Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey dear dry for being late but m always
This was so cute I mean ragini is d cutest of all the people ishveer and their bond with their child is just too good
Nirbhay and ritika seems to b hell annoying people
I like that you give justification to each and every character
Ishveer can they stop being so romantic m so glad that u write such a well ishvee moments that makes us fall for them all over again
Update soon thnx fr pn

Hi dear no need sorry yaar reply me when you get time
glad that you loved Raagini and Ishveer in the FF
Nirbhay and Rithika stupid people cannot change at any point of their life
happy that you are okay with all the character sketch in my story
happy that you enjoyed Ishveer moments and that I made you fall in love with them all over again
ya let me update it keep reading
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 123
Ranveer who was smiling to himself thinking about the romantic moment they had some time before saw the mirror in front of him. When he looked his face in the mirror his face was so happy and was having a special glow.
Ranveer:(seeing his Mirror image): Not bad Ranveer you look so good when Ishani cares you, loves you. Haan these things only you were longing from your childhood know then if you get it to the extreme you will be surely happy.
When he was smiling talking to his image his cute little daughter was coming out of the sleep and she had a heavy cry.
Ranveer:(coming to her): Arrey baby you got up.
He was up to take her but found she has wet the bed. She was crying even more louder.
Ranveer: Baby its okay no need to cry for this.
She was shaking her legs in the air and was crying.
Ranveer:You won't hear my words you will want only your Mama haan meri beti hain na you will be like me only always want to be near your Mama.(he came out of their room) Ishani..Ishani.
Searching for her he almost came to the end of corridor at the same time Ishani was coming up and stood seeing Ranveer. Ishani bowed her head and was not able to see him the way they silently romance only came to her mind.
Ranveer: Raagini woke up she is crying and she has wet the bed so..
Ishani: Haan let me take care of it you go breakfast is ready.
Ranveer; Haan let me(he had a smile seeing the way she is talking without facing him) and let me leave to office.
Ishani: Haan.
Ishani crossed him and started to walk to their room. Ranveer started to walk down towards dinning table.As she was entering the room she was able to hear Raagini's crying.
Ishani(coming to her she took her): Kya hua baby? you have wet the bed tk no need to cry for this its natural in this age chalo shall we bath now? come on smile.
It took 20 minutes for Ishani to make her smile. She made her to take bath and she made her ready.
The day came to its evening 4.00 o clock.
Darjeeling...
Sharman and Parul were enjoying each and every bit of their honeymoon.They were in Singamari, They were getting ready to have a Passenger Rope way ride.
Goshi: This is your Rope way get in this and enjoy this ride. Traveling in this you can get the Panoramic view of Darjeeling. It is 45 minutes travel and you will need to get down in Single Bazar let me come in the next Rope way behind you. Honeymoon couple enjoy it in loneliness.
Sharman(giving a smile): Thank you Goshi
Parul was in her Salwar Kameez they were wearing Jacket which looked so good for them and they were exactly a honeymoon couple. They got inside the Rope way and they sat in the Rope way. Parul was bit nervous Sharman was sitting near her. He was so happy seeing the down view of Darjeeling. It was full of green valley and mountains. As the Rope way was raising its height they were in 7000 ft above..
Parul(as the height raises held Sharman's hand firmly):Ouch.
Sharman(who was seeing the valley down seeing her holding his hands): Arrey kya hua? you got scared?
Parul: (she was closing her eyes tightly): Haan I am bit scared of heights.
Sharman(making fun): Really but the way you are closing your eyes does not look like you are bit scared it is like you are completely scared.
Parul: Haan I am..
Sharman (with a smile held her hand with his other hand): Parul can I tell you something?
Parul(still closing her eyes and holding his hands): Haan..
Sharman: Whenever we are scared to face something we need to take another person with us because when we face the task together the fear will get vanished and the company will give us the strength to complete the task successfully. So now holding my hand please open you eyes...

Parul was slowly opening her eyes and saw around her and held Sharman's hand more tightly and again saw him.
Sharman(with a smile): Tk hold me tightly and let me tell you something with this your complete fear will vanish.
Parul:(with a fear filled face): Kya?
Sharman: (making her comfortable to hold his hand and with other hand he took bunch of roses from his jacket and showed it front of her face): Its for you..

Parul was seeing him with love the fear she had sometime before was completely lost.
Sharman: Now can you leave my hand for a while? Don't fear I will be near you always..
Parul with a smile she took her hand, Sharman got up and he sat on his knees in the Rope way floor and held the bunch of roses in front of her.
Sharman(with a smile): I really like you Parul. I may fight with you, I may argue with you, I may sometime act stupid but I want to be always in your life and heart. I will share all your happiness and sadness. I will make you happy with my presence and I will love you for ever and trust you forever.you have already said I love you to me during Uttrayan pooja kite flying (Episode 70 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #1). Now I am saying I love you Parul will you love me?
Parul(with a happy smile getting the roses): Haan I do Sharman.
Sharman with a happy smile got up and sat near her.
Sharman: Fear is gone and I have proposed being in a Rope way so you can rest your head in my shoulders know?
Parul with a happy smile rested her head in his shoulders. Where Romantically enjoying their Rope way ride.
The day came to its late evening.
Haryana..Nirbhay's house.
Aarthi came to her mother's room.
Aarthi: Maa what have you decided about Naina? She is inside the room for more than 15 days.
Nirbhay's mother: Its her decision Aarthi. I talked to her yesterday she said she has kept a demand to Nirbhay and once that demand is fulfilled she will come out of the room.
Aarthi: What is that demand Maa?
Nirbhay's mother: She is not telling it to me even I have asked Nirbhay he is also not telling.
Aarthi:(in thoughts): It should be surely regarding Ranveer or Ishani for getting Ranveer only Naina is doing all these drama. But we cannot know what they are up to these people won't disclose it that easily at least I should get to know about Ranveer and get in touch with him.
Nirbhay's mother:Aarthi what are you thinking?
Aarthi: No Maa Naina is inside the room that is her decision but what have you decided about Naina?
Nirbhay's mother: Naina happiness is important she is deeply in love with Ranveer. Ranveer is looking so good and handsome he will be the perfect match for our Naina so whatever Naina does to get him let me support her. You will also know?
Aarthi: Haaan Maa sure she is my sister. But we should not leave Ranveer as it is in the aspect of Naina. We should make Naina know about Ranveer then only when she gets married she will be able to completely understand him and she can have a happy life with him.
Nirbhay's mother: (thinking a while): Haan you may be right Naina has left it as it is in the hands of Nirbhay. Let Nirbhay do what he has to do but Naina should know about Ranveer but how?
Aarthi:(with a helping smile); Let me go to Naina and talk to her Maa.
Nirbhay's mother: Haan okay Aarthi she likes you so much so she will allow you and talk to you.
Aarthi:Tk Maa let me leave now tomorrow morning let me talk to her.
Nirbhay's mother(giving a smile): Haan Aarthi.

Aarthi came out of the room where Uttam was waiting hearing all the conversation of Aarthi and her mother. They came some distance
Uttam: What are you up to Aarthi?
Aarthi: Uttam their wishes are something stupid I care for my sister how can I let Naina marry to a married man. Ranveer is married and Ishani is a nice woman I won't let anything happen to Ishani as well life of Naina. Without getting caught to Bhaiya let me move the coins.
Uttam: I cannot understand you.
Aarthi: Wait till tomorrow morning tomorrom morning you will get to know the details of Ranveer.
Uttam again gave a not understanding look where Aarthi had a happy smile.
It was night 9.00 o clock.
Nirbhay: Do you know any of the Pandit of Ranveer's family?
Rithika: Haan I know.He is his family Pandit they will abide by all his words.
Nirbhay: You have his number?
Rithika: I don't have his number but once when there was a Pooja I and Ranveer went to book him that time I went to his house.
Nirbhay: You remember his house?
Rithika: Haan
Nirbhay: We need to meet that Pandit.
Rithika: But why?
Nirbhay: Wait and see tomorrow morning we are going to that Pandit.
Rithika: Okay.

RV Mansion.
All finishing their dinner was retiring to their room. Ranveer, Ishani with Raagini, Amba were walking in the corridor.
Amba:You know Ranveer after Raagini came to our house everything is going good.
Ranveer:(stopping and turning Amba to him):Can I tell you one thing Maa?
Amba: Haan Dekhra.

Ishani was standing near them with Raagini who was smiling holding Ishani's neck.
Ranveer: You know when you had misunderstandings with your Bahu (he gave a look to Ishani) she should have realized earlier that the elders people want is a grandchild but she was late.
Amba: Haan really Ishani Ranveer is right. Elders happiness is grandchildren might be if we have got it early (seeing Ishani) you would have not undergone any hurdles in your life.
Ishani: Maa it will all come when god decides it for us. Now you got your Pothi know and I am happy that her smile is giving you all happiness.
Amba: Haan Ishani...

When they were having the conversation there was a huge cry heard they all saw the direction it was from Disha's room. Krish was crying.
Disha: What is your problem Krish? you will be crying crying crying..other than this you never know anything?
Ishani: Maa Krish is crying hope he is missing Parul can I go and see..
Amba: Let me come.

As Ishani and Amba started to walk Ranveer followed them. Amba and Ishani with Raagini entered the room and Ranveer stood in the entrance. Manas was trying to calm him down and Disha was at her high temper.
Ishani: What happened Manas? Why Krish is crying?
Manas: Don't know Ishani suddenly he started to cry.
Amba: Is he not feeling well he is terribly crying.
Disha(with a top anger): He will be feeling well only I am not feeling well because of him crying crying.
Ishani: Disha its okay it is natural for babies.
Disha: If you can please stop him Ishani.. He is crying always.
Ishani(seeing Manas); Manas make him sit in the bed
Ranveer was staring at Ishani with a smile as he was sure she will do some magic and make Krish stop crying. He rested his shoulders in the wall and was admiring his Juliet.
Manas made Krish sit in the bed and he was crying like anything his face was so reddish as he was crying a lot. Ishani made Raagini sit near him. Raagini was smiling seeing Ishani.
Ishani: Raagini baby now see Krish and smile.(she made her turn to Krish and sit she was smiling at him).
Krish was calming down a bit but the tears did not stop.
Ishani(seeing Krish): You know you look so good only when you are smiling not while you are crying. If you smile it will make all the others smile around you. So you will be happy as well others.(she smiled at him)
Krish was bit okay now and bit hitting the bed his cry was stopped.
Ishani:(seeing Raagini): Now Raagini tell Krish how to cry less and smile more.
Raagini was smiling and crawling and raising her tiny hands she wiped a tear drop in Krish face. Krish laughed at a while.
All were out of speech that how Raagini is listening to Ishani and she is understanding her mother so much. How the way Ishani is able to make babies smile.
Ishani: That is my boy keep smiling and good night(seeing Raagini) chalo baby let us go to sleep.
Ranveer(was completely lost in Ishani): This is what makes me mad for you Ishani how you are able to control all with your love.
Manas: Thanks Ishani
Ishani: That is okay Manas let me leave.

She took Raagini Amba and Ishani came out and Ishani gave a look to Ranveer he stood properly and was up to walk.
Amba: You are really a good mother Ishani. See how you are able to know the children so well.
Ishani gave a smile to Amba.
Amba: Tk let me go to sleep good night(seeing Raagini)Good night Raagini.
She smiled at her Dadi.
Ishani:Good night Maa.
Ranveer: Good night Maa.

Amba giving a smile started to walk towards her room. Ranveer slowly walked where Ishani walked beside him without a word. Raagini was starting to rub her eyes and was keeping her head in Ishani's shoulders.
Ishani: come sleep now baby.
They were silently walking and they came to their room. Ishani was caressing Raagini's back and was making her comfortable to sleep. She came and sat in the bed and started to make Raagini sleep. Ranveer locked the room and came to the bed and sat beside her. There was pin drop silence in the room.
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani was silently caressing Raagini.
Ranveer:Ishani please I need to talk to you.
Ishani(in a low voice): Let her sleep then let us talk.
Ranveer(got a smile but he hided): Haan

It took almost 30 minutes for Raagini to fall asleep. Ranveer saw her where Ishani made her sleep in the bed.
Ishani: Tell me..
Ranveer: I know you are angry on my behavior in mall. Actually I was busy on that day Ishani that is why I took you to office and because of that Raagini cried a lot sorry.
Ishani:You were busy means you should only go to office Ranveer why did you take me there? you should have allowed me to go with Devarsh and Disha but you didn't do it. at least you should have given me your car with your driver to drop me you didn't do that too. You was stubborn in your decision that I should be with you.
Ranveer: Keeping you with me is not a fault okay you are my wife and I have all the rights to keep you with me.
Ishani:Did you see your stubbornness now.See the way you are talking. The thing you think should happen you will never worry who is crying or who is getting worried. Because of you Raagini cried a lot on that day.Did you worry about it?
Ranveer(silently hearing); Haan I worried about her. She is daughter for me too not only for you. Haan let me accept it she is so close to you and she needs you.
Ishani:I really don't know what is in your mind now tell me what is your problem?
Ranveer;Dekho Ishani let me tell you when time comes okay I am not sure about certain things once I get confirmed let me tell you.
Ishani:(with a stubborn face): You won't tell Ranveer you won't. You are showing your male ego now a days. I am happy that you are protecting me where ever I go but for that why are you hurting Raagini.
Ranveer; see its not my male ego and all..
Ishani;Tk then tell me the truth or tell what is in your mind?
Ranveer:Nothing like that actually..
Ishani:You cannot right then don't try to talk to me.Good night.

She switched off the lights and laid beside Raagini. Ranveer was having a confused face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapters Saakshi... πŸ‘
Love kills all the silence that dwell between the love birds... I am glad that IshVeer got their kisses after a serious argument... β˜ΊοΈ

Sherman Parul romance is also nice... They are a bit serious people in life so I guess they have their own inhibitions and are taking their own time to be comfortable with each other... πŸ˜Š

IshVeer have all type fire between them though...  πŸ˜†

Happy to see that Uttam and Aarti wants to help them... Finding sanity among the enemies of IshVeer's lives is like finding a needle among the pile of straws... πŸ‘

I really liked the way RV safeguarded Ishu.. His ways matched up the standards of RV... Poor guy is tensed about Ishu's safety...

Raagini is cute really cute and so are her ways ... Amba is such a relief in ur story dear...   

Hope Ishani finds out soon why Ranveer reacted the way he did before its too late...  πŸ€“
*Fingers crossed* πŸ˜Š

All in all lovely chapters... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Happy Mahashivratri 2 u dear... Sorry, I am late... πŸ˜Š

Happy Women's day to u... May all ur wishes come true...

Good luck...

With loads of love β€οΈ
Pooja.. 
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

He is the god who I see everyday
He is the power that keeps me going
He is the one who shares all my worries and happiness
He is the one who gave me what I am today.

With the Blessing of Lord Shiva I started to write and He has
given me beautiful, honest,loving friends cum readers
To all the readers and friends of RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS
A HAPPY MAHASHIVARATRI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.

same 2 u sakshi😊
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely one sakshi,,,, baby ragini 's crawl,,and ranveer ishani silence roamnce...it was soo blissful to read. the way yu describe their baby actions of ragini were awesomme and ishani ranveer cute nok jhok. so lovely to read, and am waiting for angry wala rv scene. HAPPY MAHA SHIVARATRI DEAR.. Take care keep update ALSO HAPPY WOMENS DAY SAKSHIEdited by shaktiluvradz - 8 years ago
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a big thank you for bringing the chapter and keeps us alive by giving us our ishveer in form of ff .
lovely update 
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!
Mindblowing chap ishveer silent but doing romance their eyelock ur write ishveer every moment so beautiful superb...
Sharamn and parul so shy couple they not share much their feeling toword eachother but comfortable with eachother and uttam aarti good people they want too help ishveer hope they know about ranveer
Raagini understand her mother so much really ur describe raagini and ishani bond very well i loved it
And Happy Woman day... ur got a more success...
Thanks for pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Wonderful chapters Saakshi... πŸ‘

Love kills all the silence that dwell between the love birds... I am glad that IshVeer got their kisses after a serious argument... β˜ΊοΈ

Sherman Parul romance is also nice... They are a bit serious people in life so I guess they have their own inhibitions and are taking their own time to be comfortable with each other... πŸ˜Š

IshVeer have all type fire between them though...  πŸ˜†

Happy to see that Uttam and Aarti wants to help them... Finding sanity among the enemies of IshVeer's lives is like finding a needle among the pile of straws... πŸ‘

I really liked the way RV safeguarded Ishu.. His ways matched up the standards of RV... Poor guy is tensed about Ishu's safety...

Raagini is cute really cute and so are her ways ... Amba is such a relief in ur story dear...   

Hope Ishani finds out soon why Ranveer reacted the way he did before its too late...  πŸ€“
*Fingers crossed* πŸ˜Š

All in all lovely chapters... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Happy Mahashivratri 2 u dear... Sorry, I am late... πŸ˜Š

Happy Women's day to u... May all ur wishes come true...

Good luck...

With loads of love β€οΈ
Pooja.. 

Hi Pooja,

As usual lovely comment dear loved it.
Ya they cannot stop loving each other and happy that you loved that silent romance

Happy that you guys accepted Sharman and Parul pair ya it will take time for each
other as you said bit serious people but lets see

Glad loved Ishveer's love in my FF

I am not interested in complete negative people in the story hence I made
this Uttam and Aarthi character positive and so glad you liked the idea

RV is always a man to safeguard Ishani ya he got his RV brain

Happy that you enjoyed Raagini and accepted her character Amba I really hated
her in the show like anything when she again took her negativity I set this track
when we had milan track hence I tried to keep her positive and happy that you
all liked it

Keep reading to know how Ishani will come to know and happy that you enjoyed
the chapter

Ya its okay dear thanks for the Shivratri wishes

Thanks for women's day wishes and wish you a happy women's day may
you see may laurels in the upcoming days

Love you dear Pooja
sakshi5050 thumbnail

😊😊