Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi!!
Fantastic chapter aarti so clever she know about ranveer and this nirbhy ritika playing a big game hope aarti inform ranveer before ishani kidnap by idiats...
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment dear glad you loved the chapter ya Aarthi used the trick and got to know about Ranveer and Rithika and Nirbhay are planning something serious keep reading to know more dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Firstly sorry for late comments ...nice chapters and hope ranveer protects ishani cleverly this time...thanks for pm
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nahi yaar radhika is also too lovable only but the thing she s quite palyfull and naughty unlike polite like ishani

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Ya dear Ishani is a lovely character in the story though Radhika is just opposite to the character but she portrayed the character so well.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 125
Aarthi came out of Naina's room with a successful smile in her face. Uttam who was waiting for her in the corridor of the house seeing his wife came with a expecting face towards her.
Uttam: What happened Aarthi? Is anything useful?
Aarthi signing him to be silent and dragging him to other side she brought him to some distance.
Uttam:(without understanding):What are you doing Aarthi?
Aarthi:Uttam I got the information about Ranveer.
Uttam(with a bright smile):Kya?
Aarthi(with a smiling face): Haan I got to know about Ranveer. And if you know about him it will only take 10 minutes for you to trace his number.
Uttam: He is that big B or what?
Aarthi: He is a big businessman in Mumbai. His full name is Ranveer Vaghela. In business world they call him RV. He is the youngest Businessman of the year. His father name is Kailash Vaghela. Is these information enough for you?
Uttam: Excellent Aarthi you have done a mind blowing job. But what you did to get these information? Naina is not that easy girl to tell these things.
Aarthi:Hmmm she didn't tell anything I only tried to get these information.(seeing Uttam she explained the way she got the information about Ranveer).
Uttam(hearing what Aarthi said): Wow that is amazing I still cannot believe that my wife has a CID in her.
Aarthi:(smiling):Hmmm almost all the woman's are CID.(slightly changing her expression) But Uttam Naina has said something to Nirbhay Bhaiya. I am sure they are up to something serious(holding Uttam's hand) So please find out Ranveer's number soon.
Uttam(keeping his hand on hers): The information you gave is more than enough wait for 15 to 30 minutes let me get Ranveer's number.

Aarthi gave a trustful smile towards her husband.
Nirbhay was waiting outside the RV Mansion in his car, Rithika was playing candy crush in her mobile sitting beside him.
Nirbhay(slowly losing his patience): Raj when your henchmen will come?
Raj:They will be on their way Bhaiya they will come.
Nirbhay:Haan

They again started to wait.
Ishani was reading the magazine sitting in the sofa. Raagini who was crawling in the room finally came towards Ishani and with her tiny hands she touched Ishani's feet. Ishani got a smile seeing her daughter and she took her and made her comfortable in her embrace.
Ishani(hugging her daughter): So finally my baby is done with her crawling.(brought her out of the hug) Can you have your milk now?
Raagini was smiling to her mother. Ishani could see Ranveer's face exactly on Raagini's face. Ranveer's childhood face came to her  mind and a smile immediately made her lips even more beautiful.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Your Papa hain na when he came to this house he was 9 years. With his hard work he is now the owner of this house. He has given you and Mama a safe and good place to live. He is making both of us happy with his love and affection.
Raagini cutely shook her head which seriously looked emotional for Ishani.
Ishani: You started to understand what Mama is telling you? (giving a kiss in her cheek) I love you baby. Come on you can have your milk now.
Both Mother and daughter exchanging the smile towards each other Ishani taking Raagini came out of her room and started to walk towards kitchen.
Uttam called his telecom Friend in Mumbai circle. After 4 to 5 rings his friend picked his call.
Friend: Haan hello Uttam..
Uttam: Haan Shiv I told you about tracing a number know?
Shiv: Haan Uttam I told you to collect some information about that person know did you get any information about him?
Uttam: Haaan I got it. He is a businessman and his name is RV.
Shiv:You are talking about Ranveer Vaghela right? he is the youngest businessman of the year.
Uttam: Haan it is him. Can you get his number?
Shiv:Dekho Uttam actually tracing number and giving it to some other person is a crime according to my profession but as you said it is for the welfare of a woman I said I can now you are telling about RV is there any problem? because it is about a Businessman.
Uttam: Hey man nothing will come its really for the welfare of a woman please..
Shiv:Then promise me one thing..
Uttam: What is it Shiv?
Shiv: There won't be any problem for me or my job.
Uttam: There won't be any problem for you please do this favor for the prevention of a woman. Please Shiv.
Shiv:Tk wait for 10 minutes let me search and get his number.
Uttam: Tk.(He cut the call).

Aarthi came near Uttam.
Aarthi:Can we get it?
Uttam: Haaan Shiv is General Manager in Telecom circle he has told to wait for 10 minutes. We will get it Aarthi.

Ranveer was seriously working. A 60 year old Mr. Samrat Chopra was sitting opposite him.
Samrat:So finally RV we are okay with your company and let us sign for a partnership.
RV:(with a gratitude smile):That is really good Mr. Samrat thank you so much.
Samrat: You know why I am ready to do business with you?
RV: By liking my plan?
Samrat: (with a smile): Nahi RV I am ready to do business with you because of your dedication towards the work. In this small age you have gone to great heights but you didn't have any head weight about it. I know you will surely making this deal a successful one.
RV: yes sir sure.
Samrat: And you need to work heavy for at least 5 more months then only our project will become systematic till that you should be very conscious.
RV: Yes Mr. Samrat I have already planned it everything will go well.
Samrat:Fine RV let me leave. We can meet sometime later.
RV:Fine...

Samrat left his cabin where RV had a happiest smile. The Partnership which he was working these many days has become successful. He was so happy.
Uttam's mobile rang at the end of 10th minute.Aarthi was ready with her mobile to note down the number.
Uttam(with a excitement): Its my friend Aarthi.
Aarthi: Haan talk to him.
Uttam(picking the call): Haan Shiv have you got the number?
Shiv: Haan I have got the number Can I tell?
Uttam; Haan tell it..
Shiv:Mr. RV alias Ranveer vaghela number is 9873216540.
Uttam:(telling it to Aarthi where she noted it):That is great Shiv you have done a great help. It will prevent a woman seriously thank you.
Shiv:Fine Uttam but see to that I don't get in any trouble.
Uttam: You won't man.
Shiv:Tk bye.
Uttam:Haan

Aarthi near him noting the number had a happy smile Uttam was so happy that they were able to finally successful.
Aarthi:Let me call Ranveer now and tell him.
Uttam: Talk to him clearly Aarthi. Even we should not get caught with Nirbhay okay.
Aarthi: Haan let me manage it.

Aarthi coming to her room with Uttam locking the room and made sure no one is hearing them. She dialed the number which Shiv gave.Ranveer who was happy regarding the new business to his office was smiling without control.
Ranveer: I should tell it to Ishani. Haan even if she is angry we are talking only know. Fine let me call her,
Where he was up to take his phone from the table. His phone Rang and displayed a unknown number.
Ranveer(with a doubtful face): What is this new number?(with a doubt picking the call)Hello..
Aarthi: Haan hello is this RV?
Ranveer; Haan its me RV. May I know who is this?
Aarthi: I am Aarthi Singh calling from Haryana.
Ranveer(without getting): Aarthi Singh.. you are..
Aarthi: Nirbhay Singh's sister.
Ranveer(got up in a shock): Aap?Why are you calling me?
Aarthi:Dekho Ranveer it is not the time to get tensed please listen to me..
Ranveer: Why should I listen to you? you are the people who had kept my wife in your custody and you all have hurt her to the extreme do you know how much she was scared?
Aarthi(with a worried voice): Ranveer please give me a chance to explain and don't let your anger to harm Ishani please Ishani is in danger or even it can be you.
Ranveer: What?
Aarthi:Will you hear me Ranveer? Please..
Ranveer:(bit calming himself): I am sorry I am really sorry I have scolded you.
Aarthi(with a smile):Its okay if I were in your situation even I would have reacted like this only. I am happy Ishani has got a good and caring husband like you.
Ranveer:Thank you. What were you telling? why Ishani is in Danger?
Aarthi: First of all I am sorry Ranveer when Nirbhay Bhaiya introduced Ishani to us we never know she is a married woman or she is been kidnapped that is why we thought Nirbhay Bhaiya is in love with Ishani and we started to think her as a woman to marry Nirbhay Bhaiya. If I have known it early itself I would have helped Ishani I would have not let her to undergone these many struggles.
Ranveer: I am really happy that at least there is a good person in that family. Fine what danger is around Ishani?
Aarthi: After you went out of our house Naina went inside the room and she didn't come out of the room till today. She is so adamant in getting you married to her. We never know what Nirbhay Bhaiya and Naina has planned but they are up to something. Now Nirbhay Bhaiya and Rithika are in Mumbai only. So please safeguard Ishani Ranveer. I know we never need to say it to you because I was able to see your love for Ishani on that day when you came to rescue her.
Ranveer:What Nirbhay and Rithika are in Mumbai?
Aarthi: Haan they are there only for the past one week.
Ranveer: Really thanks a lot Aarthi I am really sorry if I have talked something wrong.
Aarthi: Its okay Ranveer take care of Ishani and please at any situation don't tell it is me who said you all these things I just did for the welfare of Ishani as I am also a woman I have concern towards her,
Ranveer:(with a grateful voice): No Aarthi I won't let anyone know it is you. You no need to worry about it and thank you so much for telling this and thinking about Ishani's goodness.
Aarthi(with smile): Its duty of a woman Ranveer take care.
Ranveer: Haaan

They cut the call where Aarthi had a happy smile towards Uttam.
Aarthi: Here after no problem Uttam Ranveer will take care of Ishani and thank you so much to you. (she hugged him tightly)because of you today a woman will be protected.
Uttam: Haan she is also like my sister only know Aarthi.
Aarthi:Because of this character only I love you so much Uttam.
Uttam: I love you too(he hugged her back with a happy smile)
Ranveer:(with a sweating face): That means on that day in Mall I am sure it is the man sent to Kidnap Ishani. Now no one is at home, Ishani is alone and now I got the information as Nirbhay and Rithika are in Mumbai.If they have come to Mumbai means it is for harming Ishani. They are surely up to do something to Ishani. Nahi Nahi I won't let anything happen to Ishani.
He got up and started to walk out of his cabin.
RV: See Rishab all is going good in office let me come to the office tomorrow you take care okay.
Rishab: Haan tk sir.

Ranveer started to come out of the office and got inside his car and he started to drive towards his home.
Nirbhay had a smile seeing three henchmen.
Raj:These three people only Bhaiya.
Nirbhay(seeing the three henchmen): Fine you all should do only one thing.
Henchmen(all the three): Haan Bhaiya what should we do?
Nirbhay: (showing RV Mansion):Can you see that house?In that house three securities are there?

Henchmen were listening to Nirbhay,
Nirbhay(giving them hand kerchief): Take these three hand kerchief for each of you.Hand kerchief has chloroform in it And each one of you target one Security and then make them unconscious and make them lay in the corner of some place and you three can get the payment and leave. God grace three Securities are together now go soon.
Henchmen: Yes Bhaiya.

The Henchmen started to move towards RV Mansion.
Rithika:Without these chloroform you cannot work?
Nirbhay: More than fighting this is the simplest way.
Rithika:Arrey wa what a policy?
Nirbhay:Stop kidding me and listen to what they are doing..

They started to watch the henchmen doing. Three went near the gate and securities.
Security:Who are you all?
Before answering three henchmen each attacking each of the security before they could speak  without any noise they kept the hand kerchief in their nose as planned. They waited for them to get unconscious and finally checking them. All the three were fainted.Three of them without any noise dragged them to a corner and made them safely rest there. They silently came out to the road and came to Nirbhay.
Nirbhay:Well done my boys. (giving bundle of money to them) You can leave.
Henchman giving a happy smile started to leave the place.
Nirbhay:So Securities are fainted. No one is in the house except Ishani now I am going inside the house and you all wait some distance from her after taking Ishani I will give you the call then you can come to the gate of RV Mansion then let us leave with Ishani.
Rithika:That is amazing Nirbhay go all the best.
Nirbhay: Haan.

Nirbhay got down the car a exact villain was seen in his face. He started to walk towards RV mansion with a villainous smile. Driver took the car and they made the car to stand behind the tree. Nirbhay entered RV mansion silently and finally he entered inside the house. He gave a look to the house.
Nirbhay(taking a deep breath):God's grace they keep the house open in day time.Hmmm this is the house my girl is staying. Fine today is her last day in this house.
He started to walk inside the hall where he saw Ishani coming out of the kitchen with her child.Immediately he went and hided himself behind the pillar before Ishani could see. Ishani was smiling to Raagini.
Nirbhay(being behind the pillar seeing Ishani): Hmmm really this Ranveer is a lucky guy. I am calling Ishani to bed but this Ishani will herself give space for Ranveer in bed.(seeing her from head to foot) Hmm what a beauty one day Ishani.. (seeing her child) even she is having child then too her beauty is not going from her.
Raagini was showing her fingers towards the floor.
Ishani(getting her):You want to crawl again let us go to our room and then you can crawl okay?
Giving a smile to her Ishani started to walk in the stairs. Nirbhay was silently watching her. Ishani went to her room and was leaving Raagini where Raagini was not leaving her.
Ishani:What happen baby? You wanted to crawl know?
Raagini showed the bed to her.
Ishani:(with a smile):Tumhari mood swings hain na its really cute.
She made Raagini sit in the bed and Ishani started to play with her.
Nirbhay:So that is her room..
Ranveer driving the car wearing his wireless headset called Amba.
Amba(picking the call): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer: Maa have you gone to temple was Pandit there?
Amba:Haan he is here only Ranveer he has started the pooja..
Ranveer(was able to hear the mantras): Tk Maa..
Amba:Ranveer anything wrong?Why are you sounding tensed?
Ranveer: Nothing Maa just wanted to know have you all reached safely that is why?
Amba:haan we reached safely.
Ranveer:Okay Maa finish the pooja and come home.
Amba:Tk.

He cut the call.
Ranveer:Then there is surely Pooja. Pandit has only called all. I got scared whether Nirbhay has done something. I am really scared now as Ishani is alone in home if Nirbhay tries to do something means. My god I should be near Ishani. I should not leave her alone.
Screen Splits on Tensed Ranveer driving his Car, Ishani playing with Raagini,
Nirbhay hiding behind the pillar watching Ishani's room
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Firstly sorry for late comments ...nice chapters and hope ranveer protects ishani cleverly this time...thanks for pm

Hi Zenab no need sorry yaar reply me when you get time. glad you liked the chapter and keep reading to know more dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

nahi yaar radhika is also too lovable only but the thing she s quite palyfull and naughty unlike polite like ishani

ya dear that is what I saying she is playful and naughty where Ishani is polite and shy just opposite to her onscreen character but I love Radhika madan nice cute character dear
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Sakshi dear girlπŸ€—
I m so sorry ,my net is so terrible these days ,I am now comfortable to read all ur episodes, so awesome dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
lovely updates,pls continue soon😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Hi Sakshi dear girlπŸ€—

I m so sorry ,my net is so terrible these days ,I am now comfortable to read all ur episodes, so awesome dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
lovely updates,pls continue soon😊😊

Hi Jenny no need sorry dear it was your situation no problem dear. Happy that you read all the episodes and glad you liked it ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!!!
OMG...Ni enter Rv mansion and ranveer tense thinking about ishani wat a suspense
Mindblowing dear read this update i can feel every moment hope ranveer save ishani this chip Ni se
Seriously my heart beat gone fast as know that what happened next...update soon
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ommmggg it's fantastic... So RV is coming to rescue ishaani...
But plzzz update soon because it's not the right time to stop it ... I just wish RV give 1234567 tight slaps to NB... 😑