of him. Somewhere he got to know what all mistakes he has done till today.
Ranveer's Voice: Haaan I am always a mad man in love. From my 9 years I am loving Ishani and till today I am loving her. If Ishani is in front of me I won't mind any other persons. My eyes will be fixed to her. If I see her smile I will forget the complete world. If she keeps a demand to me more than that I won't listen to any other person's words. Haan I used to say I started to breath after seeing my Ishani. Ishani meri Zindagi, Meri Aashiqui, Meri saans. I become Angry man If I become possessive on her or If I didn't get her love. But today My Ishani told some things hearing it I feel like a man who is not at all fit to marry. hmmm Girls came behind me too Rithika, Sheetal, Malini all the girls saw my face and looks but if any of these girls got a chance to see my real anger they would have divorced me if I have married any one of them but I am still in this marriage relationship means it is only because of Ishani's white heart. That heart which knows to bear and hide pain. The heart which only thinks about others happiness. The heart does all the sacrifices but never said a word about it. The heart that bears all the rubbish words I speak without minding during my Anger.
Ranveer rested his head in the back of sofa and saw the above wall of the house.
Ranveer's voice(continued): I get anger just because I am loving this girl from small but I feel she does not reciprocate my love. But when Ishani confessed her feelings today. I really felt what man I am? Always been a bipolar man towards her one side I would pour all my love on her if she smiles and loves me and on the other side I used to hate her hurt her with words and actions when she fails to show her love or if I see her with another guy.
His mind went to the things he did while she was caught going to Chiraag's place. He thought how he insulted her making her serve wine, How he made her a maid in front of other, How he pushed her when she came to him, How much he hurt her saying she is characterless, how much he hurt her with words and behavior in front of other, finally how bad he talked about her birth itself.
Ranveer had tears in his eyes for a while.
Ranveer's voice: Haan I am a mad man only. Even with that anger itself I should have asked her the reason for going to Chiraag's place. How can I doubt Ishani? How can I mistrust my Ishani? more than everything how can I make my Ishani to be a servant in front of others.
His mind thought about Ishani taking the blame on her for murdering chiraag which was actually done by that Vamp Rithika. Just thinking I have killed that Chiraag she took the blame and without any fear she was up to got till the level of hanging. Finally seeing her in the hospital and again due to his mothers words Ishani sacrificed him. But what he done in return to her sacrifice?
Ranveer's voice:Haan again I hurt her all the way. Without bearing her being close with Shikhar I did all the stupid things.The jealousy of seeing Ishani with Shikhar I wrong mouthed  Ishani to Rithika. I hurt Ishani being close to Rithika. She went through many toughness due to Rithika were I trusted that vamp and not my heroin. She lost her mother, lost her everything but that time too I was not a medicine to her pain I was again a insect to bite on her wound. She is bearing all my stupidity till today.
Now this 2 weeks came in front of him where he didn't have anything prepared from her hand. He is having his breakfast, lunch, dinner everything outside. He hurt her by bringing girls to the house. He drank and spoke everything came to his mouth.
Ranveer's voice: I get hurt if just Ishani didn't see me but why I forgot to understand that she too will get hurt. I have hurt her to the extreme.she has done everything for me and my family happiness she bared the labor pain and gave all of us a beautiful baby. Even when I hurt her she was silent to the extreme she can. But in return why the hell I forgot to listen to her? Why I didn't ask why did you push me Ishani tell me?But for the welfare of the family they have done pooja so that she didn't allow me but why I was overboard on that day?. As all the time I ask her why I forgot to ask her are you ready for love Ishani? Somewhere or the other the way she pushed me is still hurting me.
He laid in the sofa as all the thoughts were running over his mind he closed his eyes. Ishani who took this much time to make Raagini smile came to the hall holding Raagini.Raagini's temperature almost came to normal where Raagini was lovingly touching Ishani's cheeks. Ishani stopped near the sofa seeing Ranveer laying in the sofa.
Ishani(in thoughts);What happen to him? Is he feeling for anything I said?
When Ishani was thinking Raagini turned Ishani's cheeks to make her see her. Ishani turned to see Raagini where Raagini had a heavy smile seeing Ishani seeing her.
Ishani(to Raagini):So you are exactly your Papa in all the way. You want Mama to see you only. And your Papa wants Mama to see him only. (she gave a smile to the cutie where the cutie didn't understand what Ishani said by she smiled lovingly) tk let Mama give you dinner and medicine you can again sleep. By morning you will be completely all right.
Ishani giving a look to Ranveer who was in the sleeping position in the sofa. Ishani gave dinner to Raagini and somehow made her to have her medicine. She took her to her room and was trying to make her sleep. As she already slept in the evening Raagini was playing here and there crawling and playing with Ishani. Ishani told her stories but Raagini only smiled she was not ready to sleep.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Baby you had medicine again know sleep know baby?
Raagini shook her head as no.
Ishani:Why you won't another one sound sleep when you wake up you will be fresh tomorrow morning.
Raagini as usual showed her two hands to Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile):So If Mama gives you hug my darling will sleep.Tk come..
Ishani hugged her and made her rest her head in her shoulders and started to caress her back to make her sleep. The way she showed her hand reminded Ishani how Ranveer will demand to sleep in her shoulders. She had a smile.It took another one hour when Raagini slept she was cutely sleeping where Ishani made her lay in the bed and she came out to make Ranveer have his dinner.
She came to the hall and saw Ranveer where he was in deep sleep in the sofa itself.
Ishani: As it took complete time to make Raagini sleep finally he slept. He didn't have his dinner also. (without any way):Tk let him sleep.
She entered her room where she even skipped her dinner today. She locked her room and she went and laid beside Raagini. She thought what all she said to Ranveer where all their fight in recent time came to her mind.Where Raagini turned herself cutely and came close to Ishani. Ishani held her close to her and made her comfortable in her embrace.keeping all thoughts and Thinking itself she fell asleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING IN NAGPUR...
Ishani woke up where she saw the time in her mobile. It was 8 o clock she got up immediately.
Ishani:oh my god I have slept till 8 o clock
She saw Raagini who was sleeping in a cute position and had a smile in her face. She got up and made herself fresh and taking bath she made herself ready for the day. She was in a light purple color Saree looking as usual gorgeous. She opened her room door and was up to come out where her leg hesitated for the next step just seeing Ranveer sitting in the sofa. He was ready for the day where he was reading a news paper with his RV look. When Ishani stood in her room entrance Realizing her presence Ranveer saw her. He saw her with a complete silent face where Ishani was staring him with a innocent face. 
Ranveer(got up from the sofa and saw her): Come here.Why are you standing as though some one said statue to you?
Ishani(making her self relax): Nahi I didn't expect you would be sitting here that is why?
Ranveer: Can you come near me?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes slowly): hmmm

She came and stood near him where his face was completely silent. Ishani was just staring him without understanding. He was staring the same way to her for almost 10 minutes. where the silence was broke by Ishani.
Ishani: kya hua? why are you staring at me like that? I mean .. actually I cannot get you what you are up to?
Ranveer(saw the floor and saw right and left, other than her face he saw all the places finally taking a deep breath and saw her face with a stubbornness): I am...(he stopped and saw the other side and then again facing her) I am sorry Ishani.
Ishani: (saw him without understanding):Sorry.. for what?
Ranveer:For everything. Actually I only didn't understand anything. So sorry but..
Ishani(saw him with a smile): But kya?
Ranveer: I am really sorry for behaving rude and talking rubbish. (seeing her face without any reaction): I can love you but no (he stammered).
Ishani:No..
Ranveer(with a confirmed face): No love making and all between us. See I got you wrong so for that I am sorry but I cannot make love to you If I come near you itself my heart will think the way you pushed me only so I won't.
Ishani(with a fun smile saw him): so you won't..
Ranveer:(with a stubbornness): Haan I won't
Ishani: Fine let me see (she gave a kidding smile to him).
Ranveer: Haan you have told the truth but don't think that I will come and melt for you.
Ishani:(in a fun mode):Tk tk I won't think like that and all.
Ranveer (giving a up and down look ):Tk let me leave to office.
Ishani:Arrey breakfast.
Ranveer: I didn't come to that level and all as usual let me have it in office itself.
Ishani:Tk..

Ranveer showed his face which has forgot what smile is now a days started to walk towards the entrance of the house.
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer's back who was walking towards the entrance in thoughts):Lovely Ranveer so you got to know I didn't voluntarily do it for that you asked sorry. But if you try to come close to me you are getting the flashback of me pushing you . Tk let a good time come I will give all my love to you and your anger will melt immediately. (she gave a smile to herself where she was up to make the breakfast ready).
Exact 9 o clock..
The flight to Nagpur took off from Mumbai Airport. kailash and Amba were seated in their seats. Amba face had a happiness which could not be explained by words.
Kailash(seeing Amba's smile): I never saw you this much happy.
Amba: Haan even I myself had never felt this much happy in my life.
Kailash: Hmm really happy to see you like this.
Amba(with a thought and smile): you know Kailashji only one thing comes to my mind.
Kailash:Kya?
Amba:If I have accepted Ishani on the first day when Ranveer brought her as a married bride. I would have got this happiness long back. We had fight between both the family all the elders played with Ishani and Ranveer's feelings and never let them to live their life. I used to be happy once insulting Ishani but when I saw Raagini know I got the meaning for real happiness in life. How dumb I have been spoiling my own sons happiness and his life.Blindly was ready to accept Chiraag child as our grandchild Now we have got a Pothi this is what I wanted in life now I am so happy.
Kailash: hmm happy to see you smile Amba.
Amba: Raagini won't have forgot me know?
Kailash:Amba it is only 3rd week they left us. How will she forget you that easily?
Amba: Haaan she won't. Tk it will be surprise for Ranveer and Ishani know?
Kailash: Haan they don't know we are coming to see them. We have told all the family members not to inform before we reach them. So surely they will be surprised and happy to see us.
Amba:Hmm tk tk..

Their one and a half hour journey was over where they got down in the Nagpur Airport. It was exactly morning 11 o clock where they came out of the Airport.
Amba(seeing Kailash):Call Ranveer and ask him to come to pick us up.
Kailash: Haan let me.

Kailash took his mobile and started to dial Ranveer's number. Ranveer was working in his laptop where he was bit serious in it. His mobile rang near him where he saw the display and saw it is Kailash.
Ranveer:Baba..(he picked the call)Hello Baba how are you?
Kailash: Haan I am so fine Ranveer. you have a surprise.
Ranveer(bit shrinking his forehead):Surprise?what is it Baba?
Kailash:We are in Nagpur outside the Airport..
Ranveer:kya Baba? really ...that a great surprise..
Kailash:Tk can you come and pick us up?
Ranveer:Arrey what question is this Baba? I will be in front of you in 20 minutes.
Kailash:Tk come..
Ranveer:Haan.

Cutting the call he came out of his cabin. He started to walk fast and came to the car. He drove the car towards the Airport. Where finally as said in 20 minutes he was in front of them.
Amba(with a happy smile):Ranveer..
Ranveer: (he gave a cute smile): Maa..

Amba hugged Ranveer where he hugged her affectionately.
Ranveer(seeing Kailash): Baba.. welcome to Nagpur..(he hugged Kailash)
Kailash: hmm
Ranveer:Get in the car Maa let us go home. Let me tell Ishani to be ready to welcome you.(he took his mobile and was up to call Ishani).
Amba: No Ranveer you got your surprise let us surprise Ishani also.
Ranveer(gave a smile):Tk Maa get in.

They got inside the car keeping all their luggage in the car  where Ranveer started to drive towards his home.
Amba:Ranveer how is Nagpur life?
Ranveer(he thought about their fight and all misunderstanding but hiding it): Haan its really good Maa but we are missing you all.
Amba: Haan we are waiting for your return only. All the day I used to be with you, Ishani and Raagini but now the house is silent all the time.
Ranveer: Hmmm no worries Maa we will come soon.
Amba:How is Ishani?
Ranveer:she is...(before he could tell).
Amba: I no need to ask this know even when we are in joint family itself you will take good care of Ishani now you people are alone. You will be keeping her like a queen hain na Ranveer.

Ranveer for a while felt bad that how others see his love towards Ishani but the way he is misunderstanding Ishani and hurting her all the ways.
Amba:Ranveer..
Ranveer: maa she is fine here . Even is she is missing you all.
Amba: Haan she has been always around people now only Raagini will be near her you will also leave to office.
Ranveer: Haan maa
As he said they have reached his house. He went and opened the gate and entered the car in the house. He parked the car.
Ranveer:This is our house Maa.
Amba(seeing the house): Nice house Ranveer.
kailash:Haan Ranveer its really a good one.
Ranveer: haan Maa and Baba can we go in?
He took their bag and started to walk with them in the portico. He knocked the door. Amba and Kailash stood near him with a happiness. Ranveer again knocked the door where Ishani who was making Raagini who was in the swing to eat her biscuit hearing the knock on the door.
Ishani(in thoughts):who has come now? (seeing Raagini making her hand catch the biscuit): have it and try to eat it slowly okay.
Raagini gave a smile where Ishani got up and came to the door where before she reach the door she heard another knock she opened the door where her face had a tonnes and tonnes of happiness seeing Amba and Kailash near Ranveer..
Ishani(in a happy voice): Maa Baba aap?
Amba(with a smile): haaan we both. Loved the surprise?
Ishani:Haan really a very big surprise (She hugged Amba where Amba hugged her and coming out of the hug and seeing Kailash)welcome Baba
Kailash: Haan Ishani how are you?
Ishani: Haan fine Baba (seeing both Amba and kailash)come in Maa Baba..
Amba: Haan

Ranveer who was seeing all this with a smile took the bag and entered the house where Amba and kailash entered the house. They came to the hall where Amba had a happy smile seeing Raagini who was smiling seeing them having the biscuit in her tiny hand.
To be continued 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Hey, I will be asleep by then. It's already midnight here. I am a little bit of insomniac, so I am awake. I will read the update in the morning. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

hmmm okay dear sleep and read the update in the morning dear 😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi it was just amzing the way yu have described about ishani's feelings . really excited ewaht she was up to and our hero sir is still in angry avataar. amba and kailash also arrived lets see what s going to happen.happy happy weekend dear
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
WOW! You know the best thing I always like? Ranveer's regret. His regret is worth everything. I just love how he regretted the whole thing in this episode. And how Amba's regret of how she never understood Ishaani and about Amba's happiness... everything was good. *thumbs up* 

A beautiful update. This has been my favourite episode till now. <33 Update soon. :D

Effulgent.