Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

lovely Banner By lakshmi.. 

It's amazing Lakshu... Perfect for the OS❤️

OPP-Valli30❤️

Deewaangi Tere Pyaar ki

Part1

Phone rang and Geet picked up the call-Hello

And she heard her father on the other side-Geet.. How are you?

It was Geet's father-Mohinder

Geet-I m fine papa..

Mohinder-Geet I want you to come India as soon as possible..

Geet was surprised-But why papa? You are coming back in few days ..why you want me to come there?..

Mohinder-Geet not only you but bring Maanu with you too..

Geet - papa you are sounding so excited.. What happened?

Mohinder-Geet Here I met my childhood friend.. we are from the same village and we were in school together.. we met in a business meeting and  he is asking me to  call you..He wants to see you.. he wants both our families to meet together

Geet-But papa,, why me?.. I don't know him..What will I do there... I don't want to come India..

Mihnder-But Geet

Geet-papa..Please..Don't force me

Mohinder-Geet I know beta why you don't want to come.. I will always held myself guilty for that...but I want two of you here ..Please aa jaao Geet.. I know I have lost every right to order you but I can request my daughter.. Please Geet.. I request you.

Geet-Papa  what is the emergency to come to India.. I will meet him some other time..I m not coming..

Mohinder-Ok Geet .. As you wish..I know I don't exist for you in this world.. It's Ok.. I m the culprit so I have to bear the punishment

Geet closed her eyes... She did not want to do what he was asking but .. she could not ignore the fact that he was her father..

Geet-Stop this Papa.. Al right..I m coming.. But we will be back soon..

Mohinder-Thank U beta..

And Three days later Geet was in India.. Mohinder welcomed her-Geet I m really very happy to see you here..and Geet nodded.

They reached the Hotel where Mohinder was staying..

Mohinder-Geet we will stay here for today.. and tomorrow we will shift to my friend's house..He was forcing me to stay with him but I asked him to wait for you.. I did not want to accept his invitation without your consent

Geet-Papa..  I would like to stay here only.. I m not comfortable in staying at unknown place..

Mohinder-Geet But he is my childhood friend..

Geet -Papa..He is your friend and I don't know him..I m here as you requested me to come.. but I m not going to stay anywhere.. I can go to his house to meet him and his family ..That's all. If you are agree then ok ,Otherwise I m going back..

Mohinder was looking at Geet... what her daughter had turned in to and he knew that he was the only reason for her condition ..

Mohinder informed his friend that they would come to meet but they would not be able to stay with them as his daughter was not comfortable to stay with anyone.. and he requested his friend not to force her ..He knew that his this talk about his daughter were going to create an egoistic image of her in his friend's mind but he was helpless..

Next day in the morning..

Geet informed her father that she was  going out and will be back in few hrs..Mohinder wanted to ask where she was going but she left without giving him a glance..He looked at sleeping maanu.. and caressed her cheeks softly..

Mohindet-I m really sorry  Geet..

Geet entered the sacred premises of Nizamuddin Dargah,, She felt a calmness in her heart..She entered in to the dargah putting her dupatta on her head.. She went to the place where people were tying the sacred threads.. She went there and instead of tying the thread she started to open a thread..Her eyes were wet now.. She after opening the thread went toward the main dargah where she could see many people sitting there as sufi songs were being performed by some sufi saints...

She was looking around her and her eyes fell on him..

She was stunned to see him there.. She took few steps back as she did not want him to see her.. But from there she could see him.. She was seeing him after 7 years.. he hadn't changed much but his boyish looks were changed in to a manish looks and he was having a stubble which was giving him the perfect look..Geet was looking at her with mesmerized eyes.. He was the owner of a great personality..

Geet was staring at him as she wanted to fill her eyes along with her heart with his image..she did not know if she would be able to see him again or not

Just then her concentration was disturbed by a baba who was roaming there-Bachhha.. lagta hai kisi ki talaash me ho?

Geet looked at him and said-Nahin baba talaash to use karte hain na jo juda ho jaate hain... jo hamesha hamaare paas hain unko kya talaash karna..

Baba-Phir kya baat hai bachchha .. Kyun itni khoyi hui ho khayaalon me?

Geet-Kuchh nahin Baba.. main yahaan apni beti aur apne pati ki salaamati ki dua Maangne aayi hoon.. aap dua kijiye ki wo hamesha khush rahen..

Baba-Baba ki dargah se koi khali haath nahin jata bachha.. Khuda tumhaari muraad zaroor puri karega.. saying this Baba moved  Plumes (the bundle of sticks of peacock feathers)over her head and touched it with her head as baba's blessings

Geet  before going wanted to look him for one more time but he was not there..

he had gone.. Geet smiled sadly.. Her eyes were filled with tears and she too left from there..

In the evening

Mohinder  and Geet were at Mohinder's friend's house..They were impressed with the size of the house ..It was no less than a palace..

They were welcomed with open heart there..  Mohinder Introduced Geet to them-Raj.. bhabhi..Meet my daughter Geet and Geet touched their feet.. and the image which Raj and his wife had created with his friend's words last day immediately disappear and they knew that she was not any rude or egoistic girl..

They asked Geet and Mohinder to sit comfortably and asked one servant to call the other members of the house..

The servant left and few minutes later there came a lady who was pregnant ..

Raj introduced her-Mohinder this is my daughter in law.Meera.. Meera came and touched Moinder's feet and said a Hi to Geet with a sweet smile..and Geet too smiled at her and wished her

She sat there with Geet and chatted with her formally.. at beginning they talked formally but soon they were comfortable with each other..Geet and Mohinder were at dinner invitation there.. Suddenly there was little hussle bussle..

Raj-I think My son is here.. and he looked in to the direction.. Geet's back was in that direction..

A man came there and stood near them..

Raj-Mohinder-Meet my son Maan.. and the name Maan made Geet shaken from inside..

Raj-And Maan this is my childhood friend Mohinder and his daughter Geet and Geet's name forced Maan to look at her..

Geet stood and just said a hello to him

Maan too said a littler hello to her

Raj-Maan. You know  Mohinder is my childhood friend.. He is really  very lucky .. jis kaam ko bhi haath lagaya he  touched height in that..

Maan smiled and looked at Mohinder

And then Raj said -Mohinder.. Maan is just like you.. he too is very lucky in this matter.. what ever you can see around is the result of Maan's hard work.. We were just a middle class family  few years ago but Maan's hard work had made him stood amongst the richest business men of India..

Mohinder-That's great.. I m so happy to meet you Maan.. after all there is someone else too who learns the value of the hard work..

Meera passed a glass of water to Maan he smiled at her-Thanks..and in return she too gave him a smile

Maan-How are you Meera?

Meera gave a sweet smile to Maan and said-I m fine.. Maan asked a servant to bring coffee..

Meera-I will bring the coffee and she stood up again but Maan made her sit again-No meera.. You don't stress yourself..Servants are there what they will do.. Let them do.. and you just relax..

Geet  noticed the way Maan was caring for Meera   and she too smiled seeing them smiling each other.. Every wife expects that kind of concern from her husband

but her smile was little sad..

Raj asked servant to get coffee for all. Maan went to change and after some time returned and joined them... and sometime later they were having Coffee.. Maan's phone rang ..and Maan got up from his place and in this process he was hit by the table and Geet who was sitting  on the other side of the table was disturbed by the movement of table and the coffee spilled on her dress.. She stood and rubbed the coffee from her dress..

Meera-Geet this stain will be removed only by water.. Come I show you the washroom..

Maan-Meera  tum rahne do.. you sit comfortably here .. I will show her the washroom.. and Meera nodded

Geet looked at him and lowered her eyes..

Maan-This way miss Geet..

And Geet followed him..

On the way-So.. How is life going on  Miss Geet?

Geet looked at her-Perfectly fine mr. Khurana..

Maan-Tell me Miss Geet.. what do you think? Do you find me quite rich or not ? I mean do I stand parallel to your husband in richness or not? He had seen that Geet was having a small line of sindoor in her partition.

Geet looked at her and smiled-How can I say if you parallel to him or not. I mean I can't count the money obtained by both of you but I m really happy to see you so much successful in your life..I wish you to touch many more heights in your professional and personal life.. You seem quite happy in your personal life too..

Maan-Such talks do not suit the person who ran away after deceiving..

Geet's eyes became moist but she controlled- I did what I thought was right at that time . I m not having any regrets now.. Everyone wants to live happily in life  and for that money is very  important..we can't sit only with a hope to have money in future.. It's the need of the present..so I preferred to chose present instead of future

Maan gave her a mocking smile-Yesss I know.. But you know Money can come at any stage of life but love.. that's very rare to get at any stage of life.. But who cares now.. I thank God every day that he saved me from a back stabber..

Geet smiled .. she wanted to say something but her phone rang.. She received the call and her eyes got wider hearing that..What ????and she ran back to her father-Papa.. please jaldi chaliya.. Maanu...

Mohinder-What happened to Maanu..and Maan was shocked to hear that name.. He was looking at both of them .. But how was it possible?.. No... may be he heard some wrong name..

Geet-Papa she was jumping on the bed and she fell down and was hit by the edge of the bed.. she is badly bleeding..Papa please jaldi  chaliye na..

Raj- Mohinder.. who is Maanu?

Mohinder-Geet's daughter .. just tell me the name of good hospital near our hotel  so that I can ask  hotel management to take her there.. and Raj suggested the name and Mohinder informed the governess of Maanu and Hotel authorities to take her to that hospital..as they were  far away from the hotel so it will be safe to meet at hospital directly..

And Raj and Maan too accompanied them.. Geet was shedding tears..

Mohinder-Geet..calm down beta.. Kuchh nahin hoga Maanu ko..don't worry..

Geet-papa please jaldi kijiye..

Maan was driving the car and Raj was on passenger seat where as Mohinder and Geet were on the back seats..

Maan looked at Geet through mirror..and he was feeling very bad for her.. after all her daughter was in danger

Raaj too informed the hospital authorities to admit the girl as soon as she arrives there... they asked for name and Raj asked Mohinder the name of the girl

Mohinder-Maanvika..

Raj informed the authorities and cut the call..

Raj-But why did you left her there?

Mohinder-She was watching her fav. movie that time and she refused to come as she might get bore there..

Raj-Ohh.. Geet don't worry beta.. Nothing will happen with your daughter

They reached hospital.. Geet ran in side of the hospital and she asked about Manu and she was informed that she was  in OT

Geet-What?OT? And she ran towards the OT followed by others.. There Dr. were attending her and they told that they did not need to worry.. She just needed the cut on her head to be stitched and she will be kept under observation for 24 hrs.. as she had lost blood.. and she may needed Blood later..

A nurse came there and asked about the details of Patient..

She asked the age of the girl ..Mohinder was going to tell but Geet quickly said-5 years and Manhin was shocked hearing Geet .. he looked at Geet and Geet avoided his eyes..

Maan and Raj were with them and  they were taking care of everything..

After half N hour she was shifted to the room and was going to stay there for 24 Hrs.. Manu was still under the effects of the medicines so was sleeping.. Geet was sitting near her holding her Hand..

Maan brought coffee as they had skipped their dinner so it was needed at that moment..

Geet-I don't want any thing.

Maan-Take it Geet.. Nothing will happen to your daughter. She will be fine.. coffee pee lo thodi.. you will feel good..

And Geet could not say no again and she took the cup of coffee and while taking the cup their hands touched and their eyes met for a moment but Geet lowered her eyes as she did not want to meet them with his eyes..

They finished coffee and Manhi asked Raj and Maan to go as Manu was fine and she was sleeping .. Dr. had informed that she was going to sleep full night.. Maan and Raaj left from there telling them to return next day..

Next morning

Geet was sleeping  by keeping her head on Maanu's bed,, Maanu opened her eyes and called her-Mom..

Geet heard her voice and woke up..

Geet-Maanu .. You are awake?  She kissed her daughter numerous timed as if she got her lost life back.. How are you feeling sweety?

Maanu-Mom.. It's paining here and she put her hand on her head ..

Geet kissed with a feather touch there-It will be fine baby..you are my brave girl na.. and Maanu nodded.. Mohinder too was looking at both of them.He smiled seeing mother and daughter. he came near Maanu-Good morning Maanu..

Maanu-Good morning Naanu..

Geet-you need something to eat?

And Maanu nodded... Raj entered there with BF for mohinder and Geet and some light BF for Maanu..

Raj-Lo kisi ne yaad kiya kya breakfast ko?

Maanu looked at him and geet told her that he was her Naanu's childhood friend..

And Maanu smiled looking at him..Raj handed the BF basket to Geet

Geet helped Maanu to eat the break fast..

Raj-Maan is talking to the doctor.. he will me here in some time..

Moninder nodded his head but Get did not react

Geet-Uncle..Can you do me a favor? Actually I need to go to my hotel room to take the clothes for our change. Can I borrow your car?

Raj-come on Geet why are you being so formal.. Take the car.. there is driver and I m calling him.. and He told Geet the no. of Car and Geet left after telling Maanu that she would be back soon.. and Maanu nodded.. She was very understanding girl..

Geet left from there and few minutes later Maan came to see Maanu.. She was awake and was talking to Mohinder..

Maan looked at her.. He found her very cute and adorable.. Maanu too looked at him and her smile got bigger seeing him.. She was looking at him with surprised Eyes.

Maan came near her and asked-How are you Maanu? He sat near her and Maanu hugged him and said--Dad..

And Not only Maan but every one was shocked seeing Maanu calling Maan dad

Mohinder-No Maanu.. He is  not your dad.. Call him uncle.. and he handled the situation-I think she is missing her dad .. that's why she is calling you.. I m sorry Maan..bachchhi hai na..

And Maan who was little surprised by Maanu calling him dad got relaxed hearing Mohinder.. May be he  was right.. she was missing her dad..but the word dad shook something inside of him

Maan-NP uncle.. she is just a kid.. and he caressed her cheeks-How are you Maanu.. She was still in his arms..He kissed on her head

Raj too did not take that seriously as she was a child and was missing her father because she was hurt and was in hospital

Maanu was continuously staring at him and was smiling.. Maan's eyes were again and again falling on her and he continuously found her looking at him only. He was amazed to see her smiling...But he was finding that girl very sweet and was feeling attached to her..Maan talked to Mohinder for some time and asked Raj to go as he was having some urgent meetings which he could not be postponed ..

Raj-But Maan.. Car is with Geet. and she will be coming soon..

With Name of Geet some thing moved in  his heart.. he was trying to not to show any emotion..But the truth was that he could never hate her in spite of the fact that she cheated him.. she insulted his love for her.. She deserved his hatred but he was never able to hate her..and he could never understand this mystery..he wanted to run from there

Maan-NP Dad.. leave that car for Geet and uncle ..they  may need it as they are going to stay here for today... we will go by cab as it's very urgent..

Raj-Ok Maan.. and they left from there.. Maan looked at Maanu who was still looking at her.. He came near her and kissed on her forehead-Bye Maanu.. will see you in the evening..

Maanu-Bye...and she whispered .. Dad..  but  Maan heard that and looked at her with smile ..and said-Bye..

They left and Mohinder asked Maanu-Why you were calling him Dad?

Maanu-Because he is my dad..

Mohinder-How can be you so sure?

Maanu-Because I have seen his pics .. Mom has few pics of him with her.. She talks to his pics at night,. Some time she cries too..Once I was awake and she thought that I was sleeping.. That day she talked to his pic and after some time when she slept .. I saw that pic..

Maanu-Are you sure?

Maanu-100%

And now Mohinder understood why Geet lied about her age.. she did not want to give any indication to him.. She left from there 7 years ago and Geet told them that Maanu was 5 years old.. so that  he could not doubt.. while as the truth was that she had completed her 6 years sometime back and she  had seen a pregnant lady at his house,.. and it was sure that she was his wife as he was taking full care of her..

Maanu-nanu  don't you know him?

Mohinder was embarrassed-No Maanu I don't.. as your mother married him against my wish and I never met him.Tell me Maanu ..Does Geet know that you have seen your father's  pic?

Maanu-No naanu.. I did not tell her..I know that she will feel sad if she knows that I have seen  his pics

Mohinder-Maanu promise me one thing.. just like you hid from your mom that you know about your father .. please don't say him dad again.. They don't live together na..

Maanu-But Why naanu..why they are not together..First I thought that I don't have father so he does not live with us..why they live away from each other?

Mohinder-You just think that it's a game of hide n seek.. May be they too had a fight and are angry with each other.so your mom did not tell you about your father.. let them solve their issues .. Till than keep quite..If your mom does not tell you anything then please don't tell her that you know who your father is..she will feel bad .. AM I right.. me and you won't like to make her cry

Maanu looked at him. She  was a very nice girl and understood that her mother had cried so many times seeing her father's pics.. she could see that something was there and she did not want her to cry more .. So she promised Mohinder to not tell anyone and she promised too that she would not call her father as Dad..

That day passed and in the evening Maan and Raj were there to  help Geet and Maahi..

Raj asked Geet one more time to stay at KM but she politely refused his proposal saying that she wont feel comfortable there..

Maan could understand the reason  .. so he did not say a word...

They reached Hotel and made Maanu settled at bad.. Raj asked Geet to call him if they need them anytime.. and Geet thanked him..

Two days later Maanu was fine but her wound was still soft.. so Geet was taking full care of her.. Raj with his wife and Meera came to see Maanu Maan did not come with them and  Mohinder told Maanu-Manu she is Maan uncle's mother and she is Meera aunty..and Maanu wished them with a smile..

Raj asked Mohinder-Mohinder when are you returning?

Mohinder-We are returning  back on Friday..

Geet-No papa.. we will go on Saturday,, I have some work here..

Mohinder was surprised-which work you have Geet..

Geet-Nothing papa I want to go to  Nizaamuddin Dargah on Friday.. papa it's the matter of just one day..

Raj-Actually Geet you said what I wanted..  Mohinder  on Friday we are having double celebrations..Birthday and wedding anniversary both at the same day..and Meera  was looking happy with the name of anniversary everyone could guess that it was her wedding anniversary..

Mohinder-It's your wedding anniversary meera?  

Meera -Yes uncle and a shyness spread on her face

Raj-And whose birthday is it?

Raj-Maan ka..

Manu got excited-Maan uncle ka?

Raj-Yes and you all have to come..

Mohinder-Off course we will come..

Geet-I m sorry uncle I think I may not able to come.. it's very crowded there at Fridays.. I may get late.. but papa and Maanu will come..I m really sorry uncle..Hope you won't mind..

Though Geet had accepted the destiny but it was not easy for her to see him celebrating his happiness with someone else..After all she Loved him immensely..

Friday

Geet had gone to Dargah instructing Maanu to behave properly at their place..One side Maau was happy that she was going to attend her Dad's birthday celebration other side she was feeling to cry.. She could not call him Dad..

Maanu-Nanu.. we will not see  dad again.. ?

And Mohinder lowered his eyes.. his one mistake destroyed his daughter's life and now his Grand daughter too was going through the same..Today he was regretting..He wished if he had heard his daughter once 7 years ago.. but he did not hear a word from him in his ego..

He hugged Maanu-Maanu I m really sorry beta.. you and your mother are  going through this because of me.. Now we cannot do anything other than waiting for the right time.. I m really sorry Maanu

Maanu wiped his tears-It's ok Naau.. I understand.. Please don't cry.. when Mom can live without him then I can too..Don't worry.. I will never ask about him after today..

Mohinder-thank u baby,, you are so sweet..Now we should move..

Manu smiled-yess Nanu

AT Km

Raj welcomed them.. He did not asked about Get as she had already told him the reason..

Maaan came and took his blessings... Mohinder  was feeling so guilty that he could not even tough him as his hands were shaking ..Maan looked here and there if  he was looking for someone..

Mohinder noticed it and said-Geet is not with us..She has gone to Dargah,, as we are going tomorrow..

Maan-Oh..and he remembered that Geet often used to go there.He too started to go there because of her,.. She used to take him there by almost pulling his hand...Maanu was looking at him with love filled eyes.. and that caught Maan's attention..There was a time when Geet too used to look at him with same expressions..

Maan-Maanu what happened?

And Maanu gave a gift to him-it was quite big in size and she asked him to come down to her height.He came on his knees to match her height and she kissed him on his cheeks-Happy birthday uncle..

Maan with a smile said-Thanks Maanu and  he too kissed her back with love

Maan-What is this Maanu?

Maanu-Uncle this is my favorite teddy. I never allow anyone other than mom to touch it But I want to give to you..It will keep you reminding of me.I will feel that I m with you. She was little sad while saying that-We are going back tomorrow,, Uncle will you remember me.?

Maan could not see her sad.He hugged her...He felt himself restless knowing that they were going back tomorrow.. But he did not know why he was feeling so.. Geet was someone else's wife and was the mother of his husband's child..So they had to go back..

Maanu-Uncle I will miss you.. Will you come to meet me if you come to London?

Maan looked at her.. her eyes were wet.. He was not getting why she was reacting in that way..He wiped her tears -Off course I will come to meet you..please don't cry beta.. Maanu again hugged him.. and he patted her back with love..Mohinder was looking at both of them.. he was too feeling like crying but was controlling him because if someone saw him  then it would be a odd situation for him.

Raj -Maan I think Maanu and you have some relation of last birth See how she is reacting with you..

And Mohinder try to laugh hearing him And reacted as if Raj was joking but he knew that Raj was right they were related to each other

There were not so many people .. all were seemed close to them..Few were Meera's relatives..

Raj called a man and introduced him to Mohinder-Mohinder meet my younger son Dev.. he was out of the city for some days for some work.

Dev wished him..

And all were there so it was time for cake cuttings..

First Maan cut his birthday cake ..

every one wished him and he fed  everyone with cake.. he even fed Maanu too and in return Maanu fed him and rubbed little cake on his check too and giggled seeing him in cake..

Maan too smiled seeing her smiling..

Part 2 Below

Edited by Rashmi... - 8 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Part 2

And Now it was the time for the anniversary celebrations..And Mohinder's eyes got wider to see the couple . He saw Dev and Meera standing in front of the cake holding each other's hand.. and Maan was standing near them..Dev and Meera cut the cake but Mohinder  was not able to see anything..His mind was working fast.Meera was not Maan's wife.. she was Dev's wife

Cake cutting was done and Mohinder Asked Raj-Raj.. Meera is Dev's wife?

Raj-Haan.. Didn't I tell you?

Mohinder shook his head-No..

Raj-Oh I m sorry.. but why are you asking ?

Mohinder-Because I thought that Meera was Maan's wife..If Meera is Maan's wife then what about Maan's wife?

Raj-Maan is not married..

Mohinder-why?

Raj became sad-He was in love with a girl 7 years ago and she left him saying that he was not worth her. She wanted some rich guy for herself.. She was a daughter of some rich man and we were not rich that time.. Mohinder ..and that girl deceive forced Maan to work harder.. As if he wanted to prove that girl wrong

Mohinder was hearing everything..

Mohinder-Did he tell about the girl..

Raj-No.. No one knows about her as he never talked about her..

Mohinder looked in to the direct ion where Maanu was talking to Maan .. He was looking very happy while talking to her.. She had impressed him..after all she too was the daughter of Maan..

Mohinder-It's time Mohinder.. you can amend your mistakes.. you cannot bring the old time back but their future can be full of pleasures

His feet started to move in that direction..He reached near Maan.. he was busy with Maanu

Mohinder -Maan..

And Maan looked at him.. Mohinder joined his both hands and sat on the knees in front of Maan.

Maan was stunned seeing him like that he got up at his place and asked-Uncle please.. what are you doing?

Mohinder-Maan please forgive me..

Now everyone was looking at them.. all came near them.. Maan looked at all and then at Mohinder-Uncle why are you asking my forgiveness..what did you do.?

Mohinder-Maan I m the culprit who snatched your love from you.. Maan Geet loves you a lot.. It was me who forced him to break her relation with you..

Not only Maan but everyone was shocked to hear that.. Raj-What? That means Geet is the girl whom Maan loved..

Mohinder-Haan Raj..Geet is the girl whom he loved..

Maan stood  for few moment-But Uncle what is the use of telling this now. Geet is someone's wife and is Maanu's mother..

Mohinder-Maanu is your daughter Maan..

And this exploded like a bomb on Maan-What??.. What are you saying Uncle? This is not right.. me and Geet never crossed our lines and. I don't believe it.. I mean how can I agree to this fact where as I know that we were always in our limits..and second fact Maanu is 5 years old and Geet left me 7 years ago..

Mohinder-Maanu is not 5 years old Maan.. She has completed her 6 years..wo Geet ne jaan boojh ke jhooth bola..may be she saw Meera here and thought her to be your wife in fact I too thought that

Maan -but uncle I don't remember anything like that

Mohinder-Maan wo main kuchh nahin Jaanta.. tumdono ke beech kya hua kaise hua I don't know..when I found her pregnant I asked her to tell me about babie's father so that I could come and tell him the truth but she told me the same.. she too said that you would not accept it as he  did not know anything about it.. Mujhe kuchh nahin pata Maan..iss bare me to Geet hi bata sakti hai ki actual me kya hua tha..you remember Maanu called you dad.. she did not call you by mistake.. she recognized you as she had seen your pics which Geet has.. Maanu knew that you are her father..

Maan looked at Maanu who was standing there looking at him.. she was crying..Maan came near her and looked at her..she was looking at him ..He wiped her tears

Maanu-Uncle please forgive naanu...

Mohinder-Maanu you can call him Dad..

Maanu - Is their Hide and seek  game over Naanu?..

Mohinder-Yes beta..

Maanu-Uncle Can I call you  dad?

Maan was trying to remember.. he was remembering his last meeting with Geet.. they met in a hotel as Geet had called him to meet.. he went to meet and there he drank only juice as he did not like to drink alcohol.. he did not remember anything n after that.. Next morning he found himself in a room of same hotel and there was  a letter from Geet in which she informed him that she was going away from him forever as he was not capable to take her responsibilities and her father had search a rich guy for her and she too was agree with her father.. His love was not enough for her to spend her life.. she needed money too.. He clearly remembered her sentence-Sirf pyaar ke sahaare zindagi nahi bitaayi ja sakti ..jeene ke liye paisa bhi zaroori hota hai

That very moment he knew that Geet had left him only because he was not rich.He was completely broken.. He could not believe that Geet had left.. She loved him madly.. after that . He returned to his house and went to take a bath . He wanted to shade tears behind the flowing water He did not want anyone to know it that the girl whom he loved had left him.. while taking bath he noticed some red color mixed with water flowing away from is body.. he was surprised to see that.. he even checked his body if he was hurt somewhere on his body but he was perfectly fine.. it was just a little cut on his right hand thumb..nothing else.and that cut was not too big that could release that amount of blood

Now Maan was connecting everything.. that means that night They were one.. but why he is not able to remember it

He remembered  something else.. Geet used to call him Maanu and he hated that word and he was always irritated with this word"Geet used to laugh loud seeing him irritated..and one day she said-Maan I m definitely going to name one of our children Maanu.. you never let me call this.. but I will call my kid Maanu and will irritate you.. and her this talk made Maan laughed..

He was even surprised to see Geet calling her daughter Manu that day and he remebered the samething that day too but the situation did not allow him to think much as Maanu needed to rush to the hospital.. Now he did not have any doubt that Maanu was his daughter

.. he was brought back from his past by Maanu.

Who was asking him again and again by shaking him-Uncle please say something .. Can I call you dad,?

And Man sat on his knees infront of Maanu spread his arms-Maanu.. My baby.. and Maanu ran and hugged him calling him Dad.. Maan collected her in his arms and started to kiss every where at her face- Maanu my baby. Yes I m your dad..

Everyone there was having tears in their eyes.. they could see the reunion of father and daughter.. who did not know each other few days back..

Maan's mother came near them- She too hugged Maanu .. and kissed her on her face..

She said to Maan-Maan..we have got our grand daughter,, now we want our DIl too with us.. Bring her back Maan.. and Maan looked at his father,, He too said .Your mother is right Maan.. Go and bring her back.. and Maan ran from there to bring his Geet back to him..

At Dargah

Geet was sitting in a corner

.. .. she was crying..she never thought  that she would come to India again and meet Maan but it happened..and the love which she kept hidden in side of her heart was paining her now.. She was sure when she was in London that Maan must had moved in his life as no one would love a cheater  but seeing him in front her with someone else was hurting her.. Today was the last day in India.. She so  much wanted to see him once but she knew that she was running behind a mirage.. Maan had moved in his life but she was happy to see him successful.. what else she needed..but the fact that she did not have any right on Maan was right too..She wished if her dad hadn't shown his stubbornness. they might have been living as a happy family

She smiled sadly and remembered their past..

Flashback..

7 years ago

Geet was in India under the scheme of student exchange program.. She never had seen India as her father had shifted to London before her birth..She got the opportunity and she opted to do graduation from India.. She came and joined her college there she met Maan and they were attracted towards each at first sight .. They became friends and soon their friendship turned in a love.. Geet found Maan a very caring and sensible human.. She liked every quality in him.. He was very intelligent and humble boy.. Geet was a daughter of  a rich NRI business man and she could see that dedication in him which she saw in her father .. She was sure that Maan would attain success in future ..

He never tried to take the advantage of her being rich.. He was from a normal family of a small town.. He never tried to cross his limits in love .. he was always decent with her, he kept their love hidden from all too as he did not want to give any opportunity to anyone to mock their love...and his each and every quality made Geet fall deep in his love..

But she did not know that the love of their life was too short.. She did not know How her father came to know about them.. He was capable to do everything and that was the reason that he was keeping an eye on her from different country..

One day get received his call- He was very angry on her

Gaat-What happened papa.. why are you so angry..

Mohinder-Geet I sent you to study there not to learn the love lessions.. How dare you to think that you will like some bagger and I will agree for your relation? No way Geet.. It's not possible

Geet knew that it was not possible to hide ..

Geet-Papa.. he is not rich like us but he is very intelligent and hardworking ..He will gain success,..

Mohinder-Don't argue Geet..  who has seen the future.. At present he is not capable to look after you..

Geet-But Papa just meet him once .. I make you sure you will not be disappointed..

Mohinder-Milna to door bki baat hai Geet.. I even don't want to know his name.. Now listen to me care fully..-Forget him..

Geet-Papa.. Pleas don't say this.. I love him..He too loves me a lot..I can't live without him..

Mohinder-Then you have to live without your father

Geet-What do you mean Papa?

Mohinder-Geeettt.. you have to chose one between us

Geet-please  papa. Don't say like this. Give him one chance..

Mohinder-Geet.. I m telling you for the last time..If you do not come back to London  within 7 days then I  will ..and Geet was hearing him with a thudding heart,,. She did not want to harm Maan in any case.and she knew that her father could do anything

Mohinder complete his sentence-I will kill my self Geet..and after my death you can celebrate your marriage on my dead body  ..and Geet eyes got wider-No papa please aisa mat boliye..

Mohinder-This is my last decision.. If you are not here within 7 fdays.. then on the 8th day you will see me dead..saying this he cut the phone..

Geet had no option now.. she knew how his father was.. He had to leave Maan as could not be the reason of his father's death,... He gave her life how could she take his life and enjoy  her life.. Her father had no option left for her as she had to choose between them. She knew that it would be a cheating with Maan but she did not have any other option

.. But She too was the daughter of her Father.. More ziddi than him.. She  called her father back and told im that she would be coming back.. He became happy and Geet cut the call..

And se smirked-Papa.. your daughter is coming back but you will regret your decision.. You can keep me away from My Maan but you can't separate us

Geet asked Maan to meet in a hotel

Maan wa s surprised-Hotel me kyun?

Geet-bas yun hi .. I wanted to spend some time peacefully..please na mat bolo..

Maan-Okk. And Maan reached where Geet had asked him to come..They settled at their seats and he asked waiter to bring juice for both of them.. they were talking happily.. Geet was looking at him with intense eyes.. she knew she was looking him for the last time

Maan-Geet kya hua..aise kyun dekh rahi ho?

Geet-Kuchh nahin aise hi..Maan will you do something for me?

Maan-Kya bolo..Taare tod ke lane hain aasmaan se

Ad Geet laughed-Maanabhi tare todne ka time nahin aaya filhaal mujhe wo rose flower tod ke laa do

Maan -Bas itni si baat? Abhi laata hoon..

Maan went to bring that flower and Geet got a chance and she mixed some drugs in his juice..

He came back and had their juice..

Soon Maan felt some dizziness and held his head..Geet something is happening to me.

Geet-Are you alright Maan?

But Maan was not able to bear that feeling and he did not reply her..

Geet called manager and said-can we hire a room? He is not feeling well.. ..and she hired a room and with the help ofa waiter she took him to the room..

Waiter-Maam do you need doctor?

Geet-No he has some problem and I have his medicine with me.. don't worry..and waiter left

Geet made him sit on the bed..

Geet-Maan mujhe tumse kuchh kahna hai

Maan-Kya..

Geet-Maan I m going back to London..

Maan-No Geet tum nahin ja sakti..tumhaare bina kaise jiyunga?

Geet-If you don't want me to go then make me yours... phir main kabhi nahin jaaungi tumhe chhod ke..

Maan- No Geet this is wrong..you know na ki kisi ko apna banaane ke liye shadi zaroori hoti hai

Get-Haan to humk abhi shadi kar lete hain.. aur dekho agar tumne meri baat nahin Maani to main chali jaaungi.. Maan was completely under the effects of drugs..

Maan-Nahin Geet pleas aisa mat bolo..I will not let you go.. I will make you mine.. and he looked here and there and  Geet took a knife from her handbag and gave to him.. Maan smiled seeing it.. he put a little cut on his right thumb and blood ozzed out.. He filled her partition with that blood..and Geet closed her eyes..

Maan-Ab theek hai..ab hamaari shadi ho gayi na.. Now promise you will not go away..

Geet -Never Maan.. now make me yours..and they celebrated their first night .. For Geet it was the only night with her husband between them.. Geet was now only of Maan.. No one could separate her from him,., Not even his father

After some time she made Maan sleep and he slept.. Geet said to Maan-I m really sorry Maan.. I have to go..I know I m cheating you ,,. But I have been asked to chose one between the two men in my life,.. and I m not able to leave any of you.. so I m yours in all senses and I m going back to my father.. She kissed on his lips-Maan you will always be in my heart..Ho sake to maaf kar dena apni Geet ko..she kept a letter on the side table of the bed under his wrist watch and she left.. She was crying while going back...

She reached London and Mohinder Was happy to see her back.. he gave her  time days to settle again..

After two months Mohinder told Geet that he had selected a boy for her..

Geet-Papa.. ask him if he is ready to accept my child with me?

Mohinder-What? Ye kya bol rahi ho Geet..

Geet- wahi jo aapne suna... Papa you blackmailed me by threatening me.. Now I m here. I left my love there but have brought his love with me.. I m going to be a mother of his baby papa..

Mohinder-Geet I will take an appointment with doctor.. we will get rid of this child..

Geet-Dare papa.. if you even think this.. you called me by threatening me that you will kill yourself.. Now I m threatening you Papa that if you touch my baby.. I will kill myself.. and I m your daughter papa.. aap ziddi hain to main bhi utni hi ziddi hoon.. Want to see the proof? and she picked up  the knife from the table and cut her wrist and Mohinder was so scared to see her.. He rushed to the hospital taking Geet and Geet was soon treated and she was fine in few days.. Seeing Geet Mohinder was so disturbed,, but he did not dare to say anything to her.. Geet had stopped to talk to him..and after 9 month Mannu arrived and Mohinder was regretting now.. he had spoiled her daughter's life.. He so many  times tried to ask the name of the father of Maanu but she did not open her mouth and one day when he bagged infront of her to tell the name she told him-No use papa.. he will not agree as he did not know  any thing about Maanu. So don't  even try..and Mohinder surrendered in front of her.. he tried to reduce the distances between himself and Geet but Geet had shut her heart  for  her father... but she never stopped him to come near Maanu..

And they were living like that for 7 years..

Flashback ended

Geet's thoughts were disturbed by the voice of someone.. She looked at him and found the same baba whom she met that day..

He asked-Tum to wahi ho na jo uss din aayi thi

Geet-Ji Baba

Baba-Aaj kya hua?

Geet-Baba-Aaj mere pati ka janamdin hai..unki lambi umr ki dua Maangne aayi hoon

Baba-Bachha..Uss dib hi tum akeli thi aur aaj bhi..Pati kahaan hai tumhara..

Geet-Ji. Wo yahaan  nahin...but they heard a voice-mai yahaan hoon baba..and Geet looked in that direction..she  found Maan standing there... he was looking at her... He came near them and said-Main hoon iska pati baba..ye mujhe bina bataaye hi yahaan  aa gayi meri lambi umr ki dua Maange.. and he said to Geet-Geet bata kar to ana chhaiye tha na..

And Bab smiled hearing him..and he blessed both of them'' Maan held her hand.. Geet was watching all this with confusion.-Why he is reacting like this?he turned from there holding her hand

Baba was still standing behind them.. so Geet did not say anything but as they went little far-Geet jerked his hand-Mr. Khurana.. be in your limits..you know na that I married..

Maan-So what? I m married too Geet..  Is there any rule that a married man can not touch any married woman

Geet was more confused now.

Maan came near Geet and cuped her face-Geet I know the truth now..mujeh sab pata chal gaya ki tum kyun chhod kar gayi mujhe..

Geet's eyes got wider hearing this.. She gulped her saliva..But how?

Maan-Mohinder uncle confesses everything ..

Geet's eyes filled with water and Maan wiped them and then kissed them one by one..

Geet-Do you believe that Maanu is your daughter?

Maan-Mohinder uncle ke confession ke baad  believe karne ke liye kuchh rah hi nahin jaata Geet.. I was shocked to hear her name from your mouth on the first day.. Mujhe yaad tha Geet ki tum kya bolti thi Maanu Naam ke bare me.. Geet .. I  don't remember anything about that night,.. but felt some changes in me.. Kitni koshish ki maine ki tumse nafrat karun par nahin kar paaya..How could I Geet.. may be I had some feeling that you  and me were one by then.. you were an important part of me.. bhale hi kuchh yaad nahin tha ..par ek ahsaas tha kit um aas paas hi ho mere..

Geet was crying hearing him,.. Maan hugged her without thinking that they were at a public place.. He was feeling his heart finally at peace.. He was never in peace after Geet left him.. Neither he could hate her nor could forget her

Maan again said-Aur aaj sab kuchh saaf ho gaya Geet.. Shayad Baba ji ne sun li tumhaare dul ki dua.. ab ghar chalo Geet.. sab tumhara intezaar karr ahe hain..

Geet-Sab?

And Maan signaled in one direction.. Geet looked there and found everyone from Maan's family with Maanu and Mohinder..

And then Geet remembered  some thing-Nahin Maan.. ab ye possible nahin hai.. You are Meera's husband now and I cannot come between you two..

And Maan smiled hearing this..

Maan's parents came near them

His mother hugged her -Geet dekho hum sab tumhen lene aaye hain.. apne ghar ki badi bahu ko..

Geet-Badi bahu?..

Raj-Haan Meeera chhoti bahu hai na.. wo hamaare chhote bte Dev ki wife hai.. Maan usko abni bahan ki tarah pyaar karta hai... Geet looked at Maan He was smiling  .. His eyes were filled with love for her..

And they heard Maanu-Mom.. Dad..and she came running toward them and jumped in Maan's arms.. Maan kissed her and He looked at Geet..

Maan-Chalo Geet . ghar chalte hain..He put his arm around Geet and was holding Maanu in other arm..

Geet was looking at him with tearful eyes aNd Maan again shook his head signaling her not to cry..He held her close to him  and Geet wiped her tears.. Babaji had listened to her prayers  everyone bent their head in front of the majaar before leaving for home..

Edited by Rashmi... - 8 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail

thanks for wrting such a lovely os for our thread

the os was just perfect

commented already on the teri deewaani thread

yaad karlena yahaan bhi😉
Edited by -lakshmi- - 8 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
arre rashmi ko apna post mil gaya ab sab chup kyun ho gaye??!!
-lakshmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyEyes

arre rashmi ko apna post mil gaya ab sab chup kyun ho gaye??!!

kitchen mein hoo😆
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

kitchen mein hoo😆

jab bola chup raho to koi nahin ruka ab jab bolne ki baari aayi to sab chup😆