Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endgame thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update maan falling for her but doesnt like the way she is negelting him nice part thnx 4 update
poojitha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part loved it waiting for maaneet's moments plz update soon
taahir004 thumbnail
A Fascinating Update

Arjun realizes that he perhaps went a bit too far , I myself could not understand why
Arjun had asked Geet not to talk to Maan when she works for him and secondly they all
want Geet to marry Maan than why start playing at games but I'm glad now that finally
Arjun tells Geet to talk normally with Maan
the next day Geet brings breakfast for both Ram and Maan and I'm sure that Geet's voice
had triggered something in Maan as he calls her Shona knowing that Arjun's sister's name is
Shona
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome 
maan didn't scolds anyone seeing changes in his cabin but he feels grt but geet negligence make him frustrat Arjun sensed
his pain so he ask geet to b normal with maan 
his past experience breaks him he loved Annie too much but
Annie left them fr guy its big blow fr family
next day geet came with bf fr ram and maan
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n fab update! well written! Maan happy wid his office! he is impressed n so is Adi! Maan tells Adi 2 let Geet come into his office! Maan upset n frustrated at Geet's ignorance! Maan takes out his frustration playing basketball with Arjun! Arjun questions Maan says nothing! Arjun knows wt is is wrong! Maan is being neglected by Geet n he is breaking inside! Arjun recalls Maan's words n resolves 2 let Geet speak 2 Maan! he feels guilty! Geet gives Maan n Ram breakfast! she speaks 2 Maan! she is leaving n Maan says Shona! Geet shocked! update soon!
soniads thumbnail
Awesome Updates... 
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome  update..
 waiting for maaneet's moments..
continue soon..
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
Maan liked the arrangements of his cabin... 
Maan feeling bad Bcoz geet avoiding him
Arjun also felt bad so told geet to talk to maan 
Geet brought breakfast for Ram n maan 
Did maan recognize her voice 
Eagerly waiting for the next update 
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb update ...
maan ko itna pareshn dekhke arjun geet ko maan se baat krne ki permission deta hai ...n jb geet maan se baat ki maan uski awaz se hi usse pehechn liya ..Hayeee..!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ can't wait for more ...continue soon...
neasya thumbnail

Thank you all for your likes and lovely lovely comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Part 14

maan:" Tum shona ho na? Arjun ki sister..."he confirmed.

geet:"ji"๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and ran off as she could not control the eratic beats of her heart. She was in love with maan from long time since she knew the meaning of love. She used to listen all maan's achievements, struggle to keep up, she knew how he felt all the time like when annie left them, he starting new buisness, first assignment every thing. Without maan knowing she used to comfort him through ram and sometimes dadima.

Now hearing shona from his mouth was a heavenly feeling for her, then it clicked her that only arjun calls her shona and no one else does then how maan got to know of that name so she called arjun to know the answer.

Arjun:"Toh shona what was maan's reaction when he heard your voice?" he asked

Geet:"shona" she replied

Arjun:"what??"he asked perplexed.

Geet:"he said shona. How did he call me that?" she asked

Arjun:"o that actually he knew my sister and he thought that your name as in my sister's name is shona and he had heard your voice a lot of times when we used to call each other. Remember I always used to say about one of my best friend and ask tips from you to cheer him up, he was maan only. Maan was na kind of in love with you from the time i used  to say him about you and all the things you do for me, he heard your voice for the first time when you were complaining about me getting you a big soft toy instead of small ones which you like and the first gift he gave to you was a small soft toy which you actualy loved that he brought it himself for you. I asked you to not speak in front of him so that he understand the feelings he has for you coz he wanted all the qualities of his dad's princess and My shona in one girl whom he calls mishty and yesterday i saw a glimpse in his eyes of recognisation so i didn't wanted to drag it more, he already found his mishty in you geet now its up to you to reach out to him and fall for him. Accha tell me one thing do you love maan?" he asked last part desperately waiting for yes or else he will have to make plan t make geet also fall for maan.

Geet was first stunned to hear this then was furiously blushing ,after a long pause and controlling her voice, she said "yes" and blushingly cut the call, making arjun immensely happy for the two most important persons of his life and huged his girlfriend tight saying" she said yess" and gave her a deep kiss.

In ram's cabin after geet ran away ram was looking at maan questioningly as he was also confused that how maan know about shona.

Maan: "what?? I know shona because I heard her voice many times, but you knew from starting na that she is arjun's sister?" he asked.

Ram:"ya i knew from before only, waise why had you come to my cabin?" he asked.

maan:" aa... nothing" he said and left as he had forgotten the reason he came in his dad's office for.

Later in the evening Ram left early to home and after every one left from office maan also was about to leave when he noticed geet was still there in his dad's cabin, he went to her and asked "kya hua? why are you still in the office every one have left?" he asked concerned.

geet was startled hearing a voice and turned to see maan standing and questioning her she was blushing by just hearing his voice,and answered" wo i was waiting for boss..." meekly as after knowing about his feelings for her from her brother had left her shaken as she had not expected this. She thought he didn't even know her.

Maan:"dad went home early he won't be coming here, now you should also leave its getting late and all have already left" he said smiling politly at her then added " gather your things i'm also leaving come lets go". Geet nodded and gather her stuffs when maan suddenly remembered something and left from there.