malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awsme plz update nxt Edited by malsa - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 45
It was next day morning where ranveer was getting ready before the mirror. Where his daughter lying in the bed started crying.
ranveer: arrey baby
he went and sat near her and started to calm her but she was crying to the extreme
ranveer: arrey ishani kaha hain she is crying terribly (touching her cheeks giving a smile) dekho baby papa hain see your papa has got a doll for you (he took a doll and tried to make her calm)
but she was crying terribly where ishani came to the room with a feeding bottle full of milk.
ishani: ranveer
ranveer; ishani she started to cry and she is crying so much
ishani(giving a smile): arrey she is hungry that's why

ishani started to feed the baby ranveer was so mesmerized to see both the mother and daughter . She slowly started to calm where it seems magical for ranveer.
ranveer: you know what your daughter is knowing your face very well
ishani: might be you should also spend time with her ranveer
ranveer: haan sure tk marriage arrangements done
ishani: haan sub final hain she said as she was feeding the baby
ranveer: tk fine

As he was looking ishani to finish finally the baby slept after having the milk and ishani made her lay comfortably between pillow making sure she won't fall, where she turned and saw ranveer watching her
ishani (with a surprise look): aise que dekriyu
ranveer:(getting up and coming close to her): seeing my ishani as a mother
ishani(gave a smile): haan tk come on office jav and come soon
ranveer made her even more close
ishani: kya kariyo ranveer chodo
ranveer: arrey ishani yesterday i asked for a kiss you didn't give it
ishani: ranveer it is not the time to romance chodo mujhe i have work

ranveer: arrey my baby is sleeping only now i can get her mother please ishani give me a kiss(he was so wanting it)
ishani(keeping her hands in his cheeks): kya hua ranveer kitni feeling que
ranveer: pata nahi i feel like i am losing you i don't have time with you
ishani: its not like that ranveer this ishani is always for you fine
ranveer(holding her tight): fine then give me a kiss
ishani:(giving a shy smile): wait let me lock the door
ranveer: let me lock it myself

he quickly went and locked the door and came to her and hold her towards the wall and make her so close to him.
He slowly kissed her forehead where he was up to kiss her cheeks ishani held his face in between her hands and gave a affectionate kiss in his forehead " i love you ranveer thanks"
ranveer(in husky voice): for what thanks
ishani: for not behaving like a normal husband ranveer gave doubtful look where ishani continued " haan all the husbands will ignore their wife once they become mother but you are such a darling

ranveer(giving a romantic smile): that and all for people who marry just for body feelings but this ranveer don't want ishani only in his bed but want her in his life. he not only needs her when he has body feelings he want her to be the part in his love feelings.
ishani(giving a romatic look and closed her eyes and in husky voice): kiss me ranveer

ranveer with a love kissed her cheeks and again kissed other cheeks and came to her lips which were like rose buds to him which was so seductive with which touch he would live his life. he went to kiss her where there was a ringtone in his phone which bit disturbed him and both saw each other and came to the reality where at the same time there was a bang on the door.
ishani: ranveer tum phone attend karo mein baar dektiyu
ishani opened the door where she found chaitali kaki: kaki aap
chaitali: haan mein ishani chalo mera saath
ishani: arrey kaki kaha

chaitali: we have decorated the hall come and see chalo come come
She was pulling ishani where ishani giving the look to ranveer who was having a conversation in the mobile.
Rithika: now i have joined hands with the powerful businessman he wants ishani i want rv and ishani's separation. But how did my cd plan backfired on that day. but fine rithika won't accept her defeat. i need to know his plan first
she called the shadow man where the shadow man seen answering the call
shadow man: hello
rithika: hello mein rithika
shadow man: haan tell me
rithika: tomorrow their is going to be a wedding in rv house if that is the chance you can kidnap ishani

shadow man: nahi i don't need ishani as it is i should reach her against her if i do that i need the beautiful girl to give herself with the love i should admire her inch by inch with her support
rithika: for that what are you going to do
shadow man: i should break her trust between rv and ishani then only they will be separated for ever.

rithika: (thinking the chiraag matter): haan that is good sometime their love will be more than trust sometime they will miss the trust but what are you going to do and when
shadow man: there is going to be a bad mark in rv name which ishani will even trust it. it will be happening after sharman marriage wait and watch
rithika: tk i will make it soon i want them to be separated
shadow man: soon that will happen
As ranveer was speaking in the phone
ranveer: so two days you will take care of the work there is no problem right now the project is going good make all work in their normal speed we are going in right path so i can make off for today and tomorrow.
secretary: fine sir i will

Ranveer (putting down the phone had a wide smile seeing the baby who woke up): so you woke up again two days papa is not going to office (he took her in his hands and walked in the corridor) papa is going to spend time with you even your mama you know mama has time for all but she does not have time for papa
He came to the hall holding her. where ishani giving the juice to all saw ranveer with the baby.
ishani(coming to ranveer): she woke up
ranveer: haan ishani

ishani:
tk she will be okay let her be here can you keep her
ranveer: haan why not
where ishani again went to the work in the kitchen where his house was full of relatives for tomorrow marriage
ranveer: did you see your mama is busy i am so possessive on your mama i at least need 15 minutes with her but your mama is busy busy

Where there was amba behind her " ranveer"
ranveer: maa
amba: give her to me ranveer i will keep her
she got her pothi and started to talk with her
amba: ranveer i will take her tell ishani she is with me you are not going to office right
ranveer: nahi maa two days no today and tomorrow marriage right so for two days no office
amba: tk

amba moved to the swing and she was loving her pothi. ranveer gave a smile and moved towards the kitchen to find ishani.
ranveer saw in the entrance of the kitchen where there was two three servants and ishani working.
ranveer: i really don't know why always she has a folk of people around her he gave a voice " ishani"
ishani: haan arreyu

where ishani was walking out of the kitchen he held her hand and made her come to other side.
ishani: ranveer tum kya kariyo chodo some body could see
ranveer: no one will see
ishani: tumhari beti kaha hain you were keeping her right
ranveer: she is with maa
ishani:you are not going to office
ranveer: nahi dho din leave to office

ishani: for that you have dressed this much formal
ranveer: arrey i thought to go to office in the morning but after seeing the work in office everything is fine and my secretary will take care of it. tk leave it now you are going to ask me questions
ishani: then what you want me to do
ranveer: pyaar
ishani: ranveer please leave me somebody see us that's all please
ranveer: no ishani i need the kiss please
ishani: kitni pyaar

ranveer: sirf pyaar nahi possessiveness so be with me for at least 10 minutes
ishani: but i feel uncomfortable here
ranveer: if we are in the room there will be somebody to disturb us
ishani: but let us do it in night
ranveer: today also maasi will be in the room right
ishani: ranveer

where ranveer held her close and taking a deep breath wanted her so badly went  to kiss her lips at the moment he just wanted to press his lips with hers though ishani makes excuses she wants to fulfill his need she stood corresponding his moves but their faith is something different right when ranveer was about to kiss there was a voice "ranveer" none other than amba's voice.
both again gave a disturbed look to each other.
ishani(pushing him back): i said know don't want come let's go as they both came to the hall were in the corner of the hall itself ranveer and ishani stood with the same step where they saw the malini kapoor(the girl who flirt with ranveer) near amba.
ishani(with a low voice): she again came you asked her to come
ranveer: ishani aise nahi hain she has come by herself trust me ishani

ishani: i trust you but if her single finger touch you means
ranveer(turned and saw her): means
ishani(giving a bit comedy smile): if she touch you please don't touch me for one week let me go and welcome her.
ishani coming to the hall.

amba: ishani she is ranveer's guest she came to see him
ishani: haan maa(seeing malini) welcome to our house where ranveer slowly came to the hall and gave a smile to malini.
ranveer: welcome ms. malini
malini (coming to ranveer): that's nice mr. rv how do you do
as she was coming close he bit moved two steps : you can sit ms. malini

malini bit sad: tk she sat in the sofa. where mala brought the juice to her
she was sipping the juice and as seeing ranveer as though she will eat him. where ranveer was bit feared of ishani where ishani was staring him with the angry look.
ranveer(in thoughts): already i am not able to touch her if this malini do something non sense she will be angry and i will never get her kiss mein kya karo who asked her to come now god help me out
amba was talking with malini bit but she was busy with her pothi.
ranveer: sitting opposite to her : by the by what do you want malini is anything about business
malini: no i just wanted to see you that's why i came you are looking as usual hot.

ishani was hitting the sofa with angry and seeing ranveer with the same angry look.
malini:(getting up from sofa): fine let me leave
ranveer: haan sure malini

finally malini forgetting all are around her started to come close where ishani and amba was bit shocked seeing her behaviour
ranveer without knowing what to do suddenly got the baby from amba hand " aye meri beti hain"
malini: arrey you have become father
ranveer: haan fine take care malini
malini: (coming to his side): but even now you are looking so smart and hot and the next move she did not only shocked ishani but all the family member she pulled ranveer and gave a deep kiss where her lip stick was there in ranveer's cheeks
Malini left the house where all were in the same shock. ranveer stood shocked with his baby in hand  where ishani stared him with the angry look.

To be continued 😉
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowww...itz amazing.plz update nxt episode also
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Funny part ranveer got kiss by malini but not ishani ...I feel shadow man has sent malini to create differences between ishveer...wonderful epi 😊 Edited by ranveerishani78 - 8 years ago
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣Loved the last part and now Ranveer will not be able to touch her! 🤣🤣Bechara🤣

Update it soon :)
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dearie! Sorry for late reply but this chapter was awesome. Ranveer, baby, and Ishani ar damn cute. I loved this chapter very much but so angry on Ritika and the guy. I am even angry on Malini...when Ranveer went to amba and took baby was so funny and cute. How could Malini kiss him 😡😡😡 By the way, the chapter was really good and update soon 😳
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely one sakshi👏update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

wowww...itz amazing.plz update nxt episode also

thanks malsa for reading glad you liked the story thanks a lot keep reading😊