Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Waiting for rv to save her πŸ˜³
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Nice chap... this girl naina i hate her so much yaar hope ranveer save her before nirbhy come..
Thanx for pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot and lots of hug dearπŸ€—πŸ€—
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erasa

greetings sakhshi 

what is this yaar? this is called cliff hanger and i am damn excited for the upcoming twist that you gave to the story next .
first of all really sorry for reviweing late with your chapter but so far in this chapter this is the best .

Hi Erasa thanks for the comment. sorry for giving such a cliff hanger situation just to make you all interested towards the story. Ya we will have some drama for the reunion bear me for that/

You have reviewed now that is more than enough for me happy that I have a reader like you . Happy that you liked the chapter and got interested with the plot I have kept keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Yr naina she is dumbo ...I will kill her 😑 BTW good epi and hope he will save ishani before nirbhays arrival 😊

Bit hectic character this Naina will be in my FF even in the show. Keep cool yaar our Ishveer love will overcome anything. happy that you liked the episode ya he will save Ishani but have to face a difficult phase will be bit dramatic bear me keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

Waiting for rv to save her πŸ˜³

After a long time I am receiving your comment happy for that first and ya rv will save Ishani but will be bit dramatic bear me for that keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi! Nice chap... this girl naina i hate her so much yaar hope ranveer save her before nirbhy come..
Thanx for pm

Hi Paige happy for the comment loved the you liked the plot I have set. Ya Naina will be a new hectic character for my FF. Ranveer will save her but will be bit dramatic bear me for that keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my dear friends,
 I am so happy today as I am going to pen down my 100th episode of "Ranveer's unsaid feelings". I need to thank all the people who supported me through out the phase of my story. I never expected these many friends, readers, views, likes, comments when I started the story 4 months back. But you all made it possible. Even when I was up to finish this FF you guys didn't accept it and you all supported me so well. With all your readings you made my Nothing into something.

Special thanks to:
1.Amazing3,Ayesha,Aarushi,Butifuleyes,Paige,Malsa,Naush,Roshini, Zenab,for giving comments daily to my story. You people gave me encouragement through your comments daily which made me to reach this episode today.

2.Aastha,Dvprt418.py,Isha,Priyanka,ShadikaIshveer,Cuteii, Shakthiluvradz,VC288 For giving me long comments analyzing each and every part of my story though I get your comments less but when I get your comments I get the complete comments for all the episodes hence thank you guys for being my support system.

3.Dr.Sonia,Mas123,Nidsj,Priyanka for likes you give to my episodes daily. You never missed to like my stories In all my episodes your likes will be visible which gives me happiness. Thank you so much for following my story and liking my story till date.

4. Thank you so much for my most heart touched show Meri Aashiqui tumse hi for making me a writer. It made nothing into something. I am feeling bad that the show is ending but will surely protest to get Season 2 with all my effort.

5. Last by not the least thank you so much for the silent readers of my story I don't know you guys but thanks for reading it which increases view of my post. Thank you so much.

Thank you to all the sweethearts that supported me and accepted me as your friend. More than friends I face daily you guys who I have never seen making me so close to my heart.so to all of you
A HEARTY THANK YOU FROM YOUR SAKSHI. Thank you guys.
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 100(My Centenary Episode)
Note: Valentines day Special Episode.
With a unsuccessful face Ranveer slowly walked to his house. The door was open where he pushed the door with dull face and entered the house. Pratik came with a smile.
Pratik: Ranveer(seeing behind him)where is Ishani? Ishani , Ishani (he came till entrance and didn't find Ishani getting doubt coming back to Ranveer) Where is Ishani Ranveer?
Ranveer:I was not able to get her today Pratik
Pratik: Why Ranveer? what happened there?

Ranveer: I didn't get caught by any Henchmen. I caught up with Naina. She thought I came to propose her. She is herself making decisions about me don't know how to handle her.
Pratik: What about Ishani? Did you at lease see her?
Ranveer: I went till her room. Rithika was talking rudely to Ishani as I was hiding to safeguard myself I was not able to see Ishani before I could see Ishani, Rithika locked the room outside and took the key. But Ishani is got up in a bad situation.
Pratik: Kya Nirbhay is harassing her He is not here then what?
Ranveer: He will come by tomorrow .He has planned to get Ishani tomorrow Night. (holding the chair tightly) How dare?
Pratik: How we are going to get Ishani Ranveer?
Ranveer: The problem is growing big if I didn't get caught with Naina I would have some how got Ishani but now the situation has grown so weird. But I will get back Ishani that is sure (with a confident look) Wait and watch the HIDE AND SEEK final move
Ishani was sitting in the room and was crying like anything.
Ishani: What is problem with these people? Will this Nirbhay get only me in this world? Rithika being a woman how she is able to destroy another woman's respect?. I will never allow any other man to get me.(She wiped her tears with a confidence).
The Sun raised in the morning indicated the beginning of the day and said that it is the 14th day that is final day of Nirbhay's countdown .Ishani opened her eyes where she was looking so pale and tiered. She slept so late fearing for the night that is going to come. She slowly got up and saw the rays that hardly entered through the closed window.
Ishani(with a emotional voice):Bhagwan now I could not see you also properly. But only one wish please protect me. Aye Nirbhay insane nahi hain aye Janwar hain. please protect me please (where without control her voice broke into crying but with no other way making herself okay she wiped her tears). She got herself ready and as usual was sitting with a worried face without knowing what is going to happen. The fear was tearing her heart like anything.
The day came to its afternoon.
Naina was so happy and her face was full of red where she was so happy seeing Ranveer's painting in front of her. She was smiling without control. Aarthi and her mother entered Naina's room.
Aarthi(seeing Naina who didn't notice them and then a glance to Ranveer's painting): Hmmm so finally my sister has fallen in deep love
Where Naina coming to the world saw both her mother and sister standing with fun making face.
Naina: Maa, didi kuch nahi.
They both sat in the bed.
Nirbhay's mother: Did he propose you back Naina?
Naina: He will tell it maa. Maa I am so lucky to get him I will not give him to anyone. He is a dream hero to me. I love him with all my care and affection. His smile, charming look, eyes everything is lovely. I love him so much maa. I cannot imagine a life with a person other than him.
Nirbhay's mother: We will surely make you get married to him. Tell him to propose quickly then only we can tell Nirbhay about it or else we will show your painting to Nirbhay.
Naina:Nahi Maa not now please maa after he proposes me But Maa you have accepted my love but I don't know about his family if they are against love marriage means.
Nirbhay's mother: We will make them convince if they are not accepting means we will fight this whole world and bring him to you.
Aarthi: haan Naina we will fight this whole world for your happiness your happiness is only needed my lovely sister
Where Aarthi and Naina hugged each other with a sisters smile.
The day drawn to evening. Ranveer was watching Nirbhay's house with sharp look where Nirbhay's car came and stood in front of his house. Nirbhay got out of the car and started to walk inside the house.
Ranveer(with anger in thoughts): I don't even like a man eyeing my Ishani but you are trying to get her Nirbhay. No way You have stole my property. Even I can lose any property to you but not my Ishani. When a Villain can do this much a hero can do so much wait and watch.
Pratik: Ranveer your staff has brought our Scorpio car as you said. For what you want that car Ranveer?
Ranveer:To escape from here.
Pratik: But we can use our car right?

Ranveer:No now you are going to leave in our car along with the staff who has come now.
Pratik: But why should I leave Ranveer? and leaving you in this situation no Ranveer I cannot.
Ranveer(holding Pratik's shoulders): Dekho Pratik actually I was up to come alone to Haryana as our family insisted to take someone only I took you along with me. But you have helped me so well till today. (turning to other side) today anything can happen in the way to protect Ishani. Naina already know we are in opposite house and she knows you too. If they try to attack with henchmen I can protect Ishani but at the same time I cannot rescue you too. If they harm you it may risk your life so now start to Mumbai and reach safely okay.

pratik: But Ranveer..
Ranveer: Dekho Pratik I will come to Mumbai with Ishani by tomorrow night or by next day night. I will inform you through some way after getting Ishani with me okay.
pratik(with unsatisfied face nodded yes): But why you wanted Scorpio car?
Ranveer: We may get in a situation to be followed by these henchmen so that time our car won't be able run at the expected speed hence I asked you to make the staff bring this car. Fine you start now(seeing his staff) you too leave thanks for bringing the car.

The staff nodded with a smile. Where Pratik packed his things and with the staff got inside the car and he started the car. He saw Ranveer with a sorry face.
Ranveer: Mota babu I will be safe you both reach safely. After reaching inform me. go with a smile.
pratik giving a conditional smile started to move the car.Ranveer waved bye to them. Ranveer going inside his room packed all his things in his bag. He packed some of the food and eatables like bread, jam, biscuits. He took the bag and making sure no one is seeing him. He put the bag in the car and he made the car to stand in the way to leave the area. He came inside the house and informed the house agent that he will be vacating the house tonight.
Ranveer: I will keep the key near the flower pot get it from there.
House agent: Okay sir.
Ranveer:Thank you for your service.

He welcomed and put down the call. Ranveer made himself ready for a war with all possible ways. The day was drawing to night. Where Ishani was at top fear without knowing what to do or how to escape from this trap. Ranveer locked his house and kept the key near flower pot. He had his car key ready. He slowly started to walk in the other direction and came to the back side of Nirbhay's house. One side of the behind wall was some what small. Ranveer making sure no one is seeing him he got above the wall and without any noise jumped inside the house. He stood near a wall by hiding himself. where he waited for any one henchmen. After 15 minutes a henchmen was coming to the side where Ranveer was hiding. With complete concentration when the henchmen came near with a sudden instant Ranveer closed the henchmen nose and mouth with the hand key that had chloroform. Where he held it for a minute which made the henchmen unconscious.He dragged the henchmen to the corner of the wall and hide him. He took the henchmen black shawl and a stick. He took the mustache from his pocket and stuck it below his nose. He took a ready made mole and stuck it in his cheeks. He covered himself with the shawl and held the stick in his hand. He took the henchmen towel and tied it above his head. He made sure no one will find him out and started to walk inside the house like a henchmen.
Rithika came to Ishani's room and held her hand.
Rithika: chalo meri saath.
Ishani:Kaha?
Rithika: Arrey acche tumhari suhagraat you should look like a bride come on.

She was dragging her where Ishani was resisting but Rithika didn't leave her where dragging her she came to her room and made Ishani sit.
Rithika: Sit her let me come.
Rithika came down and was seeing for a henchmen or servant. Where a henchmen came on his way with flower basket.
Rithika: Is it for room decoration.
Henchmen: Yes madam
Rithika: Okay go up and decorate Ishani's room
where saying this Rithika left for the kitchen where Ranveer with a full confidence entered the house. He saw the man carrying the flower basket.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Flowers? but...what is the need for flowers today . Today is not any special day. Tk let me follow.
Without to his knowledge Ranveer followed the henchmen. When the henchmen entered the room and Ranveer hide himself behind the pillar and watched the henchmen where he started to decorate the bed with flowers.
Ranveer(in thoughts): This was Ishani's room yesterday here only Rithika locked her means Nirbhay is decorating room for (holding his hand tightly to the stick)getting my Ishani dammit.
Ranveer making sure no one is seeing him held the hand key ready and without noise he entered the room and standing behind the henchmen in a instant held the henchmen nose and mouth tightly. The chloroform was working so well. The henchmen fell unconscious. He dragged the henchmen with him. Came out of the room and saw outside the house was silent. Ranveer saw the stair case next to the room. He dragged him with force and carefully . He put the henchmen below the stair case. He took that henchmen shawl and covered him so that no one will see him for sometime. Ranveer in henchmen attire entered Ishani's room.
Ranveer: Where is Ishani? Where they have taken her? if she is here now I would have got her and will run with her
Ranveer making his mind started to decorate the room. As he was putting flowers in the bed a servant entered with the milk and sweets kept it in the table near the bed. The servant without a word left the room.
Ranveer:You are day dreaming a lot Nirbhay you can never touch Ishani. She is like a fire you will get destroyed.
He was decorating the room. At the same time Rithika threatening Ishani made her were the bride dress. Ishani came with a teary face wearing the dress.
Rithika: Arrey Ishani why are you crying ? you are going to get a happiness for that you will cry?
Ishani:(in a sad voice): How wicked are you Rithika? You are trying to destroy my respect.
Rithika: Mein kya karo you and your husband completely destroyed me with your plan know how will I leave you as it is?Tk now get ready by yourself or else you will have to get a special slaps from me.With Rithika's threatening Ishani made herself ready. Rithika saw her.
Rithika: wow wow this is the beauty that is making many man mad. fine today enjoy your night.
She started to drag her to her room back. Ishani entered the room. She saw the decorated room with teary eyes.
Ishani(in thoughts); Aye bhagwan please I cannot bear all this please do something or else kill me someway.
Rithika: nice decoration know Ishani chalo sit
She made her sit in the bed and Rithika with smile sat opposite her in sofa. As she was seeing her with fun smile Nirbhay came in with a smile.
Rithika(got up): So you came.
Nirbhay(seeing Ishani was out of the world): Hmmm I came Rithika thanks for the arrangement. You have done it so nicely.
Rithika: Arrey its my duty and drink the milk first it is only for you because it has badam, pista in it.
Nirbhay: haan tk tk.

Rithika:Fine sweet dreams.
Giving a cunning look and fun smile to Ishani she left the room. Nirbhay locked the room and came to her with a smile. Ishani was crying non-stop. Where Nirbhay seeing her beauty took the milk glass and drank it at one go.wiping his mouth with a lure on Ishani. he came near her.
Nirbhay: How god has created you this much beautiful.Even in college days you were beautiful but now you are so much beautiful. The beauty has increased. One side if I think this Ranveer I seriously get jealous because he can touch you with your will but now I should struggle to touch as you will be protesting against me but today I will completely get you.
Ishani(with tears and angry tone): Dekho bakwas bandh karo Nirbhay. You don't feel ashamed to touch another men's wife. I am Ranveer's wife.
Nirbhya: What is the use? Was he able to find you? he cannot come to this Nirbhay's court. (he was laughing heavily
).
He came near her.He held her and made her stand. Like a moving dead body Ishani was moving for a while. He brought her to a side and made her stand in front of him.
Nirbhay: Please come for me you are this much beautiful even a old man cannot resist seeing you Ishani please today is a beautiful day..
Ishani: leave me Nirbhay  please ... this is not fair you are doing wrong.(she was pushing him)
Nirbhay(touching her cheeks): come for me.

He was up to kiss her where suddenly Nirbhay saw her with a different look and slowly before he could tell something he almost without control fell on the bed that was behind him. He has fainted. Ishani was shocked for a while.
Ishani:(wiping the tears):Aye kya hua?what happen to him?Bhagwan how this happen?it is really a miracle a man came to touch me and I am helped but how (she cannot believe for a while) arrey bhagwan thank you so much? but how did this happen?(with a doubt)
Where she heard a voice telling "because of me". Ishani saw the direction from where the voice came there was a person standing with smile for a while she cannot believe her own eyes where she saw her life's love the man whose face she can see through out her life. With a lovely tear and smile her lips happily said "Ranveer".
Ranveer(coming out of the window curtain completely with a happy smile): Haan its me.
Where both saw them for a while with a happy and childish look Ishani ran towards with him like a child with full love and hugged him with full force. She was crying so much where Ranveer held her in his embrace tightly. Ishani was crying resting her face in Ranveer's chest and he hugged her back. The hug showed how much they were missing each other and how much they wanted each other company. The camera rotated at 360 degree. Ranveer hug gave a safety for Ishani. Ranveer hugged her with all his love.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No need to thank me Sakshi <3 Just do well and keep doing better and better :)

Coming to the chapters/episodes: both of them were intriguing enough and I am sorry that I am not able to comment daily. Hope you understand :)