Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sukanksha

I know the song has nothing to do with teaser.
But mood Kia likh dia haha

Its ok
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanksha

Update soon mujhe bhi unke naye ghar Jana hai :P

Will update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: siyaarneja

interesting
update soon and plz PM me

Thanks dear
cutieruhi thumbnail

Will update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: traveller_girl

Congrats for the new thread di 

Thanks hetvi
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: traveller_girl

Such a sweet teaser di

Love raman's calm approach 

Glad u like it
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --abha--

I dont remember if i  commented before...since it was unread pm...

Congratulations didu🥳

may u crossed many many more thread...

Thanks abhu
U hadn't commented before
cutieruhi thumbnail
PART 7

Ishra were sleeping peacefully, Raman was holding her protectively but sleeping a bit away from him,as he very well know his limits.but ishita was go on snuggling into him feeling his warmth. At last she hide in his chest and slept again.

After some time she open her eyes seeing the same nightmare that ashok was beating her and Ricky was about to throw acid on her face.she open her eyes shocked ,she was sweating badly.she tried to get up and ran but she realised she is caged in someone's strong arms.she look at the person and realised he is Raman.he was sleeping holding her tight.she smiled seeing him so near to her.he was looking like a baby while sleeping.she caressed his face,he stir in his sleep and slept again hugging her more tightly. Ishita closed her eyes feeling him.

Ishita- don't know why but I am liking ur proximity Raman.I loved it when u show ur authority over me.like  i belongs to u only.don't know whether u feel same for me or not.but all I can say that I love u Raman. I really do.I fell in love with u Raman. Without knowing that whether my love will be reciprocated or not.may be I don't deserve ur love but at least I can feel lucky having u near me Raman.thinking so she softly kissed his forehead which make him wake up .

Ishita close her eyes immediately seeing him opening his eyes.

Raman open his eyes and saw ishita sleeping .he caressed her face and said- ishita,get up and have something.Ishita,get up.he said shaking her a little.

Ishita slowly open her eyes.Raman make her sit comfortably and said- get up ishita ,have something. U must be hungry naa.

Ishita- I will have it.can u please call mihika.

Raman- what u want,tell me I will help u.

Ishita- no,please call mihika naa.

Raman- tell me naa.I will help.

Ishita look down and said- I wanna freshen up.want her help.

Raman was embarrassed hearing that.he look here and there .

Raman- OK,I will send her.saying so he goes outside the room.

Mihika came in few minutes.

Mihika- yes akka,what help u want.do u need any kind of assistance.

Ishita- no actually, woh,I need,need.

Mihika- don't be shy akka.tell me.

Ishita- I want to take bath mihika.I want some clothes.please I don't have any.I know I am troubling u all a lot.but I don't have any.she said with much hesitation.

Mihika- don't tell like this akka.don't be formal.we r family now.so I don't wanna hear any rubbish from my dear akka.OK.

Ishita eyes filled hearing her words,so much love ,so much concern.

Ishita- don't love me this much mihika.I am not used to this.

Mihika- first of all I am miku,and secondly u will get used of it very soon.coz we three r going to shower lots of love on u.

Ishita- three?

Mihika- yes,me,my mihir and Raman bhai.

Ishita smiled and asked-how do u know Raman.he is NRI naa.

Mihika- actually Raman bhai is like mihir's big brother.he and his family helped mihir a lot in his time of struggle.he is very good.

Ishita- yes very very good.is he married.

Mihika- why u asked so.she asked teasingly.

Ishita- nothing,I asked just like that.I mean he is elder then u guys.so I asked,is he married.she asked stopping her breath.

Mihika- yes ,he is happily married.

Ishita heart broke into several pieces hearing this .she slightly smiled and said- I really wish him a good life with his family.he is a very good man deserving all the happiness.she said faking smile where as her tears were about to fell off her eyes.she turned and wiped it in a jiffy.

Mihika saw this and understood that ishita also has something for Raman.she hugged her from back and said- Raman bhai is happily married to his work.not a girl.

Ishita listen to it and smiled .

Mihika- chalo bhabhi,oh sorry akka.come I will show u my wardrobe.saying so she drag ishita to her room and show Ishita her wardrobe.

Mihika- akka,pick any saree .

Ishita- miku,but I don't wear saree.I always wear salwar suits.

Mihika- but now u should wear saree .I bet u will look gorgeous in saree.

Ishita- for whom I should look gorgeous.

Mihika- Raman bhai.

Ishita- what.

Mihika- I mean Raman bhai always says that person should good for herself not for others.so u should look beautiful for urself.u go and freshen up.and choose any saree of ur choice.BTW Raman bhai's favourite colour is blue.

Ishita- I didn't asked that.

Mihika- I know that.I just felt like telling.so told u.take ur time and dress beautifully for the ishita in u.saying so she went closing the door.

Ishita smiled and went to washroom.she came out after half an hour.she was feeling so good after getting fresh .like her every worry washed out .she was looking for a light saree when her eyes fell on a light blue colour plain simple Georgette saree.she remembered mihika's words,that its Raman's favourite colour.she take it out and wear it beautifully. She came in front of the mirror to appreciate her .she was turning and looking at herself when her eyes fell on the scars on her back.the blouse was almost backless with some dories only making her scars look clearly. The scars of being beaten brutally by ashok.some where fresh abx hurting her too.the happiness swept off her face in a nano second.she covered her back with the pallu and tied her hair in a loose bun.

She goes downstairs and saw Raman and Mimi sitting and having their evening snacks.she goes to them and sit cautiously not to show her back.she was use to wear loose salwar suits to hide her scars and lessen the pain.but now she was wearing blouse with many dories so the dories were troubling her much increasing her pain.she was sitting silently when mihika offered her coffee and snacks.

Ishita took it reluctantly and start sipping it a bit faster.

Raman was looking at her.she was looking very beautiful in the simple attire but he was observe her discomfort over something.he wasn't getting the reason but her face was turning red.

Raman- r u OK ishita.

Ishita ,who was struggling with the pain ,said- yes Raman.I am absolutely fine.why u asked so.

Raman- nothing,I just thought something is troubling u.

Ishita- no,nothing.

Mihika- akka,u know u r looking very beautiful in this saree.naa mihir.

Mihir- yes,really u r looking very beautiful. Just way too good.naa bhai.

Raman- yes,he said but all he could see her face turning red .

Raman- r u sure u r alright ishita.

Ishita nodded and said- mihika.can I go to the room.I am very tired.she said with much difficulty.

Mihika- why u r asking me akka.that's ur room. U can go and rest.

Ishita- thank u .saying so she went upstairs in a jiffy.she went into the room and cried,unable to bear the pain.

Downstairs,

Raman- miku can u give me some ointment. I think my bruises r paining.

Mihika- I told u naa bhai.to apply something on ur wounds but u never listen to me.wait I am giving u.saying so mihika went and give him a cream.

Mihir- bhai ,give me.I will apply it.tell me where to apply.

Raman- no thanks mihir.I can do it.I think I should go to my room.saying so he went upstairs.

In ishita's room,she was standing in front of the mirror and trying to untie the dories but they got intermingled and was not opening.her face was red due to pain.she was tired of trying and was continuously crying.

Ishita- u r destined to be in pain Ishita.noone can change it.she said to herself and hide her face in her palm and started crying bitterly.

That's when she felt someone's hand on her back.she open her eyes to see Raman standing behind her and untying the knots of the dories.

Ishita- Raman,u r here.

Raman- so what u thought .if u don't tell me.I can't feel ur pain.who told u to wear these clumsy dori thing if it could hurt u.he asked opening the dories one by one very carefully not to hurt her but still tears were falling from her eyes,seeing his concern for her.

Ishita- its paining Raman.she said crying.

Raman- I can see that.u sit properly, I will do it.saying so he make her sit on the bed and sat beside her.he very slowly open her dories ,only to see her back full of scars,some fresh some old.

Tears rolled down his eyes seeing those.

Raman- who did this.

Ishita- ashok.she said with difficulty.

Raman clutched his fist in anger and said- I will surely kill him for giving u so much pain.he said with teary eyes.

Ishita turned sensing him crying.

Ishita- why u r crying Raman.

Raman- I can't see u in pain.I am really sorry I didn't came earlier and saved u from his clutches.

Ishita couldn't believe that anyond can cry seeing her pain.she hugged him and said- its not ur fault Raman but my bad luck that we met so long.he hugged her back,cautious enough not to hurt her.

Pal do pal ki yeh 
kyun hai zindagi
Iss pyaar ko hai
Sadiyan kafi nahi
Toh khuda se maang loon
Mohlat main kuch nayi
Rehna hai bas yahan
Ab dur tumse jaana nahi

Jo tu mera hamdard hai
Jo tu mera hamdard hai
Suhana har dard hai
Jo tu mera hamdard hai

They remain like this for some time.then he make her turn and about to start applying the ointment (blouse wasn't open as it has a little back along with dories,so she was in full dress).

But she winced in pain every time he touch her.

Raman- let me apply it .

Ishita- bahut dard ho raha hai( its paining badly).

Raman- I know but let me apply the ointment, it will be OK soon.he said touching her scars very slowly yet gently.she close her eyes feeling his gentle touch.he was caressing her every scar,she was feeling immense relief with his touch.

Raman- is it paining very much ishita.he said with concern.

Ishita- no now its feeling good with ur touch.she said lost in his touch.

Raman smiled and caressed her scars a little more,seeing her almost lost in his touch ,he wanna apply the ointment but before that he wanna sooth her pain.soon his fingers were replaced with his lips and he started feathery kisses on her scars.ishita closed her eye tight shut feeling his touch.for her ,that time only thing which matter was him and his touches which were soothing her pain.she don't wanna feel anything else.

After kissing her back generously, he realised what he is doing,actually what they r doing.he thought that in lessening her pain,he is crossing his limits.he applied the ointment and went from her room silently.

Thats when she realised what they were doing.what they did.she given him right to touch her and may be they went overboard.she want to talk to him but when she came out ,he was going out of the house.

Ishita came back to her room and start thinking- I think Raman is feeling guilty that he touched me .but I am not at all guilty. He touched me like noone has ever touched me.he make me feel like a woman all over again.a feeling which was forgotten long back.she was thinking how he was kissing her and her cheeks were turning red.

She sat down and start waiting for him to come back. But to her disappoint, he wasn't came back.

It was nine at night.ishita was waiting for Raman but he didn't showed up.after sometime mihika came and ask her to have dinner.

Ishita- did Raman came.she asked without thinking anything.

Mihika smiled and said- no akka,bhai hasn't came yet.but very soon he will come.then I will serve him dinner.u came and have dinner akka.

Ishita- actually I am not feeling hungry.u do one thing.u just keep our food aside.when Raman will come.I will serve him and eat myself.if u r comfortable only.I mean if u don't like anyone is ur kitchen then I will not go .

Mihika- stop being so hesitant akka.u r my akka why would I don't feel comfortable. Actually its good ,u wait for bhai .and serve him when he came and eat urself too.I too have to go to my mihir naa.he is very naughty.didn't let me sleep peacefully.so its pretty fine.but before that u have to promise me something.

Ishita- what.

Mihika- that u will not ask me henceforth before doing anything.its ur house akka .like we r urs.

Ishita smiled and said- pakka promise.

Mihika- OK ,then let me go to my mihir where as u can wait for ur Raman.

Ishita- what.

Mihika- I mean our Raman bhai.waise bhai ne bhi aaj kuch nahi khaya hai(he is also empty stomach since morning)saying so she went.

Ishita sat down and start waiting for Raman.

That's all for now.sorry couldn't include the teaser.next time.enjoy and don't forget to leave ur lovely comments and hit like button.will be waiting for it.
Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago
detha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
resss
unress...

superb update di
mihika is really superb
she readily mixed with ishita
and made her to feel like home

raman's love is amazing
he found that something is disturbing her