Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Ranveer ne finally ishu KO mana liya wow ...cute chapter liked it ...update asap we all r waiting for ur next update 😊
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
haha awsme.now we want to see angry ranveer and pampering ishani who go after ranveer.it will be intresting to read 😳 😆
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 19
It was almost afternoon in rv mansion all had their lunch and ishani was sitting and reading a book suddenly she felt the night incident which made her shy and red.
ishani(in thoughts): you know ranveer the way we sorted our difference was so cute yesterday there was no argument no fights it was a different thing we felt only "love"
As she was thinking this ranveer called her ishani smiled and picked the call.
rv: hello ishani
ishani: haan bolo ranveer.
rv: today i have asked a groom to come in the evening to our house make everything ready and tell maa about it.
ishani:haan i will.. i will make all the arrangement.
rv: fine okay bye.

ishani: you had your lunch
rv: haan ishani i had how about you
ishani: haan i too..

They don't know what to speak but didn't put down the phone finally it is ranveer.
rv: fine ishani  i am busy let me cut the call
ishani: okay fine
(with smile) she got up from the couch and came to amba's room.
amba: dekhra
ishani: maa today ranveer has seen a groom for parul they will come in the evening it seems we should make the arrangements.

amba: oh really did you inform lakshmi about it.
ishani: nahi maa i came to tell you first.
amba: fine come let's go and tell her.
amba informed lakshmi about it .

All the arrangements were at the top peak in rv mansion. ishani made everything ready. amba seeing ishani like this was very happy.
amba: ishani you have become so responsible now a days.
ishani(with smile): haan once upon a time i don't even know to cook maa but mein kya karo mein amba ki bahu ha na
amba: haan that's correct.

Ranveer came home and asked about the arrangements and found everything set.
ranveer: maa i will change and come they may come anytime all of you be ready
amba: tk dekhra.

ishani seeing ranveer as a perfect rv in front of her went behind him. she reached their room where ranveer was taking his pant shirts and was up to change. when he saw ishani.
ranveer:(in thoughts): i should now play with you ishani.
ranveer acted as though ignoring her.
ishani: you are sweet ranveer you have done a good job
ranveer:(without seeing her): i am rv. there is nothing impossible in rv's life.
ishani:hmmm i know that.
ranveer: listen now don't disturb be go i need to get ready.

ishani(bit confused): am  i disturbing you i was talking to you?
ranveer: but i don't want it go
ishani: what happened to you.
(she started crying) all men's are like this only okay fine let me leave
She turned to leave where ranveer held her from behind and had a laugh.
ranveer: arrey ishani i was just joking
ishani(looked like a child): joking. i thought you again had problem as the last time.
ranveer: no way my wife i won't have any problem just wanted to play with you that's why. he wiped her tears
"i want a hug ishani"
ishani: no way i won't

ranveer: arrey kya hua give me a hug?
ishani: why? only you know to play with me i won't she backed a step. wait i wont give a single hug to you.
ranveer: let me see.

All came down to the hall where the groom entered the house with his family. He looked smart and  handsome.
As all the formalities were held the groom liked parul when asked parul she nodded yes. Both the family were happy and were ready for their relation. when disha was so happy that parul is moving out of the house. As everything was going good and finally the groom left with the engagement date. all had their dinner where krish was crying and ishani took him and he stopped crying. This site made ranveer to fall for her. Ranveer was admiring her where ishani finally kissed krish in his cheeks.
ranveer(in thoughts): i want those kisses ishani.
All went back to their room where ranveer entered their room ishani was making their bed ready. they both shared a smile.
ranveer: ishani
ishani: haan ranveer

he held his head.
ishani(with fear): ranveer tum tk ha na come on drink some water. when she was holding his hand He got her hand tightly and hugged her tightly .
ishani however hugged him with love and concern.
in the hug

ishani: ranveer you are okay right?
ranveer: is...ishani i lose
ishani: kya (came out from the hug)
ranveer: you said you won't give the hug but finally i took it i am okay i acted as having head ache.
ishani: but why?
ranveer(with child face); i am possessive on you ishani today i felt jealous
ishani: jealous

ranveer: haan because of krish.
ishani:(burst out in laugh): because of krish what he did
ranveer:he got a valuable person's kiss that is my ishani's kiss
ishani seeing his childishness went and kissed ranveer's
cheeks "is it okay mr. vaghela"
ranveer(as though a child got its chocolate from its maa): haaan ishaniji

Screen freezes on both doves happiest smile
To be continued😉
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Possessive because of Krish?🤣
Hilarious!!!🤣
And Ranveer, he'll never change...Ever...XD
Lovely update sissy...Hope Parul's marriage gets fixed and does not gets dragged like the serial...Update soon :))
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Once again a wonderful chapter 😳 lots of hug 🤗 😉
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow great ch yaar.ishveer relation is very nice.what about ur other ff honey .are u not updating it...
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice updates Sakshi. ...Ranveer can really behave like a child sometimes. Love their happy times. ...
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 20
One month later.
It was the day of parul's engagement. In the morning everyone was busy. ishani and ranveer was planning all the arrangements. Starting from catering to DJ everything was going at a good swing.

baa, amba, ishani, disha, pratik, all were enjoying the engagement with happy mood. They were making everything ready for parul.
ishani: parul your dress is ready and you can wear it in the evening.
parul: tk bhabhi.

disha(in thoughts): i never know why i get jealous at this girl but she is liked by all even this stupid ishani is behind her she forgot i am her sister.
amba: ishani have you arranged for other things?
ishani: haan maa ranveer has ordered for dj, i ordered for catering the food were your choice, and the gifts for the guests is ready.
amba: what about the jewels dekhra?

ishani: maa i have it in the room i will bring it so that we can give it to parul.
ishani went up to her room and brought the jewel box and gave it to parul.
ishani: it is all of your choice be happy for rest of your life parul we want your smile with full happiness.
amba: haa ishani is right we need to see the parul with cute smile always.
parul: haa sure maasi she smiled leaving all her memories and in the mind to move on in her life and enjoy her engagement at the moment
lakshmi: ishani (she really felt more emotional)
ishani: kya hua maasi?
lakshmi: its all because of you and ranveer thanks for taking care of my daughter to this extreme
ishani: come on masi she is ranveer's sister it is our responsibility and she is this house lovable daughter maa you tell her (pointing to amba)

amba: haan ishani is saying it right?
amba and lakshmi had a emotional hug
disha was fuming in anger : these people are happy because she is getting married to a CEO of the branded company but manas he is just a employee of rv's office. should you get this big alliance parul no way(had a cunning smile). As she was thinking amba noticed her as she know her well she had a eye on disha.
When baa came to parul.
baa: parul this is my gift to you
she gave a set of bangles to her
parul: baa its ok
baa: dekho i see ishani and you in the same position get it for my happiness

she gave it to her were all the people had a cutest smile.
disha(in thoughts): this baa is also changed a lot once she doesn't like ishani now she has ishani in her head my god.
ishani (seeing amba): maa finally everything is set the engagement will go on well
amba:(even i hope the same): ishani please come with me
she dragged ishani to the corner.
ishani: maa kya hua sub tk ha na?
amba: ishani don't mistake me that i am telling wrong about your own sister?
ishani had a doubt look

amba: ishani disha is not that good please don't trust her hope she would make some chose in the engagement i am really scared.
ishani: maa i can understand but don't worry everything will go well ranveer is with us ha na and i will take care of it you don't worry maa.
amba had a smile and look of everything should go well.

In the evening all the rv family welcomed the groom. The groom is mohit sharma the CEO of a branded company looks smart and handsome and perfect fit for parul(manas should feel he missed a valuable girl in his life).

The groom family and parul's family had interactions ranveer found more busy and ishani was looking after everything . Finally it was the time to exchange the rings.

Lakshmi gave the ring to parul and the groom's mom gave the ring it was a cutest diamond ring value of 5 lakhs. mohit liked parul very much. They exchanged the ring.
disha: (in thoughts): did she deserve these diamonds really a bitch thing
Finally parul had a cutest smile and they both had a cutest photographs all dance on the dance floor as the engagement was made as the grand function of rv's mansion. As the dinner was over and all had a happy smile of happy ending of the function.

ishani: did you see maa there was no problem everything ended well
amba: haan ishani it went well i am so happy
ishani: okay maa go and sleep good night
amba: good night dekhra

ishani went to her room found ranveer coming out in his night dress.
ishani: ranveer she had a bright smile in her face.
you know ranveer you had done a good thing today parul's engagement is ended in fine note.
ranveer: even me ishani i am also happy today even it won't be possible without you
ishani: what did i do?

ranveer held her close : once i used to work completely i should have all the works in my head but now i can see my responsible wife and her help to me.
ishani: its not help its ishani's duty  fine only 2 months left we should make all the marriage arrangements too .

ranveer: ishani now parul is okay right is she happy
ishani: haan ranveer i talked to her she has come out of the shock i pray god he should give all the happiness in her life
ranveer: yes ishani she has gone through a big problem so here after mohit should give her all the happiness i want every thing to be perfect in this marriage
ishani: it will be baba chal ab so jav

ranveer: haan mein bahut tierd lagrehu so i will you too sleep  you too worked a lot right
ishani: me too going to sleep only but i should change first you go and sleep

ranveer: fine give me a good night kiss
ishani with smile kissed his cheeks and caressed his hair playfully: go and sleep my man
ranveer: smiled and said good night he went to the bed.

ishani went to change and  she came to sleep all the people in the house were happy and they had a comfortable sleep but there was one person without sleep and planning to spoil the happiness of the family and that is none other than disha

disha: who the hell parul is  or who the hell ishani is ishani is loved by all now parul is also loved by all. I was happy that parul is moving out first. But only now i came to know that she is going to marry a CEO how can she get this much big alliance. is she worth for that diamond ring is ishani is worth for this house responsible bahu nahi i won't let it happen. today amba eyed me that's why i left the engagement but (with cunning smile) let me promise you all this marriage won't happen

Screen freezes on the cunning smile of disha

To be continued😉
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Disha is a evil woman 😡 Nice update sakshi
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi, 
How are you doing? 
Very lovely update. ...Disha is of no good. ...hope she doesn't succeed in her plans. ..