Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Again A Fabulous Episode Ahead 

You Express ishani Motherhood very Well
waiting For Ishveer Romance & Hope They Sort Out Their Misunderstanding Soon

Hi Cuteii,

Thanks for the comment happy that you liked the episode
Glad you liked Ishani's motherhood in my story
ya dear Ishveer romance will come with in two more episodes after Ishani's confession ya they will
sort out their misunderstandings 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 150
RV Mansion..
In that same morning all the family members were standing in the hall where Kailash and Amba were standing with a smiling face in center of the hall.
Baa(with a smile):Arrey tell us Amba why did you call us?
When Amba was up to tell Kailash opened his mouth..
Kailash:Baa tomorrow morning I and Amba are leaving to Nagpur to see Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini.
Baa:hmm that is a good news. Why suddenly you both have planned this?
Kailash:Amba wanted to see them. She was missing them that is why I booked the tickets and gave her as a surprise today morning only.
Amba: Haan Baa I am missing them if I see them once I will feel better.
Baa:Tk Tk go and come and tell them even we are missing them and we are waiting for them to come back.
Amba: Haan we will tell them..
Parul(standing near Sharman with a smile): Maasi when you reach there tell Bhaiya and Bhabhi to make a video call to all of us. We all will talk to them.
Sharman: Haaan Kaki that will be good for us even we all are missing them.
Amba(with a smile):Tk let me tell. Fine that is it to inform this only I called you all.

All giving a happy head shake started to leave to their room. Devarsh and Disha were seeing Sharman and Parul.
Disha(coming to Devarsh):As planned we can execute the plan know?
Devarsh: Haan we can but for that Sharman bhaiya need to leave to office(showing Sharman and Parul)he is still talking to Parul once he left for office we can start the plan.
Disha:Tk.

The started to listen to Parul and Sharman where they were talking something Parul was happily smiling at Sharman.
Parul:So you will be working in house only today. Tk work here and have lunch with me today.
Sharman: Haan tk I need to see some files I will be in study room during lunch time call me.

Parul and Sharman started to leave to their respective works where Devarsh and Disha had a disappointed face hearing their conversation.
Devarsh:That means Sharman Bhaiya is not going to office today.
Disha: Haan he will be in house only(giving a stupid look) they both are going to have romantic lunch.
Devarsh: But for our plan I need a gap between Sharman bhaiya and Parul when I am sending those clicked photos. Even if I make her fall in the oil and I hold her even Sharman Bhaiya can come and find out it is because of oil or parul herself can tell it to Bhaiya. So what to do?
Disha:No way you need to wait till next day or you need to wait till you get time in your favour.
Devarsh(thinking about it and confirming with his head shake): Haan tk let me wait.

Disha giving a useless look to him and started to walk towards her room.
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE.
The day came to afternoon 1.30. Naina, Her mother and Rithika after finishing their lunch were sitting in the hall.Their luggage were in front of them. When they were in the hall a man came and stood near the entrance of the house.
Rithika(seeing him and going to him):Ya tell me..
Man:Madam you have booked for the flight tickets know(giving a packet to her)you have the tickets in it madam.
Rithika:Hope I have paid the charges online.
Man:yes madam have a happy journey.
Rithika:Thank you.

Rithika brought the packet and opened it and found the tickets.
Rithika(seeing Naina):Tk Naina we got the tickets the flight is by 3.45 if we start now only it will be correct. We will reaching Nagpur by 5 o clock.
Naina(got up from the sofa):Tk Rithika let us (seeing her mother)let us leave Maa.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk Naina..

They three started to walk towards the entrance of the house. The servant came and kept the luggage in the car.
Naina:Driver go to Airport.
Driver:Tk Madam.

Finally traveling almost one hour they came to the Airport. They got a trolley and placed all their luggage.
Naina(seeing her driver): you come by car to Nagpur.
Rithika:Why we need car Naina? Let us book a car in Nagpur itself.
Naina:Like our Driver they won't be convenient to us. After me getting into Ranveer's life. I may go with him in car. But you are the person who is going to do outside works for me so you surely need car. So let him come.
Rithika(with a smile):Tk..
Naina(seeing the driver):So drive and come to Nagpur come and call me let me tell you where we are?
Driver:Tk madam.

Finally the Driver started to move the car. They moved the trolley and entered the Airport. Finally completely finishing all the Airport formalities they got into the flight. When the time came for the flight the flight started to fly towards Nagpur.
NAGPUR...
It was evening 5 o clock. Ranveer who was sleeping in his room woke up and bit relaxed his body. He washed his face and came to the hall. When he came to the hall he saw Ishani where she was having the feeding bottle full of milk in her hand and was trying to make Raagini drink it. Raagini was drinking and showing her cuteness to Ishani. Ranveer without any reaction in his face came to the sofa and sat opposite to Ishani. He took the newspaper in the tea poi and started to read it.
Ishani(making Raagini to drink the milk and seeing Ranveer who was reading the newspaper in thoughts):From morning he didn't eat anything. He drank water and finally he went to sleep in the afternoon. He has got up now.He will be hungry.
As she was thinking a cute voice made her come out of the thoughts.
Raagini: Mama..
Ishani(seeing her with a smile): so you finished the milk. you will be alright by tomorrow morning. you woke up in the afternoon and had your lunch you started to play with doll. Now had your milk have your tonic now Mama will give you. Then let Mama check your temperature then you should have a good sleep. If you wake up in night no problem Mama will be near you only.
Raagini(with a smile touching Ishani's nose with her tiny hand):mmm
Ishani:Tk (keeping the feeding bottle in the tea poi and taking Raagini in her hand she got up and made her sit in the swing): you had your tonic in the afternoon know now one more time you need to have the tonic okay. Let Mama give it with honey you will feel better.

Raagini was okay now she was more better now. Her face was smiling but though the dullness was still in her face. Ishani went to her room and brought the tonic and went to the kitchen. Ranveer kept the newspaper in the tea poi and got up from the sofa and came to the sofa that was opposite to TV. He took the remote and was up to switch on the TV. Raagini who was seeing Ranveer was trying to speak. Ranveer switched on the TV and started to watch some songs in the TV. Ishani who was in the kitchen took a spoon and honey bottle with her and was coming to the hall where she saw Ranveer in the sofa watching TV and Raagini being in the swing seeing him and was trying to tell something.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer who was watching RV with his stubborn face): pa..pa.
Ishani(came to her where Raagini seeing Ishani showed her hands towards Ranveer and told those things sweetly):Pa..(her mouth was splitting saliva which looked so cute to Ishani)Pa..
Ishani(with a smile in lovely voice): Papa..
Raagini(with a laugh to herself): hmmm Papa..
Ranveer(hearing it immediately turned towards the swing and saw Raagini with a smile which he failed to hide it this time): what did you call me Baby?
Raagini(shaking her head to him):Papa..

Ranveer smiled like a small boy. He turned to Ishani who was seeing them both with a smile.
Ranveer: (he was over excited): Ishani she called me Papa.
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer: (he was smiling like anything): Oh my god my daughter called me Papa..(in a happy and loud voice)I am so happy today...
seeing Ishani forgetting everything hugged her in excitement  where it made Ishani confused where she didn't know how to react because she didn't know whether to hug him or not, moreover the honey bottle, tonic bottle and spoon she had in her hand stopped her from hugging him.
Ranveer(being in the hug and in the same excitement): I am so happy today my daughter Raagini called me Papa. I am really out of this world. (his eyes had emotional tears)
He was in the hug where in the next moment getting he is hugging Ishani he immediately came out of the hug. He saw her where Ishani was staring at him without knowing how to react. Ishani saw Ranveer had tears in his eyes. Ranveer making himself calm he wiped his tears.
Ranveer: (taking a deep breath seeing Ishani):Actually I was excited that is why. Don't get any wrong ideas.
Ishani:(though happy in his hug again the word he said hurt her):Tk I didn't get any wrong ideas.
Ranveer:(without telling anything to her turning to Raagini): Raagini baby you made Papa happy today. You know I will keep you always smiling okay.

Raagini gave a smile.
Ishani:Tk if you move I can give her medicine.
Ranveer: haan tk ..

Ranveer with a happiness went and sat in the sofa again where Ishani opening the tonic and pouring the tonic in the spoon and again pouring the honey with it and held the spoon in front of Raagini's mouth.
Ishani(with a smile):Already my beti had a spoon of tonic in the afternoon now she is okay to the level of calling her Papa. If she have this spoon of medicine again she will be completely alright.Can my beti have it?
With a smile she took the spoon close to Raagini's mouth and in a single moment Raagini opened her mouth hearing Ishani's words where Ishani feed her the medicine though Raagini felt the bitterness cum sweet her cute face expressed the taste that tonic and honey gave her.
Ishani:Tk you can sleep now after sometime get up and have your dinner.
Ishani took Raagini from the swing. Ranveer having his happiness in face and was seeing TV again. Ishani made Raagini to keep her head on her shoulders. Where she was taking her head and was playing with Ishani but after 20 minutes the effect of tonic made Raagini to sleep. Ishani went inside the room and made Raagini to lay in the bed. She made her comfortable between the pillow. Ishani took the thermometer and measured Raagini's temperature.
Ishani(seeing the temperature): Thank god she is recovering. By morning she will come to normal. Let her sleep now she will feel better.
Ishani came out to the hall where Ranveer was still watching TV. She was up to sit in the sofa where there was a knock in the door.Ranveer's phone too rang at the same time where Ranveer picked the call Ishani went to open the door.
RV(picking the call): Hello Sanjay.
Sanjay:Sir Bihaan is working the file you gave him sir. He will finish it soon. He wants your sign in the file.
RV:Tk once he finishes ask him to come to my house let me sign it.
Sanjay:Tk Sir.

Ishani who opened the door saw the Pizza boy with two boxes of Pizza.
Pizza boy: Hello madam Mrs. Ishani Vaghela.
Ishani: Haan its me only. I only orders it can you please bring it inside.
Pizza boy:Sure madam.
Ishani started to walk where the Pizza boy came behind her and they came to the hall. Ranveer seeing the Pizza boy was bit had a not understanding look.
Ishani(seeing Pizza boy): Keep it in the tea Poi.
Pizza boy:Yes madam.

He kept the Pizza boxes in the tea poi in front of Ranveer. Ishani went to her room and brought money and paid his bill.
Pizza boy:Thank you Madam.
Ishani:hmmm

The pizza boy left the house where Ishani went and locked the main door and again came to the hall. She stood in front of Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing her hiding the TV): why are you standing in front of me? you are hiding my view to TV.
Ishani: Let me move have these Pizzas.
Ranveer:Pizza? Did I ask you to order for me?
Ishani: Please don't shout Raagini is sleeping. Sleep is important for her now. I didn't do these pizzas myself. I ordered it and Pizza boy delivered it. The money I payed for him was the money you give me to run the family. So no way I am related to this pizza. Have this at least.
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani is talking):Let me..

Ishani went and sat in the sofa and took a magazine to read. Ranveer opened the Pizza box and started to have. He was having the pizza so fast. Ishani while reading itself with a side look saw him where he was eating it so fast.
Ishani:(in thoughts):He was hungry to this extreme. To not let his ego he didn't have anything I prepared. At least he is having it.
Giving a smile to herself she started to read the magazine.
NAGPUR Airport.
It was almost 5.30 when Naina, her mother and Rithika came out of the Airport in Nagpur.  Rithika called a call taxi where the call taxi stopped in front of them.  Naina showed him the address where the Driver accepted to take them. Keeping the luggage in the car and their car started to travel towards Ranveer's house. when it was half an hour they came to Ranveer's house.
Taxi Driver:(showing Ranveer's house): This is the address you gave me madam.
Naina(seeing the house in thoughts): My Ranveer has good taste house is looking lovely.
Rithika:Naina you are prepared know?
Naina: Haan I am (seeing her Maa)even Maa is prepared see when we are coming out of this house I will come with a job in Ranveer's office. I and Maa practiced how to talk to them in flight itself.
Rithika:Tk that is good let me wait in the Taxi itself you go and come.
Naina:Tk we will...

Naina and her mother got down and they both pretend to keep their face sad  and started to walk towards Ranveer's house.
Ranveer finished the Pizzas and washed his hands and came and sat in the sofa. Ishani seeing Ranveer and keeping the magazine a side.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer saw her with a sharp look.
Ishani:Ranveer I need to..
Ranveer:Talk to me right?
Ishani:Haan I need to talk to you.
Ranveer(with a normal voice):What will you talk? you will tell some reason why you behaved to me like that. But I know the reason why you behaved like that.
Ishani(without getting it): you know it? what you know?
Ranveer: That I am completely rejected by you.
Ishani(taking a deep breath and giving a sharp look): you yourself will design something? Even a death sentenced person will get a chance to fulfill his last wish but you know what you will never ever have patience to listen to me at any moment. (with a sad face) But let me tell you something Ranveer. you are hurting me all the ways through words, action and the way you speak.
Ranveer: Even you have hurt me by pushing me.
Ishani: you should talk to me then only I can explain you everything and even that will give the solution to this problem.
Ranveer: (giving a funny look):Tk tell me what you want to tell?Let me tell what reason you are going to tell me?
Ishani:Ranveer...dekho I .
Where they heard a knock in their door. Ishani was really disturbed this time. Ishani's face exactly said she got disturbed. Taking a deep breath she was up to get up..
Ranveer:Ruko My employee would have come to get sign in the file. Let me open the door.
Ishani shook her head as yes and she sat in the sofa again with a disturbed look. Ranveer went and opened the door where he was in a high level of shock in his life. There was Naina and her mother standing in front of his eyes. It took almost 5 minutes for him to digest the shock.
Ranveer(with a shocked face): you both?
Naina(with a sad cum smile face): Haaan Ranveer we have come to talk to you and especially to Ishaniji..
Ranveer(with a angry face): what you are going to talk to her? by the by how you came to know we are in Nagpur and how you got our address?(seeing them both) you both may leave something is wrong leave now.
Naina: (in a confirmed voice) : No Ranveer we need to talk to you and especially to Ishaniji please..
Ranveer:Why you have come here? what is the need for you to talk to Ishani?
Nirbhay's mother(with a sad face):Ranveer we have got all the punishment for the sins we did to Ishani. Please give a chance for us to talk to her and we need to clear all the differences between us all.
Naina(seeing inside): Ishaniji..Ishaniji..
Ranveer(seeing Naina with a anger):Why are you calling her?
Ishani(who was sitting in the sofa thinking the way they get disturbed hearing some one calling her name):Who is calling me? Ranveer said some employee but I am hearing my name that too Ishanji(had a doubtful face)

Naina was calling in a loud voice where Ranveer was stopping her hearing it Ishani got up and came to the main door where her face was at most shock seeing Naina and her mother.
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani near him in a low voice in anger):why did you come now?
Ishani: I heard my name that is why?
Ranveer(turning to Naina and her mother): you both saw her know you may leave.
Naina(seeing Ishani with a smile): Ishanji please trust us we need to talk to you. Please give us a chance. Please Ishaniji please.

Ishani was standing seeing Naina and her mother without reaction. For a while she didn't know what to react.
Naina(seeing Ishani standing near Ranveer was up to go near her with a smile):Ishaniji..
Before Naina could come near Ishani Ranveer went and stood in front of Ishani showing his back to Ishani and seeing Naina with a sharp look.He was standing in the middle of both of them. Naina was stopped by Ranveer before reaching Ishani. Naina saw Ranveer where for a while he looked like a wall to protect Ishani. The way Ranveer protected Ishani and the way he is throwing a anger look on her made Naina to jerk and keep two steps back.
Screen freezes on Ranveer's determined face where Ishani is standing behind him.
To be continued 😉😉😉
1ishveerian thumbnail
Hey dear
Again a good one...
So Ishani made Ranveer eat pizza at least...
She know his ways...
Poor girl again cut short and that too by villain...
But the way Ranveer protected her.. Is showing his love..,
Cutiepie called him papa..lovely..

Thanks for pm
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!!
Congratulation for u completing
150 episode dear 👏 i wish u complete
500 More

Just read this chapter mindblowing ya
Wowww our cutipi said ' Papa' and ranveer reaction when he hug ishani really so beautiful ya! now wat the hell? again ishani not able to tell the truth beacuse this two witch coming btw us.
Ugh! This chudail naina 😡 hope ishani not showed her ' Mahanta' again.

And my examination will be started this friday and still going on this month so i can't reply u but i will try if i got time.
Thanks for pm...
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi, thnq so much for the PM AND congratulations for completing 150 episodes, really cuteness overloaded ragini called papa , and ranveer was sooo happpy its was amazing hope their fight will end soon
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi didi...
      Episode was fantastic..the way u described ranveers feelings was just fabuloues ranveera reaction n dat two witches r on d door of ranveers house hope rv doeant allow naina to say anything to ishani otherwise she will surely b fooled by them..
There plan shouldnt b aucceeded..
Thnks for the pm.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1ishveerian

Hey dear
Again a good one...
So Ishani made Ranveer eat pizza at least...
She know his ways...
Poor girl again cut short and that too by villain...
But the way Ranveer protected her.. Is showing his love..,
Cutiepie called him papa..lovely..

Thanks for pm

Hi dear
Glad you liked the episode
ya Ishani Ranveer to eat pizza
she is always getting him so well
ya again their privacy was disturbed that too by evil ladies
happy that you liked the way Ranveer protected her and his love
ya Cutie has called him Papa
keep reading dear 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi!!
Congratulation for u completing
150 episode dear 👏 i wish u complete
500 More

Just read this chapter mindblowing ya
Wowww our cutipi said ' Papa' and ranveer reaction when he hug ishani really so beautiful ya! now wat the hell? again ishani not able to tell the truth beacuse this two witch coming btw us.
Ugh! This chudail naina 😡 hope ishani not showed her ' Mahanta' again.

And my examination will be started this friday and still going on this month so i can't reply u but i will try if i got time.
Thanks for pm...

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
Thanks for the wishes for 150 episode its all because of you guys hmm 500 let me see dear hope I cannot

Glad you liked the chapter
hmm ya cutie called Ranveer Papa and happy that you liked Ranveer's reaction and his hug to Ishani
hmm ya again Ishani was not able to tell the truth the evil ladies has come between them
and ya chudail Naina on her action now hmm ya we need to wait to know whether Ishani shows her Mahanta or not

hmm okay dear concentrate in your exams first studies is more important All the best dear reply me when you get time
Do well all your exams 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

hi sakshi, thnq so much for the PM AND congratulations for completing 150 episodes, really cuteness overloaded ragini called papa , and ranveer was sooo happpy its was amazing hope their fight will end soon

Hi Janani thanks for the comment and thank you for the wishes for completing 150 episodes it is all because of your guys . Glad you liked the chapter and Raagini calling Papa and Ranveer's happiness
ya next episode their fight will be almost sorted out 😉😉