Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Sakshi!!
Fantastic chapter finally ishveer clarify all things between us and romantic cut nok jhok i loved it but why they are get back Ni complain i don't trust this Ni ,naina and his mother 😑
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hii sakshi.
again wonderful update dear πŸ‘,amazing and romantic episode dearπŸ˜‰and ishani always prove that she is dumbest person in the world.😑finally both r clear their misunderstanding and talk their about personal life . ranveer  hamesha ishani ki bato ko maan jata hai pata nahi kyu.😑hope so ni and ritika don't came with any plan.ishveer love scene  always so sweet and thier fight so cute😳
wait for u pm dear.

p.s -sorry sakshi i will try my best to replay my comment fast.march end chal raha hi is liye sorry for that.😭

Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry... again late as usual & for not giving reply daily too...πŸ₯±
Coming to chapter they will take complaint back...
Let's see what happens.. it's good & bad both for them ... so don't want to comment so early on that...πŸ€”
NAINA... she is useless...so Selfish...😑
Finally... ishani & ranveer sorted their misunderstandings & spend some good time too...😳
Waiting for next...😊
Thnx for pm..

Ps. Coming to ur question about show Kasam ...so I m not watching it... & will not even watch it... every time I saw promo it reminds me matsh... bcoz of this show it got uncomplete ending... πŸ˜­
So I will not watch it... even I m not giving watch it in anyone in my house too.. it makes me angry... πŸ˜‘
After all I read the review... πŸ˜‰so it gave me peace that it'll not work...let's see... & hope for the best...😊

Sorry for such long & boring post...πŸ˜›
Edited by Lovemyself... - 8 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So ishveer are back again normally but problems have not ended I guess
O God will they stop being so cute and loving I mean romance even in tension
Finally misunderstanding clear and more romance underway I guess
Now let's see their philanthropy does not back fire ishani is really sweet and innocent
Thnx fr pm
Waitng for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Ishani doesn't have brains at all!Who asked her to take back the complaint! And Ranveer is always ready for romance! :D :D And finally, they managed to talk and clarify things. I am happy for that :) :)

Hi Aarushi thanks for the comment ya dear Ishani always a forgiving character what to bring back that essence that is why I made that plot fine dear hope that you loved Ranveer being romantic and ya they cleared their misunderstandings keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi!!
Fantastic chapter finally ishveer clarify all things between us and romantic cut nok jhok i loved it but why they are get back Ni complain i don't trust this Ni ,naina and his mother 😑

Hi Paige thanks for the comment ya finally Ishveer cleared their misunderstanding and happy that you loved their nok jhok ya they are taking back their complaint ya bit hectic character Nirbhay his mother and Naina keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

hii sakshi.
again wonderful update dear πŸ‘,amazing and romantic episode dearπŸ˜‰and ishani always prove that she is dumbest person in the world.😑finally both r clear their misunderstanding and talk their about personal life . ranveer  hamesha ishani ki bato ko maan jata hai pata nahi kyu.😑hope so ni and ritika don't came with any plan.ishveer love scene  always so sweet and thier fight so cute😳
wait for u pm dear.

p.s -sorry sakshi i will try my best to replay my comment fast.march end chal raha hi is liye sorry for that.😭

Hi Priya thanksπŸ˜‰ for the comment and happy that you loved the episode Ishani is always a forgiving character wanted to bring back that essence so only I did that ya they cleared their misunderstandings Ranveer can accept anything for Ishani hmmm keep reading to know more and happy that you loved their love and cute fight keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Sorry... again late as usual & for not giving reply daily too...πŸ₯±
Coming to chapter they will take complaint back...
Let's see what happens.. it's good & bad both for them ... so don't want to comment so early on that...πŸ€”
NAINA... she is useless...so Selfish...😑
Finally... ishani & ranveer sorted their misunderstandings & spend some good time too...😳
Waiting for next...😊
Thnx for pm..

Ps. Coming to ur question about show Kasam ...so I m not watching it... & will not even watch it... every time I saw promo it reminds me matsh... bcoz of this show it got uncomplete ending... πŸ˜­
So I will not watch it... even I m not giving watch it in anyone in my house too.. it makes me angry... πŸ˜‘
After all I read the review... πŸ˜‰so it gave me peace that it'll not work...let's see... & hope for the best...😊

Sorry for such long & boring post...πŸ˜›

No need sorry dear reply me when you get time
Ya they have planed to get back the complaint

Naina is a aggressive and selfish girl in my FF
Ya Ishani and Ranveer sorted out things between them
Keep reading dear

Haan I am not getting colors in my region that is why wanted to know how
Kasam is ? because of which we lost our show
Ya even I am not interested to watch that show
Very nice dear you prove to be a good and loyal ishveer fan

hmm even I read that dear I was so happy reading it any ways lets see

No dear it is not boring and all your comment was awesome
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

So ishveer are back again normally but problems have not ended I guess
O God will they stop being so cute and loving I mean romance even in tension
Finally misunderstanding clear and more romance underway I guess
Now let's see their philanthropy does not back fire ishani is really sweet and innocent
Thnx fr pm
Waitng for next

Hi dear thanks for the comment and ya they have come back and they are back to normal life but problems are always kept a way in their life
Ya they are always a romantic couple dear they are always cute and loving
ya you will get a new romance hope you will like it
hmmm that we need to wait and see dear Ishani is always innocent for which Ranveer always fall for her
keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 131
Ranveer took his laptop and started to type a withdrawal of complaint letter. Having a look over the letter. He took his phone and called Vikram Sharma.
Vikram Sharma(picking the call): Haan RV tell me..
RV: Let me withdraw the complaint Vikram. As Nirbhay is in coma he won't do anything to us.
Vikram Sharma:Hmm keeping that in mind only I asked whether you are going to continue the complaint or not fine RV sent me the Withdrawal complaint letter.
RV:Open your mail Vikram let me sent.
RV sent the mail where Vikram taking sometime opening his official mail id and seeing the withdrawal letter.
Vikram Sharma:Fina RV I received the letter tk let me call back the policemen there.
RV: Fine thank you Vikram.
Vikram Sharma: You are welcomed RV.
Ranveer putting down the call and shutting down the laptop and keeping it a side and was feeling sleepy.
Ranveer: I should wait till Ishani comes I need to tell that I got back the complaint.
He was waiting for her controlling his sleep.
Aarthi and Uttam came to the hospital where the policemen were talking to Nirbhay's mother.
Policemen: They have released Nirbhay so we are leaving.
Nirbhay's mother: haan (as the policemen left turning to Uttam) thank you so much Uttam you have done a nice job to Nirbhay.
Uttam;Arrey Maa why you need to thank me? I just did what I can.My friend politician only helped in the case.
Nirbhay's mother:Fine Uttam(showing Rithika to them)Rithika has got permission from the chief doctor that we can leave with Nirbhay. They have referred a doctor in Haryana here after he will check Nirbhay in all intervals and they will sent Nirbhay with the support of life support system and when we reach Haryana let us make Nirbhay checked by the doctor and keep a nurse.
Aarthi: Haan Maa let us. (seeing Rithika) thank you so much Rithika for the things you have done to Bhaiya.
Rithika(with a smile): Its okay Aarthi.
Two hospital staff came towards them.
Staff:We have made him ready shall we get him inside the Ambulance.
Rithika: Haan you can..
After half an hour they brought Nirbhay with the supporting systems and they made him to rest in Ambulance.
Nirbhay's mother with teary eyes, Rithika, vikram Singh,Aarthi and Uttam got inside the car. As the Ambulance went in front of them their car followed the Ambulance. Aarthi typed the message "Thank you RV we are leaving Mumbai forget these incident and move on with Ishani".
Ranveer who was controlling his sleep hearing the beep sound of his mobile saw the message and reading Aarthi's message with the smile he replied "No need thanks Aarthi you have done a good thing to us and in response to it I just done this. Take care".
Where Aarthi seeing the message had a relief smile and their journey started towards Haryana.
As Ranveer was sitting with a sleep controlled face Ishani entered the room with a coffee cup. With a smile she gave him the coffee cup.
Ranveer(getting the coffee):Can you sit please?
Ishani: Haan (she sat next to him in bed facing him)
Ranveer; I got back the complaint and Nirbhay family is leaving Mumbai.
Ishani:Hmmm thank you so much.
Ranveer:okay (sipping the coffee and finishing the coffee) Fine I am feeling sleepy.
Ishani: You didn't sleep the complete night come now sleep.
Ranveer:(with a childish face):Can I sleep in your shoulders?
Ishani:What?
Ranveer: hmmm you make Raagini sleep like that only know? Now can I sleep in your shoulders?
Ishani(with a smile signing him to come): Haan
Ranveer like a child went and rested him chin in her shoulders and hugged her. Ishani with a lovely smile hugged him and had a smile seeing Ranveer's behavior.
Ranveer(starting sleeping and telling): I love You Ishani.. I love you so much..
Ishani(caressing his hair and his back); Hmm I love you too Ranveer.
After a complete 12 minutes Ranveer fell asleep in her shoulders. Ishani knowing he is sleeping she carefully made him lay in the bed and making him comfortably resting his head in pillow. She had a smile seeing Ranveer sleeping.
Ishani:Thank you so much just for my single word you have changed your decision I will always love you my charming husband.
She covered him with bed sheet when she was up to leave the room there was a cute cry of Raagini.
Ishani: Next my daughter. (going to the cradle with smile and taking her from the cradle started to make her calm)Good morning baby.
As usual she made her calm and finally after an hour she made her ready. She brought her down and feed her breakfast. After her breakfast as Ishani was putting her in the walker Laxmi was coming towards Ishani in excitement.
Laxmi: Ishani.. Ishani..
Ishani(seeing her excitement):Kya hua Maasi? you are so happy today it seems.
Laxmi: Haan I am so happy its all because of you.
Ishani: because of me? What did I do?
Laxmi:Today night Sharman and Parul are coming back. parul called me now(holding Ishani's hands) you know Ishani I never heard Parul voice with this much happiness. All the credit goes to you only.
Ishani: Hmmm if it is like that I am so happy for Parul Maasi.
As they were speaking Amba and Baa came towards them. Laxmi was in her excitement.
Amba: Laxmi kya hua?why are you so excited today?
Laxmi:aye hain na Moti behan .. How will I tell you?
Ishani(with a smile):Sharman Bhaiya and Parul are coming back Maa that is why Maasi is so much excited.
Amba: Oh (seeing Baa) finally they are coming back they should lead a happy life forever.
Baa: Haan they will Amba. And Ishani we should welcome them with Aarthi so ask them when they will reach and make everything ready.
Ishani: Haan Baa.
All the four were excited for the return of the couple.
It was afternoon 3 o clock.
Ishani was reading the Magazine where Raagini was crawling in their room. Ranveer who was sleeping slowly got up from his sleep and rubbing his face he got up. He saw the time and felt he slept more than enough. When he saw the other side Ishani was reading a magazine sitting in the sofa. Raagini was crawling and reaching the doll that was kept for her playing.
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani: (taking her head out of the magazine): Ranveer you got up. Can I bring your lunch?
Ranveer: haan let me take bath first then let me have it.
Ishani:Tk let me wait go and take bath.
Ranveer: Haan
He came out of the bed and took his dresses and went to bath.
Ishani waited for him to come. After sometime Ranveer came out and started to make him ready.
Ishani:Ranveer see Raagini she is crawling let me lock the door simply and bring your lunch.
Ranveer: haan Ishani let me.
Ishani giving a smile to him came out of the room and locked the door and went down and brought lunch for Ranveer. Ranveer had his lunch and he started to play with Raagini. Ishani was so happy seeing Ranveer in home.
Ishani:Ranveer today Sharman Bhaiya and Parul are coming back.
Ranveer(giving a smile to Raagini and seeing Ishani): Oh yes they are coming know okay Ishani happy for them.
Ishani:And Ranveer my mobile is damaged.
Ranveer: Haan actually how was it damaged?
Ishani:(showing her index finger towards Raagini) your beti hain she lost a game while playing in my mobile so she pushed the mobile it fell in the floor and when I switched on it didn't work.
Ranveer:oh Can we get new mobile?
Ishani: Why are you wasting money Ranveer just repair it that is enough.
Ranveer;Tk tomorrow while I am leaving give me let me make it.
Ishani: haan
It was evening where Sharman and Parul packed their things and checked out the hotel and they reached Airport of Bagdogra.
Sharman(with a smile to Goshi):Thank you Goshi you have been amazing guide thanks a lot.
Goshi: haan sir its my duty.
Parul and Sharman giving a smile and telling bye to him started to move inside the Airport. Completing all the formalities finally they got inside the flight. They sat in their seats.
Sharman: Have you informed your mother?
Parul: haan I have..
Sharman gave a smile where Parul took a note book and two chits started to write something.
Sharman:What are you writing?
Parul: These are called love chits.
Sharman:Love chits?
parul:Haan sometime when we cannot express something by mouth we can write it in these chits and give it to our loved once.So now I am going to write what all I enjoyed in honeymoon and I am going to give it to my husband can I?
Sharman;Haan my dear come on..
parul(giving a sheet to him):This chit is for you. You can also write know?
Sharman:Haan let us write and then let us read exchaning it.
parul:(with a happy smile): Haan done.
They started to write with a happy smile. It was almost 20 minutes they wrote the chit finally Sharman was first.
Sharman: I completed it.
Parul:(still writing):Haan even me just a minute.(kept on writing and keeping a full stop) Haan completed (seeing him) now give your chit to me.
Sharman: haan ladies first give me your chit first.
Parul: okay(she gave the chit Sharman got it with a smile)
Sharman (saw the chit where Parul held his hand and sat close to him): Can I read?
Parul: haan
Sharman(with a smile): I am parul a girl who wanted a good husband as all the girls want. I cried, was hurt, and feeling pain inside due to some men's crossing my life but finally I landed in the hands of a good man and I am really proud to say he is my husband. We got married we are happy with each other but we were lacking somewhere but finally this trip changed everything. Haan we started our honeymoon with peace Pagoda a buddist temple. It gave us a fresh start we saw many places in the Darjeeling. I completely loved Darjeeling but my heart touched moments in this honeymoon are During our ride in Passenger rope way getting scared I held my husbands hand which gave me a thought that there is a man to hold me in his hands. (Sharman gave a smile to Parul where she responded him with a smile) When we went to View Kanchenjunga mountain I was bit shivering in cold my husbands hand didn't touch me at any moment but he safeguarded me from cold covering me with his jacket. When we went to Observatory hill there we saw both sun rise and sun set which gave me a thought that both my life and my death should be with him. When we confessed our feelings we both had a hug and that is the hug that gave a compatibility between us and I assure my husband that I will be always true to him and will be a good wife on all the parts of his life. I love you my husband.
Sharman(with a smile turning to her): A nice chit and thanks for making me feel loved and I love you.
Parul : Hmm Now can I read?
Sharman(giving his chit): haan come on..(he put his hands around neck where Parul rested her head in his shoulders and started to read): I have been a unlucky man when comes to marriage. A woman played with my feelings. After that I thought there is nothing called love in my life but I fell in love all over again. She is my beautiful wife. I should live my complete life with her. I should share all my happiness to her and I should bear all her worries and give her happiness forever. This trip is really a special one the most best part for me was when we went to Neora valley National park there was a small water fall where my wife was playing with water when she was playing in it forgetting the whole world I admired her. She looked something special to me. when we went to Tibetan Buddist Monastery my wife was praying to god during her prayers her mouth was murmering the prayers that looked so cute to me. And when I proposed her in passengers Rope way i realised that I too can be romantic so I need to thank you for making me a romantic man and give me chance to grow more romanctic(she had a smile seeing him) And almost all the parts I enjoyed where only one thing I realised was as of now I should always be with her and and I should daily say I love you parul..
parul(turning to him): Haan I love you Sharmanji.
Where She rested her head in his shoulders and they were so happy in their life.
As it was night 9.00 o clock when Sharman and parul was entering their house with their luggage. All the family members were present in the hall with a happy smile except Devarsh and Disha.
Amba took Aarti for both of them where Sharman and Parul face was so happy all the family happily welcomed them. Laxmi hugged parul. Sharman and Parul got the blessing from Baa where after Parul came to Ishani and Ranveer
parul:Thank you so much Bhaiya and Bhabhi it was really a awesome trip.
Ranveer;(with a smile): You enjoyed know that is the more happiest thing for us.
Ishani: haan parul and Bhaiya happy to see you both smiling.
Sharman:We will always be happy Ishani.
Ishani; Haan tk had your dinner. We all had if you want?
Sharman: No Ishani we had our dinner.
Amba:Tk let them go to sleep even all can go.
Baa: Haan Good night.
All were retiring to their room. Where Disha and Devarsh left the place with jealousy. Ranveer came to his room as he slept the complete day he was so fresh and when Ishani entered the room Raagini was so happy in her hands and she showed the floor.
Ishani left her down where she started to crawl opposite side. Ranveer seeing it coming to Ishani.
Ranveer:Can we have a vegetarian love?
Ishani:Ranveer..Raagini is here so no.
Ranveer:Daily she is with us only and you know you will never leave her for a minute and never give time for your husband.
Ishani:Wo Ranveer..
When she was up to tell something Kailash came to their room and stood in the entrance.
Ranveer: Baba aap? you didn't sleep?
Kailash:As we are getting old sleep is not coming. Raagini too has not slept know let me take her.She is crawling I will be playing with her.
Ishani:But..
As she was up to tell.
Ranveer;haan Baba you can.(he gave how? look to Ishani).
As they were speaking Raagini came towards the entrance crawling where Kailash took her in his hands.
Kailash: How cute she is know?
Where Amba came to their room.
Amba(seeing Kailash): You are hear only.
Kailash: Haan I came to take Raagini. I am not feeling sleepy come let us take her to our room.
Amba: haan why not let us..
Ishani:But if she didn't sleep means?
Ranveer: She will sleep Ishani.
Amba: I have made her sleep know Ishani let us play with her after some time I will make her sleep.
Raagini was cutely caressing Kailash's cheeks with her tiny fingers.
Ranveer: haan Maa you will(seeing Raagini)see how cute she is with her dada.
Amba:Tk let us go.
Raagini showed her hands to Amba where with a smile she took her. And Kailash was making her happy with his smile and claps.
Amba:Good night Ranveer and Ishani.
They nodded their head where kailsh shook his head to them as signing with a happiness
Ranveer(with a smile in thoughts): Not bad my Maa and baba's affection towards my daughter gave a path way to our love.(as they left the room turning to Ishani) So at least now can we have Vegetarian love?
Ishani(giving a smile and bowing her head): Haan okay lock the door.
Where Ranveer was so happy hearing it from Ishani.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰