Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoshniSingh thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Sakshi.. 
A beautiful update dear:) Finally my Ishu is using her brain. But It's a request plz make our Ranveer a hero. I hate to see him crying :( I want trust from both the sides. Hope u r getting my points.. And give us beautiful and Romantic IshVeer scenes. I know u write them very beautifully :)
And yeah MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U AND UR FAMILY:)

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

merry christmas to you too Sakshi :) And the update was so good :)This is the trust that we wanted to see in the show. Alas!

yaa even i too expect the same but ishani is correct in trusting ishani but for ranveer his possessiveness is more than his trust towards his wife fine thanks a lot aarushi for wishes and the comment keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranveerishani78

Same to u too Sakshi .. .wow superb chapter ...ishani she is very smart and her trust on ranveer is good and hope they will not separate at any reason...thanks for update and lots of hugs πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€—

hi zenab thanks a lot for your wisehes and lovely comment. ishani is always trustful on ranveer but that poor guy misses his trust on ishani even if they separate in my episodes i won't make that pathetic as of the show i assure you thanks a lot for the comment keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Awesome update...
I am almost the silent reader of your chapters ...
But after reading this chapter and previous ..I just want to say ishaani finally got her brain which she lost any where in the show... I believe without trust their is no love ... And you proved this in you updates ...
Update soon...a
And happy Christmas..

thanks for your wishes ayesha and thanks for being a silent reader for my story ishani is a 21st century women but she fall prey for all stupid acts of antagonists yaa trust is the important part of love which ranveer lacks a lot now a days hmmm thanks for reading and the comment is nice to ready keep reading ayesha😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hi Sakshi! Merry Christmas sweetu! I just loved your chapter and their relationship and trust between them is so cute and adorable. Update soon! Can't wait anymore!😳

thanks for your wishes ishaluvishveer thanks for loving my episodes ya i will update it keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaktiLuvsRadhu

Hey Sakshi.. 

A beautiful update dear:) Finally my Ishu is using her brain. But It's a request plz make our Ranveer a hero. I hate to see him crying :( I want trust from both the sides. Hope u r getting my points.. And give us beautiful and Romantic IshVeer scenes. I know u write them very beautifully :)
And yeah MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U AND UR FAMILY:)

hi shaktiluvsradhu thanks for making my episode beautiful with your comment ishani should surely use her brain in show too but she lacks. yaa ranveer will be coming as a hero but that guy never trust ishani in the show he need to realize her love that is why i made these episodes in the upcoming he will become the hero yaa i surely got your points dear you will read the romantic episodes in the upcoming episodes thanks for thinking me too that extreme but let me tell you i am not that good writer you all made me something till date without you all i am nothing keep reading 😊😊😊
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishani has given a nice option.waiting for next.plz update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Ishani has given a nice option.waiting for next.plz update soon.

hmmm yes naush keep reading and thanks for your commentsπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 54
where ishani said this ranveer had a reaction of his face whether she was not able to figure out his feeling where ranveer suddenly hugged her where ishani also hugged him back.
ranveer(being in the hug): ishani maa won't talk to me
ishani(understanding ranveer's state): nahi you see in the morning maa will surely come to you and talk to you (making him come out of the hug) mein jantiyu ranveer you are feeling bad in front of our family members but it is not true it is not your fault right
ranveer: but they thought it is my fault i know you are making me to come out of this but...

ishani(keeping her hand in his shoulder): there is no place for but and all now all will be back to normal in the morning okay please be calm now at least will you sleep or should i make some naughty moves (she gave a smile where ranveer too gave a smile with some pain) kuch nahi hua come on sleep now.
ishani made ranveer to lay and covered him with bed sheets and where he started to sleep  where sitting and resting her head in head rest ishani's thoughts where somewhere "who is doing all these things, on that day during CD exchange i saw rithika she was up to ruin ranveer's name so somewhere rithika is there behind this but will she be able to do all these things single? is she up to revenge us? but anyways god please protect us from any obstacles"
After a lot of mind thinking ishani lay in the bed and was up to sleep where she prayed for a wonderful morning for ranveer.

In the morning where ishani made her ready and made a final check on her look where raagini was playing half sitting and laying in the bed where ranveer was playing with her with some heavy heart.ishani going to raagini.
ishani: raagini maama dekho now tell your papa to smile
ranveer(saw ishani and giving a smile); haan papa smiled

where ishani gave a smile at the same time there was a knock in their room where ishani opened the door and found amba and baa outside with sorry faces.
ishani; maa, baa kya hua
amba: we need to talk to ranveer
ishani: haan maa come in

They came in and saw ranveer who stood up seeing both the elders of his family.
ranveer: maa
amba:(crying holding him):i am sorry dekhra i should have not told those things
ranveer: maa its okay maa i can understand
baa: nahi ranveer we didn't trust you we were ready to accept those photos finally ishani made the difference

ranveer: its okay baa seeing the photos i myself was up to believe it was me then there is nothing wrong in your point of view.
baa(joining her hands): but sorry ranveer
ranveer(making her put the hands down): baa its okay
amba: sorry dekhra
ranveer: maa please forget it
amba: tk we are leaving (seeing ishani) can i take raagini she had her breakfast
ishani: haan maa sure

amba took raagini with a smile and care where she left the room with baa.
ishani: now are you okay i said hain na maa will come fine hain na
ranveer:haan very happy now can i enjoy the happiness
ishani: haan why not what you want for your enjoyment now chocolates,sweets
ranveer(shaking his head as no): nahi, i need ishani
ishani(getting a bit shock reaction): me
ranveer: haan(he dragged her to him and surrounded her by his hands)

ishani: i am not a sweet and all leave me
ranveer: arrey even if i eat sweet and chocolate it won't taste like you
ishani: arrey now a days in office are you writing poems or what
ranveer(giving a smile): if love comes all the people are poet only
ishani: fine chodo let me go down

ranveer: nahi kiss me and i need more..
ishani: arrey yesterday i gave you a offer you were not ready so offer withdraw-ed
ranveer: (bit serious face): hmmm i know you were not ready and you made to divert me so only ...
ishani: haan somehow you came out of the stress right

ranveer: haan i have
ishani: (making him leave her): fine leave me now
ranveer: (see ran): ishani

giving a smile turning to him ishani started to walk out of their room.  ranveer giving a smile to himself made him to get ready for his day.
Rithika: what have you finally done i got to know that ishani spotted the difference now what can you do their trust is increasing day by day at least i would have done it properly.
nirbhay: ya i accept this as a flop but i will make it i won't lose ishani anymore.
rithika: i surely know even if you again make a plan it will result in a great flop you cannot break her trust at least try vise versa
nirbhay: i think i should not hurt ishani
rithika: then you won't get her is it enough for you

nirbhay: nahi let me make it vice versa but for this we need to make some plan we need to wait for someday.
rithika: let us but this time they should part their ways
nirbhay: yaa sure.

Two months later...
Ranveer and ishani's life were going at its own speed by their parenthood now raagini is their 6 months baby she is now able to sit with a proper support ishani used to put her in the walker where even when cooking she would be watching ishani sitting in the walker. The best place for raagini is ishani's lap or her embrace.
Ranveer though would be able to hardly spend time with raagini but he made her more comfortable at the time he gets.
In a days evening where ranveer came home when ishani entered their room.
ranveer: where is raagini ishani
ishani: with parul
ranveer: tk fine i thought of taking her to terrace
ishani: for what terrace
ranveer: just to make her feel better and spend some time
Where ishani was up to talk something there was a voice of amba "ishani""ranveer"
ishani: maa
where ranveer shaking his head started to walk with her where both came to the hall and where amba was warmly welcoming two people above 55 years a women and a man where all the family members welcomed them.
ranveer(seeing the man): hi amit uncle welcome to mumbai
amit: hi son in law (he was a bit uneducated village man)
ranveer(seeing his wife): welcome jaya aunty
jaya:haan ranveer kaise ho tum?
ranveer: haan baahut acche hain

All the family member welcomed them where amba introducted ishani as her daughter - in law to them.ishani welcomed them amba said them as her distance relations.in relation he is brother to her
ranveer: uncle suddenly to mumbai
amit: i am going to be here for seeing a good groom to my daughter can we stay here

ranveer: arrey uncle why not
all the family where happy at their arrival.
amba: bhaiya where is your daughter
to this before amit could answer there was a voice at the entrance of the house "here am i" where there was a normal girl with bit traditional cum modern look was seeing them.
amba:(bit excited):sheetal
sheetal:haan aunty.

As all where finally welcomed ishani insisted mala to show them their room all where going towards their room where sheetal came to ranveer.
sheetal: how are you ranveer have you forgot me
ranveer(bit smiling): how will i nothing like that how are you
sheetal: (showing herself): you itself tell me how am i

ishani bit confused seeing her.
ranveer(seeing ishani's sharp look): haan you are fine fine(bit stammering) you can go and rest hain na
sheetal(giving a unwanted look): still today you didn't change i am coming to you but as usual you are making excuse let me see how you escape giving a sharp look she left to the room.
ishani: she is that girl hain na

ranveer: that girl means
ishani: where once your maa suggested to get married for you
ranveer: (giving a smile): oh do you remember that
ishani: haan i never saw her you said your mom ask you to marry sheetal the time when we were friends

ranveer: haan pacca you do remember small small things
ishani: she likes you very much it seems
ranveer:nothing like that ishani(going close to her ears) actually i don't like her

ishani: why
ranveer: let me tell after wards now get me something i am so hungry
ishani: haan fine come

in the guestroom
jaya: sheetal do you like ranveer
sheetal: haan he is charming till date even i am ready to be his second wife when they proposed him he rejected me but i was ready because he was handsome but now he is even wealthier
jaya: but we should make his wife out of his life for this
sheetal: he is just a man any man could fall for a girl for at least their desires
jaya: are you sure or we need to see some other groom
sheetal: maa i have seen many guys they had only some money till date so we get the money and tell them i won't marry but if we get this ranveer his wealth is vast as well i like him .
jaya: but see his wife how beautiful she is even after becoming mother will he forget her

sheetal: i will make him forget her...
ranveer sitting in the dinning table seeing ishani making something heat in the kitchen went in to her and hugged her from behind
ishani: ranveer kya kariyo tum chodo mujhe
ranveer(he started nuzzling): nahi thoda romance
ishani: that too in kitchen
ranveer:why haamara ghaar we can do anything
ishani: arrey but we have complete family with us
ranveer(leaving her): fine let me help you
ishani:don't want go and sit in the dinning let me bring it to you
ranveer(sitting in the slap of the kitchen): let me sit here and admire my wife

ishani: (making the food ready):ranveer sometime hain na you are overboard and so naughty by the by why you didn't marry that sheetal when they proposed her
ranveer: i don't like her more than that i was deeply, madly, from my heart i was loving a cute girl and her name is ishani so i married her and now i am leading a happy life.
ishani: giving a smile: my lovely ranveer chalo your dinner is ready

ranveer smiling and walked to the dinning and ishani started to serve him where they were smiling to each other from the corner of the hall the bad eye of sheetal was on the lovely duo
To be continued😊😊😊😊
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res  πŸ˜ƒ Merry Christmas dearie to u and ur family πŸ€—