sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Ya dear I am doing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 143
Ishani though wanted to cry seeing Ranveer's behavior seeing Raagini's smile only a motherly smile came to her lips. Ishani glancing Ranveer's room which has been locked inside and taking a deep breath by closing her eyes she came and sat in the sofa with Raagini in her lap. The cutie doll tried to stand in Ishani's lap and with a sleepy eyes giving a smile showed her hands demanding for Ishani's hug.
Ishani(with a made up smile):You want a hug? But you should sleep okay.(she smile at her and hugged her and made Raagini rest her head in her shoulders).
Ishani started to caress her back lovingly. Raagini bit starting to sleep where the cute doll to move her head position shook her head in Ishani's shoulders where Raagini's tiny lips touched Ishani's shoulders.
Ishani(feeling it with a smile cum tears in thoughts): You know what baby I am so happy today that you called me Mama this day will be a precious day in my life. But I cannot enjoy that happiness with whole heart because some other thing is also going in my life.
(Her mind thought what happened just sometime before the way Ranveer brought that girl the way he was touching her with his finger and the way he took her inside the room).

She didn't know whether to feel happy for her daughter calling her Mama or to worry for Ranveer bringing another girl to house.
Without anyway she started to caress Raagini's back in order to make her sleep.
Inside the room...
Ranveer was standing with his RV look and seeing outside the window.
Girl(seeing Ranveer's back in thoughts): What is this he brought me and he is standing without doing anything?(with a smile) He is so handsome I never saw this kind of man let me start myself.
With a seductive smile she started to walk towards him and finally coming to him with a force she hugged him from behind.
Ranveer(feeling her hugging with a anger face and voice):What are you doing? Leave me..
Girl(without leaving him):Arrey I didn't come here to leave you.

Ranveer with a angry face without touching her turned with force of anger where that made the girl to leave him and she bit rotated herself and stood in front of him with a shocked face.
Girl:What are you doing?
Ranveer:(relaxing himself): See I just brought you to be with me in this room (with a confirmed face)but without touching me.
Girl(without understanding):Without touching you?For that why you brought me?
Ranveer:That is none of your business tk what your rate per night?
Girl:Its Rs. 5000
Ranveer:Tk get it as Rs. 7000 just be in this room and leave in the morning.
Girl(with a seductive smile going near him and opened his two shirt buttons):You are giving extra money for that you can use me know?
Ranveer(again turning to other side which made her leave the shirt):I said you go and sleep that is it better stay away from me.
Girl:Hmm tk you looked handsome that is why I thought to enjoy you fine if I get money without work that is also a happy thing to me.
The Girl was about to lay in the bed.
Ranveer(seeing her about to sleep in the bed in a loud voice): Not there..
Girl(with a confused look): Not here means?
Ranveer: You should not sleep in bed (taking a pillow and sheets) go and sleep in that sofa it will be comfortable for you.
Girl:(with a doubt look):I really don't know why you brought me?
Ranveer: You no need to know that go and sleep.
Girl giving a confused look towards him went and putting the pillow on the sofa and she laid in the sofa and closed her with the bed sheet.

Seeing her laying in the sofa Ranveer came to the other side of the bed and sat in the single seat sofa with a thinking face. He touched his shirt where the two buttons where open slowly touching it with his hands his memory thought a beautiful thing.
FLASHBACK..
That day Ranveer came in their room so tiered. Ishani who was cleaning the curtains saw Ranveer and gave a smile. Ranveer giving a dull smile went and laid himself in the bed.
Ishani(seeing him and coming to him):Ranveer what is this you have laid down now itself?
Ranveer(closing his eyes):I am so tiered Ishani.
Ishani:Tk change karo and then have something and sleep.
Ranveer(without a heart to get up): Nahi not now I am in a mood to sleep.
Ishani:Ranveer you have sweated a lot it seems change the shirt at least you will get good sleep.
Ranveer: Ishani...
Ishani:Get up Baba..
Ranveer(without a heart got up and sat in the bed):Should I remove it..?
Ishani (giving a look went near him):Tk chodo let me remove it. Get up.

Ranveer got up with the dull face. Ishani with a lovely move started to open his shirt buttons. Ranveer though tiered could not help his eyes admiring her. Without seeing him smiling to herself Ishani was opening his shirt buttons. Finally removed his shirt and then putting the shirt in the sofa.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Remove your vest let me bring you t-shirt.
Ranveer: Haan..

Ishani went to the cupboard to take his t-shirt where Ranveer removed his vest where Ishani brought his t-shirt and gave him.
Ishani:Wear it and sleep
Ishani was about to leave where Ranveer held her hand and pulled her near.
Ishani(without understanding him):What?
Ranveer: you only removed the shirt know now make me wear this t-shirt..
Ishani:Accha why you cannot wear it by yourself?
Ranveer with a naughty smile shook his head as no.
Ishani:Tk (she got the t-shirt and was about to put it in his head)..
Ranveer:Ishani stop stop..
Ishani:Arrey now what?
Ranveer:Can I better sleep like this itself?
Ishani:(seeing his body):Why should you sleep like this itself ? If someone sees you..
Ranveer:(pulling her close to him in a low voice):Only you are going to be in room and only you can see me like this then what?(he gave romantic smile).
Ishani(smiling to him): hmm might be but the girls who cannot find you are married and fall for you they themselves will come and open your shirt buttons to see your well built body.
Ranveer:Really? But you know what if any girl try to open my buttons know before she touches my third button I will stop her with my anger.
Ishani:(pinching his cheeks):Why?
Ranveer:Because only Ishani can see Ranveer like this no other girl can touch him okay.

He gave a smile and lovingly hit his forehead with Ishani where she gave a cute smile to him.
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer thinking this thing thought how their life changed for a while.
Ranveer:(with anger in thoughts): See by pushing me you changed me like anything. But how could you able to do that to me? Even now if I think you pushing me the things I do does not seem wrong to me.
He gave confirmed angry look to himself.
Ishani getting Raagini sleeping took her inside the room and made her sleep in the cradle. She made her comfortable and saw her with a sad face. Ishani came out of the room and again came and sat in the sofa in the hall with a worried face. Again and Again what Ranveer has done today only came to her mind. The way he brought that girl and taking her to the room disturbed her to the extreme.
Ishani(seeing the room that is locked):My ignorance has changed you this much. (with a worried face) But I didn't do it voluntarily Ranveer. How were you able to do this to me today?
Where her tears where wetting her cheeks Ishani thought about a day where Ranveer said what she is to him in his life.
FLASHBACK...
When Amba was not liking Ishani once and when Ishani and Ranveer were showing themselves hating each other in front of the family. Laxmi Maasi brought a bride for Ranveer. Ranveer when Ishani was seeing him took that bride to the terrace and started to flirt with her where Ishani got angry and jealous seeing that girl with Ranveer.Ishani giving a call to the lawyer and telling rubbish about Ranveer made that bride hear it and finally made that bride run away from Ranveer by herself. When Ranveer came to compromise Ishani got anger for seeing another girl. Leaving him she came to her room. Finally Ranveer making some trick through Parul he made her to come to the terrace again. Ishani came to him where Ranveer putting his hands on her shoulders and turning her to him.
Ranveer(with a lovely smile):Ishani I just did it to make you anger that is it. You yourself tell me can I ever think about a girl other than you? You are my everything, from my childhood you are the only woman I want to keep beside me. You are in my heart Ishani other than you there is only place for my heart beat only. If my heart beats only by thinking you then only this Ranveer can live his life with happiness.
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ishani:Then even now you are doing this to prove my words are wrong.
Ishani eyes were shedding tears where Ranveer was sitting with a anger cum worried face. Screen splits on both the people face.
Ishani(wiping her tears):I am not going to cry I really know you are doing this to show your anger to me but I can surely assure even your finger won't be touching her inside the room. You touched her to make me anger I know that. you should surely come out of the room know that time I will get a confirmed image of what happened inside the room.I know to get you in a single look Ranveer.
Ishani making herself Strong laid in the hall sofa itself.
Ranveer(bit feeling sleepy but seeing that Girl sleeping in thoughts): I am feeling sleepy but this girl was up to remove my shirt itself I cannot trust her. Fine let me be awake till morning doing some office works.
He took his laptop and started to work to prevent himself from sleeping.
Next day Morning...
Ishani in her brown color salwar with her loose hair and a simple stud in her ears that made her look simply awesome. She made the breakfast ready and was bringing it to the dinning table which is in the hall. She gave a glance towards Ranveer's room because Ranveer didn't come out of the room yet.
Inside the room..
Ranveer was so tiered as he didn't sleep the complete night to safeguard himself from that girl. The Girl got up and raised her hands above her head and was relaxing herself in a awkward way.
Girl:(seeing Ranveer): Wow you? I am with you? fine can I get a coffee.?
Ranveer(got up and came to her and taking his wallet and taking the money):Have this and leave now and have coffee outside.
Girl(seeing the money with aww expression):Tk thank you (she got up and was about to leave).
Ranveer: Hey just a minute...

He caressed his head hard and made his hair improper to those who look him. He saw the mirror and made the shirt to get folding strips all the place. Giving a final look.
Ranveer:Come behind me and when you are leaving tell me bye baby okay?
Girl: You have given money let me tell whatever you want.
Ranveer:Tk
Ranveer went and opened the door where he found Ishani arranging the breakfast in the dinning table and signed the girl to leave.
Girl(coming out of the room):Bye baby it was amazing let me leave.
Ranveer(coming out of the room and hitting his side to the wall seeing the girl with a smile):Tk go safely.
Girl:Haan

That girl started to walk towards the entrance of the house where Ranveer seeing her with a smile and turning his face to Ishani and gave a villainous victory smile.
Ishani(seeing him and gave a up and down look in thoughts): Surely he didn't even touch that girl with his finger.
Ranveer (with a victory walk came to her): so finally I stared to live my life according to my wish. You know always being for a singly woman is boring only. (giving a smile) I should have started living this kind of life before itself wow wow what a life? Colorful girls and when they come to the bed wow no words to explain it.
Ishani folded her hands and saw him with a up and down look.
Ranveer(continuing):: So you lost what where you saying other than you I cannot touch any other girl? Did you see now I have enjoyed a girl that too in my house. So finally Ranveer won.. (he saw her with a kidding smile and turned to walk).
Ishani:(in a clear voice): so you have spent a night with that girl? Am I right?
Ranveer(turning to her): Haan of-course
Ishani(with a confirmed smile):of-course not even your finger won't have touched her.
Ranveer(seeing her with a not understanding look and in thoughts); How come she is this much confident? (seeing her):Dekho don't imagine something stupid okay. I have spent a night with that girl.
Ishani:No way.
Ranveer(giving a angry look);That is what I am saying know?Tk tell me how can you say that I didn't spend a night with that girl?
Ishani:(bit going near him with a lovely smile in a low voice): I am your wife. I know the things what you even won't know about yourself(still going near his face and with a same smile) do you need to know what are those things?
Ranveer(with a angry face): What is it?
Ishani:(in that same position): If you would have spent a night with that girl you won't have got up this early because if you spend a night know you will sleep forgetting all your worries and will  wake up bit late only. And another one thing if you had spent a night there will be a brightness hiding the sleepless eyes. But you look so tiered today as thought you didn't sleep the whole night thinking some other problem. Fine whatever it is you would have been simply sitting or sleeping in sofa the whole night(backing off herself).
Ranveer(with a anger in loud voice):See I have spent a night with a girl and I am not going to waste my life for a girl who don't want me I am going to live my life with many girls.
Ishani:Tk live your life but let me prove nothing happened last night. you yourself will tell it out of your mouth.
Ranveer(giving a sharp look to her); How? how?How can you prove it because yesterday everything happened between that girl and me you will prove that as wrong?
Ishani: Haan I will prove you are telling lie nothing would have happened yesterday night.
Ranveer:Tk if you try to prove that as wrong you will fail because I have spent a night with that girl.
Ishani:(with a challenging look):That let me see now leave to office (he was standing giving a angry look): chalo go to office as usual without having breakfast and without informing me come on leave now.
Ranveer turning himself started to enter his room and locked the door in anger. Ishani took a deep breath and made herself strong to bring a end to this problem.
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Ishani now she is doing correct ... Hope this tashan cont...it's interesting ...thanks for pm
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!!
Mindlblowing chapter ya Ranveer 😑
But ishani talk to ranveer that he don't touch this chip girl πŸ‘ and ranveer ka
face dekhne jaisa tha πŸ˜†
Now ishveer challenge sound intresting
Waiting for ur nxt update i can't waiting.
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww lovely all the chapters are really awesome ...
I liked this track very much angery RV confident ishaani πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Arivodhaya thumbnail
Awesome epdi dr 😳
I know I m late again. But I just got time and utilized in reading almost watching urs
It seems interesting. You are so good at this writing skill and made up this track interesting
Well. Hats off dr. Continue. Eagerly waiting for your next πŸ˜‰

NidsJ thumbnail
nice updates Sakshi...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ranveer thoda pagal ho gaya hai... apne room tak le aya ladki ko... bt still hai to apna Ranveer hi... i mean he didn't slept whole night ke kahi vo kuch ulta seedha na karde...🀣 πŸ€£

I loved this change in Ishaani...  finally she stopped crying and starting her mission... how confidently she caught his lie... β­οΈ β­οΈ

as to their challenge of revealing the truth... i was thinking that this time Ishaani shall plot a girl (of course a good girl who will act on her instructions...) n use Ranveer ke room me bhej ke bahar se room lock karde... Ranveer ka sara attitude nikal jayga ek hi baar mein... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ trapping him in his own web u see ...sab clear ho jayga that how much he can njoy with other girls... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ next time se aise ideas sochega bhi nahi... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

this fight is now getting interesting... coz now Ishaani is also in action... πŸ‘πŸΌ

keep writing dear... πŸ€— πŸ€—
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Ishani now she is doing correct ... Hope this tashan cont...it's interesting ...thanks for pm

Hi Zenab ya our heroin is in her right path now ya this attitude and style of them will go on happy that you like this track interesting keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi!!
Mindlblowing chapter ya Ranveer 😑
But ishani talk to ranveer that he don't touch this chip girl πŸ‘ and ranveer ka
face dekhne jaisa tha πŸ˜†
Now ishveer challenge sound intresting
Waiting for ur nxt update i can't waiting.

Hi Paige happy that you liked the update
ya Ranveer is going some different way
hmm happy that you enjoyed Ishani talk to Ranveer and Ranveer's reaction and happy that you enjoyed it
ya their challenge will go on now
ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Awww lovely all the chapters are really awesome ...
I liked this track very much angery RV confident ishaani πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Hi Ayesha happy that you liked all the chapters hope you enjoyed it well
Glad you liked this track and you  are enjoyed Angry RV and confident Ishani keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰