Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey sakshi..
No need to thnx or sorry...
I told u that u can write if it suits in your track...
Bcoz u know how to take story further...
& I just gave this idea bcoz now that time is going on...
So write what suits no need for worry...

ya Zuvi thanks for that freedom to me
ya if needed surely I need to get back his character lets see
thanks for that trust on me
hmm thanks for the suggestion dear
okay dear let me write the way readers like πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey sakshi this was nice update
So they left for Nagpur and that plane scene was really cute I loved it
But two bed o boy he is seriously very angry but m waiting for romance let's see how ishani manaofy hi
Thnx for pm waiting for next

Hi dear thanks for the comment and happy that you liked the update
ya they are on their way to Nagpur glad you loved Flight scene
now two bed our Ranveer is in his angry mode ya wait to see the romance of ishani and Ranveer
ya let me update it keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniSingh

Hii Sakshi.. 

I know I m late again. I always come late and shamefully ask a sorry. But I m really sorry for this late reply..
   Coming to ur updates...
Each and Every chapters are just mindblowing. I just love this Angry Young man Ranveer. Because the tension between them are really enjoyable. Ishani is getting hurt by the rude behaviour of Ranveer but I know she ll melt him very soon. I know Nagpur visit is bringing us their cute nok-jhonks and some intense and passionate romance. 
   Keep updating.. 
Love u loads❀️

Hi Roshni,

Arrey yaar you no need to tell sorry and there is nothing shame in it reply me when you get time that is more than enough for me

Glad you liked all the chapters and happy you are loving this angry Ranveer and enjoying the fight of
Ishveer. Ishani is getting hurt by our Ranveer behaviour ya Ishani can melt Ranveer and rule him like anything with her love. Nagpur scenes will be made cute to read their passion intensity and nok-jhoks will be switched on
ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 141
The flight was flying towards Nagpur. Ranveer was cutely playing with Raagini. Raagini was lovingly touching his cheeks and sometimes hitting her forehead with his forehead. She used to stand in his lap with his support.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a lovely smile):You are the precious baby. Papa will be always happy when I see you smiling so it is important that you should be always smiling.
Raagini cutely saw him closing and opening her lovely eyes.Ranveer smiled at her where Raagini again cutely started to cry. She was damn cute while crying too. She raised her crying where tears started to flow in her cheeks. Ishani was about to get but Ranveer was trying to console her.
Ranveer:Arrey kya hua? why is my baby suddenly crying?
As he was asking Raagini seeing Ishani showed her hand to her mother. Ranveer seeing Ishani took Raagini to her side where Ishani got her that was the moment Raagini cutely hugged her mother. The tiny hands were holding her mother so lovingly.
Ishani(gently caressing her back); Nothing Baby Mama is there near you and Papa is near you.
Ranveer was seeing her consoling where the cute little doll stopped crying and was resting herself in her mother shoulders which made Ranveer feel amazed.
Ranveer(with his stubborn face turning to Ishani): So whatever happens know Raagini wants only you to be near her and she should be around you.
Ishani:Might be just like you. Tumhari xerox copy hain na.
Ranveer:(with a worried face): Haan all my life I loved to be with you but all the time I will be ignored by you. (he gave a angry look and turned to other side)

Ishani gave a silent look and turned her face without a word and made Raagini comfortable in her shoulders. They didn't speak anything to each other. Where finally the flight landed itself in Nagpur. They came out of the flight and taking almost half an hour finishing all the formalities they came out of the Airport. Where many persons were standing holding the boards with name in it. Ranveer searched for his name where there was a board held named "Welcome Mr. RV". Ranveer was able to see a energetic young man seeing him pushing the trolley came to that young man Ishani followed Ranveer with Raagini in her hand.
Sanjay:You are Mr. RV?
RV: Haan its me and Mr. Sanjay Khanna?
Sanjay:Its me sir. Welcome to Nagpur.
RV:(with a formal smile):Thank you.
Sanjay:(seeing Ishani):Welcome Madam.
Ishani: Haan thank you.
Sanjay:Let us leave sir.

Pushing the trolley they came to the car it was Alto a small car where Sanjay orders the driver to take the luggage to the car. Ranveer and Ishani got inside the car back seat and adjusted themselves. Sanjay sat next to the driver and the driver started to drive.
Sanjay(to driver): Stop near DJ Complex.
Driver:yes sir.

Within 15 minutes they came to DJ Complex. where Sanjay took his phone and dialing a number he talked a call. Where within 5 minutes a person came and knocked the car window.
Sanjay(opening the window):Hi Buddy get inside the car(seeing RV behind)Sir he is the housing agent my friend.
RV: Haan tk(seeing the car where it was Alto)by the by where he will sit.
Sanjay:Sir sorry as you are coming I have given the company car to service so only I came in this small car please adjust yourself and he can sit in the back seat sir.
RV;(seeing Ishani in thoughts): If he sits I need to sit near her how can I sit without touching her?(seeing that housing agent in thoughts) he is fat too. (seeing Sanjay)Sanjay can he come behind us?
Sanjay:Sorry sir I don't know the house he said. He only know the direction.
RV:(without any way):Tk come..

Ranveer moved himself and sat near Ishani where Ishani held Raagini in her embrace and had a smile seeing Ranveer. He sat near her without touching her or without letting him to touch her leg. That housing agent sat near him and locked the door where he was pushing Ranveer to comfort himself. Ranveer without anyway adjusted himself as the limit he can. The driver started to drive where the Housing Agent was directing him. When that was the moment where the car got in a speed breaker Ranveer came close to Ishani without Balance he held the seat of Ishani's back. Where Ishani lovingly saw him and gave a smile seeing his situation. Where the road was so worst they were so close to each other. Ishani saw him with love where Ranveer was slowly falling in a eye lock with her. Where they were having the eye lock finally the car stopped in front of a house.
Housing Agent:This is the house Sir.
Ranveer and Ishani came back to consciousness and they got down the car. The house was so lovely not so big house or not so small house. The individual house looked so beautiful. They opened the gate where the front of the house had vast space.
RV(seeing Sanjay):Sanjay can you do me a favour?
Sanjay:Anything sir.
RV: I don't know any shop and all here so can you just buy a cradle and baby swing and a person to fix it.
Sanjay(seeing Raagini and smiling);For you baby only know sir Ya let me get it sir. You see and settle in the house within 2 hours let me come with those things.
RV:Tk..(gave a formal smile and took money from his wallet and gave it to him)
Sanjay(getting the money):Fine sir let me(seeing the Housing Agent) You can go by yourself know? or should I drop you?
Housing Agent: No need I need to show another house in this area let me go by myself you leave.
Sanjay:Tk bye

Housing agent went and opened the door the house Ranveer and Ishani with Raagini entered the house.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Our new house.
Raagini smiled at her.
Housing Agent: Let me leave sir.(he gave the key in his hand)
RV:(getting the key and giving his fees):Thank you its a lovely house.
Housing Agent:Okay sir and (he gave a card) he is the owner sir and I have wrote his account number transfer the advance today and then the rent every month.
RV:Tk let me(he a gave smile).

The housing agent with a formal smile left the house. The house was so cute and lovely. The new love paradise for the love birds with their cutie pie daughter. The house had big hall and three rooms and a kitchen and above is terrace.
Ranveer(turning to Ishani who was seeing the house around): You like it.
Ishani: Haaan..

Hall had sofa and LED TV.Ranveer went and saw the rooms where he saw the room where it had a LED TV, cot with bed and all the other facilities and the room was big. Ranveer came and saw the next room where it was with shelves.
Ranveer: I can use it as study room fine..
And again walking he came to the opposite side where there was another room where as he told the Housing agent has kept the bed on floor and the room was bit small compared to that room. Ranveer taking his bag was up to enter his room where Ishani came behind him.
Ranveer(turning back to her): where are you coming?
Ishani:Inside the room.Que?
Ranveer:aye mera room hain and your room is just opposite to my room. (showing the opposite room)that one.
Ishani(seeing him without understanding):Why should I stay there?
Ranveer:(with anger in his face):when you are not ready to share your love you should not share my room too. Got it so go to that room.

Ishani was standing still just staring at him.
Ranveer(seeing her staring him keeping his luggage there itself): Now come behind me.
Ranveer started to walk where Ishani started to follow him with heavy heart. He went to the opposite room and showing the room.
Ranveer:This is your room see I have brought a new bed.
Ishani silently saw the room the bed was on the floor and the room was with other comforts.
Ranveer: Now use this room.(he gave a kidding smile)and don't try to enter my room got it.
Ishani(with a silent look):Tk.I won't.
Ranveer:That's good (seeing Raagini)Chalo baby come to Papa you can be in Papa room your swing and cradle will come.
Ishani:Her Cradle should be in my room only.
Ranveer:Haan tk tk.

Ranveer giving a up and down look and got Raagini and started to move to his room. Ishani started to arrange her things in her room and after an hour she came out and stood near Ranveer room to ask about lunch for them and kitchen utensils. The door was open where Ranveer was arranging his dresses and Raagini was playing in the floor.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(coming to the entrance of the room): Haan
Ishani:What about our Lunch today?
Ranveer: Haan let me order it from hotel.
Ishani:Tk and need some utensils for Kitchen.
Ranveer:Tk take my laptop and order it online.
Ishani: Okay.

she started to order the things needed their lunch came where finally having their lunch with the same silence. Sanjay brought the baby swing and cradle. Ranveer took the cradle and kept it in Ishani's room. And a man came and fixed the baby swing in the hall.
Sanjay:Fine sir can I leave?
RV: Haan thank you for all the help and let me come to office tomorrow morning. Send the car with driver tomorrow.
Sanjay:Haan tk Sir.

The day was drawing to its eveing where RV mansion was so sad and dull. Amba, Baa and laxmi were sitting with long faces.
Amba:If Raagini is with us the time will go like anything. But now she is not here.
Baa:Amba they have gone for Ranveer's business only know they will come soon three months will fly off like anything.
Amba: I wish the same Baa..(had a sad face)
Haryana..
Aarthi knocked Naina's room in these five months she never tried to come out of the room. All she would do is to only sit inside and stare at the house where Ranveer stayed and where they spent time together, She will be painting Ranveer's pictures in different poses. Aarthi again knocked the door where after sometime she opened the door.
Aarthi(entering the room):Naina..
Naina:Haan didi.
Aarthi: I and Uttam are leaving to USA by tomorrow morning. You be safe you would come out know Naina?
Naina: Nahi Didi when Nirbhay Bhaiya talks to me I will surely come out.
Aarthi(thinking no need to advice and taking a deep breath):Tk come out when you want.
Naina: you go and come back safely didi.
Aarthi: Haan we will.

Naina hugged Aarthi  and exchanged a smile towards each other.
Aarthi came out of the room.
Aarthi(in thoughts): I really don't know what Naina is up to. But what ever it is till Ranveer is with Ishani there is going to be no problem.(giving a smile to herself she started to make herself ready to leave to USA).
MUMBAI..
In that night...
Parul was walking in the corridor with a smile to herself.
Parul(in thoughts): I never know why I am hesitating to move to the next level with my husband.(with a shy smile) Haan I love him so much he is too not less in loving me. The man when I saw him first I felt he is a boring man but not at all when I have started this life he is so lovely man. In his first love that woman is wrong it is not him. I can blindly trust him the way he hugs me, kisses me will tell me how much love he has on me. Hmm sometime he openly asked me about having a child but he hesitates to touch me without my will. But I think that word "Take me Sharman" should come out of complete love from my heart. Hope that day will come soon.
Where with a smile she entered her room where her Sharman was serious in his laptop.
Parul(in thoughts): Sometime he will be the most busiest man in the world.(with a smile going near him)Sharman..
Sharman: (without seeing her): Haan Parul tell me..
Parul: If you see me only I will tell you or else you talk to your laptop itself.
Sharman(taking his eyes out of the laptop and with a smile): Haan tell me..
Parul:Can I get your dinner?
Sharman: Ya can you please bring it to room itself.
Parul(with a smile):Tk..

Sharman started to work in his laptop where Parul went to the dinning table and took the dinner for Sharman and started to walk towards her room.When she was almost near her room suddenly a person came opposite to her and was about to get hit with that person but she managed and stood properly where she saw the person it was Devarsh with his stupid smile. Parul was up to walk without any word where Devarsh showed his hand in front of her telling to stop.
Devarsh(with a cunning smile): How interesting hain na life? hmm surely it will be interesting only. How we were once and how we are now? Once you were up to fall for me now finally you are my brother's wife. That too Sharman Bhaiya ki Patni. Not bad you are getting what all you want. Money, Honeymoon, comfort everything.
Parul:(with a stubborn face):Stop this non sense.
Devarsh: (bit loud): I won't I won't these many days I didn't get a chance to talk to you but now I feel that all the woman are so sensible and intelligent.
Sharman(who was working hearing Devarsh voice):Devarsh voice is this know?What he is doing here? Who he is talking to?

Sharman keeping the laptop and almost came to his room entrance and saw Parul and Devarsh out standing some distance from him.
Devarsh(continuing): Woman are able to dance with a man, play with a man, but when comes to marriage you are choosing a man better than us know.
Sharman(in anger): How dare he talk to Parul like this? (he was about to go where...)
Devarsh:You were about to fall in love with me but finally seeing my Bhaiya better you agreed to marry him and you are his wife what a job Parul?(he gave a fun smile)

Where at the same moment Sharman was up to come out but before that Parul gave a tight slap in his cheek where Devarsh saw her with a feared look he never expected this kind of Parul.
Parul: (with a anger look): What do you think about me? Haan what do you think about me? Haan I was about to fall for you get that word I was about to ...okay I didn't fall got that right? You are feeling jealous seeing your Bhaiya. Sharman is a hard working honesty man he will get everything. He will give me everything what I deserve?which are not money, honeymoon and comfort it is all about love and affection. You can never ever come to his level got it.
Sharman had a happy smile hearing Parul.
parul(started to walk where stopping herself turning to Devarsh):Sunno
Devarsh turned and saw her..
Parul(with a confirmed look): Here after don't ever try to come in my way got it. If you ever thought to try that the slap you got today should come to your mind. And keep in your mind that I am not Parul I am Parul Sharman Parekh and for you I am your Bhabhi got it.
Giving a up and down look she started to walk towards her room.
Devarsh(with a angry face); Once when our family was apart Ranveer used to give money that I hided it and used it for myself. Now Ranveer is taking care of all the people's need I cannot get money for me. I am not ready to sit and work in Ranveer's office too. As I don't have money Krisha is not happy with me even this Parul is taking rubbish about me. I should do something to get money.
Parul came to the room where Sharman was sitting casually in sofa. Parul keeping the dinner in the table and came to Sharman.
parul:Sharman..I need to tell you something.
Sharman(got and stood opposite to her): Tell me..
parul:Sharman I ...I
Sharman(with a smile): You slapped Devarsh?
Parul(with a surprise look): How you know?
Sharman:Hearing Devarsh voice thinking who is he speaking to I came out. I saw and heard what all happened. And I am so happy that you openly admitted you are Sharman's wife telling him you are his Bhabhi.
Parul: You are not angry on me know?
Sharman(pulling her close to him): Angry no way I am so happy today. Hereafter you no need to feel uncomfortable in front of Devarsh. He himself will be in distance from you.
Parul: You trust me know?
Sharman:Of course I trust you. I know about you as well I know about Devarsh too. Fine (he pulled her close to him and gave smile to her where he slowly hit his forehead with her forehead) smile karo

Parul bit coming back to normal gave a smile where in a husky voice Sharman said "I love you"
Parul:I love you too (coming out of his grip)now have your dinner.
Sharman(bit playful anger):You know what? you are the no.1 person to reduce my romantic mood.
Parul: Haan I will be like that only now have your dinner let us have this romance later.

Sharman giving a smile started to have his dinner. Parul felt happy about the life she is leading.
NAGPUR..
After finishing their dinner. Ranveer and Ishani went to sleep in separate room. The new house new room and new atmosphere will surely take time for them to adjust.Raagini was sleeping in the new cradle. Ishani was laying in the bed which was in the floor. Ranveer was sleeping in his room.
Ranveer(laying in the bed): Why suddenly this happened in our life? Everything was going so good but suddenly this thing happened. How could Ishani push me like that? What she is thinking that Ranveer should always come behind her.(there was tears in his eyes) Haan from my childhood I am behind her only. She very well know I don't like being ignored by her. But she did it.(wiping his tears) Here after know I am not going to go behind her. When she has this much ego even I will have? I should show her who I am?
Ishani(laying in the bed): I don't know what is happening in our life?Suddenly this Nagpur life. Only we three are going to be in house. Ranveer is angry on me to the extreme he is not giving chance for me to explain how to make him come back to normal. The way he behaves and the words he is speaking is hurting me like anything but if I think one side Ranveer never likes being ignored by me. That is why he is behaving like this. But if I see other side due to Pooja only I didn't allow him to come near me. Oh my god how is our life going to be here after.
As they were thinking about the twist in their love life they fell asleep. Both the love birds are sleeping in different room with a one soul. They know they cannot live without each other but some time ego plays its cruel game. But now the cutest couple never know this beautiful house and Nagpur is going to give them a lovable and romantic life ahead.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi., 
Nice update., Liked ishveer and raagini part a lot. Atleast ranveer should give a chance to ishani to tell a truth from her side. Hope the misunderstanding will get cleared asap.. Waiting for the next update dear πŸ˜Š
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey sakshi.read ur updates.they are amazing.what happend to ishani.wants to see fighting ishani who wants to get back her love.just a suggetion.waiting for nxt dr.plz update sooon.
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!!
Awesoo... chapter ya parul slapped deversh good   πŸ‘ he deserve it πŸ˜†
And parul & sharman share a beautiful love and strong understanding btw us
Ishveer car scene nice ya! Let's see what will do ishani for to get back her love!
Thanks for pm... waiting for nxt...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi sakshi., 

Nice update., Liked ishveer and raagini part a lot. Atleast ranveer should give a chance to ishani to tell a truth from her side. Hope the misunderstanding will get cleared asap.. Waiting for the next update dear πŸ˜Š

Hi Saai thanks for the comment and happy that you liked the update glad you liked ishveer and Raagini scenes but what to do Ranveer is at his anger mode and not listening to her ya it will be cleared keep reading let me update itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

hey sakshi.read ur updates.they are amazing.what happend to ishani.wants to see fighting ishani who wants to get back her love.just a suggetion.waiting for nxt dr.plz update sooon.

Hi malsa thanks for the comment glad you liked the updates hmm Ishani will come to her fighting mode soon happy that you are happy in giving the suggestions dear I love it ya let me update it keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi!!
Awesoo... chapter ya parul slapped deversh good   πŸ‘ he deserve it πŸ˜†
And parul & sharman share a beautiful love and strong understanding btw us
Ishveer car scene nice ya! Let's see what will do ishani for to get back her love!
Thanks for pm... waiting for nxt...

Hi Paige happy that you liked the chapter ya devarsh a stupid character which I hated in the show Like anything I wanted him to get beating from all and I wanted this kind of scenes for him but finally the show wrapped off itself that is why I brought it here.
Parul and Sharman are in their love life
Glad you loved Ishveer car scene hmm Ishani will take her avatar soon ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰