Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Sakshi!!
Awesoo... chapter   so nothing worry about ishani she is fine hope they are spend some romantic time together
I want disha ko bhi 123 thapped mil jaye
Thanks for pm & waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Awww baa is worried about ishaani ...lovely..
And update soonsoon 😛

Hi Ayesha happy for the comment ya actually I wanted these people to worry for Ishani in the show but all were directors doll in the show ya keep reading dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Now wt is this disha up to.i hope ishveer could spent some quality time.

Hi Naush thanks for the comment they are stupid people will plan for something and they will get something unexpected in return ya keep reading I know I am boring with this Nirbhay track let me try to give a end for it keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi!!
Awesoo... chapter   so nothing worry about ishani she is fine hope they are spend some romantic time together
I want disha ko bhi 123 thapped mil jaye
Thanks for pm & waiting for next

Hi paige thanks for the comment glad you liked the chapter ya Ishani is okay not and ya they can spend some time. Disha will get what she deserves soon

ya dear let me update it keep reading
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 128
Ranveer came inside his room with the juice glass. Ishani was resting her head in head rest with a worried face.
Ranveer(coming near her with a smile): Now come on drink this juice you will feel better.
Ishani(without getting the juice): Let me drink it but before that I need to talk to you. I need to..
Ranveer:Ishani let us talk and clear everything but not today. Doctor told you to rest well so now have this juice and relax yourself.
Ishani: But Ranveer..
Ranveer: Please Ishani more than any other problem your health is more important now drink this. Let us clear everything don't worry okay.. (He smiled to her cutely).
Ishani without whole heart started to drink the juice. As she was drinking Ranveer was seeing her with smile and once she finished it he got the glass and in a instant gave a magazine in her hand.
Ishani:(getting the magazine without understanding look): Magazine?
Ranveer:Read and relax yourself for sometime.Divert your mind from the incident happened.

Before she could tell something..
Ranveer: Today nothing okay.(he lovingly touched her head) relax karo Ishani forget everything once you are back to normal let us talk.
Ishani with a emotional face shook her head a yes to him.
Ranveer: I have some work let me come okay.
Ishani: Haan.(as Ranveer was leaving the room her thoughts) What happened to this Nirbhay? Did police caught him what kind of new confusion in our life because of this Nirbhay?(she felt worried).
That day's night.

Darjeeling..
Sharman was standing in the balcony seeing the night lights of Darjeeling around the hotel. Parul arranging some of her things and seeing Sharman in the balcony she came towards him. She went and stood beside him. Without any word they shared a smile towards each other. Parul started to admire the lights around Darjeeling and the chill weather. They stared each other but they didn't know what to talk..
Parul(seeing the lights of Darjeeling in a low voice): Life is interesting hain na Sharman?
Sharman(with a smile turning to her): Haan bahut interesting hain.
parul: Sharman our 5th day of honeymoon is over within two days we will leave to Mumbai(bit turning her to him) but before that I need to tell something to you.
Sharman: Haan tell me...

Parul was silent and after sometime her eyes had tears.
Sharman(seeing her crying): Kya hua Parul? Why are you crying?.
He wiped his tears where Parul with her hand held Sharman's hand and made it to touch her cheeks.
Parul: you will be with me forever know?
Sharman: Arrey I am your husband Parul we are married. How will I leave you? How were you able to think like that?
Parul:You very well know Sharman the men's who crossed my life.?
Sharman(holding her cheeks lovingly): Haan I know..why are you suddenly thinking those things Parul?
Parul(with a emotional smile): You know Sharman Trust is the thing that brings everything between a couple now I am going to tell you something but I am worried whether you will trust me..
Sharman: (with a confirmed voice): I will Parul tell me..Share everything with me please fell free I am your husband.
Parul: You know once Devarsh used to flirt with me. Haan sometime I have been playful with him was about to fall for him but..
Sharman: Haan I know all that Parul I was even there know those times then what is the need to tell that now?
Parul: Let me be crystal clear to you Sharman you are the man I am going to completely live my life with But when Devarsh changed his character I felt sorry for Krish who married him. That time I told my heart their will be a man for me. Then came Manas I never had any feeling for him it was completely for Krish(she had a motherly smile) I accepted that Marriage but finally I was left all alone as Disha came back. Then my marriage with Mohit which I just accepted for my family sake even that Made a huge pain in my heart but even that time I said my heart there will be a man for me. But I never know who is he? how he would be?Haan when they proposed him to me he was playful, He was okay with me when I said I love him. He was mesmerized for me, now I have finally said my heart that (she turned to him and showing her index finger towards Sharman and tears in her eyes)You are my man. Will you love me forever and trust me forever?
Sharman: (with a smile): You know why I rejected Rithika?
Parul: she was pregnant and you said you were not the reason.
Sharman: Nahi its not that.In fact till today no one asked me about the feeling I had for Rithika. Haan I liked her and sometimes I badly fell for her in love but The only thing is she was not true to me. Tell me can a man live with a woman who is always a liar? She has cheated not only me but almost all of us. That is why I rejected her. I forgot her and moved away finally I landed in a woman who can never hide anything from her husband. She has made everything crystal clear to me though I didn't question her anything. She is a woman to go with her heart and I am proud to say that I am her Man. That beautiful girls name is (he had tears seeing her in a emotional voice) Parul.

He held her hands in his hands..
Sharman: I know Parul the people who crossed your life are still in front of you. I have seen you feeling uncomfortable with them. But let me tell you whatever comes Sharman will trust you and will protect you and love you forever because my Parul can never break my trust I love you I will love you forever.
With his emotional way of confession Parul took her first step and with all love she could give she hugged him and rested her head in his chest. Sharman with a tear flowing eyes hugged her and closed his eyes feeling the moment. The lovely duo where seen as a love birds in Darjeeling.
Rithika and Raj were entering the hospital and saw Nirbhay from Distance they were not able to see him properly. They waited for half an hour where three doctors entered the room. It again took half an hour. Where Rithika and Raj's face were in top level of tension. Vikram Sharma came there. Policemen who were safeguarding got up and saluted him.
Vikram sharma(shaking his head for the salute);What doctor has said?
Policemen:Doctors are inside the room and they didn't tell anything till now..

Vikram Sharma nodding his head to him started to wait. Where after 5th minute end Doctors came out of the ICU.
Vikram sharma:Doctor what happened to Nirbhay? Is he okay?
Doctor: He needs a surgery by tomorrow night. Due to damage in the brain we need to make a surgery. Even that Operation success rate is 10% only. But this surgery is essential for him to survive. Please inform his home and ask them to come soon. With their signature only we can start the operation.
Vikram Singh:Tk doctor let me..
Rithika:Let us tell i first..
Raj: haan you can its really getting serious.

Rithika dialed Nirbhay's mother number where after 4 rings Nirbhay's mother took the mobile.
Nirbhay's mother: Hello..
Rithika: Maa mein Rithika bolriyu.
Nirbhay's mother: haan tell me Rithika how is Nirbhay? He didn't even give a single call to us. He only spoke to Naina..
Rithika(making herself strong):Maa please keep yourself strong..
Nirbhay's mother(getting tensed): Kya hua Rithika? Why are you sounding serious?
Rithika: Maa Nirbhay..Nirbhay..
Nirbhay's mother: what happened to Nirbhay? What happened to my son?
Rithika: He met with an accident and due to Ishani he has got caught with police now they have admitted him and they are safeguarding him.
Nirbhay's mother: Kya? my son met with an accident? no this cannot be true..
Rithika: Maa now even Inspector will call you they had told about a surgery for Nirbhay please come Maa...
Nirbhay's mother(with a crying face): Haan let me Rithika be near him let us come.
Rithika: Maa but its a police case so I can be in the hospital but not near Nirbhay but from distance I am watching him.
Nirbhay's mother: You don't worry I know how to bring Nirbhay out of this case wait let me come.
rithika: Haan.

Nirbhay's mother though she talked boldly within a fraction of second after putting down the call she sat in the sofa and broke down into tears.
Nirbhay's mother: Kya karo mein? Nirbhay because of who we are rich today. He gave us everything but today my son is longing for his life.
She was crying terribly where Vikram Singh and Aarthi came there and found their mother crying.
Aarthi(coming to her ): Maa kya hua ? why are you crying?
Nirbhay's mother: Nirbhay met with an accident.
Aarthi: Kya?
Nirbhay's mother: Haan all this is because of that Ishani. By marrying the man who my daughter loved she spoiled my daughter life now complaining to police she again made my son's life miserable. He has caught to police...

Before Aarthi could react their home landline rang. Aarthi picked the call.
Vikram Sharma:Hello is this Nirbhay Singh house?
Aarthi: haan it is Nirbhay Singh's house?
Vikram sharma:May I know who are you to Nirbhay Singh?
Aarthi: I am his sister Aarthi.
Vikram Sharma: I am sorry to say this your brother Nirbhay has met with an accident.
Aarthi: kya? how did it happen?
Vikram Sharma: Actually your brother entered a big business man RV house and tried to kidnap his wife in that regard RV gave us a compliant and we were about to arrest him during that time he started to run and he was hit by a vehicle.
Aarthi: (with a shock): Now what happen? where is Bhaiya?
Vikram Sharma: He is under our custody we have admitted him in hospital. People from your house need to come then only they will start the operation he need a surgery so come as soon as you can.
Aarthi: haan let us thanks for informing.
Vikram Sharma: haan

He cut the call.
Nirbhay's mother: Who was it?
Aarthi: Maa who said you this information?
Nirbhay's mother: Rithika..
Aarthi: It is now Police they have admitted bhaiya in hospital if we start now only we can reach there let us leave.
Vikram; (with a sad face): haan Maa let us leave.
Aarthi; Let me message Uttam (shs sent a message to him)and (seeing above Naina room) Let me call her..
Vikram Singh: Didi you would go and call her know?
Aarthi:She will be adamant and we don't know how she will react.
(saying this Aarthi called Naina).
Naina(picking the call): Haan didi what do you want?
Aarthi: Naina bhaiya met with an accident and he is serious we need to leave to Mumbai come down.
Naina:(same stubbornness):What happened to Bhaiya? how did he meet with the accident?
Aarthi: He has gone inside RV house and was about to kidnap Ishani that time RV caught him and he has handed over Bhaiya to police when Bhaiya was trying to run from police he was hit by a vehicle. He need surgery we need to go come down Naina.
Naina:(pushing a lamp in front of her): This is what Bhaiya can finally do right? you all go and bring back Bhaiya..
Aarthi:Naina even in this time you are like this..

When Aarthi was speaking Nirbhay's mother got the phone from her hand.
Nirbhay's mother: Come down Naina. Nirbhay needs us come know.
Naina: Nahi Maa release Bhaiya from this case make the surgery and bring him home. Here after trusting Bhaiya is something foolish. That Ishani has made my lovely Ranveer into to the level of complaining against Bhaiya. I will come out of this room when Bhaiya talks to me and when I am ready to revenge that Ishani. Bhaiya didn't give what I demanded so this is the punishment I am giving him.
Nirbhay's mother: (crying ): Naina please..
Naina:My decision is final.

She cut the call.
Aarthi:Kya hua Maa?
Nirbhay's mother: She is not coming let us leave.
When they were up to leave uttam came there sorrow faced.
Uttam:Kya hua Aarthi Bhaiya ko?
Aarthi explained everything and after sometime they made themselves ready to leave to Mumbai. They started their car where Aarthi, Uttam, Nirbhay's mother and Vikram Singh were on their way to reach Mumbai.
Ranveer came out of after changing himself. He saw Ishani caressing Raagini who was sleeping peacefully in the bed.
Ranveer came to the other side and gave a smile to Ishani. Ishani gave a fade smile.
Ishani:Did police arrest Nirbhay Ranveer?
Ranveer(bit shocked and in thoughts): If I tell about this accident she will become even more stress all these things I should take to her once she become okay only or else..
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(interrupted by her voice): Haan Ishani Vikram Sharma has caught Nirbhay he only said that.
Ishani: Have you complained against him?
Ranveer: haan Ishani I have complained..
Ishani: But should we complain and again make him a enemy to us.
Ranveer:Tk if we didn't complain he will become our friend? no right then why should we leave and forgive him always.This is what he need to undergo. Please don't think about it Ishani.
Ishani:Tk fine and can I talk to you now?
Ranveer: No Ishani doctor told you to have a deep sleep today then only you will be normal. Once you become good let us talk okay now sleep.(he gave smile). have a deep sleep.
Ishani(seeing Raagini sleeping): Today let me make her sleep in the cradle.
Ranveer(with a smile): So when you are angry Raagini should be between us? And if your anger vanishes she should sleep in cradle?
Ishani:(with a childishness): Haan anger means like that only. I didn't have any way to show my anger that is why I made her sleep in the bed and she will be in her mother embrace(with a worried face) but today I really feel to sleep in My mother embrace but she is not with me..(she started to feel).
Ranveer(gave a light smile): You are missing falguni Maa?
Ishani(a tear drop rolled in her tears): Haan
Ranveer: Tk make Raagini sleep in the cradle.
Ishani: haan.
She carefully took her and made her sleep in the cradle. Ranveer was seeing her with a smile. Before she could turn Ranveer came and sat near her.
Ishani(with a innocent face):Why are you coming near?
Ranveer(opening his hands): If you don't mind can you sleep in my embrace today. Because for Ishani Ranveer is only her Maa, Papa, Friend, lover, Husband so all in all its her Ranveer.(he gave a charming smile)Can you?

Ishani with a emotional smile cum tears laid beside him and rested her head in his chest. He made her more comfortable and hugged her and he switched off the lamps.
Ishani(touching his cheeks with hands):Sorry..
Ranveer(in low voice): Not today Ishani I said you today no sorry session so as directed by doctor have a deep sleep once you sleep only I will also sleep.
Ishani:Haan I will sleep because I am in a world's safest place.
Ranveer: Hmmm then have a peaceful and sound sleep okay.
Ishani: Hmmm
Ranveer caressed her hair and shoulders lovingly. She was in his embrace. He took care of her like a child. He gave her the safest place to rest. Ranveer's love and affection gave Ishani a deep sleep that night. Ranveer making her comfortable in his embrace he slept in the half laying and half sitting position. The king and queen were in each other hand after these many days fight.
To be continued 😉😉😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi!!
        First of all sorrt i diidnt replied u in previous episode s i was busy in studying due to exams but it waa a fantadtic episode now cuming to this episodd it was nicr that naina is selfish she is not thinkig about her rother and now also shr is scolfing her and the last ishveer scene was mind blowing ranvers arms the safest plaxr of ishani ...
one thing i wanted to say u from when thats that if u wrre the writer of our show rather dem those ekts n other stupids our show would not havr ended till now it xan gain let of trp bcoz of ur stories ... 😉 😊
Thanks for the pm...
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Sakshi! I'm really sorry. My reviews will be back from April 7th. I know that it's a long, long time but I have exams. So, I hope you forgive me. :)
Regards and love,
Effulgent
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey hi dear it was wonderful update nirbhay in Hosp naina so selfish
I so love your story it's so cute
Sharul are another cute couple I just loved their conversation
So ishveer are back to normal and now I just lots of romantic and cute moments between them let's see how they heal each other
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update.plz give some romantic moments of ishveer.
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely updates Sakshi! I am sorry, I was tied up for the last few days so couldn't comment on all of them. So ni is now in the hospital, with sevewre cuts. Kash memory loss hogaya ho! :D :D And, Aarti and Uttam finally helped Ranveer! Thank goodness! And the Ishveer scenes were perfect! :) :)