Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Lots and lots if hugs for you for giving us this chapter...Love you loads!

thank you arushi love you too thanks for the comments lot of hugs to you too keep reading😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranveerishani78

Wow...fabulous chapter cut little angel has arrived in ishveers life
...wonderful chapter ...lots of hug 🤗 🤗 🤗 update soon I will be waiting 😉

thank you so much ranveerishani ya the cute little angel arrived in ishveers life thanks for reading keep reading😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

this is really good chapter 

thank you ishaluvishveer thanks for reading and your valuable comments keep reading😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

superb sakshi...lovely one cant wait plz update soon darl.lots and lots of hugs and love...😊

thanks shaktiluvradz commenting and reading my stories daily thanks for the support lots of hugs to you too😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Wow ishveer have become parents.lovely update.

ya they have become the parents naush thanks for the comments keep reading😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey dear ur evry chp is total bliss to read each hv so mch lovely ishveer moments I to bcum so hpy wid dem
So baby girl is here nw it ll b fun coz nw dere is gng to b a permanent disturbance fr dem 😉
Loved whn ranveer hold tht child in his arms ishveer were awesome
Nw let's see wht hppns nxt whn dere ll little princess keeps dem on dere toes
Thnx fr pm
Update soon

thanks yaar for reading my story to this much extreme i just scribble that's it i am not that too good writer and all yaar,.ya i long time has wanted ishveer to be parents in the show but they never showed those things at all so surely their baby will be disturbing them. your comment is so good keep reading and thanks for the comment😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 44
Finally two days ishani was in hospital and it was the day for her discharge. Ranveer came to the hospital and was packing all the things where ready to go home. ranveer informed amba about the discharge and doctor made the final check up and after which ishani hold the cute little angle in her hand and made her walking towards the entrance of the hospital where ranveer with a happy smile sided her. When he opened the car door and made her carefully sit in the car and he came to the driving seat and started the car. when they started and left the place there was a cunning person behind their car seeing the back of their car. the vamp of their life "rithika"
rithika(with a cunning look): so finally ishani and ranveer are parents you will destroy my life and you will be happy and you will go to the next level but let me tell you ishani you will face a great problem here after only wait and watch.
As ranveer was driving the car in a moderate speed. ranveer gave a glance to her daughter and ishani with a smile.
ranveer: i am so happy ishani i cannot believe i have become father of a child
ishani(seeing the baby face): haan even me ranveer i have become a mother you know ranveer i will take care of her like my maa did to me i will shower all the love for her and get her good values and be a good person (seeing the baby) hain na baby " i love you"

ranveer had a smile in his face.
As they reached the home. ishani came out of the car and brought the cute little doll to the rv mansion. She started to walk carefully holding her.
ishani: dekho baby tumhari ghaar.
As ranveer and ishani entered the house with their baby amba took aarthi to the baby and ishani and welcomed them home. They made ishani to sit in the sofa with the baby
amba(like a child): give her ishani i will keep her for sometime
As amba took her she started to cry: arrey within two days you by hearted your mother face mein tumari dadi call me she was crying loud and kailash took her and he introduced himself to the baby where ranveer and ishani was happy to see their family at this moment. They somehow gave her to ishani and she slowly stopped crying.
ranveer: fine maa let us go to the room
amba: haan chalo
ranveer walked with ishani in the corridor with the baby.
ranveer: ishani
ishani: kya ranveer
ranveer: after i enter the room only you should enter and that too when i say come in

ishani: arrey its not your cabin to enter getting your permission aye meri room hain
ranveer: arrey i need to welcome my daughter know
ishani: oh fine fine tk

As ranveer enter the room and he said "come in mrs. waghela" As she entered the room their was a cute shower of rose for her and the baby where ishani was very much surprised
ishani: for this only you asked to enter next
ranveer(giving a wide smile): haan welcome my dear daughter.
ishani: dekho baby aye humari kamraey you, papa, mama ka kamraey
ranveer gave sweet smile: make her lay ishani.
As ishani made her carefully land on the bed where she was smiling seeing ishani.
ranveer(sitting in the bed next to her): meri beti kitni cute lagriyu tum
ishani(coming and sitting on the other side): haan bilkul tumhari papa
ranveer: haan
ishani: fine ranveer hum dunno ka love symbol aagaye
ranveer: haan thank you for the beautiful gift
ishani: tk you are welcomed

ranveer: when we will have the naming ceremony
ishani: you have decided the name
ranveer: not yet but when can we have the function let's fix that first
ishani: ranveer first sharman bhaiya marriage we have fixed it two months ago and the date is by one month already maa, and laxmi kaki did all the works and we should concentrate in that first and finally we will name her by the next week of sharman bhaiya marriage hain naa
ranveer: tk here we go.

From that day ranveer used to come home quickly everyday he used to play with his daughter as he has some how become a small baby, ishani's time is completely for her daughter where her daughter has completely addicted to ishani's love as that of ranveer she need to feed her as well take care of all her need as she is a tiny form of their love, amba used to be with her bothi always baa has been a good granny for the baby people mostly used to be behind the angel though she used to cry they cannot leave her for a second because she is equally beautiful as of ishani is. As the days were going it was 1 month.
After 1 month
It was finally a two days for sharman and parul marriage where all the people of their relative came home. ishani bit seeing the relatives of ranveer was bit shocked.
ishani: maa you have these many relatives i know you all from childhood but i have never seen these people's
amba: haan our relatives are less but for laxmi and her husband they have wast relations once we were poor so we cannot call all the people for all the function
ishani: haan tk maa
amba: ishani for two three days we will be having some room problem so make them adjust in the vacant rooms

ishani: haan maa tk .
The relatives were very much different from ranveer or his family members finally they made all of them to settle in the room and ishani came inside the room where ranveer was seriously seeing the laptop. where his daughter was sleeping between the pillows in the bed.
ishani: ranveer.
ranveer (closing the laptop suddenly with a shocked reaction): is..ishani tum?
ishani: haan mein who will come other than me to your room by the by what are you hiding in the laptop
ranveer: nothing ishani aye mera business deal hain
ishani: business deal? what is the need to hide the business deal to me chalo mein dekthiyu

ishani got the laptop where ranveer was pulling the other side of the laptop and both were pulling each side.
ranveer: ishani leave it
ishani: if you are asking me to leave then surely there is something i need to see
ranveer: chodo

ishani finally succeeded in getting the laptop and saw the laptop screen where there was sunny Leone video in paused state. after seeing ishani gave a up and down look
ishani: you were seeing this
ishani: always watching sunny (she hit him)
ranveer: arrey i am sunny fan what is there in it
ishani: you are ...

ranveer: dekho ishani i am not disturbing you now a days i am just seeing sunny videos and (he paused)
ishani: and kya
ranveer: and kuch nahi chodo mera laptop
ishani: you will never change ranveer

ranveer: haan if you care me also why i am going to watch sunny
ishani: kya matlab
ranveer(hold her hand in his hands): you know what after my daughter came you are completely concentrating on her and not me then there will be a sure need for me to see sunny okay
ishani: for that ..
ranveer:
(he pulled her close) dekho ishani i don't want anything non vegetarian but sirf ak kiss enough
ishani(giving a smile): ranveer i am sorry but mein kya karo now a days i am so busy i need to see all our daughter need
ranveer: arrey its okay now we have got time hain na mein jantiyu you are not mentally or physically prepared for non-vegetarian love
ishani:(pinching his cheeks): thank you for understanding
ranveer: haan that is ranveer tk ek kiss
ishani(bowed her head): haan

ranveer slowly held her close and was so mesmerized with her.
ranveer(in low voice): after so many days i am able to hug you
ishani(in low voice): even after giving birth to child you didn't get bored of me
ranveer: nahi you have become even more beautiful.
ishani: accha

ranveer seeing her lips closely his mouth were so lure to taste her lips he was so seductive today where the effort of the video and love for ishani was driving him so much today. When he was upto kiss her where ishani was even ready for his lips touch where both were lost in each other there was a voice calling and banging on their door " ishani". ranveer and ishani getting disturbed saw each other where ishani realizing  pushed him back
ishani: ranveer maa
ranveer(giving a deep breath): haan

As she opened the door she saw amba standing with a women.
amba: aye meri bahu
ishani joined her hands to the women "jai shree krishna"
amba: ishani she is our relative and one of ranveer's maasi we don't have rooms so accommodate her in your room can you
ishani(with a smile): haan maa why not
where the women entered the room where ranveer seeing her "maasi"
maasi: haan mein kaise hu ranveer?
ranveer: haan mein tku "jai shree krishna"
maasi:jai shree krishna
maasi saw the baby "kitni sundar lagriyu tumhari beti she look so good like you"
ranveer: haan maasi

ranveer standing with ishani: she came to see our daughter
ishani: nahi she is seeing our daughter and going to sleep with us in our room
ranveer: kya
ishani: haan there are no rooms all the relatives have occupied so she is going to sleep with us (gave a smile)
ranveer(husky voice): mera kiss
ishani: mein kya karu tumhari bad luck tk let me arrange the bed for her you sleep in the sofa.

ishani took the baby and made her lay in the cradle and made maasi lay in the bed and she slept beside her and made ranveer sleep in the sofa. ishani switched off the lights. Where ranveer was murmering to himself " after long time i got her but again they started to disturb us"
At the same time rithika was talking to a dark shadow man.
rithika: tk tell me what you want
shadow man: you tell me what you want from ranveer and ishani?
rithika: i want a revenge from them
shadow man: what they did to you
rithika: that ranveer made a fake marriage and he married me and cheated me saying it a fake marriage if that ishani would not have come back i would be living a good life with rv but that ishani know she came back and they got to know my face and they sent me for jail even i have lost my baby i should take the revenge surely.
shadow man: tk fine you can i will help you
rithika: tumhari revenge kya hain

shadow man: as days go you will know what revenge i have but let me give a single information to you.  i want that ishani though she is a maa to a child her beauty is something which any man could fall for i want her
rithika: how do you know ishani?
shadow man: that i will tell you later.
rithika: tk fine but
that beauty has made many man to come behind her but no was successful other than ranveer
shadow man: many man who are they
rithika: from her teenage i don't know but surely their would be boys behind her that time even but knowing to me it is ranveer, chiraag, shikhar,
shadow man: even i need to be in that list but as a successful man
rithika: but ishani can be beautiful but she is not the girl you think she is a girl who lives for love
shadow man: i will break it and make her mine forever
rithika: fine let me see and i will support you in all the way

where rithika was smiling to the shadow man and the shadow was thinking about ishani and gave a cunning smile.

To be continued😉
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sakshi, very nice indeed. ...
Ishani shouldn't have allowed anyone to sleep in their room no matter what bcos of the baby...
So Ritika is planning evil...hope it backfires on her. .

Enjoyed reading it. ...Thanks Sakshi ðŸ˜Š
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay, so happiness back and Ranveer,🤣 Poor guy🤣

And Ri is planning something and hope she doesn't succeed in them :/

Update soon dearie :)
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Superb update Sakshi🤗 🤗 Ritika and shadow man very interesting track is going ... Brilliant work dear...