Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Dumb ishaani
😑
I am on the top of anger throughout the chapter while reading ishaani mahantamahanta 😑
But the last sentence she say to RV was just... πŸ‘
Update soonsoon πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
ya Ishani showed her dumbness again

hmmm yes her stupidity will always make us to scold her
happy that you liked her last word to Ranveer
ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi!!
Thanks for wish dear! and i know i have said that i m not able to reply u but wat will i do ur ff so good ya bas' dil hai ki maanta nahi'

Oh! God. Our mahanta ki rani ishani also showed her dumboness she forgive everything that wat will do chudails 😑 😑 with her! really ishani emotionaly fool anyone showed her teary eye this enough for ishani heart melt down. 😭
So Ranveer doubt on naina motive superb..
One thing good ya(Ish chudail ke wajah se ranveer ab ishani ko akele nhi chode ga)
keep update darling! And don't forget send me pm...and lots love for u ❀️ 😳

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
okay dear do all the exams well
ya you said that . hmmm okay dear ff will be surely available when you open the forum hmmm really happy to hear that you are this much attached to my story but at the same time do your exams well dear

ya again our Mahanta Rani showed her dumbness ya that is what she do always know that will pave way for chudails. of course many scenes I have felt her as a emotional fool seeing peoples tears she will meld easily
ya Ranveer is not trusting Naina
ya dear for the sake of this Ranveer won't leave Ishani alone
ya dear let me update it ya I will send PM 's dear how will I stop the PM For you
love you dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

hey sakshi nice update, hope ishani wont be dumb here , she s so innocent amba and kailash is coming lets see wat happens. keep update dear and ranveer will have some intelligent plan as to back fires the evil naina 's plan

HI Janani thanks for the comment glad you liked the episode ya Ishani again showed her dumbness ya her innocence will pave way for stupid people
Amba and Kailash are on the way to see them ya dear let me update it ya Ranveer will be always intelligent we need to wait to see what he is up to keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Wonderful chapter thanks for PM ...track is interesting

Hi Zenab thanks for the comment happy that you liked the chapter and finding the track interesting keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow today was a treat from your side ...two updates!both of them were great.but what is this aik problem finish nahi hui k dosri start hogai.hope that naina doesnt get success.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Wow today was a treat from your side ...two updates!both of them were great.but what is this aik problem finish nahi hui k dosri start hogai.hope that naina doesnt get success.

Hi Naush happy that you are finding my two episodes as treat happy to hear it
happy that you liked both the episodes ya even the first problem didn't get solved but the next one cand Naina's cunniness will be overcomed by our ishveer love keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 152
Ranveer took his hand from Ishani's hand hearing the word she said. He was seeing her with the same stubbornness but was hurt hearing her words. Ishani was seeing him with a look reflecting pain. They were in the same position for almost 10 minutes. At the end of 10th minute...
Ranveer(in a low voice):Why did you allow Naina and her mother inside the house?
Ishani:Ranveer they have lost everything. one way or the other I am the reason for it. If Nirbhay didn't come to our house on that day he won't have met with that accident and he won't have gone in coma. If they have not changed they won't have come till our door step. They are in a worst state of life losing all the property and their house earning man. Haan Ranveer I have been in that situation. The poverty that will be eradicated only with the help of family members monthly salary. Somewhere or the other I can feel Naina's pain and her mother's pain. So only I left them inside.
Ranveer(Giving her a impossible look):Tk then you can stop with that itself know?you have finally made that Naina to work in my office itself.
Ishani:Ranveer think what I said very well. I asked can you get job for her? or can we send her to some other office? but you only said you have some vacancy in your office and all.You yourself arranged for house and all.
Ranveer:Nirbhay's mother said Naina will be staying with us. Should I allow it?
Ishani:I don't know that and all. I felt sad for their state that is why I allowed them inside the house more of everything I am not ready to insult the people who came to my door step. I just did that and asked for her job but making it in your office and all you yourself told about job and arranged for her house.
Ranveer:I said in anger. Those people are not good. Who know if Naina would have come to get me from you?What will you do if she tries it?
Ishani(with a sad smile): Hmm let her try. Who knows even in my faith there would also be a situation to see my husband in a married state with this Naina also.
Ranveer:(in a loud and anger tone): Ishani..
Ishani(again gave a slight smile with pain): Kya hua Ranveer?(her voice was so normal came with pain) you know only that is balance. you have done everything.you have started drinking, you have gone to the extreme of bringing girls to house. Who know to make me more hurt you can even marry some other girl. Might be Naina.
Ranveer(seeing her without understanding):Stop it Ishani what happened to you? why the hell you are talking like this?
Ishani(came near him and saw him where her eyes had pain):What you think Ranveer that only you will have feeling?. Or only you will have hidden feeling?. why I won't have? you are talking as though I am not at all loving you.

Ishani's eyes started to shed tears where Ranveer's face changed to emotional face seeing Ishani's tears. Ishani was completely broken and started to cry heavily keeping her both the hands on her face. Ranveer though he is angry on her but Ishani's tears will always pinch his heart.
Ranveer(slowly kept his hands in her shoulders):Ishani..
Ishani(jerked his hand and opened her face where her face was full of red due to sudden crying): you said you won't touch me please don't lose your ego just seeing my tears.

Ranveer bringing his hands back was seeing Ishani where she wiped her tears and saw him with a sad face.
Ishani: Ranveer I know you are the man born for love. Yesterday night when you confessed me certain things I myself felt me as stupid. I have lived a life where I have never understood your feelings. Now a days men start to love their wife when they marry them in 25 years or something but their love will surely decrease at a point of time when their wife become mother or loses their beauty. In middle of those men I have got a man who is born in this world just to love me. But his stubbornness and anger which is inside him will always kill me with pain.
Ranveer saw her with a stubbornness.
Ishani: (she made her okay by taking a deep breath): Let me tell you somethings which you never know in me. Can I tell?
Ranveer seeing the floor and then her face and shook his head as yes without any reaction in his face.
Ishani:Ranveer I really don't know how you can love me from your 9 years till today. It is almost 19 years of love story. But I was just 6 where I would not understand that the feeling you have on me is love. we grown up and I had certain ideas about love. you were admiring me but Ranveer I only saw you as my friend that time. I never know that the man who is my friend will become my husband in one point of time. When we used to sit and chat to each other I never thought that you will be the man who will have right to see me completely. When I saw that Chiraag first time I didn't like him you remember that know?
Ranveer shook his head as yes.
Ishani(with a smile):That is his reality. But what you did? My Papa told you to make me like that Chiraag. For that you would have done some other way know Ranveer like writing letter, giving flowers something like that.who asked you to give your feelings to him? I fell for that feelings Ranveer. Even in cheap man's face I was loving you only. Tk after our family lost everything that cheap man was showing your feelings only to me but I never let him near me. Finally you came back with your angry avatar. I was really shocked to see that Ranveer. I cannot believe my eyes that this is my friend Ranveer. Haan even that time I ignored you because I saw your feeling in the face of that Chiraag and anger on your original face. Finally you married me. I was not ready to accept you because I was not ready to trust you. Even in that time when you just asked for a smile from me I was really happy that I am in the hands of a man who wants to see me smile. When Kaki accused me of being pregnant with chiraag child when you trusted me blindly I was so happy that a man who just trusted me blindly is my husband. Finally chiraag played his game haan I am a stupid to believe all Ranveer I went to his place. After that you showed your Angry avatar know. Can I tell how that anger was? it was pinching my heart like anything. Tk leave it again we fell in love with each other. Finally Chiraag death came in our life. Haan Ranveer people call me stupid, emotional fool but let me tell you I can never revenge anyone.I want my loved ones to be happy always My faith is always to sit and cry only no one can help it but only my Ranveer can make me smile.To make that Ranveer smile only I took that blame on me. When I was in Shikhar's house I clearly know your anger was on me but your eyes didn't stop to see me. Haan Ranveer I too had pain when I saw you with Rithika and Haan when Kaki told that Rithika is pregnant with your child just for that only I left you. I thought you will be happy if I leave you but when I started to live this peaceful life only I came to know Ranveer's happiness is always me.
Ranveer saw her with a speechless look.
Ishani:Finally we patched up. We took our relationship to next level. we understood both of so well. We had child haan people came to separate us Sheetal and Nirbhay but our understanding and love didn't give up this time. We won everything and we are together. But now this problem in our life.
Ishani with a sad worn out face went and held Ranveer's cheeks with both the hands. And saw him with a pain in her eyes Ranveer saw her eyes with the feel of rejection and love.
Ishani(in a lovely cum painful voice): Now you are feeling rejected know? You are thinking I am ignoring you? I cannot give you your 19 year love suddenly but I can love you even If I am 90 years old Ranveer. I pushed you that day when you came to share our love. But why you are not ready to listen why I behaved like that? How can you think I am not liking you? Even I was missing you badly in these 5 months Ranveer. Just for that you are showing your anger to this extreme but let me tell you you are really really hurting me. You are making me cry Ranveer I am feeling the pain in my heart.
Ranveer(seeing her had a slight moist eyes): Even me. The way you pushed will never go from my mind Ishani.
Ishani(taking her hand from his cheeks with a angry face saw him):so what have you planned? To show your complete Angry avatar for life time. Tell me Ranveer what all I should do in near future. Should I serve drinks in any party? Should I clean the broken glasses in any party? Are you going to again pour water in my face and push me down? (gave a bold smile):Tell me or should I again run to your car speed and come behind you? or you are going to scold me and wrong mouth me in front of others?

Ranveer stood with silent face hearing what all he has done to her.Ishani was in tears where she finally hugged him tightly which made Ranveer struggle to react.
Ranveer(seeing her hugging him):Ishani..chodo
Ishani:(in the hug and telling Ranveer): How can you think I don't love you Ranveer? Without love how will I become mother to your child?. Without love how will I show my skin to you? Sirf pyaar Ranveer. (hugging him tightly) Meri Aashiqui sirf tumse hi..
Ranveer:(without hugging her):Tk tell me why did you behave like that?
Ishani(hugging him and keeping her hands softly in his back): Baa arranged for a pooja the next morning. She said me, Parul, Disha and Krisha to fast. She said me to perform pooja. As it is Ganesh pooja she said us to come clean to the pooja. She said us to keep our husbands away from us. But in that day night only you came to me for love making. I tried to control you but you were overboard. Without anyway only I pushed you Ranveer. I am really sorry.(she came out of the hug and kept her face close to Ranveer's face where his face said he is not convince still):I am really sorry that is why I pushed you. Next day we had Pooja but you came that day night only.
Ranveer(held her shoulders with both the hands and slowly made her come out of the hug and saw her): This is the reason?
Ishani:Haan this is the reason Ranveer. Why I am going to push you like that? Really due to pooja and because of Baa's instruction only I did like that. I tried to tell you but you were not ready to listen to me Ranveer.
Ranveer(saw her with a stubborn face where he didn't have any other reaction): I don't know what to tell? But I cannot take that incident from my heart. The way you pushed me hurt me to the extreme I really don't know whether I can resume my love life. Even smile is not coming for me.
Ishani:Ranveer I have said you the reason. (with a lovely smile) I know it will be hard for you  to forget it but some how our love will overcome it.
Ranveer(in a confirmed voice):it won't you can never get me again Ishani. Even if I come near you I will always have a feel that you may push me.
Ishani:Ranveer...(before she could tell)

There was a huge cry of Raagini inside her room. Ishani giving a look to Ranveer where he looked still not convinced without any way she started to go to her room. Ranveer giving a glance to her back went and sat in the sofa and thought what all Ishani said.
Ishani started to take care of Raagini.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So finally ishaani tell the truth to RV 😊
But why RV did not trust her πŸ˜•
Amazing chapter with full of ishaani's emotions πŸ˜›
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Effulgent,

Thanks a lot dear for the comment
hmmm ya Ishani is high on something of course going through heart her character
sometime fails to use her brain hmmm she took her stupid tool called Mahanta

hmm ya Ranveer we need to wait and see another one more episode dear bear me
they will turn so lovey dovey. their distance will come close ya they are living in
same house but they are still far away
ya dear love you tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yeah, she is very mahaan. And people fool her. It's okay I will wait. :D 

Love,
Effulgent.
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
WOW! Thank you for the *so quick* update. :* This is really good! Ishaani is letting out all her feelings and she told Ranveer the reason, too. I love how she described everything. Ranveer should understand her, now. I hope he will. 

Love,
Effulgent.