Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 67
In the morning ranveer woke up from his sleep when he put his eyes next to him he didn't find ishani where he again turned his eyes to the whole room ishani was standing near the window. Ranveer got of the bed where he saw his daughter sleeping in the cradle without disturbing her he walked and stood behind ishani where ishani didn't realize him standing behind when ranveer saw out of the window it was raining. ishani was seeing the rain calmly. ranveer giving a smile slowly went behind her and lovingly hugged her from behind.
ranveer:good morning
ishani(in a low voice): good morning
ranveer: a superb morning hain na ishani
ishani:hmmm
Ranveer got to know ishani didn't come out of the shock she got yesterday his mind told him to cheer her up.
ranveer: you know how you look now
ishani came out of the hug and turned to him with a sad look and asked how with her head shake
ranveer: as though a girl failed in her exam come on smile now
ishani:(her voice can only be heard by him): no ranveer i am not in a mood to smile
ranveer:ishani why are you like this come on you are still worried on that ceiling light  incident
ishani started to cry
ranveer:arrey baba kya hua why are you crying now?
ishani: i am sorry ranveer i am not a perfect wife to you i cannot even give a normal happiness to you because of me yesterday your happiness was spoiled
ranveer:(holding her shoulders): ishani... on that day when i spoiled the night what did you tell me you said that love is not only in the bed it is in love and affection then what is bothering you now (wiping her tears) dekho ishani we never share our love physically often as of other couples but you know what that is what keeps up special to each other.
ishani was seeing him like a child
ranveer:for this you will cry as though we are going to get night yesterday only we will get night daily okay come on now smile my dear lovely ishani
where ishani gave him a smile
ranveer:that is my ishani (turning her to the window and he stood behind her) your lovely rain came shall we get drenched come on
ishani: nahi ranveer i can't
ranveer: arrey if i tell don't want you will get drenched to the extreme in the rain what happen today (he dragged her)
ishani: nahi ranveer its okay
ranveer: arrey ishani your mood will change so that only its for your sake
ishani: but i am denying for raagini's sake leave me now
ranveer: raagini's sake what is there in it
ishani:ranveer i am feeding her till today if i get cold it will affect her too so only
ranveer:(with a smile): caring mother tk fine but keep smiling okay
ishani shook her head with a happy smile. she felt bit relaxed.
Ranveer got ready and came down where amba, baa, kailash, mithesh, chaitali, and almost all the family were happily sitting and were discussing something.
amba:dekhra
ranveer:maa what is it all are together in the early morning
amba: uttrayan pooja is coming know for that only we are discussing
Where ishani came down with raagini who was playing with her smile to ishani she came and stood near ranveer
amba:ishani you too came tk ranveer uttrayan pooja should be done in our house it is first uttrayan for parul and sharman after marriage
where both parul and sharman had a happy smile to each other ranveer smiled to ishani at the same time sheetal came with jaya where ranveer saw them with a sheepish look.
rv(in thoughts): uttrayan day is your final day sheetal.
sheetal:(in thoughts): before uttrayan itself i should do something rv
Where amba was telling what all to be brought and done for the pooja all were happy for the festival where ranveer interrupted her.
ranveer: maa we only have one day for the festival day after tomorrow it is uttraya so all people can be in house no need to go to office hain na maa
amba:haan that will make all the people happy
All had a smile.
ishani(in a low voice): you never do it you will be running towards job but why are you going to be in house for two days
ranveer(with a naughty smile): just to enjoy everything to the fullest why i should not enjoy
ishani:hmm not like that just wanted to know
ranveer(in thoughts): haan ishani i never do it but i want to cheer you up at the same time i need to protect you when they were about to kill you they would even try again that's why
Sheetal(in thoughts): so you are going to be in house for two day i will woo you rv wait and see.
ishani(to ranveer):but you being in the house will be happy and i will feel better ranveer
ranveer: haan okay that is happy but i don't want you to be boring like this thinking the same incident i want a smiling, fighting, challenging and romantic ishani
ishani forgetting everything after these many hours ishani gave a shy smile to ranveer and in low voice just to him "for that my husband should also be romantic" where before ranveer to tell her something
baa:ranveer how about dresses for all the family members we need to go to shopping
ranveer: nahi baa let me tell the textile shop owner to send a person to bring the dresses to the house so that you all can get your desired dresses.
amba:haan baa he is right okay ranveer tell him to come by today evening.
ranveer:haan maa
As all were in the house the day seemed to be a festival in rv mansion. They were playing number of games. All were enjoying the day with smile. Ranveer who saw ishani smiling with her brothers he was so happy
ranveer:finally she is normal thank god
In the evening the Saree wala came with Saree's all the women's surrounded him where ishani was seeing ranveer who was busy in playing carom board with sharman and others.
amba:ishani see raagini
ishani saw raagini who was sitting in the walker and was hitting a heavy boarder Saree
amba(with a happy smile):did you see ishani she too likes Saree that too with heavy boarder she is like me know
ishani:haan maa
it seemed so emotional for amba that her pothi is like her where ishani enjoyed the dadi pothi duo.
amba:take your favorite Saree ishani.
ishani:ek minute maa (taking the phone) i need to make a call let me come
amba:haan come fast
ishani went some distance seeing ranveer she gave a call where ranveer without seeing the display keeping the striker in the carom board took the phone in one hand
ranveer:hello rv hear
ishani:hello rv what are you doing
ranveer(hitting a coin):yes that's the shot (again in the phone) who is this
ishani: (with angry tone): the girl whom you got married to
ranveer(bit getting the voice and saw the display):ishani.
ishani:haan when you play you will forget the whole world
ranveer: aise nahi hain ishani game was interesting (where again ranveer turn came and he again went to hit the shot) haan tell me ishani
ishani: ranveer talk to me or play
ranveer:where are you first
ishani: turn to your right
when ranveer turned to right ishani was standing with a angry face
Ranveer(making pratik sit): he will play for me got a important call
he left the place as though talking a call and came to ishani and took her to a side.
ishani:you will ask me who are you
ranveer:arrey i didn't see the display ishani
ishani:you won't get my voice too
ranveer: ishani i am sorry tell me why did you call
ishani: i need to select the Saree that's why i called you but don't want let me select it myself.
she was up to leave where ranveer held her hand and had a smile in his face
ishani:why are you laughing
ranveer:because seeing ishani's anger is lovely for ranveer
ishani:very funny ranveer
ranveer pinching her cheeks: now go and stand there let me select it for you but go with a smile
where ranveer gave a smile ishani gave a smile and almost left the place for selecting the Saree..
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another nice chapter Sakshi.

I like your sense of positivity which has made Ranveer and Ishani's relationship trustworthy and beautiful. 

Fantastic job dear 🤗
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Very beautiful update Sakshi.😊 IshVeer love, trust and understanding is quite visible. These are the things which make a relationship beautiful 😊
 Update soon your next chapter 🤗
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for such a story...Their trust is inevitable <3 Hope you won't break that <3
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great going Sakshi.its like a very happy story.update soon.
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update sweetie ...thanks for pm... 👏 😉
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update ...
Love the way ishaani show her expectations toward rv very openly ...
Which was always miss in MAtSH in which she just sacrifice sacrifice and sacrifice and did not expect from rv and his love
Thnx for pm
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
itz amazing de\r.waiting for da nxt👏👏
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Another nice chapter Sakshi.

I like your sense of positivity which has made Ranveer and Ishani's relationship trustworthy and beautiful. 

Fantastic job dear 🤗

thanks dear loved the comment we even need some positive scenes hope you loved it hmmm thanks for traveling with the story till date thanks a lot dear lots of hug to you🤗
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaktiLuvsRadhu

Very beautiful update Sakshi.😊 IshVeer love, trust and understanding is quite visible. These are the things which make a relationship beautiful 😊

Update soon your next chapter 🤗

thanks a lot roshini ya those things keep any relationship healthy which i really miss in the show ya let me update it dear keep reading 😛😛😛