Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Parul did ryt by slapping devarsh ...nice epi 😊 thanks for pm
Arivodhaya thumbnail
You are really awesom da. I m first time replying to a ff. I feel like watching matsh in real. I m just visualizing da. You are really sweet and wonderful writer. I don't know if I could reply all time. But I vl try 😉 Edited by Arivodhaya - 8 years ago
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Back again! 

Coming to the main point. Okay, Ranveer has turned a lil' hostile towards Ishaani. I find Ranveer's behaviour very faulty. I just hope that his character and the softness in him remains intact. Ishaani also should don her romantic avatar now.

ShaRul are good together. And I've always liked a guy like Sharman. Only was he not given a job. CVs shame on you. Parul was brilliant today. I just can't believe how Devarsh has changed. He uses to be so good before. :(

Lovely update.

Love,
Effulgent.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Parul did ryt by slapping devarsh ...nice epi 😊 thanks for pm

Hi Zenab  happy that you liked what Parul did I wanted those kind of scenes in the show but what to do we lost our show anyways dear glad you liked it keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arivodhaya

You are really awesom da. I m first time replying to a ff. I feel like watching matsh in real. I m just visualizing da. You are really sweet and wonderful writer. I don't know if I could reply all time. But I vl try 😉

Hi Arivodhaya thanks for the comment and Welcome to MATSH forum nothing like that dear just writing because of you guys you are the great people. Happy that you have replied today and I have been a medium to bring back Ishveer in front of you that you are able to visualize my writing. Not that big writer and all dear. okay dear reply me when you get time keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Back again! 

Coming to the main point. Okay, Ranveer has turned a lil' hostile towards Ishaani. I find Ranveer's behaviour very faulty. I just hope that his character and the softness in him remains intact. Ishaani also should don her romantic avatar now.

ShaRul are good together. And I've always liked a guy like Sharman. Only was he not given a job. CVs shame on you. Parul was brilliant today. I just can't believe how Devarsh has changed. He uses to be so good before. :(

Lovely update.

Love,
Effulgent.

Welcome back my dear Effulgent darling,

okay darling it will come soon I tried my best that is it and ishani will be back soon

Glad you liked Sharman and Parul pair ya Sharman character was wasted in the show and happy that you liked Parul behaviour Stupid Devarsh changed to the extreme hmm a nice brother once

Glad you liked the update keep reading 😉😉😉

lifesobeautiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Paige happy that you liked the chapter ya devarsh a stupid character which I hated in the show Like anything I wanted him to get beating from all and I wanted this kind of scenes for him but finally the show wrapped off itself that is why I brought it here.
Parul and Sharman are in their love life
Glad you loved Ishveer car scene hmm Ishani will take her avatar soon ya let me update it dear keep reading 😉😉😉

Right ya i also want to be he beaten by all in the show i'm not like her role but when ranveer beat her maza aa gya dekh kar 😆
And cvs toh brain less h 😡
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Right ya i also want to be he beaten by all in the show i'm not like her role but when ranveer beat her maza aa gya dekh kar 😆
And cvs toh brain less h 😡

CVS completely closed a lovely show if they have showed Ranveer and Ishani living a lovely life in front of stupid characters like Disha Devarsh and Rithika and all our show would be the top one show 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 142
2 weeks later...
RV is now in his new office he was starting to know the business and was in his business mode. Ishani's kitchen was perfectly set but there was no use in it because she is only cooking for herself and her daughter. The Stylish Angry man is not having anything done from her hand. All the day he is leaving without telling anything to her all he is doing is giving a angry up and down look to her. They are sleeping in different rooms. Finally in this 2 weeks Ishani is okay with her new house. All the day she only can read the magazine and watch TV and play with her cutie little pie. Raagini was cutely enjoying the swing and mostly she is trying to walk. But Ranveer and Ishani's silence fight sometime Argument fight were at the same level.
In that evening...
RV was reading the file his phone rang. RV saw it is Samrat's call.
RV(picking the call):Haan Samrat sir..
Samrat:Haan RV today there is a corporate party in the evening you remember right?
RV: Haan sir got the invitation sir I am going.
Samrat:Tk you will be getting this party each and every month in Nagpur so try to attend it RV without forgetting we can get a wide Corporate business friends.
RV:Haan Samrat sir let me handle it.I will attend on behalf of our company.
Samrat:Tk fine RV bye.

RV cutting the call and finally finishing reading the file he signed it. Keeping the file in the table he started to leave the office. He came to his car and sat in driving seat.He started to drive the car where he was about to ask the address on his way and he finally reached the CKP hall after 45 minutes travel. Ranveer got down from the car and he entered the hall with his RV's walk. He was so well recognized by the party sponsoring people. They welcomed him. He went and sat in the drinking area and started to drink.
When he was sipping the drink there was a voice calling "RV".
RV(turning to the direction where he saw a 60 year old man standing near him): Yes its me.
Man:You are the man signed partnership with Samrat's office know?
RV:Haan its me by the by you are?
Man: I am Manjoy Malhotra.
RV:(giving a smile): Hello Mr. Malhotra
Malhotra: By the by have you got to know his company well.
RV: It will take time sir
Malhotra(giving a card):This is my card stay in touch I am "Malhotra international owner"
RV(getting the card):Fine sir..

He started to drink the wine. Finally enjoying the party for some more time where the day came to its night he left the party and came to the car and started to drive the car where he drove to a Red Light Area of Nagpur. Reaching the place he called a number.
Man(picking the call): Hello sir
RV: I have already said know I need a woman I am waiting outside the building only come with her.
Man:Yes sir within 5 minutes.
RV:Haan

When putting down the call the thing happened today morning came to his mind.
FLASHBACK.
Ranveer got ready and as usual without telling Ishani and without having breakfast she has kept for him he was up to walk towards the house entrance where Ishani came and stood in front of him with a questioning face.
Ranveer: Move now..
Ishani: I won't
Ranveer:What are you doing? I am getting late move
Ishani: I need to talk to you.
Ranveer: What you are going to talk?
Ishani:What is your problem? why the hell you are behaving like this Ranveer? When we came here you talked so softly to me and after that you started to show your anger what is your problem?You are not having the food I cook, You are not informing before leaving the house and staying in different room. What the hell is your problem?
Ranveer:I talked softly when?
Ishani:When we came to this house. You were so concern asking do you like this house are not?
Ranveer:Only that know other than that What did I talk on that day? I just asked whether you liked this house? I asked it because You are the one who is going to be in house all the time.More than to safeguard you from that Nirbhay and gang only I am taking you with me wherever I go other than that I don't even need to keep you with me. I am not ready to again search you in Haryana okay not for me at least for the family you are needed only for them you give all your time know?so for that only I would have talked softly So for that don't think I have come out of my anger. The way you treated me know that will never go away from my memory.
Ishani:How did I treat you? (she held his coat with a anger face and pulled him near her) tell me how did I treat you?
Ranveer:leave me now.
Ishani: I won't till you give me proper answer I won't tk Haan I pushed you but for that..(before she could tell)
Ranveer(keeping his face close to her): Haan you pushed me when I wanted love. You always want me to come behind you know. That is your thought. (He went close to her where he kept his lips near her ears)But let me tell you I am not a dog that often come for a bone. Even if the world comes to the situation that you are the only woman I won't touch you.
Ishani(pushing him where her eyes showing pain): You won't touch me know ?
Ranveer:Never ever.
Ishani:But let me tell you My love is more stronger you are away from me just because I was not ready to share our love But you will come to me Ranveer you will the day is not so far. You will lose yourself to me.
Ranveer(with a villainous smile):Really? Do you think that only you are the woman in the universe.
Ishani(with a fade smile): I am not a only woman in the universe but I am the only woman in my Ranveer's life
Ranveer(with a smile):But when that woman is not ready know we should go with other things. For example if we didn't get food from home means we need to eat in hotel so that is the way if wife is not ready know I should get new girl friend in my life and RV never need anything to attract a girl just a smile is more than enough to make a girl fall for me.
Ishani: You can make them fall for you but other than this Ishani you can never touch any other woman. You never had that guts.
Ranveer:you are challenging me?
Ishani:(pushing him and leaving his coat): I am challenging my love
Ranveer:Wait and see how happy I am in my life and how I have left you in my life.

Giving a angry look he started to move out of his house.
FLASHBACK ENDS..
When he was thinking about the flash back a man with mouth full of Pan came to his car and knocked the window. Ranveer opened the window..
Man: (showing a girl near him):She is the Girl sir..
Ranveer saw the girl she was modern in her attire.
Ranveer(taking the money and giving it to the man): Have it for you and for that girl let me give it to her
Man:(seeing the money with Aww expression):Thank you so much sir. You can take her.
Ranveer:She will come by morning only.
Man:Take your time sir.
Ranveer(seeing the girl):Get inside the car
The Girl giving a seductive smile towards the pan mouthed man and came and sat next to Ranveer. Ranveer shaking his head to the Man started the car. He started to drive.
Girl(with a ugly smile):You are a businessman?
Ranveer: Haan
Girl: You are handsome.
Ranveer:Thank you.
Girl: I like you so much.
Ranveer:Haan
Girl:What kind of man are you?you are a soft or hard type.
Ranveer(with a sharp look):Dekho till I reach my house keep quite.
Girl(with a smile):Oh you will talk in bed only.
Ranveer: Haan let me talk there better keep quite for now.
Girl:Tk..

Ranveer was driving towards the house.
Ishani who was sitting with Raagini in the sofa and Raagini was actively playing with her even in that time.
Ishani(with a motherly look): You didn't feel sleepy at all baby?even afternoon you didn't sleep the complete day you are active.
Raagini smiled where she was trying to speak where her Saliva was out of her mouth.
Ishani(with a kerchief wiping her mouth): You are trying to speak know my darling it will surely come for the past few day you are trying it good try my child.You know what you are trying to speak trying to walk. Everything will be a beautiful memory to Mama.
Raagini was smiling closing her face with her tiny hands.
Ishani:That is a cute thing my darling you are cute in all your way of behavior. (thinking the morning fight with Ranveer and seeing Raagini)just like your Papa (in thoughts) It is completely 5 months seeing your love at least you would smile during that time but after this fight for half of this month I am seeing that stubborn face only.
When she was thinking Raagini crawling in the sofa came and touched her lap.
Ishani(smiling to her): You have come to sleep only know?
Raagini shook her head as no..
Ishani: You are understanding what all Mama is saying to you?
Raagini without getting it touched Ishani's cheek.
Ishani: you should be a good person all your life. You should be a good student in school. You should be smart like your Papa you should never see differences in People you should be casual to all. You should help people when they need your help okay.
Where that was a moment Ishani heard a lovely voice from her daughter where Raagini hitting her forehead with Ishani forehead and said "hmm".
Ishani(with a smile hearing it and kissing her cheeks): Arrey meri baby voice kitni cute hain na its lovely to hear.
Raagini was smiling to her where Ishani heard a knock in their door.
Ishani:(seeing Raagini): Papa aagaye you sit in the swing let me open the door.
Ishani giving a smile to her made her sit in the swing and she started to walk towards the door. She came to the door and opened the door where the thing she saw in front of her bit shocked her. Ranveer putting his hands over a girls shoulders and both where standing in front of her.
Ishani(in a stammering voice):Ra..Ranveer this is?
Ranveer:hmmm hope I don't need to answer this.
Girl(turning to Ranveer):Who is she darling?
Ranveer(giving a smile to her): That is not needed for us. Because we didn't come here to know about anyone now we have come here too..

He saw her with a romeo smile and he kept his index finger in forehead and started to move his finger slowly. The girl closing her eyes was enjoying his moves. He was moving his fingers in her nose and cheeks, Ishani was shell shocked for a while she thought he just talked in Anger in the morning but the way he is behaving boiled her anger this time.
Ranveer(bringing her finger to her chin): you are really lovely..
Girl:(with a closed eyes):hmmm
Ishani(when he was about to come to her neck with a anger and loud voice);Ranveer..
Girl opened her eyes where Ranveer stopping and seeing the girl as well Ishani.
Ranveer(seeing the girl): You no need to mind about her okay shall we go in(seeing Ishani) can you move? (Ishani was standing still) Sorry the tone should be different to you know fine move away...

Ishani was standing still where Ranveer saw her with a anger.
Ranveer: Is your ears working properly? I said just get out of my way.
Ishani:Its a house you can not be in party mood hear go out where ever you want but don't come in.
Ranveer: Oh really I hope I am the man paying for this house so you never have any right over this house so get out of my way.(he showed his kidding face with anger).

Ranveer seeing her not moving holding the girl close to him started to walk where without anyway Ishani automatically moved other side. He entered with that girl and started to walk in the hall. Ishani came inside behind them where Raagini sitting in the swing was hitting her hands on the swing seeing Ranveer.
Girl:Who is this baby?
Ranveer: My daughter.
Girl: Oh can I take her. She is lovely.
Ranveer(bit hesitating and seeing Ishani): Haan why not take her..

The girl went to take Raagini where Ishani was up to stop her where Ranveer stopped her showing his hand front of her face before she crosses him. Ishani stood with a anger face seeing this behavior of Ranveer. The girl took Raagini and she held her tightly where the baby who never been in tight holding peoples hands started to shake her body.
Ishani(coming near Ranveer):Ranveer ask her to leave Raagini.
Ranveer:(turning to Ishani): Did you see I started to live my life. I have brought a girl and I am going to enjoy her. What did you think? only you can satisfy me in bed. No way I am going to live a colorful like with many girls.
Ishani:(Raagini was starting to shed tears silently as the girl was pinching her cheeks):Tk if you want take her and enjoy ask her to leave Raagini.
Ranveer: Oh she is my daughter too so I too have rights what you have.

When he was saying it with a kidding face Raagini started to cry heavily this time showing her hands to Ishani. Ishani was about to go to her where Ranveer got her before Ishani get her from that girl's  hand.
Ranveer:Arrey why you need to cry? No need baby no need to cry okay.. Papa hein na tumhari saath tell Papa what you want?
Raagini:(with a cute voice seeing Ishani and crying): Mama..

Ishani's had emotional tears hearing Raagini's voice and happy smile came to her face. With the motherly emotion going to Ranveer and getting Raagini who was still crying .. Ranveer was even touched for a while..
Ishani(with a smile cum tear face):What did you call me baby tell me...Tell Mama
Raagini(still crying and hugging): Mama...
Ishani(hugging her):Mama bahut kush hain(seeing Ranveer with a angry face)If you want a wife try to get a wife but don't dare to replace a mother in child's life.

Girl(coming to Ranveer and giving a unwanted look over Ishani):okay fine can we go?
Ranveer(though touched for a while seeing that girl he got to know why he brought her):Haan tk lets go..

Ranveer giving a up and down look to Ishani held that girl close to him and started to walk towards his room. Seeing her with a same anger he closed the door.
Ishani was worried at his action when she was about to cry Raagini came out from the hug and saw Ishani with a smile.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ab ye kuch zyadaa hogaya :/

And Raagini just spoke! Whoa! Me happy! Yay! And Ranveer has to definitely improve in his communication skills! Pata nai kab reveal hoga ye sab. And the thing is, you stop it whenever I want to know what would happen next. Ab jaldi update kar. Can't wait for tomorrow morning now though it is a Monday :D :D

Ishani, go out of the house alone and don't attend his call. Tab pata chal jaayega xD