Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakahi didi...
     Atlast u updated it...anyqays episode was super mindblowing our ranveer is so concerned for ishani even he is angry on ishani he is caring for her just luved that so our luvbirds are going to nagpur excitibg hopr ishani n ranveer clear their misunderstanding and rvs anger vaniahes this ritiks is a damn stupid girl always behind our ishveer...ausummm episodw...
Thnks for d pm

Hi Gudiya thanks for the comment
Glad you liked the episode hmmm Ranveer is always a man to love Ishani so he will always want her to be safe though he is angry on her happy that you loved that part ya they are leaving to Nagpur hmm keep reading to know whether they are clearing their misunderstanding dear and Rithika is always a problem creator for our Ishveer happy for liking the episode dear keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi!!
Wow...
Fantastic...mindblowing update dear ranveer showed her anger upon ishani but he alwaye concerned for ishani! He said , he never touch her but his heart alwaye want ishani because he loved her so much core of heart and never stop loving her!
So ishveer going to naagpur it means ishveer romanc and they are cut fight
😉 now i'm thinking about upcoming update i'm just blushing ya 😛
Waiting for next & thax for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment and happy that you liked the episode dear yes ranveer is showing his anger and concern to Ishani hmm he always want her in his life he is loving her that madly ya they are going to Nagpur ya you have have kind of their cute fight and romance hmmm happy that you are blushing waiting for the upcoming episodes ya dear let me update it keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi sakshi
Nice update I liked ritika's part I was laughing reading her dialogue
Ishveer are just too adorable even when they are angry
So both are going to Nagpur for 3 months oho no disturbance and lots of romance but let's see till when ranveer is going to b angry
Thnx for pm
Waitng for next update

Hi dear thanks for the comment happy that you laughed reading Rithika dialogues
glad you liked Ishveer part caring even in anger
ya they are going to Nagpur for 3 months ya they can be without disturbance and with romance hmm wait to know how ranveer is leaving his anger ya let me update it dear keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Waiting for next update... Nice update

Glad you liked it Zenab ya let me update it keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey sakshi...
First sorry for late again...🥱
Happy holi to u & ur family...
May you get various colours of success & happiness in ur life...😊

Coming to chapter it was fabulous as always...
Ranveer is staying away from her...
Bt not to worry as I know when he will get to know reason behind it...😊
He will definitely regret & ask forgiveness to ishani for his rude behaviour...😆
They r going to Naagpur...
That also for 3 months...
Hmmm...hmmm...😉
I can smell more romance is on the way...😳
I know u will make Fantastic whatever u'll write...😛
Let's see... what happens...
Update soon...
Thnx for pm...😊

Hi Zuvi thanks for the comment dear
no need sorry and all reply me when you get time
ya thanks for the wishes dear Happy holi to you and your family to enjoy have a
happy day and success in your life

Glad you liked the chapter
Ranveer is keeping Ishani at distance
hmm after knowing it he will feel guilty and feel
ya he will surely do it dear
ya they are going to Nagpur for 3 months
hmm happy that you are smelling romance in my story before those update itself
hmm thanks for having trust in my writing dear

Thanks for waiting for my updates
ya let me update it dear keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Sorry don't know whether I missed any episodes regarding this story or due to language problem I didn't get it or not...
Can you clear this guys?

Actually my story is after Falguni death and Ishveer reunion only. Can anyone tell that whether Ishani came to know about Nitin Joshi is her real father or not?

Did Ranveer or Falguni anytime told Ishani about her real father?
Where did Nitin Joshi go finally in the show?Means What did tell and leave the show as Nitin Character?

Do any one want back Nitin Joshi in the story again?

Please clear it out and give me the suggestions too...(sorry again for suggestion)
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#FF3366" size="3">Sorry don't know whether I missed any episodes regarding this story or due to language problem I didn't get it or not...</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">
<font color="#FF3366"><font color="#FF3366">Can you clear this guys?</font>

<font color="#6666CC">Actually my story is after Falguni death and Ishveer reunion only. Can anyone tell that whether Ishani came to know about Nitin Joshi is her real father or not? </font>
</font><font color="#FF3366"><font color="#6666CC">
Did Ranveer or Falguni anytime told Ishani about her real father?
Where did Nitin Joshi go finally in the show?Means What did tell and leave the show as Nitin Character?

Do any one want back Nitin Joshi in the story again?
</font>
Please clear it out and give me the suggestions too...(sorry again for suggestion)
</font> </font>

Hey sakshi...
I was watching that show since 1st 2 year leap..
& as per I know iahani didn't get to know about nitin anytime...
Not falguni not even ranveer told anything to her..
& About his character end it was actually not proper...
After falguni death he just gone & they never show him again...
According to me there is no need of him in your story...
Bcoz it's already going nice ...

Ps. About suggestion if u want u can write one romantic holi scene as we didn't get any holi scene in show...
(If it suits anywhere)...
No need to sorry...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey sakshi...
I was watching that show since 1st 2 year leap..
& as per I know iahani didn't get to know about nitin anytime...
Not falguni not even ranveer told anything to her..
& About his character end it was actually not proper...
After falguni death he just gone & they never show him again...
According to me there is no need of him in your story...
Bcoz it's already going nice ...

Ps. About suggestion if u want u can write one romantic holi scene as we didn't get any holi scene in show...
(If it suits anywhere)...
No need to sorry...

ya Zuvi thanks for the suggestion and then your request too..
ya even I was watching before that itself and i too didn't find any scene ishani knowing her father
ya those are the two people know Nitin truth but both didn't say anything about it
ya falguni death was the last scene of his too
hmm okay dear actually I was thinking about a action sequence so as a supporting character I thought some incomplete characters like Gauri, Shanala, and nitin that is why I just thought
to ask this hmm okay dear happy that you are enjoying it

holi as I took leap I thought it won't be logical if you guys are ready for the acceptance of holi irresepective of the leap I have take I am ready to write it by now hope in this story I cannot bring it but we can try
okay dear 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 140
Ranveer sitting in the study room with his laptop was up to call Samrat but before his call Samrat itself gave his call.
RV(with a smile picking the call): Hello Samrat Sir tell me..
Samrat: Haan you have asked for the person you need to meet in Nagpur know RV?
RV: Haan who is he?
Samrat:His name is Mr. Sanjay Khanna.I have talked to him he will help you to know the company he is the general manager of that company.He will only come to pick you up. His phone number is 9852457163(Ranveer noted in the system). You can contact him and make everything ready for you tomorrow.
RV:Haan tk Samrat Sir let me talk to him.
Samrat:RV its your company now you too have signed and invested in it. So you can rule the company and connect it to profit path once it is proper in getting profit you can come back to mumbai.
RV:Sure Sir let me handle it.
Samrat:All the best RV.
RV:Thank you sir.

He cut the call and again called a ticket booking agency and waited for the call to be picked.
Agency person:Hello this is Flying Flights ticket booking agency how can I help you?
RV:This is RV.
Agency person: Haan tell me sir.
RV: I need tickets for Nagpur by tomorrow morning flight.
Agency person: Ya it can be made ready sir. How many person are traveling?
RV: Me, My wife and my daughter she is one year old. I have mailed our details to your official ID.
Agency person:Sir let me book your tickets but you should keep your child in lap only.
RV: Haan no problem.What is the flight time?
Agency person: Flight will take off by morning 10 o clock and will be landing between morning 11.30 to 11.45 Sir.
RV:Tk Book the tickets and deliver the tickets in my home.
Agency person: Ya sure sir you will get the tickets by today evening.
RV:Thank you.

He cut the call and again dialed the number he noted which Samrat gave. He dialed the number and waited for the call to be picked.
Sanjay Khanna: Hello this is Sanjay Khanna.
RV:Hello Sanjay Khanna this is RV.
Sanjay Khanna:Hello Sir now only Samrat Sir told about you I was about to call you and before that I got your call. When are you coming sir?
RV: But tomorrow morning I will be reaching between 11.30 to 11.45 in the Airport.
Sanjay:Okay sir I will be there to pick you up.
RV:Thank you and where is our office I means name of the area of our office is situated?
Sanjay:It is Ravi Nagar Sir.
RV:Tk Ravi Nagar so within 10 kilometers from that area I need a house can you connect me with any housing agent?
Sanjay: My close friend is a housing agent sir let me meet him and let me call you sir.
RV: Okay but ask him to talk to me.
Sanjay:Give me an hour sir I will do it.
RV:Tk Thank you.

He cut the call and started to work something in his laptop where after 1 hour he got the call from Sanjay.
RV: Haan Sanjay tell me.
Sanjay: Sir let me give the phone to my housing agency friend tell him your expectations for the house.
RV: Haan give the phone to him.

Where Sanjay gave the phone and another person voice was heard.
Housing agent:Hello sir.
RV: Hello I need a 3BHK furnished house for rent for 3 to 4 months can I get it? That took within 10 kilometers from Ravi Nagar.
Housing Agent: you have a house in Ajni sir its a 3BHK furnished house it is 5.1 km from Ravi Nagar. Let me share the photos of the house sir.
RV: Ya please..

As he was waiting the agency man taking almost 10 minutes shared the photos of the house. The house looked so good it is like at first sight.
RV: This house is more than enough.
Housing Agent: But sir in only one room cot and bed is there if you need for other room you should only buy it but rest of the things are there.
RV(suddenly thinking about Ishani pushing him):Fine do me a favor just get a bed clearly get me not cot just bed and keep that bed in the floor of one of the room. That is enough.
Housing Agent:Okay let me make it.
RV:So tomorrow we will be reaching there so make the house ready.
Housing Agent:it will be sir. Let me give the phone to Sanjay.
RV: Haan
Sanjay:Is that is okay sir?
RV:ya okay but I need a car.
Sanjay:Sir you can use the office car it will comfort you and you can use it as your own car.
RV:Tk Thank you Sanjay let me see you tomorrow morning.
Sanjay:Tk Sir.

He cut the call and finally working all his pending works it was evening. He came out of the study room and he came to hall to his luck he found Sharman reading the file sitting in the sofa.
Ranveer:Sharman.
Sharman: Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer:Sharman tomorrow I am leaving to..
Sharman: Haan I heard it Ranveer Kaki told me.
Ranveer: I have took a partnership in Nagpur business of Samrat so I need to be there for 3 to 4 months till that you and Manas are the key persons to keep our business up to mark.
Sharman:Tk Bhai let me take care of it(gave a smile to him)
Ranveer: You never need to worry about our business it is going in a right path and we don't have any pressure in it. And I know you will take it in good path with your honesty.
Sharman:(smiling):Thank you Ranveer.

Having a smiling hug Ranveer started to walk upstairs and came to his room. Ishani was packing her things and Raagini things where Raagini was sleeping in the bed in between two pillow. Ranveer came in and gave a up and down look to Ishani and sat in the sofa and took a magazine and started to read it.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you didn't pack your things yet?
Ranveer: I know to pack my things you stay away from it.
Ishani:Tk..
Ishani finally packing the bags kept it a side and was about to leave the room where Amba came with a sad face.
Ishani:Maa.
Ranveer(got up): Maa..

Amba came and hugged Ranveer.
Ranveer: Maa kya hua?
Amba: you surely need to go Ranveer?
Ranveer: Maa it is business I should surely go.
Amba(coming out of his hug wiping her tears and smiling):Tk be safe there okay?(seeing Ishani)especially you Ishani don't go anywhere without Ranveer.
Ishani(with a smile): I won't Maa.
Amba(seeing Raagini who was sleeping): I will be missing her.
Ranveer(giving a smile to his mother): maa you no need to miss us you know if Baba health is good know I would have taken you too with me but Baba often need to see his doctor and for his tablets you need to be near him that is why I am leaving you. But you know Maa if anytime you feel missing us just a one and half hour flight journey come to Nagpur.
Amba(with a smile caressing his cheeks):Tk Dekhra.Get ready.

They both shook their heads with smile to Amba where Amba left the room. Mala came to their room.
Mala:Bhaiya a person came and gave this packet.
Ranveer(getting it and seeing its office name in the package and getting it as tickets):Tk Mala.(as mala left seeing Ishani)Tickets came keep it with you.(he was showing it towards her hand)

Ishani without a word she got it. Ranveer made his packing and the day came to night where all having dinner with sad face as Ranveer and Ishani are leaving the house for 3 months. Finally Ranveer came to his room where Ishani entered the room with Raagini who was sleeping. She made her sleep in the cradle. Ranveer changing came and laid in the sofa.
Ishani(with a doubtful face):Ranveer come and sleep in bed know? why are you sleeping in sofa?
Ranveer(without turning to her): I don't like to share bed with you.

The words Ranveer using was killing Ishani like anything. Though she knows her ignorance is changing him like this but also somewhere she feels hurt. Without any word she laid in the bed and switched off the lights.
Morning..
All the luggage where kept in the hall where Ramu was taking the luggage and keeping in the car. Ranveer and Ishani with Raagini was smiling to all.
Amba:(seeing both and caressing Raagini): Come back soon.(she kissed Raagini)Don't forget Dadi.
Ishani(making Raagini see Amba): Tell Dadi I won't.
Ranveer(seeing Sharman and Manas): Keep me updating about our business everyday.Take care of the business guys.
Sharman:Tk Ranveer.. All the best for this new office.
Ranveer:Thank you.
Manas: Have a great success RV.
Ranveer: Thank you Manas.
Baa(caressing Ishani hair); Be safe okay.
Ishani: Haan Baa I will be.
Baa: When you are coming back know we need another good news from you.
Ishani(all were smiling hearing Baa seeing all): Baa...(Ishani gave a lovely look to Ranveer where he was seeing her with same stubbornness).
Baa (smiled at her and pinched Raagini's cheeks):Tk Jav..

Ranveer and Ishani came to the car. Ishani made Raagini comfortable in her lap. Finally all waved bye to them with a heavy heart. The driver started the car towards the Airport. Finally reaching the Airport. Ishani got down the car. Driver kept all the luggage in the trolley. Signing to Ranveer Driver taking the car left the Airport. Ranveer pushing the trolley entered the Airport with Ishani and Raagini.Raagini was so happy seeing the Airport.
Ishani:This is Airport Baby. We are going to fly today.
Raagini was hitting her hands in happiness. Completing the formalities they got inside the flight. Ishani sat near the window. Ranveer sat next to her.They wore the seat belts.
Ranveer:Give Raagini to me.
Ishani:Let her be with me itself..
Ranveer(with a angry face): She is daughter to me too right?Flight may take off and I know you will surely get scared let me hold her properly.
Ishani:if you want to get her keep her for that don't tell that I will get scared and all.
Ranveer:Do you think you are bold enough?
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer(getting Raagini from her without touching her and giving a look to her):Let me see..
Ranveer(making Raagini sit comfortably in his lap):Did you see Baby this is flight. Now we are going to fly and we are going to Nagpur. Hope you will be happy there. (getting her tiny hand and kissing it) I will keep you happy.

Raagini smiled back to him. Where Finally the Flight started to run and it may take off any time. Ranveer held Raagini safe in his embrace that was the moment the flight took off where Ishani suddenly held Ranveer's hand tightly closing her eyes. Ranveer holding Raagini safely and turning to Ishani with anger for touching him. When he turned he saw Ishani who was closing her eyes tightly and held his hands. For a while a smile came to his lips seeing Ishani's behavior. When the flight started to fly safely Ishani slowly opened her eyes and saw her holding Ranveer's hand and saw his face where he was seeing her with sharp look.
Ishani:(in a trembling voice):Sorry...wo..I mean.. I got scared. That is why?(she said with a innocent face).
Ranveer thought how she pushed him and giving a sharp look towards her took his hand from her hands with a force and sat properly and held Raagini in his embrace. Ishani was getting hurt in all his behavior.
Ishani:(resting her head comfortably in the seat in thoughts):aye Nagpur wali trip should change everything in our life. We should become more close to each other.
With a lovable thoughts of Ishani.Ranveer and Ishani were having a love journey towards Nagpur with their daughter Raagini.
To be continued 😉😉😉
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful...hope their misunderstanding clears soon...thanks for PM and I don't have idea about nitin