Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 113
Ranveer came to the ground and he came to Parekh's side.
Ranveer(giving a smile to Sharman): You did a great job Sharman. Awesome play man.
Sharman: Thank you but I know your playing skill in Cricket you will be rocking the ground.
Ranveer(with a doubtful face saw Amba and Laxmi in the opposite side in thoughts): you only know my skill in cricket but you don't know my Maa and Maasi's skill. Don't know what they are up to in batting.
Sharman(shook Ranveer's shoulders): Ranveer kya hua
?
Ishani even saw Ranveer with a doubt.
Ranveer: Kuch nahi let us see game can change any time. (seeing Ishani) Tk Ishani let me take Raagini there you all will come for fielding know? Only Kaka will be here she may cry let me be near Maa
Ishani:(with a smile): Haan Ranveer let me bring the walker.
Ranveer with a lovely face took his daughter in his embrace. She rested her head in his shoulders with a smile in her face he started to walk, Ishani followed him with the walker. They came to Vaghela's side.
Amba: Arrey meri Pothi aav aav...
Ishani(giving a smile to all kept the walker): Chalo baby sit.
Ranveer made her sit in the walker.
Ishani: Tk Maa play well and see Raagini too..
Amba; Haan Ishani we will..

She wished all the best and turned to Ranveer who was standing behind her. Giving a smile to him She showed a thumbs up to him. Ranveer shook his head as okay with a lovely smile. Ishani started to move to the opposite side.
Baa(coming to the center): Now it is Vaghela's batting.
Krisha:So their target is 174 in 10 overs that is 60 balls shall we start?

All cheered with a chorus.
Ranveer(seeing Amba,Laxmi, Kailash and Parul): Play well we should reach the target.
Ranveer and Laxmi came to the ground with bat in their hand.
Mithesh: The people going to bat first is Ranveer and Laxmi.
Sharman was up to bowl where Pratik was wicket keeping and Ishani, Devarsh, Chaitali were fielding.
Mithesh: Now Sharman Parekh is going to bowl the first ball..
Ranveer was in the position to face the ball. Sharman bowled the first ball where Ranveer hit the ball that was a 4.
Mithesh: Well done Ranveer that was 4..
Sharman bowled the next ball where Ranveer gave a 6
Mithesh: Wow Ranveer its a 6..
Sharman bowled the next ball where Ranveer hit the ball it was up to four where Ranveer was up to run for a run Laxmi was admiring the bat in her hand. The ball was stopped by Ishani before it reaches the boundary.
Mithesh: There is no run for the ball..
Ranveer: (in thoughts): Now I cannot say anything to Maasi I should manage this over somehow.

Sharman bowled another three ball where Ranveer gave all the balls as 4.
Baa: So at the end of first over it is 22 for no loss for Vaghela's
Ranveer smiled and came to Laxmi.
Ranveer(in low voice): Maasi what are you doing?
Laxmi: Came for hitting the ball with bat but only you are doing it(with a doubt face) when I should bat Ranveer?
Ranveer(without knowing what to do look): Maasi you should run when the ball is running towards the boundary.
Laxmi: For What Ranveer?
Ranveer(bit frustrated voice): Maasi you told you will do well in batting?
Laxmi: Arrey even now I am saying the same allow me I will hit the ball.
Ranveer: Tk Maasi now you go to the position and start batting and if ball is not a boundary or when the ball is running towards the boundary you should run and score runs okay.
Laxmi(shaking her head): Haan haan.
Baa: Ranveer can we continue
Ranveer: haan Baa.
Laxmi came to the position and she smiled to Ranveer. Ranveer shook his head with a expectation. Sharman was bowling this over again. He bowled the first ball where Laxmi hit the ball the ball was crossing Ishani where Laxmi started to run behind the ball. Ranveer was shocked with a comedy reaction.
Ranveer: Arrey why she is running behind the ball?
Sharman: Ishani get the ball soon..
Ishani(taking the ball and throwing to Sharman as well seeing Laxmi): Maasi why are you here go soon or else...

Before she could complete the sentence Sharman hit the stump.
Mithesh: Its a wicket for Vaghela's
Laxmi came with a smile to Ranveer.
Laxmi: Did I run well Ranveer? Ranveer dekhra what is Wicket they are often saying that word?
Ranveer(with a heavy breathing and shocked reaction): You are not allowed you play anymore Maasi go and sit with Maa.
Laxmi with a smile to Ranveer moved to the chair.
Next Kailash came with the bat .
Ranveer(to Kailash): Papa play well..
kailash: haan Ranveer.

Kailash was in the position to play the game. Sharman bowled 4 balls again where all were 4 hit by Kailash. And Sharman bowled the last ball of the over where they got one run by running as the ball was stopped by Devarsh before reaching the boundary.
Baa: At the end of 2nd over Vaghela's are 39 for 1.
Ranveer was now in the position to play the game. Devarsh came and bowled the ball. He bowled the over first 3 balls were 6 hit by Ranveer,
Mithesh: Hat rick hits by Ranveer you are rocking.
Where Devarsh bowled the next ball they took one by running as Ishani stopped the ball before reaching the boundary.
Kailash came to the position where Devarsh bowled the balance two balls where Kailash hit 4 for both the balls.
Baa: It is 66 for 1 at the end of 3rd over for Vaghela's
Kailash was playing the game again where Devarsh bowled the 4th over. He bowled the ball where the first 3 ball they were only able to take one run for each. Now Ranveer was in the position to face the balls where he gave two fours for the next two balls. And the last ball they took one run.
Baa:At the end of 4th over it is 78 for 1.
Sharman: Chalo Ishani you can bowl now.
Ishani(with happiness): Haan Bhaiya.

Ishani came with the ball in her hand she smiled at Ranveer.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Ranveer think about Ishani's kiss you will automatically play the game.
Ranveer was hitting the bat in the ground and was ready for Ishani's ball. She bowled the balls where all the balls were soft  like her. Ranveer was able to hit 4's in all the balls.
Mithesh: That was a lovely over for Vaghela they are 102 for 1 in the end of 5th over.
Ishani with a smile to Ranveer moved to fielding giving the ball to Pratik.
Pratik came to bowl where Ranveer was facing the ball.Sharman was wicket keeping. In the first five ball they were able to take only one runs each. Kailash was facing the last ball of the over where pratik bowled the ball. Kailash gave a huge hit where the ball was caught by Devarsh.
Devarsh:That is it out..
Kailash(with a smile): Tk Ranveer play..
Ranveer:Done a great job Papa.

Kailash shaking the head moved to sit where Parul was coming to bat.
Mithesh:In the end of 6th over it is 107 for 2 In 7th over it is Parul Parekh entering the ground.
Ranveer(to parul): Be relaxed and give your best Parul.

Pratik was again bowling the over. parul came to face the ball where Pratik bowled the first ball it was a 4.
Mithesh:Super hit by Parul its a 4.
Sharman(standing behind her for wicket keeping): Be cool Parul
Parul: haan

Pratik bowled the rest 5 balls where they took one for all the ball.The fielding were excellent by Parekh's.
Baa:At the end of 7th over it is 116 for 2.
Devarsh came to bowl where Ranveer was in the position to hit the ball. He bowled the first ball where Ranveer hit a 4. Devarsh bowled the 4 balls where all were 1 runs by them. Parul came to face the ball where Devarsh bowled the last ball of the over the ball directly hit the stump behind Parul.
Mithesh: Another wicket for Vaghela's at the end of 8th over it is 124 for 3.
parul(to Ranveer): Sorry Bhaiya..
Ranveer: Arrey its okay dear chalo..
Amba came to the ground with the bat.
Ranveer(to Amba); Maa you just stand here let me play the over.
Amba: haan tk but at least one ball I should hit.
Ranveer: Haan you can when I am calling you you should run to the place I am standing while I am hitting the balls okay.

Amba shook her head as okay.
Sharman bowled the over where Ranveer was seriously worried as Amba was unable to run as per his instruction. They left all the ball there was no runs in that over.
Mithesh:No runs for Vaghela's in this over Final over which is going to decide the winner.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer); What happen to him? He won't be this much struggling in cricket.

Ranveer came to face the ball. Sharman bowled the ball. In the four ball  Ranveer gave all the balls as 6's.
Mithesh:Awesome.
Sharman bowled the next ball where Ranveer..
Ranveer: maa come..
Amba correctly came to the place and she came to face the ball.
Mithesh: The last ball of the game.
Sharman with a smile bowled the ball where Amba hit the ball with full force the ball was in the air where Ishani got the ball.
Amba(with a smile to Ishani): You caught it well Ishani..
Mithesh: That is it..
Baa: Finally it is 149 for 4 by vaghela's So Parekh's won the game by 25 runs.

Ranveer with a fun angry face came to Amba.
Amba(with a smile); I said know I will bat well She how Ishani was able to catch the ball.
Ranveer: Maa it is out. you are out.
Amba: Arrey if your Papa catches only it is out if Ishani catches how will it be out?
Ranveer(unable to make her understand look): Maa you used to watch cricket with us know?
Amba: Haan I used to but you all will be shouting but I have seeing by understanding the game. Tk now ask them to bowl.
Ranveer: Maa game over they won..

Amba seeing all the Parekh's happily smiling and hugging each other.
Amba: its okay Ranveer what is there in it in a family we should not see winner and loser.
Ranveer(with a worried smile); What a Moral Maa.
Amba giving a smile to him started to move. Ranveer came to Sharman he shook his hand with his hand.
Ranveer: Nice Man.
Ranveer hugged Devarsh, Pratik and Chaitali and he came to Ishani.
Ranveer(seeing some other side): When should I take you in my hand?
Ishani: So you accepted that you lost?
Ranveer: Haan tell me when should I take you in my hand and stand for half an hour.
Ishani(with a smile): Let us see in the night now (pinching his cheeks without to others notice)You played so well but what happened?
Ranveer: Let me tell you afterwards it is a big story now can we have lunch?
Ishani(giving a smile): Haan chalo.
Ishani took Raagini and Ranveer was walking behind her with the walker. All the people were going inside the house with a happy moments memory.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No! The Vaghelas lost! :( :( :( Chalo, it's okay :D :D Laxmi was fun! xD xD Cricket khelna nai aata :D :D Let's see what is gonna happen with Ishani and Ranveer now :P :P
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a funny match and the best part was of masis part.it was very funny.lovely update.
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Awesoo... update Sakshi! Its was really funny match read this chap i'm laugh like crazy thanks god indian cricket team me vaghela family nhi hai warna fans ka kya hota. So parekh win now interest to see ishveer challenging romance...
Keep writing & thanx for pm
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi., loved the episode., its been a funny match and ranveer expression.. Superb., Waiting for the next one dear😊
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
so finally parekhs are winner ... wonderful epi πŸ˜Š
NidsJ thumbnail
Nice one Sakshi... ⭐️

Ranveer... our poor baby... maa aur maasi ne uski watt laga di... akela kya kya karta bechara... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and now time for punishment for him from Ishaani's side... 😳 😳 sounds interesting... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

No! The Vaghelas lost! :( :( :( Chalo, it's okay :D :D Laxmi was fun! xD xD Cricket khelna nai aata :D :D Let's see what is gonna happen with Ishani and Ranveer now :P :P

Hi Aarushi ya with that team how could Ranveer will yaar glad you loved Laxmi in his chapter. Ya they are totally unaware of cricket ya keep reading dear loved the comment ❀️
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi ayesha thanks for the comment and glad you liked the episode keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

It was a funny match and the best part was of masis part.it was very funny.lovely update.

Hi Naush thanks for the comment dear loved the comment happy that you liked the episode and enjoyed Laxmi part keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰