Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 126
Ishani made Raagini sit in her lap and was making her play Game in her mobile.
Ishani(with a happy smile playing):See baby how this boy is running you should be careful that this boy should not fall down anywhere okay. (making her hands operate the cursor of the game)run run...
Raagini was cutely touching the screen of the mobile.As they both were playing they lost the game. Raagini who was touching the screen of the mobile.With a force she pushed the mobile, Ishani losing the balance mobile fell in the floor and it was separated into pieces.Ishani seeing her mobile down the floor and making Raagini safely sit between pillow.She took her mobile pieces..
Ishani(seeing Raagini): So you are just like your Papa even in this if you people don't like something or if you lose something that is it you will take your angry avatar.(she gave a smile to her).
Ishani fixed her phone and tried to switch on it but it didn't get switched on.
Ishani(seeing the mobile): Arrey kya hua phone ko? its not getting switched on.(seeing Raagini) See baby as you pushed it Mama phone is not working.But tk fine let us give it to Papa once he come then he will make the phone fine.
Ishani sat near her and was again talking and playing to her.
Nirbhay was coming silently in the stair case.
Nirbhay(claiming the stairs): I am coming Ishani I am coming wait and see today. When you were in my house you went behind that Ranveer. But today no one can save you finally I am going to get you and Naina will get Ranveer. Coming Ishani your Villain is coming.
He silently came to the corridor and walking some distance came towards Ishani's room. He could hear Ishani voice.
Nirbhay(hided himself behind a pillar near her room): I need to feel this Ishani and take her with me but she is having Baby with her. How to bring that baby out?(He was thinking watching Ishani's room).
Ranveer who was driving with his tensed face he was held up in a signal.
Ranveer(hitting the steering): God dammit I am stuck up in traffic. I really don't know why? I feeling something wrong (with a second thought) Phone.. haan let me call Ishani and ask her to be safe.
He took his mobile and started to dial the number. He waited for a while where he heard a recorded voice telling "Switched off".
Ranveer(without understanding):Switched off?
He again tried to Ishani number where he again heard Switched off.
Ranveer:Ishani will never switch off her mobile but why now?
(having a second thought) Let me call the security.

He dialed to the personal number of Security where he got the line and he waited for a while but a long ring no one picked up the call.
Ranveer:Why Security is not picking the call? I don't have another two security number but this Security is so dedicated he will always pick my call whenever I call but what happened today.
As he was thinking the signal was Green. He took his car and started to drive.
Ranveer(he was sweating badly): Something is really not good. I should reach home soon..
Raagini who was playing again showed her hands towards the floor to Ishani.
Ishani:Want to crawl again tk now you can crawl anywhere see Mama has kept the door open you can even crawl in the corridor Mama will be behind you okay.
Raagini was hitting the pillow with enthusiasm. Ishani took her and left her in the floor. She was cutely crawling and she has now increased her crawling speed and she crawled and went out of their room.
Ishani:(seeing her with a smile and happiness):That is how baby crawl...
Nirbhay(seeing the baby coming out): Not bad she herself is coming out of the room but Ishani(he didn't find Ishani).
Raagini crawling and was entering Ishani's room (opposite room).
Nirbhay who saw Baby entering the opposite room having a happy and successful smile.
Nirbhay:That is it now it is the right time to enter Ishani's room.
He was coming towards her room Ishani was coming to the entrance of the room and was up to go to Raagini where before she was coming out of her room Nirbhay's came in front of her.
That was the moment Ishani was shell shocked seeing Nirbhay in front of her.
Ishani(was automatically sweating and stammering):tu..tu..tum?
Nirbhay(with a villainous smile): Haan mein mein Ishani its me Nirbhay Singh (he was laughing terribly)
Ishani(wiping her sweat with her hands):What are you doing here?
Just get out of my house.
Nirbhay: What is this Ishani?to hear what you say I am not a hero I am a villain(showing his index finger towards her) tumhari villain..(seeing the opposite room and Raagini crawling there) Fine your baby will be the disturbance let me lock her.

Within a minute he went and locked the opposite room.
Ishani(coming to him):What are you doing?Why are you locking her?(she held his hand).
Nirbhay (locking her outside):Dekho I didn't lock with any lock or key okay just I have locked the door.
Ishani: You are doing wrong Nirbhay let me call the security.(in a loud voice)Security,Security.
She was about to move where Nirbhay held her with strong hands and dragged her to her room.
Ishani:Chodo mujhe chodo Nirbhay...
He again brought her to her room and made her stuck to the wall and he held her strongly.
Ishani(fear was clearly visible):Nirbhay the things you are doing is not fair at all leave me and get out of my house.
Nirbhay(came near her and was smelling her): How will I Ishani? How will I? I cannot leave you like that you are such a beauty queen. (he turned and saw their bed) aye bed hain na Ishani this is the bed where you and Ranveer..
Ishani(shouting):Maintain your tongue Nirbhay..
Nirbhay:I cannot you know why? I feel jealous of that Ranveer the woman who has lot of men following her is following him.But Ranveer is really a genius how cleverly he took you away from me. Even he broke my last plan into pieces. (he started to move some distance from her).

Ishani was seeing him without understanding.
Nirbhay:(seeing her face):What you cannot understand?
Ishani shook her head a no with fear and sweating.
Nirbhay: I thought to kidnap you when you came to mall 4 days before but he did something and confused me.(he was hitting the wall).
Ishani thought all the way Ranveer behaved to her in mall.Her eyes started to drop tears.
Ishani(in thoughts):Ranveer done all these things to prevent me that is why he didn't allow me anywhere alone but I have scolded him and I have hurt him.
When she was thinking Nirbhay with full force came and held her.
Nirbhay(giving a cruel smile): Haan if a man gets a wife like you(he caressed her cheeks with his finger) he will always prevent but I don't know whether Ranveer did that in Mall knowingly or unknowingly but today he cannot prevent you not only him no one can prevent you. Because I am going to take you..
Ishani: Nahi Nahi Nirbhay please leave me please..
Nirbhay:You know what I thought you will come out with your family today that is why I planned this Pandit drama but without coming with them you made it more comfortable to me.(turning and seeing around the room)See this room last one time Ishani the room where you and Ranveer lived (showing the bed)the bed where Ranveer and you...

Where he was up to tell there was tight slap in his Cheeks from Ishani. Before he could turn to her she took the lamp from the corner and hit him hardly.
Nirbhay(fell down):What are you doing?
Ishani(with a angry face):You want to know what I am doing?
(she started to beat him hard and didn't allow him to get up)what did you think?that women's are weaker persons. They are only to satisfy men's desires.

Nirbhay started to bleed where Ishani's beating was heavy this  time.
Nirbhay:Stop it.
Ishani:The person who brought you to the world is women(again giving a hard beat in his neck) The people born with you are women. What do you think that I cannot prevent myself? When a women need to protect her respect she will go to any extreme never forget that.

Stopping beating she saw him with a angry face. Nirbhay who was bleeding in his nose, forehead. His hands were injured badly. He slowly took a chloroform spray from his pocket. Ishani who was seeing him with anger.
Ishani(with a instant force beat his hand which made the spray to fall down):With this spray only you are doing all the things know?with this only you took me once but not this time.
She again hit him hardly and he tried to get up where he was not able to get up in a quick instant Ishani came out of the room and locked the room outside quickly.Nirbhay making up himself knowing he is been locked got up somehow and came to the door and was banging on the door.
Nirbhay:Hey Ishani open the door.. Hey Ishani..
Ishani ran fast to the study room and opening the draw got a lock and key and again came back to her room and locked the room and took the key with her. Nirbhay was banging on the door like anything.
Ishani(tears were rolling down her cheeks):I need to call Ranveer..
She heard Raagini crying in the opposite room. Making sure Nirbhay won't come out she opened the opposite room and took Raagini. She was crying so heavily.
Ishani(wiping her tears):Nothing baby mama came come on let us call Papa.(she was Shivering)My phone is inside the room and it is not working. (thinking) Let me call from the landline.
She started to walk in the corridor with tears and fear and Crying Raagini.
Rithika who was waiting for Nirbhay's call as well watching RV Mansion from distance was serious in her face within a minute her face was even more serious as Ranveer was entering RV mansion with his car.
Rithika:(in thoughts):Something serious is going to happen I am sure Nirbhay is inside the house and Ranveer has come my god...
Ranveer coming to the entrance of the house as well got down from the car and saw the surrounding of his house.
Ranveer:Where are securities at least one security need to be in front gate know... no something is serious..
He started to walk towards the entrance of the house. Ishani came to the hall and holding Raagini with shivering hands she took the landline from the hall and was dialing Ranveer' number. Where in fear she was dialing the number wrongly.
Ishani:Ran..Ranveer(she was dialing again).
When she was dialing the number she heard a voice calling "Ishani" with a worried and fear face she saw the entrance where Ranveer was standing with a relief look as he saw Ishani in front of him.
Ishani(with a relief smile started to run to him with Raagini):Ranveer..
She came to him and in a force and fear she hugged him carefully holding Raagini. Ranveer hugging her without understanding got Raagini from her and made her comfortable with him. Ishani was hugging him tightly.
Ranveer: Ishani...Ishani kya hua? why are you crying?(seeing Raagini)and why she is crying? (he made her to come out of the hug and saw her face so sweating and feared) kya hua?
Ishani:(with a fearful voice):Wo Nir.. Nirbhay..
Ranveer:Nirbhay?
Ishani:Haan he came Ranveer..
Ranveer:Where?
Ishani:Here only he came till our room and he locked Raagini in our opposite room and tried to kidnap me I beat him hard and I have locked him in our room.
Ranveer(with a angry face): He again came See today what is happening to him.(he was about to move)
Ishani(stopping him): Nahi Ranveer don't show your anger now I have beat him more than I can please do something to get out of this problem.
Ranveer:We have grilled our windows know?
Ishani:Haan for the problem of mosquito we have grilled the window and the mosquito net is also there.
Ranveer:So he cannot escape let me call the police.

Ranveer took his mobile and called the police holding Raagini in his hand who has stopped crying resting her head in Ranveer's shoulders and contacted to his known police.
Vikram:Hi RV..
RV:Vikram do you remember that Nirbhay?
Vikram:Haan the man that Romi said to us during your wife Kidnap case.
RV:He has again come to my home and tried to kidnap my wife again. She has bet him and has locked him can you come and arrest him?
Vikram: Haan let me come within 10 minutes.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Police will come don't worry
Ishani still sweating sat in the sofa. Ranveer made Raagini safe in his embrace. Now they heard a big banging on the door and Nirbhay's voice.
Nirbhay: Ishani open the door... (again hitting the door)open I said..
Rithika was shell shocked seeing Police jeep near RV Mansion.
Rithika:My god Raj there is something serious, Police has come.
Raj:Bhaiya got caught?
Rithika: I think the same what to do now?
Raj:We should be here and see what happens then let us plan?

Rithika shaking her head to him started to watch RV mansion.
As Nirbhay was continuously knocking the door Ranveer with anger was up to move where Ishani held his hand and signed as no.
Ranveer:Allow me let me give him a nice beating so that he won't come in our way.
Ishani:No Ranveer we need you with your anger please don't spoil our life please. He has got beating from my hands from a woman hand will you beat a man who got beating from a woman?
Ranveer:But Ishani he has gone across his limit today. He has entered RV Mansion and I don't know what happen to our securities. I am really scared..

Before Ishani could react to it Vikram with other police was entering RV Mansion.
Vikram:Where is he RV?
RV:He is in above room come with me.

Ranveer gave Raagini to Ishani and also took her with him and took the police with him. They came to their room a lock was hanging in the door.
Vikram:Key?
Ishani silently gave the key she held in her hand.Nirbhay was still banging on the door.
Nirbhay(in thoughts): I don't know what this Ishani is up to I didn't expect this much bold Ishani this window is grilled I cannot escape through this also.(he again banged on the door)open karo Ishani.
Where Vikram was up to open Nirbhay could hear someone opening the door. Vikram making the police to be alert around him and they were with guns in their hands. Vikram opened the door.
When the door opened they found a Nirbhay who was ready to come but when saw police was stunned. He was bleeding badly and could not stand properly as Ishani has hit his legs hardly.
Ranveer:(in thoughts):Ishani has given him nicely only this is what is the result for a man if they try to touch a woman thinking them as a object.
Vikram:There is a compliant on you Nirbhay come and surrender to us.
Nirbhay(seeing Ranveer):See Ranveer ask them to leave me or else.
RV(coming front to him):Or else kya? what can you do? What do you think that you can do anything to other man wife. Ishani meri biwi I know how to safeguard her. If she has allowed me your backbone will be broken by my beatings.Nirbhay I came to your house to take my wife but you have come to other man house to take other man's wife.
Nirbhay(seeing the guns in policemen hands):Sir..
Vikram:Nirbhay last time RV does not give any compliant against you but today we have caught you in their house itself this is the best evidence you cannot escape here after.
Nirbhay(in thoughts): No I should not get caught with police some how I need to escape. If it is Haryana police I can come out of the jail soon but if I get caught to Maharastra police that is it I have to go to jail again.I should make myself okay to run.

As Vikram was telling it Nirbhay who was watching the things with carefulness and making his legs bit okay within a fraction of second pushing a policeman and started to run where other police instantly started to run behind him. Ranveer and Ishani were shocked and saw Nirbhay and police running in the hall of their house standing above after sometime their head vanished.
Ranveer when turned to Ishani she was unable to stand.
Ranveer:(holding her):Kya hua Ishani?
Ishani:Ran...
(Before she could tell his name she fainted where Ranveer got Raagini safely from her and held her with one hand).
Nirbhay was running out of RV Mansion where Police were following him.
Rithika:(seeing Nirbhay running and coming):Nirbhay got caught with police it seems.
Raj:Bhaiya is trying to escape from police let us follow him and take in our car.
Rithika: haan fast Take the car driver.

Nirbhay was running at his full speed. Police cops where following him with their full strength. Rithika's car was following them.
Raj:Driver go in this cut and before Bhaiya come there we can come through the next cut and take him.
Driver:haan

He turned in the cut Raj said and he drove at the full speed and came to the next cut. Rithika was not able to understand what is happening. When they came through the other cut they saw Nirbhay coming towards them running. When they tried to reach Nirbhay he was hit by a car that came towards him from his opposite direction. Nirbhay getting hit by the car he fell 3 feet behind and his head was severely hit in the road. Police who came behind him was shocked by the accident.
Car owner(getting down from the car and seeing police):Sir actually he was.. I didn't expect him.
Vikram:Actually it was his fault and our fault we were following him and he came running that is why he came across your car. Fine you leave. Its a accident.
Vikram(seeing Nirbhay who was unconcious):Let me call the ambulance and we need to go to hospital

They took him where his head was bleeding badly. Blood was oozing out like anything.
Vikram called for the ambulance and they waited for around 8 minutes where a fast ambulance stood in front of them.
Rithika and Raj was out of speech.
Rithika:Nirbhay is hit by the car and they are taking him to hospital now what to do?
Raj:We cannot go now If we go they will ask who we are we will get caught. Let us know what is happening to Bhaiya then let us inform their home.
Rithika:Haan then driver follow the ambulance.

Nirbhay was made to lay in the ambulance and was taking him to the hospital.
Ranveer holding Ishani in one hand and holding Raagini.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Baby crawl and go inside our room.
Where he balancing Ishani left Raagini down she started to crawl to their room by crying. Ranveer took Ishani and came inside the room the room was completely messed. He made Ishani lay in the bed and seeing Raagini crawling somewhere towards a glass piece that was broken from the lamp. He went and took her before she reach it.
Ranveer:Let me put you in walker be safe in it okay.
He made her sit in the walker but she was crying.
Ranveer:Baby for sometime please forgive papa.
Raagini was crying like anything without any way he came out of the room and again taking the lock and key he locked the room. He started to walk in the corridor. He dialed to the doctor.
RV:Doctor My wife has become unconscious can you please come?
Doctor:Haan let me RV will take 15 minutes.
RV:Haan.

He almost ran in the corridor and came out of the house and searched for the securities and he searched around the house and finally found them in a corner in a unconscious state.
Ranveer(going near them and shaking them):Security, Security..
My god they have made them unconscious fine doctor is coming know but how to take them inside?
As he was thinking two cars entered inside the house gate where he saw all his family members getting down with a happy face.
Ranveer(came running to them):Pratik, Devarsh, Manas come with me...
Amba:Ranveer tum?what are you doing here?
Ranveer: Maa let me explain you everything please Devarsh, Pratik and Manas come with me our Securities are unconscious help me to take them in.

All had a not understanding look where he urged Devarsh,Pratik and Manas finally four of them somehow brought the three securities and made they lay in a room.
Ranveer, Devarsh,Pratik and Manas took a deep breath.
Amba,Kailash, Baa, Chaitali, Mithesh no one could understand what is happening.
Ranveer(Seeing Manas, Pratik and Devarsh): You be in this room with Baa Doctor will come now.
They shook their head without understanding anything.
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Maa come with me Raagini is alone now come.
He dragged Amba with him and finally brought her to their room and opened the room with the key. Amba without understanding came with him where Amba entering saw Ishani unconscious and Raagini crying in the walker.
Amba:(shocked):Ranveer kya hua? why Ishani is?
Ranveer:Maa now take Raagini and please take care of her let me explain you all please Maa.

Amba took Raagini and kept her in her embrace where Raagini seeing Amba was bit okay now.
Ranveer waited for the doctor where he saw Ishani with a worried face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!!
Mindblowing chapter wah kya baat hai ishani show her woman power and she beat Ni very badly and save her respect i liked it so much πŸ‘
what happend with ishani why she is faint?but any way Ni ki dhulaye maza aa gya
Thanx for pm & waiting for next...
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
RES
I WILL TRY REPLY ALL COMMENT DEAR😊
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So finally our hero has rescued her heroine.
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice episode sakshi th way ishani protected herself was ausum best part was ki ishani ko pata chal gaya ki ranveer ne mall mai ye sab kyu kiya tha or usne uspe faltu mai gusaa kiya but wht happened to ishani y she is faint anyways u r a goood writer.. 😊 :-)
     Thanks for the pm
Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi...
So sorry for not replying from 2 chapters...πŸ˜•
Was busy wid certain things...
Both chapters were nice...
The ending part of last chapter was like breathtaking...
Coming to this chapter...
U have done a fabulous job...πŸ‘
What a chapter...😳
Ishani beats nirbhay... gr8...he deserves that...
& ishani got to know also the reason behind ranveer's behaviour... 😊
That's gr8...
Ur this chapter was too good...
Can't wait to read d next...
Update soon...
Thnx for pm...😊 Edited by Lovemyself... - 8 years ago
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's just super duper you killed it...
Women power was just awesome...
Today NB NE khaya ishaani k dhaaii kilo ka hath.loved itit πŸ‘
And NB accident ...any how hope that NB got good lesson form this
Update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi!!
Mindblowing chapter wah kya baat hai ishani show her woman power and she beat Ni very badly and save her respect i liked it so much πŸ‘
what happend with ishani why she is faint?but any way Ni ki dhulaye maza aa gya
Thanx for pm & waiting for next...

Hi Paige thanks for the comment dear glad you liked the chapter ya actually I planned this episode for Women's day but the plot made it to come on this day ya Nirbhay got a great beatings from her.
keep reading to know why she fainted happy that you enjoyed it keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

RES
I WILL TRY REPLY ALL COMMENT DEAR😊

Yes priya take your own time dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi I know I have said it many times but again u should have been the writer of our show it would have worked wonders I mean the way you have described each every scenario of kidnappings and disha I fighting back along with their love was so gud
Nirbhay met with accident lets see whts in store next
Thnx fr pm
Waitng fr next