Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: malsa

hey sakshi.first of all wish u a happy women s day.nyc update dr,waiting for da nxt.want to c angry young man rv soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Happy women's day Malsa and thanks for your wishes Glad you loved the update keep reading let me update it please wait for few more episodes you will see a complete angry RV keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely wish sakshi,really ishani s alovable character
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

lovely wish sakshi,really ishani s alovable character

Ya dear Ishani is a lovely character in the story though Radhika is just opposite to the character but she portrayed the character so well.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 124..
The Sun with Orange shades was showing its face to the Mumbai people.Good People always wants a happy and peaceful life but certain people never allow good people to have a peaceful life. They try to harm them that will be their main duty as well Nirbhay and Rithika were on their duty.They got ready for the day it was morning 8.00 o clock. They were traveling in the car towards the Pandit house. Rithika was telling the directions to the driver. Finally they reached the Pandit's house.
Rithika: This house only Nirbhay.
Nirbhay: Haan tk Get down.

They both got down and came to the door of the house. Nirbhay banged the door in his own style. A Middle age man opened the door and gave a not understanding look towards Nirbhay and when he saw Rithika he got a smile.
Pandit: Aap?
Rithika(with a smile): Haan mein kaise hain aap?
Pandit: Haan I am good. Aap?
Rithika: Haan even me I am doing good. Can we come in?
Pandit: Haan come.

He welcomed them inside the house and he showed the sofa for them to sit. They sat in the sofa.
Rithika: Panditji you need to do something for us?
Pandit(sitting opposite to them): Haan tell me.

Rithika saw Nirbhay where Nirbhay took some bundles of money from his pocket and kept in the tea poi.
Pandit:(not understanding); Aye..
Nirbhay: I am Nirbhay Singh I need your help to do that help let me give you 5 lakhs.
Pandit(almost opening his mouth): 5 lakhs.
Nirbhay: Haan 5 lakhs here is 2 lakhs advance once you do what I tell, you will get balance 3 lakhs.
Pandit was in deep thinking.
Rithika: Panditji if you get this money you can settle well in your life or else (giving a look to his house) you need to be always inside this small house. Please get this and do what Nirbhay is telling to.
Pandit(in thoughts):Even my family is scolding that I am not earning properly if I get this money know I can settle well.(seeing Nirbhay) Tk what should I do?
Nirbhay: That is it Panditji you need to call Ranveer's mother.
Pandit: Amba Vaghela?
Rithika: Haan she only.
Nirbhay: You need to call her and tell that for your sons welfare you should do a pooja today that too before noon 12.00 o clock so come to the temple with all the family members by 10.30. Tell her that Ranveer should not come as it is done for his welfare by others. Okay.
Pandit: But why should I ? (seeing Rithika) you were also in their family only know?
Rithika:(with a cunning look): Panditji do what you are told to other than that don't think anything more.
Pandit(in thoughts): Tk 5 lakhs is coming let us do it.(seeing Rithika as well Nirbhay) Let me.
Nirbhay: And make sure Ranveer should not come. Arrange for a pooja for them and do something and send them back okay.
Pandit: Tk let me.
Nirbhay: Now it is 8.15 call them by 8.45 and tell them to be in temple by 10.00 o clock. Now wait for half an hour.
Rithika:We can call now itself know?
Nirbhay:(going near her ears): Ranveer should leave the house know? Even if he is there means no problem but if he is not there means we won't have any problem or distractions in our plan.
Rithika: Haan tk.
They started to wait..
RV Mansion..
Ranveer was ready and was seeing his laptop. He was making sure the presentation is perfect sitting in the bed. Ishani came to the room with his breakfast. She silently came and kept the breakfast and left the room. Ranveer who was seeing and feeling her silence.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Can I tell her the truth or else she will be the same keeping her face without smile, coming to me and staying without talking.(his other mind) Nahi Ranveer you should not forget how Ishani got scared when she was kidnapped once and how long it took her to come back to Normal even if you say this that itself will kill her smile at least now she is happy with Raagini if she knows something wrong is going around her she will be living with fear.
Again making up his mind finalizing the Presentation he started to have his breakfast. After finishing his breakfast he started to walk in the corridor and came down and saw Amba who was playing with Raagini.
Amba: Ranveer..had your breakfast?
Ranveer: haan Maa I had let me leave to office.
Amba: Tk Dekhra.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Bye baby.

She gave her trademark cute smile to him giving his daughter a charming smile he started to walk towards the entrance of his house and left for his days work.
Nirbhay, Rithika and Pandit were waiting for the time to be 8.45 when the clock stuck in 8.45.
Nirbhay: Now call her and put the mobile in speaker.
Pandit: Haan.

Pandit took his mobile and dialed Amba's number and waited for her response. Amba who was near Baa and playing with Raagini.
Amba(seeing her mobile ringing): Arrey Panditji is calling.
Baa: Why he is calling now Amba?
Amba: Pata Nahi Baa.
Baa:Pick up the call Amba.
Amba(picking the call): Hello Panditji.
Pandit: haan Ambaji how are you?
Amba: Haan we are good. How are you?
Pandit: Haan I am good and need to tell about a pooja.
Amba: Pooja? when is it Panditji? and What pooja it is?
Pandit: There is a pooja need to be done today.
Amba(with a doubtful face): Pooja aach what pooja Panditji?
Pandit:According to astrology of Ranveer today all his family members need to perform a pooja for his welfare. Ranveer should not come as you are doing it for him so he no need to be here.
Amba:Ranveer's welfare.. If it is for his welfare let us do but you should have informed it yesterday itself know?
Pandit: Morning only I saw his astrology report and got to know it is to be done. Now time is 8.45 only you can come to our Lord Krishna temple by 10.30 Pooja should be done before 12.00 o clock.
Amba:Tk Pandiji let us come.
Pandit: haan subam.

He cut the call. Nirbhay and Rithika had a cunning smile hearing Amba's conversation.
Nirbhay:(got up): Tk perform the pooja as you said to their family let me give you the balance money in the evening.
Pandit: Tk.

They left his house and came to the car. Nirbhay getting inside the car Rithika sat beside him.
Amba(seeing Baa): Baa Pandit called for telling about a Pooja today.
Baa(with a doubtful face): What is there for Pooja today?
Amba: Haan that only I am also thinking but he is saying according to Ranveer's astrology today all his family members need to be in temple and perform that pooja for his welfare it seems he said Ranveer need not come so we no need to disturb him Baa.
Baa:If it for Ranveer's welfare let us.we have done what all Pandit has told us these many days let us do this also. Call all the family members and inform them.
Amba: Haan Baa (seeing inside)Pratik.
Pratik(came out of his room); Haan Kaki.
Amba; Ask all of them to come to hall know?
Pratik: Haan Kaki..

After 10 minutes all came to the hall. Ishani came where Raagini crawling came to her. She took her in her hands and they exchanged a smile.
Amba: Today we need to go to temple now so all get ready.
Ishani: Maa temple?
Amba: haan Ishani Pandit has told for a pooja for Ranveer's welfare so we need to be in temple by 10.30 if we start now only we can reach there so all take little time and get ready. (seeing Ishani) Let Raagini be with me you get ready Ishani.
Ishani:(with a doubtful face); Haaan

Ishani started to walk in the stairs and she came to the corridor. After walking two to three steps she took her mobile and called Ranveer. Ranveer who was up to enter his office seeing Ishani's call had a happy smile.
Ranveer(picking the call): Haan tell me angry bird?
Ishani: What did you call me?
Ranveer; Angry bird.
Ishani: Dekho don't call me like that.
Ranveer:If a person does not talk to her loved once if she does not smile at her loved ones then will anyone call her lovely bird no way they will call her only as angry bird so tell me my dear angry bird.
Ishani:Ranveer please stop playing.. I am serious.
Ranveer: kya hua?
Ishani: Nahi there is a pooja in temple today it seems Pandit called once you left the home. He asked all our family members to come to the temple. Now Maa has asked me to get ready. Shall I go with them or not?
Ranveer;(in a confirmed voice):Don't go be in home okay.
Ishani: But Ranveer what to tell to other? I am going with family only know let me go and come.
Ranveer: Ishani no means no without me no that is it.
Ishani: But Ranveer..
Ranveer:go and give the phone to Maa let me tell her.
Ishani:(with a disappointed face): Haan

She came to the hall and saw Amba.
Amba(seeing Ishani): You didn't get ready Ishani?
Ishani: Maa Ranveer wants to talk to you.(she gave the phone)
Amba:(getting the phone and keeping in ears) Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer; Maa you are going for Pooja it seems.
Amba: Haan Ranveer panditji told now only so we are leaving.
Ranveer: You all go Maa don't want Ishani let her be in home.
Amba: But Ranveer what is there in her coming with us? we all are there with her know?
Ranveer: Maa please don't want. Let her be in home with Raagini you all can leave.
Amba;(without understanding why):Tk Ranveer.

He cut the call and Amba gave the phone to Ishani.
Amba:Why Ranveer is telling you to be in home Ishani?
Ishani(with a smile): Don't know Maa but if he is saying there must be something its okay Maa let me be here you all leave. And take Mala also Maa.
Amba: Haan even I thought to take her with us.

As all came to the hall, Amba explaining about Ishani not coming with them finally somehow convincing all they started to move towards the entrance of the house. Nirbhay and Rithika were sitting in the car watching RV mansion. They got a smile seeing all the people coming towards the car.
Nirbhay(seeing driver); Get ready to follow them.
Ishani was holding Raagini where All got inside the car and was waving bye to Ishani. Ishani was lovingly showing bye to all where Raagini was smiling at them.The car started to leave RV Mansion.
Rithika:(in a shocked tone): Arrey what is this Ishani is not coming with them.
Nirbhay: Haan even I am thinking about it.(but a cunning smile came to his face) But don't worry we thought to isolate Ishani from her family members when they come out but now they themselves has isolated her. Now only Ishani is inside the house let me go inside the house and bring her and let us take her with us.
Rithika: Arrey what a idea Nirbhay? In all the ideas you made this is what is sounding good.
Nirbhay: But before that(seeing Raj) call another three henchmen Raj.
Raj: But Bhaiya only one woman know we both are enough.
Nirbhay: Arrey idiot for Ishani I myself is enough to manage we thought we will kidnap her in road suddenly the plan changed to manage these security we need three henchmen. Because managing three alone is something difficult if anyone fight well know that will result in a great problem we may get caught to police. So call them.
Raj: Tk Bhaiya let me
Haryana..
Aarthi taking breakfast in her hands where Uttam was walking with her.
Uttam: You will get to know about Ranveer know?
Aarthi: When I am coming out of Naina's room I will come with Information about Ranveer. Is that is okay?
Uttam: Haan if you get his information know within half an hour let me get his number.
Aarthi:Okay.

Aarthi knocked Naina's room.
Aarthi: Naina its me Aarthi didi. Open the door know..
She didn't open the door.
Aarthi: Naina it is almost 15 days I have seen you come on dear open the door.
After 20 minutes of banging the door. Naina slowly opened the door. Aarthi entered the door where Naina face was terrific to see. She has never seen her this much aggressive in these many years.
Aarthi(with a smile caressing Naina's cheeks): You are okay?
Naina: Haan mein tku keep the breakfast didi.
Aarthi(keeping the breakfast and seeing Ranveer's painting all around the room): Wow he is so handsome Naina..
Naina(bit blushing): Haan he is that much handsome didi I love him so much.
Aarthi: Haan you will get him soon but what you and Nirbhay Bhaiya have planned to get Ranveer?
Naina:you will get to know it soon didi(she was seeing the house where Ranveer stayed)
Aarthi(in thoughts): She won't tell that fine let me get to know Ranveer.(coming and putting her hands on Naina) Naina you are loving Ranveer but you have left it in hands of Nirbhay bhaiya. I am sure Nirbhay Bhaiya will do what you said but you should not leave Ranveer as it is.
Naina(with a questioning face):What should I do?
Aarthi(with a smile):See all the paintings this is itself telling how much you love him then you should know about him know? tell me what you know about him?
Naina(thinking her days with Ranveer): His name is Ranveer Vaghela. He said he came for some business meeting in Haryana that means he is doing business other than that...(she was stammering)
Aarthi:Did you see you are not knowing anything about him. You should somehow get to know about him. His mother, father, occupation everything. Then only when you get married to him you can have a best understanding with him.
Naina:(giving a smile after a stubbornness): Haan didi I should know all that (caressing her hair herself)but how didi?
Aarthi:Let me tell you how to get it.
Naina(coming and holding Aarthi's hand): Tell me didi please..
Aarthi: You know Rithika right hope she know more about Ranveer you call Bhaiya and ask him to make you talk to Rithika you can ask her if she gives you information about Ranveer that will be helpful for you to know about Ranveer.
Naina(with a happy smile): Let me do it now itself Didi.
Aarthi: Haan do it.

Naina took her mobile and called Nirbhay.
Nirbhay who was waiting for the henchmen to come in the car. His phone rang when he saw the display as Naina he was so happy.
Nirbhay(picking the call); Naina...
Naina:Bhaiya
Nirbhay: Tell me Naina today all your wishes will come true.
Naina: I know that Bhaiya you will do it but now I need to talk to Rithika give her number or..
Nirbhay: Arrey no need number and all Rithika is near me let me give the mobile.
Naina: haan

Aarthi was seriously watching Naina.
Nirbhay(giving the mobile to Rithika): Naina wants to talk to you.
Rithika(getting the phone) :Haan(keeping the phone in ears) haan tell me Naina how are you?
Naina: Haan I am fine Rithika. Rithika I need some information.
Rithika: What is it?
Naina: Rithika I need to know about Ranveer if I know about him well I can have a happy life with him after our marriage. You said you went to the level of marriage and all you should have known about Ranveer know can you tell me.
Rithika: What you need to know about him Naina?
Naina: Like his family, occupation something like that.
Rithika: His name is Ranveer Vaghela. He is doing business he is famous businessman in mumbai. He is the youngest businessman of the year. Shortly he is know as RV. His father name is Kailash Vaghela and Mother name is Amba Vaghela. And he is married,,
Naina(before Rithika could say): Don't want about that Rithika this is enough let me put down the call.

She cut the call.
Nirbhay: What happened?
Rithika:She wanted to know about Ranveer that is why she asked me.
Nirbhay: haan meri choti behan I never done anything till date but here after I should fulfill all her need. fine(with smile he got the mobile)

They started to wait for henchmen.
Naina with a blushing was seeing the house Ranveer stayed.
Aarthi(coming near her): Are you happy now?
Naina(with a happy smile): You know didi with your idea I smiled after these many days. I am so happy my Ranveer is a famous business man in Mumbai didi.How cute and handsome he is? How charming. He introduced himself as Ranveer Vaghela didi..
Naina was telling with happiness were Aarthi acted as though cherishing her happiness.
Naina: Now only I got to know he is called as RV in his business world didi.

Aarthi gave a happy smile hearing it.
Naina: And his Mother name is Amba Vaghela and father name is Kailash Vaghela my mother and father in law.
She was badly blushing.
Aarthi(caressing Naina's back): Happy for you Naina after these many days I am seeing your smile. You are blushing now happily have your breakfast.
Naina: Thank you didi with your idea I came to know something about my Ranveer and I am so happy.

Naina was at top of happiness, Aarthi giving a smile started to move out of the room with a successful smile.
Ishani who was so lonely in the house started to walk to her room with her daughter. She came to their room and made Raagini crawl in the floor. She locked the room so that she won't go out of the room. She came and sat in the bed.
Ishani: Pata nahi why Ranveer is telling these things to me. He is not telling it also he was never like this before but now he is ordering me(bit coming to Ranveer's voice) "No means no Ishani that is it"
As she was talking to herself there was a call in her mobile that was Ranveer's call.
Ishani(taking the phone in her hand):Don't know what new instruction he is going to give now.
Ishani(picking the call): Hello..
Ranveer: Hello..
Ishani: Haan tell me..
Ranveer: you are alone in home?
Ishani: If all are out from the house the person who are in home  will be surely alone Mr. Vaghela but by gods grace I have Raagini with me.
Ranveer:hmm tk what she is doing?
Ishani:Crawling.
Ranveer; Tk let her crawl I need to tell you something.
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer: Be safe and if you want anything call me.
Ishani: Haan tk.
Ranveer: Let me call you afterwards till all come be safe and once they come call me and inform me.
Ishani: Okay.
Ranveer: Let me cut the call.
Ishani: Haan
Ishani: Now a days he is not my husband he has turned to be my instructor. "Ishani don't do this", "don't do that" "don't go there. Be in home".Though I get anger on this behaviour but somewhere I love this protective nature of him.
Screen Freezes on Ishani's smile.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely one...
So finally arti got the information about ranveer ..I just hope that RV comes home on time and saved his love
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi,
                     Nice episode just love the ranveers attitude atlash aartu came to kbow abt rv hopeshe informs rv as early s possible the news of ritika n ranveer n ranveer saves ghis love just cant waitfor next episode... 😊 😳
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!
Fantastic chapter aarti so clever she know about ranveer and this nirbhy ritika playing a big game hope aarti inform ranveer before ishani kidnap by idiats...
Thanks for pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Lovely one...
So finally arti got the information about ranveer ..I just hope that RV comes home on time and saved his love

Ayesha thanks for the comment dear
ya Aarthi got to Ranveer is RV keep reading to know more dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi,
                     Nice episode just love the ranveers attitude atlash aartu came to kbow abt rv hopeshe informs rv as early s possible the news of ritika n ranveer n ranveer saves ghis love just cant waitfor next episode... 😊 😳

Hi Gudiya thanks for the comment dear happy that you loved the episode ya protective attitude of Ranveer ya finally Aarthi came to know about Ranveer keep reading dear let me update itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail