Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
[QUOTE=Bloomfield]This was simply awesome!

Can't wait for the next one ;)

thanks aarushi for the comment keep reading 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Sakshi my girl what next😳

Good one dea waiting for next⭐️

happy that you liked the episode thanks for the comment keep reading 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Fantastic chapter ... Can't wait for another one 😳 thanks for pm πŸ‘

hey zenab happy that you liked the chapter thanks for the comment ya let me update it no need thanks and all baba keep reading my dear😊😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

very nice chapter dearπŸ€—πŸ€— Loved it😳😳 Do update the next one soonπŸ˜‰

thanks yaar for the comment glad that you enjoyed the episode πŸ€—πŸ€—ya let me update it keep readingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

itz very lovely plz update sooon drπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

hi malsa  really happy that you loved the episode ya let me update it keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Very nice Sakshi.I thought Ishaani will be kidnaped bt thanx God she is safe. Plz can you pm me next time.

thanks naush for the comment i like the comment ya there is a twist awaiting dear i am missing your name in the list hope so from today you will get my pm dear thanks for reading and keep reading 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Nice Sakhshi...i just went through the chapters..great job..

thanks a lot mahi keep reading 😊😊😊
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Lovely update Sakshi. Ishveer scenes are really cute. This sheetal is Ritika part2. I just hate her.
Update your next chapter soon. 
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update Sakshi...update soon and thankyou for pm and update soon dearie
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 66
Ranveer made her sit on the bed where he made her bit comfortable to sit. she rested her head in head rest
ishani:ranveer raagini
ranveer:parul is there know she will take care of her after sometime let her come to you. you relax yourself

where amba entered the room.
amba(sitting near ishani):you are okay know ishani
ishani(bit worried voice): i am sorry maa today your anniversary got spoiled because of me (she was up to cry where amba caressed and hugged her)
amba:ishani what you did in this your life has been saved today it is not your fault (gave a smile to her and again with a doubtful face)but who wants to kill ishani ranveer

she saw ranveer's face.
ranveer:that i will take care maa you be with ishani till i come
he was up to leave
ishani:(with a sad voice)where are you going

ranveer(turning to her with a smile): just a small work ishani (seeing amba) take care of her maa where amba gave a head shake as yes
Ranveer who was smiling to ishani turned to the other side where there was tonnes and tonnes of anger. He started to walk on the corridor
ranveer(walking on the corridor his mind voice): There are some people in our life for whom we can give our own life but if someone try to harm our loved one we can even take that enemy's life.Today they have tried to take my life from me they tried to take ishani from me
He started to walk with anger he came out of the house and called to sharman mobile.
sharman call was attended by devarsh
rv:sharman
devarsh: i am devarsh ranveer we got that man who cut the thread of the light
rv:where are you now
devarsh:half kilometer from our house
rv:let me come

Rv took his car and drove at a great speed he reached the spot where sharman and devarsh had locked the man in the car sharman was in the car devarsh stood outside the car to protect him from running.
Rv:(seeing sharman and devarsh): did he tell anything
sharman: no ranveer he didn't
Rv: tk you both leave go to home in my car (he gave the key to them)
sharman:but ranveer
Rv:i am telling know go nothing will happen give me the key of this car and leave

Where sharman came out of the car and devarsh left in Rv car giving the car key. Rv opened the door of the car and sat in the driving seat where the man was sitting in the near seat.
Rv(with a smile): tell me why did you do it
henchmen:i did it for money
Rv:who gave you money
henchmen:that i cannot tell you

Rv:fine let me give you two option. Option one if you didn't tell me the truth i will make you go to the police station and make you sit behind the bars almost all your life because the video of you cutting the light will be in my home CCTV camera  but if you tell me the person behind this let me give you some money and i will leave you
That man was thinking seriously
Rv: i totally know you are just a henchmen and there are some people behind you don't worry you won't get caught with those people . let me give you 2 minutes give me the best answer
Rv count down starts...

Henchman(after thinking long): tk sab let me tell
Rv:that is so good tell me
Henchman: a mother and daughter came to me and said they need to kill (showing ishani's photo in his mobile) this women hence they gave me some money for the sake of money i did it sir
Rv:mother and daughter? their name?

Henchman:I don't know mother's name but the daughter's name is Rabbiya
RV: rabbiya?(bit thinking he called parul)hello parul
parul:haan bhaiya

rv: do me a favor go to sheetal's room and click both jaya and sheetal's photo somehow and whats app me
parul:but bhaiya if they ask for what means
rv:tk act as thought taking a selfie with them please do it
parul:tk bhaiya let me
rv:hmmm bit fast

They were almost waiting for 20 minutes where ranveer got the photo from parul.
Rv(showing the photo):whether it is these people?
henchman(with bright face):yes sir they are
rv:(in thoughts): finally they decided to hurt ishani how cheap(seeing henchman he wrote a cheque and gave it to him): take this money have it and don't inform them anything tell them "i missed the target"
henchman:tk sab

Where henchman got out of the car and almost vanished from his view.
Rv: no because of ishani only i allowed sheetal's family in my home even after knowing she is misbehaving with me ishani was so soft to them.But these people...nahi this their time to leave our house.ishani's way won't work for them they need to see rv's way of dealing(calling a number where the person picked up the call) hello mein rv , i need some information about a person please make it soon let me mail you the details
He put down the call.
rv:sheetal it is rv's time
Ranveer came home after sometime.
amba came with a juice glass: ranveer you came
ranveer:maa ishani
amba:she is so sad hope she is scared
ranveer: nothing maa everything will be okay soon let me be with ishani maa
amba:haan raagini is with me let me bring her after sometime and take this juice to her

ranveer with a formality smile got the juice and started to walk he entered their room where ishani was sitting so feared. Fear was visible in her face.she didn't even feel he is in the room
Ranveer(sitting near her):ishani
ishani:ranveer you came
ranveer:what happen to you. you are looking so sad
ishani: i am so scared ranveer who wants to kill me (tears came out of her eyes)you know ranveer when i lost you once i was up to die but now only i am happy for some days but who wants to kill me who was that man who cut the light thread

ranveer:(holding her shoulders): nothing ishani everything will be alright soon okay(he wiped her tears) till i am with you nothing will happen to you
ishani without telling anything hugged him so tight ranveer hugged her back.
ranveer:nothing ishani you are okay now
ishani: i should not die ranveer i need to live 100 years with you i cannot even imagine a life without you
ranveer(in thoughts): ishani is scared to the extreme you made my ishani cry sheetal i won't forgive you wait and watch this rv game
ranveer made her come out of the hug: nothing will happen ishani don't worry mein hu na tumhari saath hmm our love will win with all the difficulty. till date we have come across many difficulty. When rithika tried to kill you even she stabbed you , you came out of it ishani you are such a bold women now what happen

ishani:but that time i was away from you ranveer i was not in your life even i made up my mind that i won't come back in your life but now not like that i started to live a happy life and we have got raagini as a symbol of our happy life here after i should never lose you ranveer
ranveer:ishani we will never be apart
ishani:pata nahi que  i am really scared something wrong is going to happen
ranveer(hugging her in his embrace): No ishani Nothing will happen
ishani:(coming out of the hug wiping her tears): raagini is with maa
ranveer:haan

ishani:you wanted a night today can i fresh up and come
ranveer:nahi ishani not today i know you are not okay you are telling for my sake no i don't want it sleep today let me get raagini from maa and make her sleep now come on you sleep
ishani:but ranveer

ranveer:hello madam i am her father even i have some responsibilities towards her everyday you take care of her today its my turn
ishani gave a fade smile ranveer made her to lay in the bed and made her comfortable He waited for ishani to fall asleep after half an hour ishani fell asleep. Making sure ranveer came out of his room and was about to reach amba's room where he met with sheetal on his way.
sheetal:ranveer ishani is fine?
rv(with a rv look hiding his anger): haan she is fine don't worry till i am with her she will be fine she is sleeping

sheetal: she can never give you happiness see now you are pampering her oh god but if you have married me know you would have had 3 children by this time
rv(putting his hands in his pocket stood with rv attire): oh really ! but don't think love only lies in physical contact it is something precious that your kind of people will never understand better move away okay

he started to walk on his way.
sheetal:you have escaped ishani i will finish you soon
Ranveer came to amba room gave a smile to kailash.
ranveer:maa
amba:ranveer how is ishani
ranveer:haan maa she slept raagini (he saw her she was peacefully sleeping) she slept

amba:haan ranveer are you taking her
ranveer:haan maa let me

Ranveer took his daughter without disturbing her sleep and put her in his shoulders.
ranveer:tk maa
amba shook her head where kailash gave a head shake to him.
Ranveer came to their room and made raagini lay near ishani. He locked the door and started to walk in the room. He saw ishani and raagini who where looking cute while sleeping.
Ranveer: two angels of my life i won't let anything to come between us i am there to protect you always
At the same time
Nirbhay: But i am here to destruct you ranveer how dare you marry my ishani wait and watch this nirbhay's game the slap you gave me is still paining for me during my absence you have married ishani
rithika:hello nirbhayji why are getting angry on ranveer you said you wanted ishani then? he didn't marry ishani intentionally there was lot of drama in their story she was up to get married to chiraag
Nirbhay: i don't know that and all and i never need to know if i have seen ishani with chiraag even from him i would have taken her and would have left him aside but ranveer has slapped me once for the sake of ishani i no need to take revenge for this separately taking away ishani from him is the great revenge. ishani is for me ranveer will get pain
rithika: ranveer slapped you what are you saying
Nirbhay(with a loud laughter): that is the flashback which is going to make ranveer ishani's life hell wait and watch you yourself will come to know (seeing the screen) GAME STARTS

To be continued πŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago