Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey dear hi nice update
So nirbhay is released and tht part of ranveer sleeping on her shoulder was so adorable loved it
Sharul are real cute couple with their sweet romance
Ishveer are alone and ishani is going to love him
Plz update next romantic update soon

Hi dear thanks for the comment ya Nirbhay released from the case happy that you loved Ishveer scenes
and accepting Sharman and Parul pair
ya a different attempt of romance I am trying hope you will like it
ya let me update it keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 132
Ishani stood near the bed holding the bed stand. Ranveer with a happy smile went and locked the door and pulled the curtains. Again seeing Ishani's back had a smile to himself he went and switched off the lights except 4 night lamps. The four lamps gave its brightness to the complete room. With the lamps golden color shades the complete room looked like a love Paradise.
Ranveer(admiring Ishani who was standing showing her back to him holding the bed stand): Ishani..turn to me.
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice had a smile in her face and without turning to him): Why you cannot turn me towards you?
Ranveer(still standing in the place where he was): Arrey Ishani that I do always but today it is vegetarian love so there is going to be many eye locks so turn know..

Ishani hearing him with a smile turned towards him where she gave a mesmerizing smile to him which completely did its work ya it mesmerized him.The red Saree she was wearing showed her more beautiful to him. Ishani was still having the same smile towards Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a mesmerized look):Haan Ishani don't know how god created you? You are a angel that every man will dream to get as his wife but I have that kind of woman in my life as my wife. I can never stop loving you at any moment of my life.
Ranveer giving a romantic smile to her started to walk towards her. His eyes showed all the love he had towards her and that eye has all kind of naughtiness that will always lead them to romance.He was coming with a slow steps towards her where he was eating her with his eyes as he was coming towards her. Ishani who was feeling shy seeing his eyes was up to turn her to other side where Ranveer realizing she is up to turn in a normal voice said "No Ishani stand like that itself". Before Ishani could answer he came near her and stood in front of her with the same romantic look. Ishani without a word with a smile which made her face turn red like anything bowed her head. Ranveer with a romantic face got her hand in his hand where Ishani slowly raised her head to see what her husband is up to.
Ranveer(cutely lovingly kissing her hand and keeping a eye lock with her): How is our room looking? Romance in lamp lights. pasand hain na?
Ishani(with a shyness in low voice): Haan.

Slowly putting his hands behind her back where his hands were gently caressing her hips and her back and finally holding her tight and pulled her towards him. As he pulled her close Ishani closed her eyes and felt still in his embrace.
Ranveer:Open your eyes know?
Ishani hearing him with face full of red opened her eyes slowly and saw his eyes. Their eyes meet each others being in each others closeness. Ranveer saw her with love and seeing her lips swallowing his throat went near her lips Ishani bit mesmerized for his touch and was ready for a lip lock but she felt something touching her lips lightly she opened her eyes and saw a piece of chocolate is held in front of her lips by Ranveer. When she saw him he signed her to have the chocolate. She opened her mouth and Ranveer feed her the chocolate. Ishani was chewing the chocolate lovingly seeing Ranveer. Ranveer leaving her took the chocolate pack from his pocket.
Ishani(seeing the chocolate):aye chocolate?
Ranveer:The chocolate I presented for our first shopping as couple.
Ishani: But I kept it in fridge only. Why did you bring it now?
Ranveer: In anger you didn't have it till today. When I went to take water only I saw the chocolate to make you have it I brought it.
Ishani(completely swallowing the chocolate bit childish anger):You know Ranveer.You will always do what I don't expect.
With a playful anger she started to walk away from him. Ranveer without understanding went behind her and held her hand and stood in front of her.
Ranveer:What did I do Ishani?I just fed you chocolate what is there in it?
Ishani:(putting her head down): I really expected you will kiss me but(seeing him with a cute anger) you are feeding chocolate to me.
Ranveer(in a kidding smile): Oh that is the problem for you? not bad (pulling her close to him) I thought only I will always need kiss from Ishani but its nice to hear that even she is wanting Ranveer's kiss.
Ishani: You will kiss me when I am not ready but when I am ready for it you will do some playful things.
Ranveer(held her close Ishani kept her hands on his shoulders): So even you are wanting me sometimes then why you are not allowing Raagini to be with Maa or Baba? You always keeps her with you then how can you spend time with your husband?
Ishani: Haan I know I should be a good wife but I cannot run away from my mother duty know so as we got a daughter like this only we will hardly get time for each other but..
Ranveer: But what?
Ishani:(holding his cheek with her hand and smilingly): But that will always keep us romantic. (getting the chocolate pack from him and taking a piece of chocolate and went to feed him): Have it.
Ranveer: I said know I no need chocolates and all without these things itself I will be romantic only.
Ishani(forcefully making him eat the chocolate in low voice): Be more romantic today.

Ranveer chewing the chocolate seeing her where seeing his eyes Ishani was up to leave him where Ranveer made his grip tight and signed no by shaking his head. Ranveer got the chocolate pack from her hand and having a eye lock with her taking a piece and kept the pack in the dressing table and slowly walked and made her back hit the cupboard. Ishani was mesmerized at her husbands moves today. He saw her lips and made himself ready to kiss her he went close to her where Ishani was seeing Ranveer's lips when there was only two inches Ranveer kept the chocolate piece in his mouth biting half of the chocolate and Ishani getting Ranveer's idea was waiting for him where within fraction of second Ranveer fed her the chocolate with his mouth and finally kissed her lips. The chocolate was melting in their mouths but the kiss was passionate towards each other. The kiss that said their pure love it was almost two and half minutes. Finally Ranveer getting it left her and saw her face. Ishani without facing him saw the floor. There was a melted chocolate sticking in Ranveer's lips corner..
Ishani(seeing it): Tumhari lips mein..(she indicated showing her finger towards the place without facing him).
Ranveer(getting her touched his lips and wiped the chocolate and finally seeing her and going close to her): You liked it know?
Ishani without answering was about to leave where he placed his other hand in the cupboard and locked her.
Ranveer:Tell me whether you liked it or not?
Ishani(raising her head): Haan it was different. (holding his cheeks) You won't get bored of me Ranveer? Hearing other people love and when seeing your love there are so many differences.I have never heard of this much romantic husband even after his wife became a mother.
Ranveer(holding her close touching her back):Even if she becomes mother she is my wife only know then what? I saw you when I was 9 years old. From that day my heart always want certain things from you. My heart always want you to see me, Concentrate me, care me, be affectionate with me and love me forever. I loved you completely till date and will love you forever. Even if we turn old know during that time this both Ishveer will be the best friends and best lovers in the universe.

With his emotional confession Ishani saw him with a happy and eyes that was about to shed tears. Ranveer lovingly kissed her forehead.
Ranveer:Today no tears keep smiling.
Ishani: Haan I won't cry but thanks for coming in my life. Without you Ishani's life will be meaning less. More than you there is nothing big for me in this world.
Ranveer: Thank you.

Ranveer with all his love kissed in Ishani's cheeks. Ishani softly holding his cheeks and making him lower his head kissed his forehead and lovingly hugged him. Ranveer hugged her back where he was resting his chin completely in her shoulders. Ishani was so happy for her husband's love today. Ranveer closed his eyes being in tight hug with Ishani.
Ishani(caressing his back lovingly and caressing his hair):Ranveer..
Ranveer: Hmmm
Ishani: I feel our love story is for lifetime the boy who came to leave me in my school is my husband no girl will get a life like this.
Ranveer: haan Ishani its really a good feel know the cute little girl who I took once to leave her in her school is my wife. We will be connected to each other for the complete life time.

They were in hug for almost half an hour. Their eyes were closed they forgot this world their embrace looked so safe for both the people. Their heart said them to be in this hug for life time. There was not an inch between both of them. Their eternal and pure love was visible in their love today.
Ranveer(caressing Ishani back and slowly opening his eyes); Ishani..
Ishani: hmmm
Ranveer: A nice hug in my lifetime.
Ishani: haan for me too..
Ranveer: I gave what all I said hug, kisses and lip lock.
Ishani: Hmm you gave it all with love in your heart.

Ranveer he came out of the hug and saw her and finally took her in his hands.
Ishani:Ranveer tum..
Ranveer:Give me back those kisses, hug and lip lock.
Ishani(being in his hands): For getting back only you gave it.
Ranveer: haan I gave you my love.  (seeing her with a smile) I showed Meri Aashiqui sirf tum se hi now it is your turn. I won't ask you will you give me? I am telling you should surely give me..
Ishani: you are ordering me?
Ranveer: haan its a order of a husband now come on give me those hug, Kisses and lip lock.
Ishani(being in his hands and slowly with love hit her forehead with his forehead): you want me to show my love?
Ranveer(shaking his head by hitting his forehead); Haan of-course..
Ishani:(in a low voice): Take me to bed.

Ranveer giving a cutest smile started to walk towards the bed and cutely laid her in the bed and he came and laid beside her.
Ranveer:Give me..
Ishani with a lovely face pushed him and made him lay properly in the bed. She came above him and with love caressed his front hair.
Ishani(slowly bringing her hands to his cheeks and pinched his cheeks); You are really a handsome and smart husband.
Ranveer: Haan thank you but give me the kisses soon..
Ishani: Haan

Ranveer was so cute and handsome in the lamp light. He was looking like Raagini in the way he was longing for her embrace.
Ishani with lovely eye lock slowly going above his forehead with a complete love gave a deep kiss in his forehead. Lovingly lowering her lips she kissed his cheek and again gave another kiss in his another cheeks. Ranveer with closed eyes was enjoying Ishani's love which will be always a happiest thing to him in this whole world.She got up and catching his night dress made him get up.
Ranveer:Why did you make me get up?
Ishani:To kiss you can I ?
Ranveer:wow meri Sunny aagaye.
Ishani; haan tumhari Sunny can I?
Ranveer:(closing his eyes and showing his lips): haan I am ready sunny.

Ishani seeing Ranveer who was closing his eyes in thoughts "I really don't know what I would have been if I have missed you in my life". with all her love she went near his lips and lovingly caressed his cheeks.
Ranveer(feeling her touch): you are admiring me?
Ishani: Haan I am why I should not admire my husband?
Ranveer; You can but now your husband is expecting for your kiss give him and then admire him.
Ishani: (with a smile): haan.

She went to him and holding his cheeks and making his lips close to her and with a romantic move with all her love for her Ranveer she kissed his lips where Ranveer brought his hands behind her and held her close and their lip lock was intense where outside the moon was hided by the clouds giving the love birds their privacy.
Ranveer(still in lip lock his voice in BACKGROUND): Haan a man life starts when he is born in this world but my life started when I saw my Ishani. I feel like dying when I am been ignored by her. I show my anger to get her attention. I will act stupid to get her care. Haan once I said Meri Aashiqui sirf tumse hi to her but now a days I am even wanting her Aashiqui like anything. Today with this kiss of my Ishani I feel like I got a rebirth and even in this birth I will madly love My Ishani.
Ishani left him and was grasping even Ranveer was grasping they saw both of them with a smile.
Ishani: Is it okay?
Ranveer: haan what about the hug?
Ishani with a bold step pushed him touching his chest softly which made Ranveer to slowly fall on the bed. Ishani with a lovely smile switched off the lamps that were glowing and laid beside him. And in that darkness she rested her head in Ranveer's chest and hugged him as possible she can.
Ishani:(hugging tightly): Is this is okay?
Ranveer: haan okay..

He hugged her and made her rest her head in his shoulders. Ishani was so comfortable in his hug.
Ranveer:You don't want to change?
Ishani(in low voice): I am not ready to leave this hug of my husband today so I no need to change.
Ranveer:hmmm (hugging her so close)tk loved this vegetarian love?
Ishani: haan I loved it so much more that desires there was only love, more than naughtiness there was only understanding, more than shyness there was compatibility. I don't know from where you get these ideas for Romance but I completely loved this Vegetarian love.
Ranveer: When we love madly we will automatically get these kind of ideas for romance.
Ishani:Really? That's sweet of you..and..
Ranveer:And what?
Ishani: And Meri Aashiqui tumse hi..
Ranveer:Hmmm thank you lovely bird.
Ishani: Oh now I became lovely bird?
Ranveer: Haan you were angry that time you are angry bird now you showed your love know so my lovely bird is back.
Ishani: okay baba can we sleep?
Ranveer:haan..

Ranveer comforted her where Ishani was so close in his closeness.The lovely Paradise that witnessed their complete romance was a peaceful place for the couple to rest themselves in each others embrace and their closeness without any disturbance.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was cute and romantic, sweetheart. These two will never change xD xD Missed Raagini, tho'. :P :P Update the next one soon and from now on, I may or may not comment everyday. So, sorry :)
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter sakshi. This chapter is completely filled with Ishveer true love. After a long time I ve read the chapter in which there is only ishveer ishveer and ishveer. Cute, Romantic chapter. I loved it. Thank you so much sakshi for keeping ishveer alive in our life. Waiting far ur next chapter. 😊Edited by priyanka98 - 8 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hiii Sakshi!!!
Woww... Awesooo...Beautiful...Fantastic...
Soo...Romantic chapter πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
ur create wonderful moment with these two only ishveer & their cut, lovely romance i can feel every moment πŸ‘
Thanx for pm & waiting for next...
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dear there this was so romantic chapter with nothing but pure and true ishveer love it was so nice felt so ishveerilicious
Whole chapter to their romance awesome looking forward to read some more
Thanks for pm
Waiting for next
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely update honey it was so romantic cant tell.
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi😊
how s u dear?? romantic and beautiful update dear.πŸ‘
sakshi firstly i like love paradise ishveer love scene is amazing and beautiful.😳ranveer chocolate scene it so cute dear. πŸ˜‰and i loved that ishani love admire dear☺️ both r never change to any life dear 😳both r complete each other no one break their true love 😳
thanks for pm dear.
wait for nxt update dear .

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

It was cute and romantic, sweetheart. These two will never change xD xD Missed Raagini, tho'. :P :P Update the next one soon and from now on, I may or may not comment everyday. So, sorry :)

Hi Aarushi thanks for the comment happy that you loved the episode ishveer are always the romantic dear hmmm Raagini will be back dear so happy that you are accepting Raagini to this extreme ya let me update dear okay dear hope your exams are going do the exams well dear once exams are over you can comment keep studying dear