Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hey Sakshi! Hope you are doing good. Sorry I didn't reply for your last 4 episodes. I was busy with my exams and then back to school work and projects. Hope you understand! I read all your pending chapters in a go. By the way, Thankyou for pm(s)! Congrats for 100 pages

Coming to your Special night chapter, It was quite Awkward, but it was very hot! Ishveer killed it. Hats off to you..cause I know it's really hard to write this things in detail. Really dear, amazing job. It was really a masterpiece. The way you showed Ishveer's love was amazing and I hope we soon get a CON scene.

Next Chapter, The morning part was amazing and cute. But then it came, Ishani got kidnapped and Ishveer are apart now. You described each and every stuff properly. Great job dear. Really worried of Ishani, hope Nirbhay doesn't do anything bad with her or come close to her.

Your current chapter, It was again a good one! Hate Ritika, Nirbhay and his brother. Hope they don't do any wrong with Ishani. Yaar, I am feeling really sad for Ragini. Don't know what that little baby will do without her Mummy. The flashback was really cute!

Please yaar a request, don't drag like show does. Please let Ranveer get to know about Ishani's condition and save her like a superman. Again sorry for late reply and again thankyou for pm(s)!

Have a great day and update soon. Can't wait more.

With Love,

Isha

Hi isha ya i am doing good dear. No problem yaar i can understand and happy that
you have replied even in your busy schedule. Thanks for the comment and reading
my chapters. Ya thanks for your wishes dear without you all I won't have reached
100 pages thanks for that.

hmmm ya when i read it back i bit felt awkward and sorry for making it awkward
and thanks for understanding the situation. Not to the extreme of Masterpiece
and all yaar. And let me try not make any awkward episodes in my FF. right not the
story is bit pathetic about con scene it will really take time dear.

ya not ishani is kidnapped and there is going to be a separtaion track in  my story
but tough time for ishani. thanks for loving the track i have set. ya bit sad the
situation of raagini and ranveer. ya she is surely miss her mother. happy that you
loved the FB

No dear there won't be any dragging let me try to meet the expection of you guys
to the extreme i can. ya he will get to know it but we have to wait for some time.
No worries yarr with your comment you almost made me blush dear...

Ya let me update it keep reading ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaktiLuvsRadhu

Hiii Sakshi.. 

First of all Congratulations on the completion of 100 pages of ur FF.๐Ÿฅณ U really deserve appreciation๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
   U r going very nicely. Feeling bad for Ranveer, Ragini and Parekh family.  Update soon. Will wait for ur next update๐Ÿค—

Hi roshini thanks for the comment dear. And lot of thanks for your wished 100 pages were possible only because of you guys. You made me blush with your comment dear ...

thanks for the story feed back again and for the regular comments. Ya bit tough time for ranveer, ishani, raagini haan again parekh family has to feel. ya let me update dear keep reading
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

congratulation on 100+ pages๐Ÿ˜ณ do update soon , unite ishveer soon please๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for the wishes dear without you all its impossible for me. Thanks for your readings, comments till date. Ya let me update it yaar, they will unite but will take bit time but let me make the track interesting to the extreme i can keep reading dear ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 80
RV Mansion.
The day came to an end where all the people retired to their room with heavy heart. No one was able to sleep where in everyone's mind Ishani's Kidnap was running. Ranveer who entered his room came and locked himself in the room. He started to move towards the bed very slowly with a heavy heart and sad face. He silently kept moving towards the bed. After few steps he reached the bed and sat on the bed stage(down the bed) and saw Ishani's photo in the table.
Ranveer after a long silence he had a heavy cry: Where are you Ishani? Where are you? Why this happened? Why god always need my happiness to be separated from me? How I am going to get you back? Why faith plays its cruel game only in our life? Yesterday we were so happy about us but today...(he was crying his heart out and took Ishani's photo and kept in the bed)I should get you back Ishani? but I am a useless husband now I cannot even prevent you I have lost you Ishani ...I have lost you...
He held her photo close where putting the photo on the bed he laid his head on the photo. And by crying itself his eyes fell asleep.

22 Hours later(next day evening)
Finally Nirbhay's lorry reached his house in Haryana. As per Nirbhay's instruction Ishani was put in a dark room and she was locked.
Rithika:So finally we succeeded.
Nirbhay:Haan we have (he was so smiling and his happiness was clearly seen in his face)how cute I have got my Ishani. Here after I can do anything I want.
Rithika:Haan do what ever you want I just wanted that RV to know what pain is? He will be undergoing his pain now but he will be incapable to do anything.And even there are some balance things to be sorted out with Ishani.
Nirbhay:Haan you can even sort out your things with her let her come back to her sense.
Romi:Finally its over bhaiya.
Nirbhay:Thanks Romi (he took a bag and gave it to him) have it Romi your salary.
Romi(bit shocked): Bhaiya this much money?
Nirbhay(with a smile): Do you ever seen me this much smiling Romi
Romi:Nahi Bhaiya.

Nirbhay:You know why I am smiling today?
Romi saw him with a questioning look.
Nirbhay:Because you have brought me the happiness I was longing for. I am a man who will get what my heart and mind wants but due to my situation I missed My Ishani but today You have given her to me so have it.
Romi got it:Thanks Bhaiya.
Nirbhay:Haan haan you can leave to Mumbai and continue your business.
Romi giving a happy smile to Nirbhay and left the place.
Rithika:He is not your own brother?
Nirbhay:No he is my trustful Henchman.

Rithika:Fine but tell me what is your relationship with Ishani and Ranveer?
Nirbhay:(with a confident smile):That let me tell in front of Ishani
Rithika nodded her head as sign of yes.
Ranveer came down so dull where all the family members were dull they don't know what to talk to Ranveer. The house looked like a library. Raagini used to cry sometimes missing Ishani but Amba and Parul managed her. He came down where Raagini was sitting in the walker she was seeing him with a cute look Ranveer took her and made her sit in his lap.
Ranveer(seeing raagini with a emotional voice);Your mom used to say you are like me but today I can only see your mother's face in your face.(suddenly Ranveer had hiccups where Parul gave him water)
At the same time where Ishani was getting her consciousness back. She was feeling so hard to open her eyes after a great struggle she opened her eyes where everything was seemed scattered to her eyes.Where she was up to take her hands to rub her face she realized her hands are tied back. As eyes came to its normal she herself saw that her hands and legs are tied to each other. There was only one small window from where some light was coming in but the light clearly said the day is drawing towards night.
Ishani(with fear):Where I am? I was with Maa and Baa where a man came to ask address to me and he kept a hand kerchief in my face..(she stopped. fear was so visible in her eyes) After that ...after that...what happened to me (seeing the complete room which was almost dark) Where am I? Who has kidnapped me... I need to inform Ranveer, my phone (she was searching near her where she could not see anything) No, No this should not be true No No (she started to cry loud).
After taking a breath she started to shout.
Ishani:Is anyone there? hello please help...
Where Nirbhay and Rithika heard Ishani voice inside the room. where Nirbhay and Rithika exchanged a look to each other.
Ranveer who was sitting with Raagini kept the tumbler in the tea pai was lost in his thoughts.Finally a thing came to his mind.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Nahi I should not be this much weak. Ishani never thought me to be this weak. I should stand up for her, I should rescue her, I will fight this whole world for her...
He got up with Raagini in his hands. He went to Amba who was sitting in the swing.
Ranveer:Maa
Amba:Dekhra
Ranveer:Maa please I should talk to all the people in the house
Amba:Haan let me call

After 10 minutes all the people gathered in the hall where Ranveer was standing with Raagini in his hands who was hitting his shoulders and playing.
Ranveer(with a firm voice): I really know it is a incident that should have not taken place. But let me ask you all will Ishani like seeing you all worried? No, she always wanted all to be happy.
Maa aur Baa please come out of the thought that Ishani was kidnapped because of you both. This is something planned behind us if she has gone single or even with me they would have surely kidnapped her.I am requesting you all to be happy for the sake of Raagini if we are sad she would feel bad and starts missing Ishani.
(coming to amba) Can you do me a favor Maa?
Amba: Tell me Dekhra.

Ranveer: (gave raagini in her hand): Till Ishani comes you all should take care of her can you do this help to me?
Amba:What is this? you are telling it as help? it is my duty to take care of My Pothi we are here know, we will take care of her.
Ranveer(with a smile):Thank you maa.
Ranveer came to Sharman and Manas: Sharman and Manas  you need to do me a help?

Sharman:Anything for you ranveer.
Ranveer:Can you both handle my business till I get back Ishani.
Sharman:Haan Ranveer we will why not?
Manas:Haan Ranveer we will.
Ranveer:If I am away from you let me handle it through mail and calls.

Manas and Sharman nodded as yes.
Ranveer (turning to all): So all of you no need to worry about anything everything will turn out good soon fine.
Nirbhay:She came to her sense Rithika. First you go and talk to her.
Rithika:But you were longing to see her.
Nirbhay:Arrey its Heroin Hero's introduction so that should be Mass know so you give some introduction about me let me come. Then only it will be shocking for her.
Rithika: Fine even I want to See Ishani's reaction when she see's you.
Nirbhay:Tk tum jav.
Rithika:Haan let me.

Ishani was kept on shouting :Please is there anyone please help me please...
Where the door of the room opened where Ishani kept her eyes ready to see the person who have kidnapped her. where after some moment the person she saw shocked Ishani to the extreme without her sense her lips said "Rithika"
Rithika(came in front of her with a perfect vamp smile):Haaan its me Rithika, Ishaniji. How are you? so happy in your life with Ranveer. Ya sure you would be happy that is the result you had a child right.
Ishani(shouting): What are you doing Rithika? why did you kidnap me? how could you do this ? chodo mujhe you are again doing wrong Rithika please leave me.(tears started to fall like anything from her eyes)
Rithika: Leave you! how? you are telling me to leave you Ishani. please think back what have you done to me.
Ishani:Rithika what did I do?
Rithika clutched Ishani's hair where Ishani cried of pain.
Rithika: what you didn't do Ishani you have done everything because of you only I have become a vamp today.
Ishani:(started to cry): Rithika I didn't do anything wrong...please
Rithika(left her hair and stood up and started to walk):You didn't do anything wrong no my dear You always did only wrong to me. Why did you come in between me and RV that was the first wrong. Why did RV found out I killed Chiraag and your Maa that is the second wrong. Because of you both I lost my baby that is the third wrong.I have lost my baby But you both can have a baby what is her name? Raagini Vaghela nice name. But let me continue that RV cheated me saying the marriage was fake that is the fourth wrong. Finally the highlight wrong is you both sent to me to jail how dare you both this is the perfect punishment.
Ishani(with anger): You didn't do anything to me. You killed my Mother because of you I lost my Mother is that is justifiable?
Rithika(with a heavy laughter):It is justifiable as a vamp but Heroin should have not done these many things to vamp know but as a heroin you have done it to me,my baby.
Ishani:Ranveer will surely find you he will come to save me.
Rithika: Oh my baby if I am alone I would get caught but the man I have joined hands is a great Man who is no way less to Ranveer.
Ishani: Kya who is it ?tell me who is it?

Rithika: you want to see him wait for a while.
where Ishani was staring at Rithika with a fear as well confusion.
Ishani(in thoughts):Arrey Bhagwan what is this new problem? Who Rithika is telling about?Where I am now? How will I reach Ranveer now? please help me.
Where after a five minutes long silence a man entered the room with a cloth mask in his face where Rithika saw him with a smile.
Rithika: Did you see he is the person.
Ishani(with a anger): If he close his face how will I know (seeing the man)Who are you? This is how you will treat a women? what did I do to you? Please leave me...What do you want...?
Nirbhay:(with a lovely voice): Only you ishani.
Ishani(with a doubt look):kya?
Nirbhay slowly removed his mask where he saw Ishani with a lure smile where seeing him Ishani got a big shock of her life where she was not able to digest it where her lips said "Nirbhay"
To be continued ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ritika and Nirbhay are devils. Hope Ranveer finds a way to rescue Ishani soon  . 

Nice chapter Sakshi 
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just really hope that Ranveer finds out some way...Ri and Bhaiya and two devils :@And Congo for 100 pages!

Update the next one soon <3
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Firstly congratulations for completion of 100 pages... And now I'm waiting how will ranveer save ishani ...and they are very bad...btw nyc epi Sakshi...lots of love and hugs
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations sakshi for completing 100 pages. U r the superb writer. Now I am waiting for the next chapter how ranveer will find ishani. update it soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Nice chap & Congratulation for completing 100 pages.Ri and NB devil. l hope ranveer find out ishani soon.
Thanx for pm & update soon ya
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Ritika and Nirbhay are devils. Hope Ranveer finds a way to rescue Ishani soon  . 

Nice chapter Sakshi 

hi dear thanks for the comment. Bit hectic with these two characters, they are playing cruel game in Ishveer's life. Ranveer will smell the problem and i am playing a track to make you all hooked keep reading dear happy that you liked the chapter๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›