Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hi Sakshi! How are you and how are your studies? I hope you are doing good.

Congratulations for 50 pages...waiting for your 3rd thread 😉 i know it will be coming on next month. Coming to your chapter i was really nice and romantic and thankyou so much for pm dear! Update soon! Sorry for small reply but will give a long reply next time.
With Love,
Isha

Hi Isha happy for your comment ya all going good dear hope you are too doing good. Keep rocking what ever you doing whether studies or job.

Thanks for the wishes for 50 pages it is all about you guys reading and commenting daily thanks for that 3rd thread let see whether I am able to streach the story till that glad you liked the chapter and keep reading let me update no worries dear this is more than enough happy that you guys are hooked to my story keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniSingh

Hii Sakshi.. 

Sorry:( I m late. Just read last 4 chapters back to back. All are amazing. The chapter in which Nirbhaiy came to kidnap Ishani was really thrilling. I didn't even stop anywhere.
Keep writing like this. :)
Hugs to u :):)

Hi Roshni thanks for the comment dear and no need sorry and all my sweetie happy that you read my story and you were thrilled in a episode happy that you are reading my story without stopping anywhere thanks for having that much attachment to my story
ya let me write dear keep reading
hug u too my dear 🤗
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Great update Sakshi. Nirbhays mother is so stupid. Thanx for pm honey.

Hi Naush thanks for the comment and happy that you loved the chapter Nirbhay mother really a stupid character in the story keep reading dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi!!!
Congratulation for 50 page keep writing dear and i must say u 3rd thread coming soon... 👏
and Awesooo... chapter ya what concepet pillar romance fantastic.. 😉
Naina mother 😡 i want to see naina mother fight with Baa, Amba cats fight maza aa jaye ga 😆 😆
Thanx for pm...

Hi Paige thanks for the comment and wishes its all because of your guys reading and comment glad you loved the episode and pillar concept
Naina mother is a stupid woman really anyways ya Amba and Baa are more than enough to manage her keep reading dear 😉😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di,
    Cam i call u di s u r elder den me i m unconfortable to call u by name.coming to episode it was ausum fantastic..just loved d ishveer scenes and dis nirbhays whole family is typid only whtevrrhappens in their its bcoz of ishani n ranveer foolish creatyres n sorry for late reply and plzz update soon ...
Thnks for tghe pm...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di,
    Cam i call u di s u r elder den me i m unconfortable to call u by name.coming to episode it was ausum fantastic..just loved d ishveer scenes and dis nirbhays whole family is typid only whtevrrhappens in their its bcoz of ishani n ranveer foolish creatyres n sorry for late reply and plzz update soon ...
Thnks for tghe pm...

Hi Gudiya ya dear you can call me di surely you will be younger than me you are doing your schooling I think I am working dear call me di itself no problem . Glad you loved Ishveer scenes ya Nirbhay family is really a heactic family fine anyways dear keep reading let me update it
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi sorry darl was busy on weekends.. inbetween awesoomme updates unlike the show ishani used her brain well courageouss towards nirbhy. ranvee explnations about pillars remind ishveers valentine night of the show. their nok jhoks are really cute. here amba s very kind towards ishu its really lovely to read.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

hi sakshi sorry darl was busy on weekends.. inbetween awesoomme updates unlike the show ishani used her brain well courageouss towards nirbhy. ranvee explnations about pillars remind ishveers valentine night of the show. their nok jhoks are really cute. here amba s very kind towards ishu its really lovely to read.

Hi Janani thanks for the comment its okay dear no need sorry. Happy that you loved the updates ya wanted this kind of Ishani in the show but we missed it Hmm happy that I was a medium to remind their old episode and their nok jhoks. Happy that you liked Amba and ishani bonding in my story even I wanted that too even we missed it again in the show keep reading dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 130
Ranveer and Ishani came to their room. With a smile Ranveer turned to Ishani which made Ishani to stop and face him. Ranveer saw his daughter who was still in sleep. She was peacefully sleeping in her cradle Ranveer had a smile and again turning to Ishani..
Ranveer: Now tell me what you want to talk?
Ishani(with innocent face): I am sorry Ranveer, I am really really sorry(she almost started to cry).
Ishani(closing her face with two hands started to cry heavily): I am really a stupid could not get why my husband doing certain things to me. I am not a worthy wife.

Ranveer had smile seeing her behavior and came close to her and took her hands from her face and made her see him. She raised her head with a teary eyes and still she was crying.
Ranveer(with the same smile wiping her tears and holding her shoulders):See Ishani you no need to feel sorry or no need to ask sorry to me. You were angry on me because I didn't tell you the proper reason and because of that Raagini cried a lot on that day. That is why you were angry on me. But after that also you called me to ask whether you can go for temple or not know? then what? So as we promised we were talking to each other even during fight. And we even had a silent romance know you kissed me in my cheeks and I kissed you in your forehead then what?(he gave a loving smile to her) Now come on smile baby my Ishani will look beautiful during crying but more and more beautiful when she is smiling.
Ishani with tears in her eyes smiled seeing Ranveer.
Ranveer: haan that is it? Now let me tell you why I behaved like that?
Ishani; Haan..
Ranveer:Actually when we were in that jewellery shop know that time I got a call when I came out of the shop I clashed with a man and he left something from his hand which looked like a paper while speaking in the phone itself I saw that and after finishing the call I took that paper and found it is your Photo. I had a doubt why he is having your photo? From the day you were kidnapped I was really protective towards you after that I just confirmed whether he is following us through my mobile front camera and taking you to select shirt for me. He followed us then I made that shop security to hold that man for 10 minutes within that 10 minutes only I rushed you and brought you out through the mall behind way because of office work I was not able to drop you in home as well I cannot allow you to go alone that is why I did it.

With a emotional face Ishani hugged him tightly. Ranveer without understanding hugged her back.
Ranveer:(keeping her safely in hug):Are you okay Ishani?
Ishani(coming out of hug with a sorry face): It is Nirbhay's plan only Ranveer.
Ranveer:(with a doubt face): How you know that?
Ishani:He has planned to kidnap me when we went to Mall itself. But I don't know how he came to know I am going to Mall.Hope he didn't expect you there with your plan you saved me on that day Ranveer. Even sending all our family to temple day before yesterday is his plan only.
Ranveer:What?
Ishani: haan he has thought I would come with them but as you said don't want to go I didn't go with them. Finally knowing I am alone he has entered the house and then only everything happened.He only said everything to me about planning for Kidnapping me again in mall and sending our family to temple. After his confession only I started to beat him.
Ranveer: oh my god how terrible this Nirbhay is?
Ishani started crying again.
Ranveer: Arrey Ishani why you are crying now?
Ishani: I am really sorry Ranveer I am really happy to be with you always. I want you to be with me in shopping, when going to temple in all the places. But as Raagini cried a lot on that day because of that only I got angry on you and more of everything you were not telling the reason to me.
Ranveer: Ishani I thought not to scared you that is why I was in a dilemma whether to tell you or not? because I saw how you were scared because of Nirbhay's kidnapping and I saw how difficult was it for you to come out of it. That is why I was thinking whether to share it to you or not.(He wiped her tears and saw her with a smile) Now everything is clear know? Don't cry..
Ishani: Haan tk I won't cry but tell me how were you able to come home in that time when I locked Nirbhay in our room? You never come home by that time?
Ranveer:(with a grateful smile): It was because of Aarthi.
Ishani(thinking for a while):Aarthi?
Ranveer: Haan Ishani Aarthi Singh Nirbhay Singh sister.
Ishani:Haan I know her when I was in their home she used to talk to me.But how she?
Ranveer:On that day Aarthi called me and said that after we left their house Naina has locked herself in a room it seems she is adamant in getting me married to her. Naina has said something to Nirbhay which Aarthi didn't know but she felt something bad for you is going to happen. With a humanity she found my number and called me and said about Nirbhay and Rithika presences in Mumbai. As you were alone to be near you only I came on that day.
Ishani(with a thankful smile):Did you see Ranveer even good people exist in the world. Aarthi has done a great thing to me I should be always thankful to her.
Ranveer: haan but don't let out the name Aarthi even to our family she said we should never tell her name to anyone in any situation she said she did it to prevent your respect. As I don't want any hiding between us I said so you too don't say to anyone even our family
Ishani: I won't Ranveer.
Ranveer:And fine now (he pulled her near to him).
Ishani: Kya kariyo tum?
Ranveer:I said you I don't want sorry but there should be some penalty for you being angry on me know?
Ishani(with a innocent face):What penalty? Should I kneel down?
Ranveer(with a questioning face):Do I look like your Teacher or what? I don't want you to do any kneel down but I want something special. And assure me you will give it..
Ishani: I know I have hurt you for the past days so anything you ask tell me what you want?
Ranveer(holding her even more close with a romantic smile): I want a pure vegetarian love.
Ishani:What is it Vegetarian love?
Ranveer:wo vegetarian love matlab (holding her tightly which made Ishani smile and looking her eyes closely)having a lovely hug, cute kisses and two three lip locks. Can I get it?

Ishani lowered her head being in his closeness. Ranveer saw her with a expecting and romantic face where Ishani was still in her shyness. When they were in their closeness Ranveer mobile rang.
Ishani came out of his embrace and signed him to pick the call. Ranveer giving a smile was taking his phone from his pocket and his face changed seeing Vikram Sharma number in the display.
RV(picking the call): Haan Vikram?
Vikram Sharma:RV there is a sad news.
RV:(making himself strong):What is it?

Ishani's smile vanished seeing Ranveer's serious face. She was watching him as he was speaking in the phone.
Vikram Sharma:Nirbhay has gone to Coma.
Ranveer:Coma?

Ishani heard the word Coma and was waiting to know who is it.
Vikram Sharma:Haan they performed the surgery yesterday night and now only they said there is no problem for his life but he has fell in coma. I checked him and the Doctors he is not acting and all. Due to heavy head injury he has fell in coma. No one knows when he will come back to consciousness.  Are you going to continue this complaint?
RV;(with angry face): Haan I am going to. He has hurt us not only once but almost second time. Last time I left him but this time I am not going to leave him.
Vikram Shrama: Okay RV your decision is final.

Ranveer cutting the call had a angry face.
Ishani(seeing him):What happen Ranveer?
Ranveer: Ishani...
Ishani:Anything tell me we should not hide anything between us.
Ranveer:Ishani actually Nirbhay met with an accident day before yesterday.
Ishani:What?(with a shocked face)how?
Ranveer; While he was running from our house when police were following him he was hit by a vehicle it seems. He had heavy head injury they have done a surgery yesterday night and due to that his life is safe but he fell in coma now.
Ishani: My god. (suddenly seeing Ranveer)Ranveer get back that complaint.
Ranveer:What are you talking Ishani? Did you forget what all he has done till today?
Ishani; I didn't forget anything but for what all he has done till today he has got the punishment. He got beatings from my hand now this accident, coma. Please Ranveer get back this complaint its all because of me Nirbhay is suffering.
Ranveer:How can you see good for the people who do wrong to you? for the accident that happened outside our house how can you become responsible Ishani?.
I won't get it back.
Ishani:What are you going to do? you are going to keep that Nirbhay inside the jail in coma stage. Please leave him this time Ranveer I really feel sorry that he is suffering because of me(holding Ranveer's hands)Please get back the complaint Ranveer.

Ranveer was still in dilemma whether to leave Nirbhay or not.
Nirbhay's mother, Aarthi, Uttam, Vikram Singh and Rithika came to the ICU and sat again in their chairs.
Aarthi: Now let me call Naina Maa you talk to her and decide what to do?
Nirbhay's mother shook her head were Aarthi dialed Naina's number and gave it to her mother.
Nirbhay's mother(as the call is picked up): Naina.
Naina: Kya hua Bhaiya ko? He is okay know?
Nirbhay's mother:(Crying): Nirbhay has fell in coma. He is been safeguarded by police still. Its all because of that Ishani only tell me what should I do her?
Naina(with a determined voice): Nahi Maa I want to marry Ranveer so we cannot do any direct attack on them. Bhaiya is important to us. Don't show any anger even if you were up to meet Ranveer or Ishani.Somehow try and release Bhaiya from this case and bring back Bhaiya to our house. Till Bhaiya reaching our house we don't want to do anything to Ranveer or Ishani.Okay Maa?
Nirbhay's mother: Tk first we need to be safe as you said fine let me try.
Naina: Haan.

She cut the call where Aarthi was waiting for her mother to tell everything.
Nirbhay's mother: Aarthi Naina said us to be calm for now.
Aarthi had a relief for a while.
Nirbhay's mother:She said that somehow we should release Nirbhay from this case and we should take him to Haryana.
Aarthi: Haan maa let us..
Rithika(with a goodness face): Haan let me and Raj do it Maa.
Nirbhay's mother:Haan Raj you know many politicians right with them can you release Nirbhay from this case?
Raj(with a faithful face): Haan I know let me try..
Nirbhay's mother:Please make it soon.
Aarthi(in thoughts): No I should not allow them I need to do something(thinking for a while) Maa we don't need to send him.

Raj stood there hearing her..
Nirbhay's mother:Why Aarthi with some politician or policemen help only we can take Nirbhay out of this case..
Aarthi: Maa I understand but Uttam know he knows a politician he is expert in releasing persons from case he will do it for us(seeing Uttam) hain na uttam.
Uttam(without understanding):wo...(seeing Aarthi signing him to shake his head as yes he shook his head in a positive way) Haan I know let me make it..
Aarthi:Let me go with Uttam Maa we will make Bhaiya free..
Nirbhay's mother: Make it fast Aarthi.
Aarthi: haan(Seeing Rithika) Rithika you are one of our family please take care of mother and bhaiya till we come back.(seeing Vikram Singh) you too be supportive to Maa Vikram.
Rithika: haan sure let me..
Vikram: Haan didi.
Aarthi pushing Uttam along with her they started to walk from there and they came to the parking area.
Uttam:What are you doing Aarthi?Why did you tell like that I know some politician and all. I don't know anyone.
Aarthi:Now take the car let me tell you everything.
Uttam:Haan

They got inside the car. Sitting in the car..
Aarthi:Drive to some distance Uttam.
Uttam: haan..

Driving the car they came to some distance.Uttam stopped the car in the side of the road and saw Aarthi without understanding anything.
Uttam:What are you up to Aarthi?
Aarthi:If I didn't stop Maa she would have gone to Ishani's house and she would have harmed her that is why I diverted her towards Naina. I know Naina will try to show her good to Ranveer hence she won't allow any of us to behave bad to Ranveer or his family. As I expected Naina said to release Bhaiya and bring him to our house.
Uttam:So to release what we are going to do? I don't know any politician..
Aarthi:(with a smile): I am going to tell RV to get back the complaint.
Uttam:But will he?
Aarthi:He will Did you forget last time itself Ranveer didn't file any complaint against Bhaiya as he has entered his house and tried to harm Ishani only he has filed this complaint. My Maa or Naina forgetting what Nirbhay Bhaiya done to Ishani they are telling Ishani is cause for all. But I know Ranveer and Ishani can never harm anyone. But tell me for a accident that took place outside their house for that how Ishani can be responsible?. Getting back this complaint is actually good for Ranveer and Ishani. Nirbhay Bhaiya is now in coma he cannot do anything to them so Ranveer and Ishani should forget it and move on in their life.
Uttam: But how you are going to convince RV?
Aarthi:Through phone call only I have his number know let me call and make him release Bhaiya and let us tell it is because of your politician friends threatening RV got back his complaint.
Uttam: haan perfect do it.

Aarthi was dialing Ranveer's number and put the phone in speaker mode.
Ranveer was still in his dilemma where Ishani was still in her request.
Ishani: Please get back the complaint know..
As Ranveer was up to tell his phone rang seeing Aarthi number in the display..
Ranveer:Ishani this is Aarthi..
Ishani(with a happy smile): Put it in speaker.
Ranveer: Haan..(he put the mobile in the speaker) Hello..
Aarthi: Hello Ranveer I am Aarthi Singh..
Ranveer: haan Aarthi I know tell me and I am sorry for Nirbhay.
Aarthi:Its okay Ranveer it is all because of our Bhaiya's deeds you no need to feel guilty for this. But Ranveer I need a help from you.
Ranveer: haan tell me.
Aarthi: Can you get back the complaint on our Bhaiya?
Ranveer; But how can I?
Ishani losing her patience getting the phone from him..
Ishani: Hello Aarthi.
Aarthi:Who is it? Ishani?
Ishani: Haan its me thank you so much Aarthi you have prevented my respect and I am sorry I didn't have any way to prevent myself that is why I beat Nirbhay and because of me only he is in hospital.
Aarthi(with a smile): First forgive me Ishani when you came to our home itself If I came to know your situation I would have not allowed you to suffer this much. It is all because of Bhaiya's wrong deeds so you no need to feel sorry but please get back the complaint Ishani. Nirbhay Bhaiya is in coma if you get back the complaint it will allow you both to lead a happy life without case, complaint and we will also take him to our house. He is been safeguarded by Police now. As he is in coma he won't do anything wrong to you here after please Ishani.
Ishani: Let me assure you Aarthi you have prevented me and you showed your concern towards me let me make Ranveer get back this complaint.

Ranveer showed Ishani he won't.
Aarthi:Really you are a golden heart Ishani.Forgetting what all Bhaiya did to you, you are doing good to him. Thank you so much.
Ishani; Nothing like that Aarthi its a humanity that is it. Wait for sometime Nirbhay will be out of this complaint.
Aarthi:Thank you Ishani.

With a happy smile Aarthi put down her phone.
Uttam:Really they are good people Aarthi.
Aarthi:That we are knowing but Bhaiya, Maa and Naina are not knowing anyways lets wait..
uttam: haan
Ishani:(cutting the call): Get back that complaint know Ranveer please..
Ranveer: But Ishani that Nirbhay has done all things to harass you.
Ishani(went near him and holding his cheeks): For that only I beat him know..
Ranveer: haan you showed your sunny Deol attitude to him.
Ishani:(laughing): Haan I did that know then what?If we get back this complaint let me try to forget these incidents and Nirbhay got right punishment for thinking women are just a object for men's desire. Get back this complaint we don't want them to be our enemy and all and we don't want to give a pressure to their enmity feeling Ranveer.We need to be happy with our family know.
Ranveer was still not convienced.
Ishani(for the first time made her hands to his back and pulled him close to her with a romantic smile): You wanted pure Vegetarian love know? Get back this complaint let me give you that love.
Ranveer(mesmerized in her closeness):sure
Ishani shook her head a yes with a romantic smile.
Ranveer:Fine let me get it back just for you.
Ishani(leaving him playfully):Thank you.
Ranveer:(with a stunned reaction): why you left me?
Ishani:First get back that complaint then let us have vegetarian love okay?
Ranveer:Fine madam.
Ishani:Let me go down.
Ranveer: haan

As Ishani started to walk..
Ranveer(smiling to himself):You will forgive all Ishani. Thought they have harmed you so much even you are still having your humanity and soft heart towards them. Seeing this(pausing for a while where the camera zoomed his face) Haan guys again and again I am falling in love with her.
To be continued 😉😉😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ishani doesn't have brains at all!Who asked her to take back the complaint! And Ranveer is always ready for romance! :D :D And finally, they managed to talk and clarify things. I am happy for that :) :)