Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Lovely update! Will Ish save him? Or...?

so happy aarushi that you liked the story keep reading you will get to know what happen if i tell it won't be that interesting thanks aarushi😊
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi😊 Nice chapters😃 Seriously better reading your story then watching the show😃😉 At least u give us IshVeer😳
Keep up the good work⭐️👍🏼
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranveerishani78

Wonderful updates... Both chapters are lovely ...sorry for late reply ...I was sick so couldn't reply sweetie ...update next soon ...egarly waiting to know what will ishani say ??...lots of hug 🤗 🤗 👏

thank you ranveerishani for reading the story and commenting. no need sorry yaar its okay how are you now are you okay take care of your health. i will update it keep reading😊 get well soon😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

Hey Sakshi😊 Nice chapters😃 Seriously better reading your story then watching the show😃😉 At least u give us IshVeer😳

Keep up the good work⭐️👍🏼

thanks a lot shadikaishveer for reading my chapters. I am not that good writer to that extreme if that makes you happy i am really glad for that. Keep reading and really thanks for your valuable comment😊
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

thank you ranveerishani for reading the story and commenting. no need sorry yaar its okay how are you now are you okay take care of your health. i will update it keep reading😊 get well soon😳

i m fine thanks for wishes sweetie
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

thanks a lot shadikaishveer for reading my chapters. I am not that good writer to that extreme if that makes you happy i am really glad for that. Keep reading and really thanks for your valuable comment😊

You are a great writer trust me 😳  Your most welcome dearie😳

With best wishes and love
MM❤️
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranveerishani78

i m fine thanks for wishes sweetie

hmmm😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

You are a great writer trust me 😳  Your most welcome dearie😳

With best wishes and love
MM❤️

thanks shadikaishveer for keeping me in that position 😊
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Hey Sakshi.. 
 I have recently joined the forum.. I read all the chapters of ur FF in one go.. :) Its really very nice and I felt really happy to enjoy our Ishveer together.. Keep writing :):) Hope to read the next chapter very soon :) 
  Hugs to u for this beautiful FF. 🤗
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 48
Where the police men where up to put the lock in ranveer's hand all the people of the family and relatives were stunned where ranveer does not know what to tell. but there was a voice "ruko" where it stopped the police cop hand to stop the action where the cop stood with the lock in his hand. Where all the people turned and saw the direction where the voice came and rithika who was hiding was so irritated of the voice she too put her eyes towards the direction from where the voice came when all the people's eyes was seeing the same side of the house where there was ishani who was standing with a stubborn look and started to walk to the police cops, ranveer and the women. all were seeing ishani with a doubt look were no one know what she was up to . When ishani came close to them.
ranveer(who was shell shocked of the compliant against him which he didn't do): ishani dekho i didn't do anything how could i do such a sin i never saw any women like that you know ishani how could i give a child to a women ishani please ...
ishani(with a suspicious look): why are you behaving like this ranveer?

rithika: i know you ishani you won't believe your husband you both lack a lot in trust till date that never exist between both of you.
ranveer(who was shocked on the question what ishani asked): ishani nahi you have got it wrong
amba(with the baby in hand crying came to her): how could you ishani you know ranveer well
ishani: maa i am talking hain na please maa
police: madam we don't have time for this drama we are taking this man anything come and talk in the station
ishani(with a bold look): obviously you can take him inspector because we should not leave a man like this in this society they will destroy all the women's life

this statement shell shocked ranveer a lot as well all the family was shocked on ishani's words
rithika who was watching the entire scene like a ipl cricket match was enjoying it completely.
ishani(continued): haan inspector surely you should put the people who do wrong in jail only but before that we need to know the person you are arresting is a  crystal clear culprit
police: madam what do you mean
ishani:i ask you to test the real culprit can you give me five minutes i will do the job on behalf of you
police: nahi madam we are arresting him you can come and talk with your lawyer

ishani: arrey inspector please wait if you give me 5 minutes your future coming time will be saved or else you will be seeing a case which will be a great flop at the court
police(taking a deep breath): haan jaldi karo aap ka investigation only 5 minutes
ishani shaking her head to the inspector. went to the women.
ishani: what is your name
women: supriya

ishani:(with a concern): so supriya i totally get your problem as a women i know how painful it is
supriya started crying
ishani: arrey but don't worry i am with you if everything is okay i will surely keep my own husband in jail but tell me when did he rape you

supriya:(bit shocked): mam
ishani: any girl won't forget the day on which she lost her life so what was the date of the day that bad thing happened to you
all the family was seeing a different ishani where rithika was bit shocked and took time to understand what is going on.
supriya(in thoughts): fine let me tell some date: haan madam it is september 3rd madam.
ishani(a thing suddenly stricked her mind and making it sure she started to talk): so can you remember the time
supriya(again i should tell something): it was evening 5 to 7 not exactly its approximate
ishani(taking a deep breath): fine fine this is enough ms. supriya as ishani turned to inspector " so finally inspector that's it spectember 3rd my husband was with me only that too from after noon 3 o clock to night.
police: how could we trust you you are saying to safe guard your husband

ishani(giving some photos in her mobile): aye mera mobile and those photos we took on september 3rd you can check the date and time in the mobile and there are even some videos of us.
as policeman saw the photos and videos and they checked the date and time in the mobile that was perfectly matching as supriya said.
All the family were very happy to see ishani's wife duties to her husband ranveer didn't have any reaction other than to stare ishani.
ishani: so rv was with me the time supriya said then how could he have raped her even this is not enough to you let me take this girl to DNA check up my husband will come you too come with us and let me prove
police: haan after this you can even make that check up

ishani holding supriya hands and started to force her to come: chalo meri saath don't worry if he is the father of your child i myself will put him in jail as she was dragging supriya seeing police  on the side of ishani now almost shouted " nahi mein pregnant nahi hu" i just acted. as she said ishani with a great confident look saw the police and said " hence proved my husband is innocent"  i showed all these evidence only to prove you i didn't have a single doubt in my husband got it i trust my husband completely where hearing this ranveer's eyes were moist and he was having both smile and happy tears in his eyes.
ishani(coming to supriya): so finally please don't do it again.
police turning to supriya: as you have given wrong statement we are arresting you (seeing ishani) are you giving any compliant against her.
ishani: nahi inspector we are not giving anything like that you can leave with her
police: sorry for the trouble
ishani: its okay.

rithika: oh my god. this ishani how she changed to this extreme she was a feared, foolish girl but now very bold and intelligent so the plan again back fired oh god they arrested supriya so i should leave with him or else we will get caught
rithika without to anyone's notice ran and got in the car where the shadow man was sitting

shadow man: have they arrested rv?
rithika: arrey first take the car first they have arrested supriya if she tell a word against us that's all come on take the car first let me tell you after wards
The car started to move where supriya was held and was walking with the police.

ishani finally turning to the family and ranveer where ranveer was just mesmerized in ishani.
amba: ishani dekhra today hain na you are really the best bahu
ishani: maa aise nahi its my duty
baa: ramadi rey she hugged her
ishani: tk baa and maa let us make arrangements for sharman bhaiya and parul hain naa (gave the smile seeing both the couple) enjoy the day bhaiya .

amba(smiling): haan haan all had their lunch so let us take some rest and come back in the evening for reception. (seeing the relatives) all of you should come to reception too .
They took nice care of the relatives.
ishani: maa can i take her with me
amba: nahi ishani she is playing with me let me take with me if she cries let me bring her.
ishani: tk maa
As all were going to the respective room after the marriage to change themselves where ishani started to walk towards ranveer who was still standing in the same postion.
ishani: ranveer come let's go to the room
he didn't respond her just gave a look to her where ishani seeing him
ishani(holding his hand): chalo
she started to walk with him in  the stairs. As she was dragging him slowly with her and was walking
ranveer(seeing ishani with a same moist eyes his thoughts): i always have a pride that there is no one to love or trust like me but today my wife my ishani broke it all into pieces she made me a prestigious man in front of others. she gave me a happy cum tear today. she has trust me so much but what i have done in return to her i have always given her hurt and pain. yes ishani yes till date my love can be great but i have realized that your love is more than enough for both of us. i should live more with you ishani haan meri aashiqui sirf tumse hi
As ishani came inside the room. she left ranveer and gave him a smile.
ishani: ranveer tum jav change karo we even have reception in evening
ranveer:(with so low voice): nahi ishani first you change then let me

ishani(giving a smile); haan tk.
ishani went to change where ranveer slowly walked and came to the bed side and without sitting in the bed he sat on the bed stage (in the floor) and he closed his face with both the hands and started to cry terribly. As he was crying more where ishani came after some time was seeing ranveer's back and it was clear he was crying where ishani was confused to see ranveer and had a doubt why he is crying,

The screen freezes on the shocked ishani
To be continued😉