Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi didi...
      Episode was fantastic..the way u described ranveers feelings was just fabuloues ranveera reaction n dat two witches r on d door of ranveers house hope rv doeant allow naina to say anything to ishani otherwise she will surely b fooled by them..
There plan shouldnt b aucceeded..
Thnks for the pm.

Hi Gudiya Behan
Glad you liked the episode. Happy that you liked the way Ranveer's feelings have been described. ya now Ranveer in shocked state and the two witches in their door step . hmmm may be RV should not do that hmm ya Ishani can be fooled so easily
hmmm let us see whether they succeed dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi sakshi.congratz for 150 page.amazing episode.want ishveer scenes more. πŸ˜‰ plz update soon.
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Congratulations for 150 amazing chapters, Sakshi! 

Here, Ranveer is being the protective wall for Ishaani. And Ishaani should not be fooled so easily! Raags uttered, "Papa"! I am so glad! And hope that the three ladies don't succeed in their plans. :x

Love,
Effulgent.
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omggg nahiii how can naina 😑 will come to ishveer patch up 😑
😭
Anyhow πŸ˜›
Plz update soon eargely wanted to know ishveer reaction on this ... .
And one more thing RV protected ishaani and did not allow to naina to come near her πŸ‘
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

hi sakshi.congratz for 150 page.amazing episode.want ishveer scenes more. πŸ˜‰ plz update soon.

Hi malsa thanks for the wishes it is all possible because of you ya dear all wanting romantic scenes but again bear me another one more episode everything will be patched up and ya let me update itπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Congratulations for 150 amazing chapters, Sakshi! 

Here, Ranveer is being the protective wall for Ishaani. And Ishaani should not be fooled so easily! Raags uttered, "Papa"! I am so glad! And hope that the three ladies don't succeed in their plans. :x

Love,
Effulgent.

thanks for the wishes effulgent only because of you guys I was able to reach this thanks for it

ya Ranveer is been a protective wall for Ishani but our lady is born for mahanta know we need to wait to know her reaction
ya Raags called Ranveer papa happy that you liked that scene hmm ya keep reading to know what happened πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Omggg nahiii how can naina 😑 will come to ishveer patch up 😑
😭
Anyhow πŸ˜›
Plz update soon eargely wanted to know ishveer reaction on this ... .
And one more thing RV protected ishaani and did not allow to naina to come near her πŸ‘

cool dear your anger is seen in the comment Naina bit disturbed Ranveer and isahni
ya dear let me update it
glad you liked that scene when ranveer protected ishani keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 151
As Ranveer came and stood in front of her before reaching Ishani. Naina was seriously shocked for a while.
Naina(in a shivering tone):Ranveer..I really came to tell sorry to Ishani.
Ranveer(in a straight forward attitude): No need.
Nirbhay's mother suddenly started to cry heavily. She was crying so much.
Ishani(seeing her crying touching Ranveer shoulders and pushing him a side): Let them talk Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):What they are going to talk? Ishani don't trust them.
Nirbhay's mother(with heavy cry): Haan Ishani Ranveer is right no people can trust us. My son has done such kind of crimes in his life. Even we have lived only a animals life till today. We never understood others feelings now others are not understanding us. What we sow that only we can reap.

Nirbhay's mother raised her crying tone. This was more than enough for Ishani to melt. Ishani went and held Nirbhay's mother. Ranveer saw Ishani with a not understanding look.
Ishani(wiped Nirbhay's mothers tears and with a smile saw her face): Nahi Maa you no need to cry. What you want to tell you can tell me. Came inside the house and then tell me.
Naina(realizing it as right time seeing Ishani with a smile): you are really a good person Ishaniji. Really you are a white heart that is why all like you so much. Even knowing we are the persons who harmed you once you are calling us inside your house.
Ishani(giving a formal smile): You no need to feel anything like that. you can come in (seeing Nirbhay's mother) come in Maa.

Ishani started to make them enter the house. Ranveer standing there where they three were entering the house crossing him. He was at top anger seeing Ishani's behavior . Ishani took them and made them to sit in the hall sofa.
Ishani(seeing them with a smile): Let me get you something to drink.
Naina(with a friendly smile): No need Ishaniji.

Ishani: hmmm you have come to my house how can I leave you without having anything. Let me bring juice to drink.
Ranveer came to the hall with a stubborn face where Ishani seeing him giving a up and down innocent look entered the kitchen.
Ranveer(in thoughts):Why these people have come here? How they came to know we are in Nagpur? Main reason I am always near Ishani is because of these people only. Ishani will trust all the people if they simply cry in front of her. (seeing Naina and her mother in the sofa):they don't sound good to me. Something is wrong. (he thought how Naina and her mother tried to attacked them with henchmen when Ranveer went to rescue Ishani in Haryana he thought about their face expression during that time) They were so ferocious that time. But now they are crying and they are telling they have come to ask sorry.
When Ranveer was thinking Ishani came out with two juice glasses in the tray. She came with a smile and showed the tray in front of Nirbhay's mother and Naina.
Ishani:Take it.
Nirbhay's mother(taking the juice): you are really a nice girl.

Ishani gave a smile to her and giving the juice to Naina she kept the tray in the tea poi and stood in front of them. Ranveer came and stood near her. Naina who was seeing Ranveer could not stop herself she was falling in all his moves.
Naina(in thoughts):hmmm Really Ishani is a emotional fool only. Just maa cried bit heavily for that itself she took us inside the house. With this itself I will enter Ranveer's life. Ranveer is bit angry but with my closeness I will make him to fall for me.
They finished their juice and Naina keeping the class back in the tray and she got up with a sorry face and came near Ishani.
Naina joined her hands and had crocodile tears in her eyes.
Naina(with a worried voice): I am really sorry Ishaniji. please forgive me.
Ranveer saw her with a not understanding look. change in their behavior made Ranveer to have more doubt on them.
Ranveer(in a confirmed voice):Naina now okay sorry is enough tell me what is your problem? why have you come here? how you know we are here?
Naina:(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I am really sorry to you too. Without knowing you are married I started to love you.Actually I am sorry when I saw you in Haryana without any control my heart fell for your innocent face and heart. Haan when you came to rescue Ishani that time I was adamant and I was not ready to accept the truth that Ishani is your wife. After you went out of our house too I was inside the room for many days telling to myself that you will come. But when Nirbhay Bhaiya fell in coma and when our family lost almost all our property and now we are struggling for our livelihood. (with some tears)when I asked why is this happening to our family to my Aarthi Didi she clearly said it is because of the sins Bhaiya and us has done.(with a fade smile): I know Bhaiya has done many sins I cannot find all the persons who he has done wrong deeds and ask sorry. But I have done wrong deeds only to you Ishaniji(seeing Ishani and joining hands) so please forgive me when you do that our family will at least survive or else without money for daily life,Food for our hunger. one day or the other we all will die Ishaniji.(saying this she started to cry heavily joining the hands and hitting her head in the joined hand).
Ishani(catching her hands): Naina its okay (Naina dropped her hands down and saw Ishani with a tearful eyes Ishani wiped her tears) Its okay you have realized know that is more than enough. your family will come back to normal soon. Don't worry.
Naina:(wiping her tears properly and with a smile seeing Ranveer): you have really got a good wife Ranveer(bit stopping)I can call you Ranveer know? you are my friend only know Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a not liking look and without anyway changing his expression to smile): Haan Naina you are a really good friend to me.
Nirbhay's mother(got up from the sofa and came to Ishani and Ranveer): Ranveer even forgive me.
Ranveer:(with a stubborn face): Tk its okay.
Nirbhay's mother: you both can be younger people but in heart you are really so wise. (she had tears) Nirbhay's level of survival is so low. I have already lost the hope that he will come back. Hmm almost he is in his death bed. I know he is a bad son to me but as a mother I am praying god to give him back a last small wish of mine. It is only because of me he was such a spoiled brat. I didn't raise him well. During college days itself he was roaming like a jerk. Finally now his life has taken him to this level. (with a worried face seeing Ishani) I have lost everything Ishani. As Nirbhay went in coma our business is completely running in loss. Only we have our house in hand almost all the property we sold to repay the debt. So by god's grace we are not in the clutches of debts. Hmmm Aarthi went to USA with her husband now only we four are there in the house.
Ishani(touching her shoulders):Everything will be fine Maa you all have realized everything god will give what you want.
Ranveer(in thoughts): They are telling something but why my heart is not accepting it. Even they are crying their eyes has something on Ishani. what should I do trust them or not? Tk however they will leave now know what is a big deal?
Nirbhay's mother:Even I wish the same Ishani.(she gave a smile to her).

Where they were smiling to each other next question of Ranveer bit shell shocked Naina and Nirbhay's mother.
Ranveer:By the by where is Rithika? she was in your house only know?
Nirbhay's mother(hiding the shock and brought a made up anger): That girl know. hmm actually she was behind all our sins. She told everything wrong about Ishani and she was the main reason for Nirbhay being in coma. She kept on changing Nirbhay's mind in revenging Ishani. When Nirbhay fell in coma she started to change Naina mind but that time somehow Naina realized her wrong things. Without bearing that Rithika's behavior I sent her out of our house two months back. We don't know where she is now?
Ranveer(though not convinced):Tk. But how you came to my house here? how you know this address?
Naina(with a friendly smile):That is because of me.
Ranveer: you?
Naina:Do you have heard the name Mrs. Nanavathi Arora?
Ranveer(thought this name when Rishab told him in the morning): Haan some lady wanted my address and she told her husband will come and meet me by today evening.
Naina(with a fun smile):I am that Nanavathi Arora.
Ranveer:kya?why did you lie?
Naina: I surely wanted to meet you and seek for forgiveness.I only came to know your Name is RV businessman in Mumbai through that Rithika once. I didn't know your Mumbai home address I got your Mumbai office address from net. When I went to your office only I got to know you are not in Mumbai and you are in Nagpur. By gods grace I didn't mention my name to your office receptionist I simply said I want to meet RV that time only your PA came and told he is going to ask permission to you. If I tell my name is Naina in anger surely you won't agree. So only I told lie and getting your address I came her. I am sorry (she held her ears to Ranveer)
Ranveer(gave a formal smile to Naina but was not impressed in her child like behavior):Tk somehow you came here.(in thoughts)Even this is making me more doubtful.(he gave a formal smile again).
Nirbhay's mother:(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer can you get a job to Naina?
Ranveer(bit shocked this time):Job?
Nirbhay's mother: I am sorry I know we are stressing you so much (seeing Ishani) But Ishani Naina was our little girl till today we never let her even to do our house works. But as Nirbhay fell in coma we lost everything. Aarthi went to USA only Vikram and Naina are there with me. Till now we have only some money in my hand that was the money we got from selling our old house. That will be over soon. vikram is going for job that will be enough for Nirbhay's medical expenses  but for us to live our life we need money so if Naina gets a job it will be helpful.
Ishani(seriously fell in the trap and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you can get her a job know?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a tension face and in thoughts):Meri Mahanta Rani don't know what these people have come to our place but Ishaniji you are really impossible.
Ishani(again seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer:(with a stubborn face):Haan
Before Ishani could tell Ranveer Nirbhay's mother voice stopped her.
Nirbhay's mother:Ranveer we have never left her alone. Surely I need to go to Haryana to take care of Nirbhay so Naina will be alone only. So get her a job where you will be near her. At least I will be in a satisfaction that my daughter is in good people's hand. Even if you have the idea to leave to Mumbai please take her with you.
Ranveer(in thoughts):These people have come with a plan for sure. They came to ask sorry finally they asked for a job and that too near me.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Can you get her or shall we send her to some other office?
Ranveer:Wow..
Before he could tell.
Nirbhay's mother:Don't tell like that Ishani we don't know any other people. Nirbhay never left us to face outside world but due to him falling in coma.I cannot leave Naina all alone.
Ranveer(Losing his patience this time taking a deep breath in a loud and clear voice):Tk I have a senior project manager job in my new office ask your daughter to join in my new office .
Naina:(with a happiness):Thank you Ranveer..
Ranveer(in a tension smile):you are welcome(in thoughts): I am sure you are up to something to keep you near me only I gave you this job.Even If I say no you are not going to leave us.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk let me leave Ishani hope Naina can stay with you both itself.
Ranveer(in a shocked reaction and a sudden instance): Nahi Nahi she cannot stay here.
Naina:Why Ranveer I can stay with Ishanji know?
Ranveer:(in a responsible voice):See my daughter is in my house. She won't be feeling comfortable with other persons. (hiding his anger) let me arrange for a house nearby and a cook for you.
Naina(with a smile):Tk fine.
Nirbhay's mother:Thank you so much Ishani and Ranveer.

Ishani shook with a happy smile where Ranveer had tension which he failed to hide this time.
Ranveer(to Naina):Wait for sometime..
Ranveer called sanjay where sanjay was in the house at the next 31st minute.
Sanjay:yes sir?
RV:(showing Naina):She is Ms. Naina singh she will be joining our office as Senior project manager she will be joining by next week okay.Now arrange for a new house in this area itself and for a cook too.
Sanjay:fine sir give me a minute let me ask to my friend and tell a house.

Sanjay called and talked in the phone where in the next half an hour the housing agent came to the house.
Housing agent(seeing Ranveer):Hello sir.
RV:arrange for a house for this girl near by this area.
Housing agent:There is a vacant house in the second street from your house sir. Its a 2bhk.
RV:(in thoughts):Thank god if two street means no problem for us let her be there itself. (seeing the housing agent)Fine take them there.
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Ishani and Ranveer with a smile):You have done a great help forgetting what all we did to you. Thank you so much ishani. Thank you Ranveer. I am leaving to Haryana tomorrow  morning take care of Naina.
Ishani: Haan I will.(seeing Naina):Go and set your house Naina,
Naina:Tk Ishaniji thanks a lot to you and Ranveer.
Ranveer:Tk,,

They came out of the house with the housing agent with a happy smile. Ranveer locked the door in anger and came to Ishani.
Naina and Nirbhay's mother started to walk behind Sanjay and Housing agent. Rithika was seeing them from Taxi.
Rithika(called Naina where Naina seeing the taxi picked the call):Naina kya hua?
Naina:its success now we are going to the house where Ranveer has arranged for me. Follow the car we are going and when these two persons leave the house enter the house.
Rithika:Tk..

They got into the car of Sanjay. The housing agent sat next to him and directed where by driving he brought them to the house that was two street away from Ranveer's house. Rithika's car followed their car. He opened the door and all the four entered the house. Sanjay gave a money to Housing agent.Housing agent left the house.
Sanjay:Fine madam sir told to pay the advance I have done it. You can be safe here.
Naina:Thank you.

Finally Sanjay left where after he left Taxi came to the front of that house. Rithika got down and finally Naina and Rithika brought all their luggage and they came inside the house.
Rithika:Not bad Naina you have succeeded
Naina:hmm ya but this is not the success the real success is when Ranveer and I tie the knot.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk be safe both of you.Rithika don't fell in the eyes of Ranveer and Ishani I have said we have pushed you out of the house knowing your true color.
Rithika:Tk Maa I won't
Naina:Hmmm Really Ishani is such a stupid getting Ranveer from her is a easy task for me wait and see what happens.
Nirbhay's mother:hmm everything will happen in our favor. Tk I will be leaving by tomorrow morning to Haryana you keep updating the things happening here.
Naina: Haan Maa(in thoughts):Finally mera Ranveer tum sirf mera hain.

Ranveer came and stood in front of Ishani with a angry look. Ranveer held her hand with anger.
Ishani:(with a not understanding look):What are you doing?
Ranveer:First tell me what you are doing?
Ishani:What I did?
Ranveer:Mrs. Mahanta enough of your Mahanta are you out of your mind you are asking to arrange for the job and this and that you are making those people's cry realistic to me. Have you forgot what all they have done to you? They have hurt you to the extreme they can?
Ishani(gave a fade smile): Only they have hurt me? (shaking her head as no) hmm more than the hurting they gave me the hurt which can never be healed it is the hurting you are giving me.

Ranveer saw her with a stubborn face where he left her from his hand.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
OH GOD! Is Ishaani high on something? How con she be the dumbest of all, this still beats me! Has she truly gone bonkers to allow Naina and her mother inside? And offering Naina a job, for God's sake!

Ranveer should find out about Naina's motives. And I am waiting for IshVeer romance. *winks* Get them to go all lovey-dovey, soon. Enough of dooriyan. Living in the same house and yet still far from each other. 

And thanks.for the quick update! Love ya.

Effulgent.
Edited by -FlameOfHope- - 8 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey hi dear first of all
Congratulations for completing 150 episodes
So ragini made him realise that how much ishani does but the way ishani was taking care of her it reminded that kash we had seen this all in TV but that's so wishful
Now amba and kailash going to stay their this will definitely bring them closer
Ranveer is getting so irritating with his behaviour but let him know truth will regret the most
Ishani bringing pizza that was very much hilarious she knows very well how much egoistic he is
Disha and devarsh are another irritating soul who are so much into sharul but sharul are cute
Naina is way too smart and she is successful in her every move but. Ishveer should show her proper level
Finish their fight soon dear I want them closer lovey dovey but ishani should punish ranveer for this
But this ragini was so cutie pie with her actions
Sorry dear for not replying often was busy
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next