Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
you write so many stories together gets confused and due to other commitment i am not regular reader so i have to read again few starting part to remember stories.
i like dil kya kare i read before and again read all 5 part read before also and part 6 after long time, so maan is atracted towards geet and geet feeling same now lets see what happens next update soon.
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: awesomepooja

Omg... maan recognised geet... he now jnow who ms.stranger is... wow.. he kissed her tooo... amazing... but what about maans wife...

😃
priya_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FlyingClouds.

Plz cont soon

Waiting eagerly

i forget this totally

priya_21 thumbnail

surely i try 
priya_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: idunno

you write so many stories together gets confused and due to other commitment i am not regular reader so i have to read again few starting part to remember stories.

i like dil kya kare i read before and again read all 5 part read before also and part 6 after long time, so maan is atracted towards geet and geet feeling same now lets see what happens next update soon.

i know i write many

and its ok ðŸ˜ƒ
priya_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixi_nightingal

part 4

they are putting unnecessary troble on geet...
how much she will do

ya
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am regular reader i dont read all ff together due to personal commitment but when ever i read i do like and comment, i have never seen my name in pm list but i get regular pm on If,this my query is regarding ye dil kya kare, have you update this ff?long time i havent read further update after part 6.
priya_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: idunno

i am regular reader i dont read all ff together due to personal commitment but when ever i read i do like and comment, i have never seen my name in pm list but i get regular pm on If,this my query is regarding ye dil kya kare, have you update this ff?long time i havent read further update after part 6.

you get regular pm ye toh bdiya hai na 

nhi i not updated after part 6
priya_21 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

priya_21 thumbnail

hey friends

send your wishes for maaneet to us upto 31st march
we organizing GEET 6th ANNIVERSARY Celebration 
you all are invited in this

if you want to send any OS, SS, VM. edit, sketch ...you can send freely to us... (priya_21, preetymaaneet)

but dont forget to send wishes to us...two lines for our lovely couple maaneet...phle toh sbd km pad jaate the khehne ke liye toh aaj kyun itna suna pan hai fir
Edited by priya_21 - 8 years ago