Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ishani cannot stop caring for her husband even if she's angry...what a pure heart she has. 
Beautiful once again Sakshi. ...lol πŸ˜†
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kya update that yaar!!it was  really cool! Ishani can never stop caring for her Ranveer... :P Let me see of how is she going to continue with her anger. Thank god, Ranveer had fever... :D
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Superb chapter ishani taking care of ranveer awww so cute 😳 πŸ‘Edited by ranveerishani78 - 8 years ago
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Shakshi  πŸ€—  I just read your chapters in one go and good job dearie! All of your chpters were so cute πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ Coming to this chapter, It was very cute. Ishani taking Ranveer's care was so beautiful. The last part where ishani gave Ranveer his medicine was so adorable πŸ˜³ You make me blush everytime! "I don't need any doctor because they can't give me medicine that call "love"...Aww that was damn cute☺️ Thankyou for pm and Update soon dearie!😳

malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
another intresting episode.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.plz update sooon... cant wait to read da rest😳
Edited by malsa - 8 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesoomme darl lots of love to u...update soon sakshi
cuteii thumbnail
Another amazing episode...plzzz upoad next episode soon
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Sakshi pls update soon ab wait ni hora
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 32
note: i won't kill this sharman in my episodes he will be alive.
As ishani with a face full of love entered the servant quarters when she entered the house she saw amba sitting with baa and gave a wide smile.
ishani: maa
amba: ishani come come it was raining how did you come
ishani(don't know what to say): maa i came with ranveer
amba: so you both sorted out everything
ishani: nahi maa as it was raining he brought me with him that's it
amba: ishani we need to talk to you about something
ishani: haa maa tell me.

amba and baa glanced each other.
amba(started talking): ishani come to home please don't hesitate ranveer said somethings in anger for that how long you are going to punish him almost 1 month you have been away from him
ishani: maa i know but did he ever try to tell sorry to my family or was he ready to accept his mistake or make the misunderstanding clear

baa: nahi ishani the next day itself ranveer came here
ishani(with doubt face): kya
baa: haan ishani ranveer asked sorry to us he wanted us in his house we waited for your anger to wash off. please ishani ranveer is your husband how long will to stay away from him
ishani: but baa why you didn't tell these things to me all have hide it from me

baa: (with a emotional talk): ishani ranveer is not a ordinary man who wants only his wife but he took care of all of us think about the things (holding amba hand) that we did to him and his family but he never did anything against us so please think about it. it is only this baa's happiness and amba's happiness you like both of us ha na so we should go back to our house
ishani: (after a long thoughts): fine maa , fine baa we can go
amba(with a happy smile): ishani i am so happy ishani you should come after one week

baa: what is it one week amba
amba: baa for one week we don't have good day after 7days if ishani enter the house everything would be fine and here after nothing will happen to our house
baa: tk amba fine

amba left with the happiness where amba came and saw ranveer sitting in the sofa with bright smile
ranveer: maa
amba: ranveer you look so good now you were very tiered in the morning
ranveer: maa wow (he thought the car incident) i went to the doctor so that i am fine now.
amba: tk i am going to tell a good news
ranveer: what maa
amba: ishani has accepted to come back to our house
ranveer(with a doubt as well smile): really it was she unbelievable maa fine where are they

amba: i have asked them to come by next week in a nice day
ranveer: fine maa and i have planned the tickets for the cinema
as baa said
amba: fine how have you booked the tickets as we said only know
ranveer: haan maa as you both said for sharman and parul in the back row  and for me and ishani in the balcony and i will make the tickets accordingly and sharman and parul won't know we where there and ishani also won't know fine

amba smiled: fine
Ranveer coming to servant quarters and called baa.
baa(picking the call): hello ranveer
ranveer: baa can you come out please
baa: haan

baa came to the corridor of the servant quarters and saw ranveer there
baa: kya hua ranveer
ranveer: baa i have arranged the tickets as per the plan so finally sharman and parul will go for the movie date and me and ishani will go fine
baa(with low voice): ishani have you said to her
ranveer: till now no but i will manage to make her come to the movie finally she accepted to come to our house it seems
baa: haan she would have accepted for us make her cool by tomorrow and by the by it is a movie with less people only know

ranveer: haa baa it was released long back so it will be surely less people everything will be sorted out
Ranveer going to sharman
sharman: hey ranveer
ranveer: sharman you need to understand parul so take these tickets and take her to the movie
sharman:movie
ranveer: haan she can become comfortable with you know
sharman: haan even i am nervous to talk to her
ranveer: haan okay have the tickets tomorrow 6 o clock evening the show is get her something and make her happy and keep her happy for life time
sharman: haan
ranveer: fine don't tell her that i arranged it take her as though you are taking her and this is the first time i am giving you here after you by yourself should impress her fine
sharman: fine ranveer
ranveer and sharman smiled and hugged each other.
ranveer(coming out in his thoughts):finally the  lovers will get their love but mera kahani ishani how to call her (he saw the upper wala) you should only help
In the morning
ranveer: (coming down): maa everything is set sharman and parul arrangement is done
amba: what about ishani
ranveer: let me arrange maa let's see
amba: tk you should also make her come and make her cool to make you guys meet only we arranged this kind of arrangement
ranveer: haa maa sure i will make everything good
amba: smile and served ranveer his breakfast
Ranveer had his breakfast and left to his office where he was searching for ishani she was not in her seat and he waited for her in his cabin and was looking through the glass.
ishani came with sameera from the canteen. ranveer got the flashback of their car incident that was so romantic and intimate even.
rv(through intercom called ishani): come in
ishani(thought about the car incident and had a smile and before going inside the cabin): i should not show any reaction i am only his employee. ishani entered the cabin where she actually was not able to face him at all
ishani: haan sir
rv(with a smile and hide it from her): haan actually ishani today i have arranged for some children a movie
ishani: fine

rv: for that you and i should go in the name of our office and after that i will have a photo shoot with the children so be ready by 5.00 o clock i will take you to the theater
ishani(bit hesitating): but i need to go to house
rv: let me inform them so you need to come and i will drop you in the house you are the employee so you need to no other go
ishani(with no other way): fine sir i will be
rv: haan

ranveer: (in thoughts): thank god she will come today i will make you completely cool ishani wait and watch
Sharman who was bit nervous for his movie date with parul
sharman(to himself): what to get for her what will she like fine let me give some flower and my trust to her i should she is a nice girl not like rithika or some other girl she was a girl who had affection towards the family so i should give her trust and some flowers as it is our first date. fine let me call her first
he called parul

parul(with a fast heart beat picked the call): hello
sharman: hello parul i am sharman
parul: haa i have your number
sharman: haa fine then i have two tickets for the movie today 6 o clock can you come with me.
parul: movie ? but i need to talk to my mom i don't know whether they will allow
sharman: can i talk to them
parul: nahi it okay i will ask her

parul went and asked for the permission as amba already informed her finally she gave her okay to parul
parul with shy and smile called sharman
sharman(with a new love feel picked the call like small boy): hello parul
parul: i am coming
sharman: fine thank you i will be waiting outside the house by 5 o clock be ready i will take you
parul: haan fine
sharman: even now you won't call my name
parul:(with a shy smile): nahi i won't  can i cut the call now
sharman(with smile): haan

As sharman -parul were upto their new love story where ranveer and ishani where upto their romantic fight
To be continuedπŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 33
As it was 5 o clock in the evening sharman was waiting outside the house for parul in his car when parul was coming in the veranda the look for parul from sharman was completely changed.
sharman(in thoughts): mostly i never saw you any time before parul but now a days i really cannot tell the feelings but i like you
As he was thinking parul came to the car and saw the sharman being seeing her mesmerized she shook her hand in front of his face.
parul: hello
sharman(with smile): get in parul
she got inside the car
sharman: shall we go
parul(with a smile): haan we can
Sharman started the car and they were on the way to the love journey.

In the same time where ranveer was waiting in the car for ishani and ishani came to the car from the office
rv: you will take this much time
ishani: (with out seeing him sitting in the next seat): for you i cannot get flying powers

rv gave angry look to her
Where is started the car and he was drove to the theater.
As ranveer and ishani got out of the car
ishani (seeing the theater entrance): no children gang is visible here
ranveer: wow it is not big gang only   10 children's they have entered the theater it seems i got the message.
ishani: oh

As he was about to take her in the opposite he saw sharman and parul
ranveer(in thought): oh these people they should go in first
ranveer turning her to him and he was facing parul and sharman seeing whether they go in
ishani: what are you doing?
ranveer: wow after the movie i need to give interview so write what i need to talk take the note and note down
ishani: (with doubt look): but you will speak by your own right
ranveer:(seeing sharman and parul giving the tickets): go in fast yaar and then to ishani " haan but being it is children i need to make it special you note down
ishani was taking the note from the bag and made the pen ready
As she was up to write sharman and parul entered the hall ranveer giving a sign of relief
ishani: ya tell me sir

ranveer: haan its okay no need i will talk my self
ishani: what happen to you . you wanted to write and now don't want oh got she took the bag and put the note and pen in anger
ranveer: reduce your anger shall we

ranveer made sure the movie is put and the lights are off and made ishani go to the balcony of the theater and made her sit in the seat
(the hall was having only few people they had the row in the last seat of balcony so if people turn only they would see them).
movie was going on.
ishani(sitting in the seat and searching for children): where are the children
ranveer(sitting near her): oh oh i don't have that many children but i have a child (he showed her the stomach)
ishani(with a real anger): how dare you ranveer you have lied to me and brought me here she was up to stand where ranveer held her hand and made her sit

ranveer(with a low voice): ishani dekho i am really sorry i brought you here by telling a lie but i need to talk to you  you are not coming to home also and if i come also you will be angry in office you are angry then when can i clear the misunderstanding you don't give me the chance right if you give a change only i can explain the situation please
ishani(some what giving up): haan tell me
ranveer (held her hand in his she went to leave where he did not allow to leave): ishani i know i have done a mistake by telling those words but i seriously didn't mention it for any of your family members nahi my family members hum sub ek parivar ha ishani actually i meant those words for some one and it was misunderstood. before my anger go you left the house so now clear the difference ask anything you want to clear.
ishani: (seeing him like a child): who is it you mentioned
ranveer(after a long silence): disha is it okay for you
ishani: disha?

ranveer:(taking a long breath): ishani even i know her also from childhood but i never like her i kept her for you only . she came home after many days that day also i allowed right that was also only for you
ishani: ranveer i know she would do some rubbish things but..
ranveer: okay fine leave her i said only her on that day okay i am sorry (he held his ears)
ishani some how seeing him had a smile and saw him  with a cute look
ranveer: so fight over ha na you already accepted to come home know
ishani: haan i accepted it for baa and maa if i want to accept it to you , you should also  accept one thing
ranveer: what?

ishani: accept you only came to this office for me right
ranveer(with a shock look): wow... fine how do you know
ishani: i know
ranveer: how ?
ishani: i saw you saying to change the board only after known to me only but your habit is always changint the board when you enter the office if i know i would not join so for that only know

ranveer: so these many days you know this
ishani: haan i know(with a smile)
ranveer: so finally my ishani is out of anger right so will you come home soon
ishani: by next week ha na maa said
ranveer: haan fine come back soon i am waiting
ishani: by the by this time our hate has ended in different place in a theater
ranveer: mein kya karo you are not talking in home as well office so if it is in a public place you won't let out your attitude right so this place
ishani play fully hit ranveer: you
are a romeo ranveer chalo now watch the movie
ranveer put his hand around her : arrey we came here to watch movie
ishani: then for what all will come to theater.

ranveer: romance i need to give back the kisses you gave in the car right by the by in anger also you didn't stop caring me right
ishani: you were not having the medicine so no other way that's why i ...
ranveer: tk let me give it back they started romancing

where sharman and parul.
sharman took out a roses from his coat pocket and gave it to parul where parul seeing it had a happy smile
sharman: lovely flowers for the lovable girl take it parul accept my love
parul giving a happy cum tear smile and got the flowers from sharman
parul: thank you so much (with bowed head) so you started to love me
sharman(with firm voice): haan surely i know you are different from other girls where you were even ready to become mother of another girl child so that would be enough for me to fall in love with you. can i get your hand
parul (without facing him gave her hand to him)
sharman: (holding her hand): i openly tell the things i crossed i was with rithika and sometime liked nimisha both went nothing in my life but let me promise you the name and the girl's heart of parul will be there for my life time as well she will be with me till my last breath

parul hearing this kept the finger in his mouth: don't tell that please fine then (taking the finger from his lips) let me tell you even i crossed two guys one was manas you know why i was up to marry him as well mohit which i accepted for the family sake but something called love was never seen till date but i could see the love and affection in your eyes and smile i always want this smile will i get it.
sharman: haan for life time but before that i want you to call me sharman.
parul(with a smile): nahi i won't
sharman: why
parul: i don't know
sharman: so i won't laugh(he made a serious face and saw the movie)
parul getting a compatibility with sharman smiled and put her hand in sharman hand and put her head in his shoulder which was a new feel for sharman too : i never know i would get a good guy like you if i would get you i can get hurt any number of time. from small every girl would like to see a prince charming . it is not only a story but i got him really he is cute when he smiles, he is sometimes innocent and a caring person to his family and his name is
sharman was waiting to hear: haan name is
parul: name is .. sharman

sharman with a smile put his hand around her and was happy with the life

Where two love birds got compromised and were heading to a lovely life and another lovely couple waiting for a married life

To be continuedπŸ˜‰