Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Mast update hai yaar... Kitna trust hai dono ke beech mein... Kisi ki nazar na lag <3Jay... 

thanks aarushi for the comments trust is what keep going in a relationshipdear keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 72
It was the evening ishani was feeding raagini with cerelac. raagini was showing her smiling face to ishani where she perfectly looked as her daughter.where ishani was feeding her at that time ranveer entered the room he was seeing both daughter and mother with a great smile.
ishani(to raagini): you know baby my cute little ladoo you should have food properly then only you can be healthy, you should study well and should be smart like your dad
ranveer(who was listening to ishani's words): haan baby you should be smart like your dad.

ishani seeing ranveer had a bright smile where he sat near ishani and was seeing raagini with a father smile. He took her from the bed and made her sit in his lap. raagini and ranveer looked ditto to ishani.
ishani: how cute you both are looking my cute husband and daughter (she again started to feed her where ranveer was holding her)
ranveer:she is really a doll ishani how cute she is (he kiss the tiny cheeks of raagini)
ishani(seeing raagini): did you see raagini today papa is spending time with you

Both of them having a happy family time with raagini made her complete the cerelac. ishani made raagini's mouth clean and ranveer made her to sit in the bed. where ishani was about to leave the room ranveer called her.
ishani(turning to him): what ranveer? you want anything
ranveer(coming near her): ishani i have a doubt?
ishani:kya
ranveer: today we have planned for a night...

ishani(bit shy): haan that is night only know for that what
ranveer(really a serious voice): but ishani if we have it again you may get pregnant hain na (his face was serious) now only raagini came in our life i can still remember your pain to deliver her suddenly again no no...now we don't need a child ishani and that too for raagini she needs your complete attention as a mother again another baby means...no no (he was seriously telling..)

ishani(with a smile): ek minute ranveer please sometimes you look like a romantic romeo and sometimes an extreme caring husband (took his hand in her hand) i surely know if i tell i will get pregnant you will again control yourself (with a smile) see it is my problem today no problem you can go to the end nothing will happen okay(pinching his cheeks)keep smiling i have some work let me leave be with raagini.
ranveer: arrey where are you going
ishani:want to give tea to all and need to prepare for dinner ranveer so let me go

ranveer: let me take raagini with me and come down but before that
Ranveer opened the cupboard and took a packet and turned to ishani and gave her
ishani:aye..
ranveer:saree
ishani: but for what already i am wearing a new saree you only selected for me right
ranveer:this is a gift for our night wear it tonight

giving a smile ishani kept it in the cupboard back again giving a look to ranveer left the room ranveer went to raagini who was hitting the teddy bear in her hand.
ranveer(seeing raagini):baby shall we go down my darling
He slowly took raagini in his hand and started to walk in the corridor. He came down all the people were chatting ranveer saw his family so dull. he came near them with raagini
parul(with a smile): what bhaiya came with your daughter it seems
ranveer: haan to cheer her up i brought her but you guys look so dull why
shrman:kya dull?
ranveer:haan morning we enjoyed well kite flying today all are there in the house so let us play something
pratik:haan let us...

parul:but what to play
devarsh:let's play hide and seek
sharman: no man we cannot we need to engage all the people even elders they cannot run and hide
krisha:then how about carom board
parul: but that day only we were playing it think something different
ranveer(getting a idea): how about cards?
sharman(bright smile): haan that will do...

devarsh:ya we can let me get the cards.
Devarsh bringing the cards stood in the center of the hall: so all can we all engage ourselves in the cards game we need active participation even with elders.
amba(with a smile):haan why not shall we baa
baa:nahi amba you all play
amba:baa now cheer up its a festival day so we need to enjoy it
ranveer(coming with raagini):haan baa you should...

ishani brought tea to all she served all with tea with a smile.
devarsh made all sit around :ishani where are you going you can join us.
ishani:let me arrange for the dinner once done let me join you
devarsh:okay come fast(seeing ranveer) tum ranveer
ranveer: i need to take care of raagini know so you play
amba:arrey put her in walker ranveer she will be enjoying it

ranveer made her sit in the walker and he too sat to play cards where all the family were happily enjoying the game all the people were making fun had a smiling face. but there was two pairs of eyes which saw them with anger.
jaya:how this both family is
sheetal:haan not only family both ranveer and ishani too
jaya:what?
sheetal:haan maa today i told ishani everything that i like rv and need to marry him we both have affair
jaya:what she said
sheetal:she has blind trust on him maa even rv is not ready to see me don't know what to do

jaya:even i tried to talk rubbish about ishani's family amba my relative she spoke against me and ranveer he is protecting them like a wall
sheetal:maa till now with all the man we have got their money and left them but rv is a rich man in our list but i tried all the way i cannot break their understanding and trust
jaya: for this something should happen to ishani on that ceiling light incident she escaped if she die only we can twist amba's mind and make ranveer marry you so surely we should do something till that ranveer and ishani should not be able to spend time with each other.
sheetal:haan maa they won't (with a cunning smile)
ranveer(bit shouting):finally it is baa winning the game (he hugged baa)

all were clapping and enjoyed where ranveer saw ishani arranging something in dinning table where he saw raagini sitting in walker near amba.
ranveer:guys i have got a call you all continue next game i will join you
parul:come back soon bhaiya
ranveer:haan parul

Ranveer coming to the dinning table where ishani saw ranveer with a smile
ishani:ranveer want anything
ranveer:haan
ishani:what do you want water?
ranveer:nahi ishani
ishani(with a smile hit him playfully):ranveer tum bi na

where ishani was up to leave ranveer held her close
ishani:what are you doing
ranveer:where are you going
ishani:to kitchen

ranveer dragged her to the wall and hit her back in the wall.
ishani:mr.vagehala growing too romantic
ranveer:haan always a romatic hero know fine tell me is that is okay
ishani:what

ranveer:staying in your room
ishani:haan okay but why?
ranveer:(going close to her): today i am going to love my wife with different atmosphere and going to show her my soft love i am going to taste her from head to foot today no one will come between us today is the day after so many months so it is going to be so romantic

ranveer closed his eyes where ishani went close and saw him he was almost closing his eyes with a smile and lost in his own thoughts giving a smile ishani left the place. Ranveer was still standing in his own pose.
amba and laxmi came to kitchen where while they were on their way saw ranveer standing in a romantic position with closed eyes.
amba(with a confused reaction):what happen to ranveer
laxmi:haan moti behan what happen to him
amba went and hit her hand in ranveer shoulders: ranveer
ranveer (opening his eyes coming out to the world and saw amba):maa aap

amba:haan mein what happen to you what are you doing
ranveer searched for ishani who was smiling seeing him and arranging the food in dinning table.
ranveer:maa it is a way of meditation with this we can relax our mind
laxmi:relax what happen now to make you hectic
ranveer:maasi it is nothing just had a light head ache for that only now i am okay shall i leave

ranveer left the place where amba and laxmi even now not convinced with ranveer's answer started to walk towards kitchen.
ranveer walking towards the hall gave a look to ishani where she was seeing him with a smile ranveer took his mobile and messaged ishani where ishani got a beep sound and she opened the message "might be now you escaped but you cannot escape in the night" ishani replied to him "that let's see in the night now smile" ranveer reading the message smiled at her where ishani gave a smirk to him.
Screen freezes on the naughty smile of ishani
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
as always itz amazing dr.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cant wait to read da nxtlove dere romance lol.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.if u cn plz update it today.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was damn cute <3 <3 They are best in this tellydom <3 <3 Can't wait to read about the future ones<3
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ooh mine. ...πŸ˜†
So heartwarming. ...
Love love Ranveer and Ishani's relationship with their daughter. ...

Ranveer can sometimes behave like a baby. ...

Nice Sakshi. ...very nice indeed πŸ€—
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Fantastic chapter πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thanks for pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

as always itz amazing dr.πŸ˜† cant wait to read da nxtlove dere romance lol.πŸ˜ƒ.if u cn plz update it today.πŸ˜‰

thanks malsa for loving the episode thanks for the comment ya let me try to update it tonight keep reading dear πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

This was damn cute <3 <3 They are best in this tellydom <3 <3 Can't wait to read about the future ones<3

thanks aarushi for the comment loved reading your comment happy that you loved the story keep reading dear i will update it soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Ooh mine. ...πŸ˜†

So heartwarming. ...
Love love Ranveer and Ishani's relationship with their daughter. ...

Ranveer can sometimes behave like a baby. ...

Nice Sakshi. ...very nice indeed πŸ€—

thanks amazing so so happy you loved their family bond actually ranveer is a child longing for ishani's love and care even in show without getting that only he acts stupid sometimes hence i thought of keeping those scenes and really happy that you liked it thanks for the comment yaar i loved the comment keep reading 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Fantastic chapter πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thanks for pm

happy zenab thanks for the comment keep reading dear lolπŸ˜›πŸ˜›