Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved it Honey.plz update soon. Thanx for pm.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Loved it Honey.plz update soon. Thanx for pm.

hi naush ya sure let me update it and thanks for the comment dear keep reading 😊😊
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Thanks to lot Sakshi...great chap!
you describe ishveer relationship vry beautiful 😉 sorry for lat comm...
i can't wait update soon ya
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 73
As all the people were playing with fun RV mansion was so happy with the sound of laughter everywhere. Where making everything ready for dinner ishani came to the hall.
pratik(seeing ishani): come ishani join with us
ishani came near them with a smile and sat near ranveer. raagini who was seeing ishani showed her hands above indicating ishani to take her. ishani with a happy smile took her and made her sit in her lap.
pratik: ishani join us in next game
ishani: nahi pratik its okay you guys carry on let me see
amba:why ishani play with us you know how happy we all are after so many days really the uttrayan went so good so you also play
ishani:nahi maa...(as she was up to tell)
ranveer: maa you don't know your bahu she will surely lose the game in cards

ishani(seeing ranveer):very funny mr.vaghela
all had a fun smile seeing the couples funny fight they were concentrating in the cards.
ishani(in a low voice):i will lose the game
ranveer: haan it is true know from small i am seeing you i never saw you winning the game in cards
ishani: will you win now

ranveer:hey hello rv will never lose any game
ishani was waiting for rv's turn where it was the turn for ranveer to play the game
pratik:ranveer its your turn
ranveer:haan

where he picked the card and kept it before he drop the card ishani in a low voice coming bit near him "i love you ranveer" where seeing her his hands took a card and dropped where ranveer's eyes were seeing ishani for the next moment it was
sharman:(finally in a loud voice): so i win what is this ranveer will anyone drop a joker in the game
Ranveer:nahi wo...
parul:kya hua bhaiya you are such a concentrating person you dropped a joker

amba:ranveer dekhra you never play this careless
all were kidding ranveer and giggling where ranveer turned and saw ishani with a innocent look where ishani was playing with raagini and with a smile turning to ranveer and said "RV never loses any game know" gave a funny smile
ranveer:ishani tum bi na (before he could tell)
amba:ishani can i take raagini with me
ishani(with a doubt look): where are you taking her maa that too now

amba:arrey can i have her in our room let her sleep with us today you know one day she slept with us but rest of the day you take her with you
ishani:but maa
ranveer(getting alert):haan maa why not she is your pothi you have all rights to have her even my daughter will not wake up in night
amba:haan that i know that's why i am asking her you know ishani as she spends time baba is so happy with raagini
ishani:fine let me
amba:tk dekhra
pratik:tk gave is over

ishani:all come to have dinner after getting fresh
all said yes and all started to leave to their room where ishani taking raagini in her hand got up. Ranveer got her hand and slowly got up with a smile. Sheetal was seeing ranveer and ishani in the hall from the corridor above.
ranveer: you will make me lose
ishani:who asked you to lose i just said three magical words for that you will leave your concentration in the game
ranveer(with a smile): if you are with me not only the game concentration i will not even mind the whole world
ishani(bit seeing him with a concern look): i am sorry i was just making fun
ranveer:make fun of me but don't tell those three words are for fun

ishani(with a smile): nahi wo three words are specially for my husband okay
ranveer:tk and tell me why are you hesitating to give raagini to maa

ishani:i know why you are making her sleep there tonight
ranveer:ishani let her be with maa she won't wake up in the night so let her be with maa only one day know and for your kind information you have a husband and his name is ranveer please give him some time to spend with you
ishani:tk baba today night is fully for you is it enough
ranveer:hmmm

parul came there and to ishani:bhabhi i asked that shawl know
ishani:oh i forgot that i have it in my room let me bring it
parul:let me hold raagini bhabhi i will keep her in my room
ishani:tk

ranveer got a call he took the call and started to talk where ishani was about to walk. Sheetal came out from the pillar and poured a bottle full of oil in the corridor's middle.
sheetal:that's it ishani you will surely fall so that ranveer can't spend time with you.
Sheetal hided herself behind the pillar to see ishani falling down.
Ranveer(in the phone): ya sure sir let me mail it to you immediately
ranveer was walking to the study room where ishani was walking to their room. ranveer saw ishani walking where he was having a smile seeing her.
ranveer(in thoughts): even in my 9 years i was behind you admiring now also i am admiring you my eyes can't stop watching you my ishani
where he was admiring her ishani was walking suddenly the oil in the floor made her slip but the man of love came behind her and held her before falling down. ishani took time to realize what happened. ranveer made her stand well he supported her and saw oil in the floor.
ishani suddenly hugged him.
ranveer:kya hua ishani
ishani:(bit grasping): nahi ranveer i got scared (making her bit okay came out of the hug): i am okay but oil...
ranveer:(seeing the oil in the floor):ya how come oil came in the corridor if you have fell down it would have severely hurt you
ishani:that's what you came know but how did oil came here let me call mala to clean it
ranveer:fine clean your legs (he gave his hand-key) and start walking
ishani started cleaning her legs ranveer who was seeing all the way made himself careful and started to walk sheetal who thought ishani will fall down now cannot run from there if she run she will get caught but ranveer carefully came to other side and saw a hiding sheetal in the second pillar from there seeing her there was tonnes and tonnes of anger in his face but seeing ishani standing bit distance.
ranveer:ishani call mala and come soon or else someone may fall down let me be here.
ishani:haan let me

She went down calling mala where he waited for her to disappear.
Rv(turning to sheetal): again you started right how dare you come with me to study room.
he made her to enter the study room and stood outside the room making sure no one fall down by time mala came there and started clean.
Rv(seeing mala cleaning he entered the study room):what is your problem sheetal
sheetal(started to cry): i really like you rv i thought ishani will believe what i said or at least you will love me but both have a great trust towards each other
RV: that is called pure love but you are...

sheetal:what am i what do you think i am a women going behind every man i have loved only one man in my life and its you
rv giving a smile with cunning look and went to the draw of the shelf and opened and took a file from it.
rv(coming with a cunning look): then what about these people
He throw the file to her. Sheetal took the file and opened the file and saw the file where here face turned pale she was shell shocked at the photos and the details in the file.

sheetal(stammering voice): aye..aye.
rv: don't remember these people fine don't worry let me remind them all to you. You know when you started to misbehave with me i thought you are doing it in infatuation so i didn't take any action against you but when you were ready to hurt ishani will this rv allow that no way.i cannot bear even if a flower falls on ishani but you were ready to make a ceiling light fall on her. That day itself i hired a detective and mailed him your details. He gave these reports me. Even for amit uncle's sake i thought of not disclosing it but today you again planned to make ishani fall right so only i gave you this.

Sheetal was pale and didn't know what to speak.
rv: Amit uncle's money was not enough for you and your mother. without to amit uncle's knowledge you would make men's fall on your trap and tell him you will marry them and get their money which they hold in bank accounts. to amit uncle you said you are working in a small office in town.the photos you hold are the lists of person you have cheated (rv took a photo from the file)this man his name is Mr.rohit kumar from him you have got Rs.35000 when you was about to cut him he was ready to compliant you to police so that you and your mother saying you need alliance to amit uncle and came to mumbai.is your flashback correct sheetal.
Sheetal was in loss of words.
Rv:let me give you two options and two minutes option one if you still want to stay here i will call the police where rohit kumar is ready to be against you so that you should go to jail. option two tell something to amit uncle and make him convince and leave the house with good respect. Rv's countdown starts.
Sheetal was completely shattered with the action's of rv after a lot of thinking she let out the word "fine let me leave"
rv:that's good and don't try to harm ishani from outside i have logged a compliant if anything happens to ishani they will only come to you
sheetal left the study room giving a yes head shake to rv. sheetal alerted jaya and they were sure they need to leave or else they will get caught. they convinced amit making him shake his head for their decision.All the people were sitting in the dinning table for dinner where ishani served them all.they started to have dinner after the dinner was over.
jaya(to amba): amba we are leaving
amba:jaya for what why should you leave you came for sheetal's marriage know or you are worried for the after noon incident
jaya:no no i was really sorry for the incident (turning to baa) i didn't know you all meant this much to ranveer and his family that's why.. i am really sorry
baa:its okay jaya forget it for that you need to leave the house
sheetal: we are not leaving for that i have got a job in pune last week itself i got it and i have already booked the ticket for today night as it was uttrayan we didn't want anyone's happiness to be spoiled that's why we didn't inform it

Rv who was silently watching the drama. where ishani was not able to figure out what is going on.
amit:haan amba let us leave we are leaving for sheetal only know we will come back when needed
amba:tk bhai

They have already packed their dresses rv's complete family was standing in the hall jaya sheetal amit were individually saying bye to all the member's ishani with raagini standing and watching all the things going on.
sheetal:i am leaving ishani(seeing ranveer) bye rv
rv:bye sheetal take care driver is ready he will drop you in the bus stop

Sheetal and famiily where leaving the house.
ishani(turning to ranveer):it is you know
ranveer:what?
ishani: you have done something right
ranveer:not bad my wife you are knowing me so well(seeing ishani) get ready to share our love(pinching raagini's cheeks) papa is a free bird now...

screen freezes on the happy playful smile of ranveer
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Thanks to lot Sakshi...great chap!
you describe ishveer relationship vry beautiful 😉 sorry for lat comm...
i can't wait update soon ya

thanks a lot paige happy that you loved and enjoyed the chapter no worries yaar you have replied that is more than  enough for me i have😉 updated keep reading 😉😉
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its the lovely,mind blowing chapter
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So finally this Sheetal is outta their lives <3 Thank you so much for that and this was cute update! Ranveer losing his game and his expressions <3 Update it soon yaara <3
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hey Sakshi! vry nice chap...so finally
sheeta out of ishveer lives. 👏
Ishveer card playing scene vry
cut 😳 update soon ya...i'm waiting!
cuteii thumbnail
do upload next part soon sakshi ...previous episodes are Realy owsum
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome chapter Sakshi m...finally sheetal is con from rv mansion and lovebirds can have some moments together... Ranveer is very smart 😉 ...brilliant work..keep it up!!!! 👏 👏 and lots of hug 🤗