Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Sakshi dear girlπŸ€—
Such an awesome chapter dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it a lot β­οΈβ­οΈ
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

So finally our hero has rescued her heroine.

Hi Naush thanks for the comment ya finally RV came in the scene to safeguard his queen keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Nice episode sakshi th way ishani protected herself was ausum best part was ki ishani ko pata chal gaya ki ranveer ne mall mai ye sab kyu kiya tha or usne uspe faltu mai gusaa kiya but wht happened to ishani y she is faint anyways u r a goood writer.. 😊 :-)
     Thanks for the pm

Hi Gudiya thanks for the comment and happy for the comment happy that you loved the episode and loved the way ishani reacted ya she came to know why Ranveer was behaving like that keep reading to know what happened to Ishani and not that good writer and all dear just writing what comes to my mind keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey sakshi...
So sorry for not replying from 2 chapters...πŸ˜•
Was busy wid certain things...
Both chapters were nice...
The ending part of last chapter was like breathtaking...
Coming to this chapter...
U have done a fabulous job...πŸ‘
What a chapter...😳
Ishani beats nirbhay... gr8...he deserves that...
& ishani got to know also the reason behind ranveer's behaviour... 😊
That's gr8...
Ur this chapter was too good...
Can't wait to read d next...
Update soon...
Thnx for pm...😊

Hi dear thanks for the comment it was lovely to read
its okay dear reply when you get time work is first dear happy that you loved both the chapters

hmmm happy that you loved the suspense of the last chapter happy that you loved this episode too
ya Ishani gave hard beatings to Nirbhay
ya she came to know why Ranveer was behaving like that hmmm happy even you loved that
keep reading let me update dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

It's just super duper you killed it...
Women power was just awesome...
Today NB NE khaya ishaani k dhaaii kilo ka hath.loved itit πŸ‘
And NB accident ...any how hope that NB got good lesson form this
Update soon

Hi Ayesha happy for the comment and you liked the chapter
actually it was planned for women's day but was unable to make due to the plot continuity
Ya Nirbhay had enough with Ishani
Ya Nirbhay got hit by a car keep reading let me update it dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey sakshi I know I have said it many times but again u should have been the writer of our show it would have worked wonders I mean the way you have described each every scenario of kidnappings and disha I fighting back along with their love was so gud
Nirbhay met with accident lets see whts in store next
Thnx fr pm
Waitng fr next

Hi dear happy for the comment hmmm not to the level of show writer and all dear just making what I can that is it happy that you liked Kidnapping scenes and Ishveer love. Ya Nirbhay has met with accident keep reading to know more πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Hi Sakshi dear girlπŸ€—

Such an awesome chapter dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it a lot β­οΈβ­οΈ

Hi Jenny thank you so much for the comment happy that you loved the chapter keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 127
Ranveer who was worried and Amba having Raagini in her hand looking the room as well Ishani without understanding anything saw Ranveer. She came near him and touched his shoulders.
Amba:What happened Ranveer?
Ranveer:Maa aye...

Before he could tell they heard Devarsh voice calling "Ranveer". Ranveer exchanging a look to Amba started to walk out of the room and saw down from standing in the corridor and saw Doctor near him.
Ranveer:Hello Doctor(seeing Devarsh)Take them to see the securities.
Devarsh:Haan.
Devarsh took the Doctor to the room where they have laid the securities. Doctor saw them three..
Doctor(without understanding):RV called me saying that his wife is unconscious but..
Manas:We don't know why but these securities were fainted. Please check them first doctor.

Doctor started to check the securities by checking their eyes, and checking their pulse and heart beat. After some minute of examining the three.
Doctor(raising his head):Fine they have inhaled something that make them unconscious that is why they have fainted but no problem they will wake up soon.
Manas:Thank you doctor.

Doctor came out with Manas and Devarsh where Ranveer was standing in the corridor above and when he saw the Doctor.
RV:Come and check my wife too Doctor.
Doctor: Haan let me RV.

Doctor came in the stair and came to the corridor and reached their room.
RV: How are the securities doctor?
Doctor:They are fine they will come back to consciousness soon.
RV:Tk.

Doctor entered their room and found Ishani in the bed. Doctor went near her and checked her where Amba was still not able to understand anything. Raagini was crying sometime and she made her calm. Ranveer was seeing Isahni with a worried face. Doctor completely checking her.
Doctor:Nothing to worry RV. She should have got scared and she should have feared a lot that is why she has fainted. She will wake up.I have given a injection to her Give her something to have when she wakes up and make her have a deep sleep today night.
RV:Tk doctor let me take care of her(taking his wallet and giving the money) thank you doctor.
Doctor:(getting his fee):Let me leave RV.
RV:Haan.
Amba(came to him):At least now tell what happened Ranveer?
Ranveer:Maa come to the hall let me tell everything to all.
Amba:Haan come.

Ranveer giving a look to Ishani and came out of the room with Amba with Raagini. Raagini's face was worried missing her mother but due to being with Amba she was okay for now.Ranveer and Amba came to the hall all the family were in the hall still without understanding anything.
Baa:Kya hua Ranveer?what is this all?
Ranveer:Nirbhay came again Baa.

All were shocked to the extreme.
Amba:Kya?the man who kidnapped Ishani on that day?
Ranveer:Haan Maa he has come again. Actually I have already said Ishani to not go anywhere from home without me that is why when she asked me to allow with you all to temple today I said no. That is why she stayed in home. Knowing no one is in home Nirbhay made our Securities faint somehow and has entered the house. He has locked Raagini in the opposite room and tried to kidnap Ishani. She has bet him so hardly that is why the room was mess. She cleverly locked him in our room when she came to the hall I came home. When she said that she has locked Nirbhay and then I called the police. When police came and was unlocking the room he feared seeing the guns but pushing a police he started to run and police were following him.
Baa:Arrey Bhagwan no one will leave Ishani live happily.
Amba:But Baa Thank god Somehow Ishani safeguarded herself we should have not gone.
Ranveer:Its okay Maa it is not your fault. Actually I thought she will be safe in home that is why I said her to be in home but I didn't expect this incident.
Amba(giving a smile):Tk Ranveer take care of Ishani let me send Mala to clean the room.
Ranveer;haan Maa(seeing Baa who had tears) No Baa everything is fine no need to worry. Ishani is with us
Baa: But how many days she is going to be like this Ranveer fearing for this Nirbhay.
Amba(touching Baa's shoulders):Baa this was a unacceptable incident but Ishani and Ranveer has somehow handed over that Nirbhay to police know though he has run police will lock him. Here after we all will safeguard Ishani okay more than everything Ranveer is there know he will take care.
Ranveer(coming to Baa): Haan Baa we all are there know nothing will happen to Ishani okay(gave a smile after these many hours) Maa please set everything right in the house.
Amba(giving a smile ): Haan let me you be near Ishani.
Ranveer: haan(seeing Manas) Manas take care of those securities when they wake up make them have something.
Manas: Haan RV.

All Started to move towards their room. Ranveer held Baa with a smile and started to head her towards her room.
Disha(with a stupid look to Devarsh): Devarsh this is something unbearable.
Devarash: What?
Disha: Haan we have seen Ishani in all our ages. She had may lovers but don't this look so odd to you even she has become a mother even again a man has taken her to Haryana and now tried to enter her house too.
Devarsh:What to do?Men's weakness. Now that is not important to us tell some idea to get money from Ishani.
Disha:Let me think later and tell you.
Devarsh:Think fast.
Disha: Haan Haan..

They started to retire to their room. Ranveer coming to Baa's room made her sit in the bed and helped her to rest her head in head rest.
Ranveer:You take rest Baa.(he started to leave).
Baa:Ranveer..
Ranveer(turning back): Haan Baa..
Baa:Ranveer I no need to say this you know Ishani more than all of us. But as a elder person I need to tell this, Never doubt Ishani at any moment Ranveer.
Ranveer:Baa why I should doubt Ishani?
Baa: Ranveer Ishani has seen all the worries in her life. She didn't get her real father's love. She was insulted by me and my family to the extreme.She lost her mother. She has done all the sacrifices to show her love and make others happy. I really didn't expect a boy who studied with her in college will come to this extreme in her life. As many men are coming behind her(she held Ranveer's hand) please don't doubt her or hurt her.
Ranveer:(keeping his hands in her hand and with a smile):Don't worry Baa. Ishani is my responsibility I will never doubt her. I will be everything to her a mother, father, and a good husband. I will protect her, prevent her and safeguard her okay.
Amba: That is it Ranveer.

Where hearing Amba's voice Ranveer and Baa turned and saw the direction. Amba was standing with a juice glass. She smilingly came near them.
Amba(giving the juice to Baa): It is for you Baa.
Baa: (getting it): Haan..
Amba: I said you know Baa Ranveer is there to safeguard Ishani. He never need our advice in this because even the whole world stands in front of him. His eyes will only want Ishani..
Ranveer: Maa what are you kidding me?
Amba: Haan at least by that you will smile know..
Ranveer(with a smiling face): Haan maa..
Amba(seeing Baa): All will be fine Baa take rest.. (seeing Ranveer) go to Ishani's room Ranveer and be with her.
Ranveer: haan Maa(seeing Baa)Take rest Baa..

Baa shaking her head with smile started to drink her juice where Ranveer and Amba were retiring to their room.
Nirbhay was taken to hospital. Police admitted him where the Doctors took him to ICU seeing his bleeding in head. The police were waiting outside. Rithika and Raj hiding themselves behind the wall was seeing the ICU room where Nirbhay is treated.
Rithika:Can I call and Inform to Nirbhay's mother?
Raj: Let us see whether Bhaiya is able to get well soon if he gets well in this treatment we can make some way to get away Bhaiya but if something serious happened let us inform him.
Rithika: But if police comes to know about Nirbhay they themselves will inform know?

Before Raj could tell something they heard the policemen speaking.
Policeman: Sir do you know who is he?
Vikram: Haan he is a reputed businessman in Haryana. He is running a sugar industry. Once when we got a henchmen during Ishani's kidnap case he only said those information to us.(Refer:Episode 91 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #1).
Policeman: So can we inform their home sir?
Vikram: No let us see what Doctors are saying then let us think about whether to inform to his house or not.
Policeman:Fine sir.
Raj(hearing their conversation): Did you see even they have decided the same.
Rithika:Tk let us wait till Doctors come.(in thoughts) who is the henchmen Inspector is talking about he said with that henchmen only he got the information about Nirbhay. Is it Romi no he said he didn't do it then who is it?(bit making up her mind) Fine that is not important for me now. Nirbhay should get well soon then only Ishani and Ranveer can never be happy in their life.

As Rithika was thinking the Doctor came out where the Policeman surrounded him. Rithika and Raj made their ears sharp to hear what Doctor is up to tell.
Vikram:What happen Doctor? Is he okay now?
Doctor: His head has hit and has undergone severe head injury due to that his brain circulatory system is corrupt. He need to be in our observation till today night then only we can decide anything on him.
Vikram: fine doctor.

Doctor left the place shaking his head.
Vikram:(seeing the policeman): Give him security till today night.Rv said he will file a complaint against him let me get the complaint copy from him. you safeguard him.Let us inform his home after seeing his condition.
Policemen: Fine sir..

Vikram started to move as he was crossing Rithika and Raj who were hiding behind the wall.
Rithika: He need to be kept in observation better let us inform their home. If police inform them first Nirbhay's mother will get angry on us.
Raj:Police Inspector has said know after seeing the condition only they are going to inform let us leave now police are surrounding the hospital. Let us come in night then seeing Nirbhay bhaiya condition let us think about informing them.
Rithika: tk.

They both started to move out of the hospital.
Ranveer was walking towards their room where his phone rang. It was Vikram's call.
RV(picking the call): Haan Vikram have you caught Nirbhay?
Vikram: We have caught him but while running he got hit by a car and his head had major injury we have admitted him in hospital.
RV: What? He met with accident?
Vikram: Yes RV doctors has informed us to wait till today night only then they can tell something what is his condition is exactly. After knowing his condition we need to inform his home. Are you ready to complaint against him officially?
RV: Haan let me give complaint against him can I mail the complaint copy?
Vikram: Haan please make it RV.
RV: Fine..

When Ranveer started to walk towards his room Mala was coming out with broomstick in her hand.
Mala: I have cleaned the room Bhaiya.
Ranveer: haan thank you Mala.

Mala giving a smile to Ranveer started to walk down where Ranveer entered his room and saw Ishani in her sleep. Ranveer seeing her face sat in the sofa with his laptop and started to type the complaint against Nirbhay. finally checking the letter he mailed it to the police id.
Ranveer:Finally a official complaint has been filed against this Nirbhay.(calling Vikram from his mobile) check the mail Vikram I have sent it.
Vikram:Haan let me(He was opening his mail and after seeing the mail) Haan that is enough Ranveer let me handle it. you no need to worry here after he won't come behind your wife.
Ranveer; haan tk Vikram again thank you .
Vikram: its my duty RV.

They cut the call where Ranveer saw Ishani trying to get up. Her face was so tiered. He got up and went near her.
Ranveer: if you cannot sleep know?
Ishani making herself to sit and saw Ranveer with a silent face.
Ranveer: You want anything Ishani?You are okay now..
Ishani: I want to talk to you.
Ranveer(giving a smile): No not now you are stressed due to the incidents happened rest yourself let us talk later.
Ishani: Nahi Ranveer I need to..
Ranveer(keeping his finger in her lips): I won't talk to you now you are not in the condition to talk now rest yourself let me bring some juice to you.

Before she could tell something giving a smile he started to move out of his room.
Ishani: I need to ask sorry to you I need to clear everything between us Ranveer. I have hurt you for the past 4 days.
(resting her head she was feeling guilty).

Ranveer came down with a smile in his face where he came to the kitchen and found mala there.
Ranveer: Get me orange juice.
Mala: Haan Bhaiya wait for a while..
Ranveer: haan.

He came out the kitchen where three securities came out of the room. They looked tiered.
Securities: Sir we are sorry..
RV: Arrey its okay its a planned thing what will you do for that.
But tell me how they made three of you faint?
Securities: Three men came to us when we were asking who are you? they came and pressed our nose with a kerchief at the same time that is the thing we remember then we didn't know anything.
RV: Tk Fine leave to home take one week leave take rest and come back. Had something?
Securities(three of them) Haan we had sir Fine sir.

They left the place. Ranveer was thinking something where mala brought him juice.
Mala: bhaiya..
Ranveer: haan thank you..

Ranveer taking the juice glass was walking towards their room.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww baa is worried about ishaani ...lovely..
And update soonsoon πŸ˜›
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now wt is this disha up to.i hope ishveer could spent some quality time.