Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AttitudeQueen13

Tanx for continuation 😊 . Nice update

Thank you and you're welcome 😳
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shalz_123

@Aru ishra express part 2 and epilogue...

aaaiyaa/... u incorporated that phamous shirt scene..m deadwa... any mention of tht scene i m transported there... loved the update aru... i liked the ending... hahaa...i told u tht already ... i m a big big fan of 'open to interpretation' endings... however saying that doesnt mean i didnt read the epilogue... hahaa... the epilogue was super awesome as well.. so they did have a happys endings...lovely... now waiting for the AAA express to start... 

Awwwiiieee ..!! Thanks Shalz .. That's a notch higher but then yes 😳😆.

Anyways happy that you liked it 😃. Yes AAA will start from tomo but don't expect anything from me this time. Just too tired to think after 2 back to back updates .

Hopefully I match those two 😕.
fugitives123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shalz_123

😉

i m so sorry for unresing so late...u knw hw it was... so...😕

loved the start.. ishita meenama...raman thinking her to be dehati...lolz... n she thinking him to be obnoxious.. or harischandra ko sachi main harish chandra maan liya... hahaha.. 

aiyo her bag... ...

anusha...ur R and D ...bahut maaza aaya yaar... saachi main... 3 hrs of bak bak only coz we had to do some R and D!!!!!!

Tenk u puttar...me lubs u lots 🤗
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just random spamming😆😆

itsme_aish thumbnail
Trying to move to the next page😆
itsme_aish thumbnail
Hello ppl😃😃..This is the first time I am attempting a mini-shot.😊😊.Tons of thanks to the encouragement given by my dearest buddies Anu and Aru..😃😳 Luv u AA❤️🤗..They made me believe that I could deliver a decent piece of work, so here I am😊😊..I hope I have done justice to the content😃..In this story, IshRa are married, they are attracted to each other, but as usual very egoistic to admit it😛..Special thanks to Shalz for letting me be a part of this venture.😃Apologies if it went beyond the word limit😕 I hope you all enjoy this three shot..😃

Credits for the banner: Anu_IshraDivan 😳❤️

Minishot #9:Infinite Love ❤️

Part 1:

Ishita was completely perplexed as she felt herself being dragged forcefully outside the party hall by Raman. He grabbed her by the wrist and thrust her in the passenger seat locking the seat belt across her. Before she could even comprehend what was happening, he sped away from the parking lot. "What the hell Raman. What was that all about?" she questioned confused. "Shut up" he shot back at her, his face fumed in anger. Annoyed at his behaviour, she turned her face towards the window. Unable to overcome his internal turmoil, he sped rapidly through the woody road. Fearing that they may meet with an untowardly incident, Ishita yelled "Raman are you mad? Slow down". He accelerated further turning a deaf ear to her pleas. "Raman. Stop the car now!" yelled Ishita, but he was determined not to. Almost instantaneously, he felt the car slowing down. He was unable to figure out what was happening. He reluctantly stopped the car and got out to examine the tires. His eyes further narrowed in annoyance as he realized that one of the hind tyres had been punctured, and to top that they were stuck in a woody area where none of his smart phones would ever prove to be smart. "What is the problem Raman?" asked Ishita stepping out of the car. "You are the biggest problem of my life" he yelled back in anger. "What?" asked a hurt Ishita. "You are entirely responsible for this. We are now stuck in this jungle with absolutely no way to get out and there is no way we can get out of here now, all thanks to you. This idiotic Karthik also had to choose this god forsaken place for his anniversary party" he screamed. "You will not face any more problems in your life, and I won't be responsible for it" said Ishita, tears brimming in her eyes and she walked away from him down the road. 

As he watched her retreating figure he yelled "Ishita". She refused to turn. He locked the car and ran behind her. As soon as he caught up with her he fiercely held her wrist and said "Where the hell are you going?". "It does not concern you. Why are you running behind what you claim to be the biggest problem of your life?" she screamed back and withdrew her hand from his and swiftly walked away. He knew that he had crossed the line with his temper. He slowly walked beside her, one eye on her and the other on the lookout for any sort of help. "Listen Ishita I'm sorry. I was a bit too harsh back there" he said in an apologetic tone. She continued to storm her way anger writ on her face. She refused to utter a word. As they continued to walk into the woody area, to make things worse for the duo, the skies started to turn grey. Raman knew it would pour any minute an they had to find some shelter before they become a treat for the rain Gods. He kept his eyes alert as they walked, not exchanging a single word. Things started to get worse, as he could begin to see flashes of lightning-or maybe it was a blessing in disguise as he spotted a wooden shelter from a distance. He knew that trying to convince her to go there would be a Herculean task. So in one swing he grabbed her and carried her in his arms and walked toward the shelter. 

She widened her eyes in surprise coupled with anger at his sudden advance, and started kicking her legs and beating his chest lightly in an attempt to struggle free, but he was fiercely stronger than she had anticipated. He knocked on the door expecting the owner to show up. When no one turned up after a couple of knocks, he just pushed the door, while she continued her tussle to free herself. To his surprise, it was open. He walked in with Ishita still in his arms. It was pitch dark as the moonlight had been locked by the grey skies. He released her down gently and switched on the flash-light from his cell. As the light advanced , he could see piles of hay stacked entirely across the room. There were a pile of bricks lying at the entrance of the room, making it seem like it was a fire place evident from some of them having a burnt appearance. "Why have you brought me here?" she yelled grabbing him by the collar. He brushed off her hands away from his shoulders, held her hands behind her in a tight grasp and said "You were storming away without even looking around. If you had the sense to open your eyes and look, you may have realized that it may pour any moment. Luckily I happened to spot this place. And I knew it was futile arguing with you. So in a way you forced me to kidnap you" he said fixating his eyes deeply on her. Though it was pitch-dark she could feel his gaze on her. 

He released her and started looking around if he could find any source of light. He stumbled upon a lantern, and explored around to see if he can find a lighter. To his luck, he found a matchbox and lit the lantern. The lantern had a low flame , but it was sufficient to evade from the darkness looming across the room. He saw her standing near a stack of hay fidgeting with her hair-her face still pouted grumpily. He walked over towards her. The silence between them was killing him. "I said I'm sorry. Isn't that enough for you?" he asked her bitterly, gripping her arm. "I don't need your apology Raman. I'm the biggest problem in your life. Why do you want to even deal with me? Let me be. And why the hell did you drag me out of that party so abruptly? If it weren't for you we wouldn't have been here-And you have the audacity to tell me that I am responsible for this" she yelled back. His grip tightened further and she almost gasped, as he said "You really want to know why I dragged you out of there? There were random strangers eyeing you all over. And instead of walking away from there, you were encouraging them by continuing your random discussions. And what was the necessity to wear this flimsy sari?". "Oh really? And what were you doing? All those bimbos surrounding you. It seemed to me like you were enjoying all the flirting. My body my choice. And anyway those guys were far more interesting that you" she bit back at him rolling her eyes, trying to pull her wrists away, but in vain. Seeing her nonchalant attitude he advanced further as she walked backward, until she hit the wooden wall. She could see the fury in his eyes. He held both her hands firmly up on either side of her head and hissed "Don't you dare glorify them. You are my wife. Those filthy guys were lusting you. I would have pulled out their eyeballs if it had been any longer". She knew she had awakened the lion in him. He let her go and she gulped down a breath that she had been struggling to take. 

As he walked away from her, the brief light from the lamp blew away with the wind. As she rested against the wall, she felt something move over her leg. Fearing it may be some odd creature, she shrieked and shook her leg vigorously. Hearing her screech, he rushed to her, and in all the frenzy she tripped and fell forward, only to be caught by him. His hands held onto her bare waist firmly, while she held onto his shoulders for support. He steadied her, while her bare skin burned under his touch. A sudden blast of thunder coupled with her nyctophobia instantaneously forced her to engulf him tightly. He slowly raised his hands and held her tightly, with one hand at her back and the other at her waist. Under the spell of the proximity, the only sounds that they could hear were the synchronous rapid beating of their hearts and their laboured breathing.

Luv: Aishu😳❤️

The next part will be posted by Aru..😳

Edited by aishu_divan - 8 years ago
Aru.Divan thumbnail
I never thought about an OS written by the three of us. All thanks to this thread this is really happening. My darlings Aishu ❤️ and Anu ❤️, the discussion we had 🤣. Not to forget we kept reminding one another to keep our gutter quotient as subtle as possible. I have tried taking care of it in my part of the story otherwise I would have ended up writing 🤣. The name IshRa/ DivAn gets me writing all this 😳. Anyways hope you all find this interesting and subtle 😆Thank you once again Aishu , for coming up with a beautiful first part. Love you both 🤗❤️

PART II - INFINITE LOVE

A sharp lightening lit up the barn followed by a strong thunder that got her to hug him tight. His cologne evoked an unknown desire in her which were reflected in her orbs.

"Let go off me Raman, like now" she almost whispered wanting to escape from his hold.

He let her free the very second which made her to loose balance and she was on the stacked hay with a jerk which left her face dusty. Her eyes poked through his almost tearing him apart. She tried getting up from the so called soft bed when she felt her saree edge stuck. Facing her back to him, she once again shouted "Leave my saree". Hearing no response from him, she found him standing with his arms crossed against his chest looking at her with an amused yet desirable expression. She was more than embarrassed and blushed. She was glad that the place was dark and he wouldn't read any such emotion on her face. He freed her saree from the sharp nail in few seconds and the temperature inside the shelter was burning her body leaving her suffocated. She ran out of the house against his words and he started following her out of concern. The winds were strong that particular night and her saree edge along with her hair blew against the wind exposing her buttery shiny back which was visible even in the thin moon light leaving him all attracted. She covered her graceful back with the netted pallu of her saree, when she felt the chill wind sending shivers down her spine. Both walked together but not a word was exchanged between the two except for few eye locks every now and then. Every time she felt an unknown feeling fill his dark eyes leaving her all mesmerized.

"I am walking in this stupid god forbidden place cos of your anger Raman" said Ishitha tying her hair in to a bun and fuming at him.

"Yaar I have already apologized a hundred times and once again I am sorry. It's my mistake, shall I touch your feet now?" roared Raman in sarcasm.

"Shouting at everything is not going to solve anything. Can you leave me alone now? I really want some time out from this crap" spoke Ishitha still hurt.  

He held her wrist tight and spoke "I held this hand and took 7 sacred rounds around the fire not to leave you midway. This is something I will always respect" and looked at her painfully.

Failing to see what was before her, she tripped over a small rock holding his hands tight and pulling her along with him. Both rolled over the swampy muddy slope leaving them all sticky and dirty. His hands tightly encircled her body holding her carefully and her threatened eyes refused to leave his worried eyes. Both continued to roll till their bodies hit a tree making them shout each other's name with concern.

For the first time both their eyes locked with passion and their love for each other was visible. The mask they wore ripped off completely. His hands moved gently over her face voluntarily making her to close her eyes yearning for more. For the first time he observed her face which spewed love and passion. He wiped the mud that covered the blush on her cheeks with his thumbs allowing his finger to linger for a few seconds. He slowly got up and shifted himself near her and for some unknown reason locked his hands with hers.

"Can we go back to the shelter Raman?" She spoke gently for the first time since they left home that evening.

He got up and stretched out his hands when the rains poured with all their might getting them drenched in no time. As a result the ground was all the more slippery. While he was warning her she slipped again making him fall on her as well. His warm wet hands held on to her cool wet waist leaving her lips to quiver. She got up on her own steadily when he spoke huskily "I'd prefer helping you this way" which was less audible in the rains leaving her spell bound for the first time. The tree they were standing under gave them some kind of shelter and he found her escaping. He once again dragged her and pinned her to the tree. All he did was look deep in to her and there was another thunder leaving her glued to him. He ran his hands through her bun and undid her hair, throwing away the clip behind which left her pouting. In the little gap she got, she pushed him behind and ran out of his hold like a little kid getting completely drenched but kept turning if he was following her. She heard a couple of steps following her and she ran a little faster in the rain. He caught up with her in the next leap and took her in a hug from behind. She was once again trying to escape from his holds "Rukho Rukho" and he gradually got her facing him. The rains had reduced in intensity and the clouds were clearing paving way for the moon to light their face in the darkness. He noticed a couple of leaves sticking on to her nape. His hands slowly crawled up her body and tried to remove the leaves and at the same time rubbed his fingers against her neck making her to whimper. He then rubbed his fingers against her lips wiping the rain water that had left her lips wet. He pulled her close, kissing her mouth taking her by surprise. He stepped back with passion smoldering in his eyes. She looked at him touching her mouth where his kiss still burned. The wind started blowing again and he did the most spontaneous thing of lifting her and this time around there was no kind of objection from her. He climbed up the slope with her and entered their paradise for the night while she locked the door still staying in his arms.

To be continued...

Over to you Anu ❤️

Edited by Aru.Divan - 8 years ago
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All, here goes my part. I wanted to write a big fat intro but sadly can't do that as of now. But, hope you guys enjoy the last part to the mini shot. 😳 I tried my best to not make it gutter, like i always do. God knows if it worked or not. 😛 shalz, thank you so much for this opportunity! 😳

Aishu.. Aru..🤗 ❤️
Well you guys already know my pheels about this..so I won't rant. 😆 Moreover i am in no state to rant anyway, damn. There was so much I wanted to write but  today.. never mind.. 😳

Love you guys..and yes, this was the best AAA dhamaka! 😳

PS : NOT PROOFREAD, Please excuse the mistakes.

=========================================================

PART 3

With the click of the door, as it sat back in its frame the only sound reaching them was the sound of their laboured breathing. His warm breath fanned her shoulder as she looked up at him to find him staring down at her intently. The ferment with which he was looking down on her made her shiver momentarily. It didn't require much to know the look, as the blood rushed up her cheeks she looked away trying to hide her own myriad of flowing emotions. Though she had looked away, the blush that crept up her cheeks didn't go unnoticed by his hungry eyes. She could feel the warmth coming off his skin as it mingled with the cold slosh of her saree. It burned her skin.

- Raman, you can let me down.

She said meekly looking back him but trying to avoid his avoid his intent gaze. He slowly let her down and watched her as she walked back to the place. Her spree was dangerously flimsy now, sticking to all the right places making it painful to take his eyes off her. As the thunder shook the silence around the place, another shiver ran down her spine and her hands moved to her arms trying to wave off the chillness. She could feel his gaze on her the entire while she stood there looking the downpour out the window. The chilly weather, his gaze and her dripping wet saree..nothing were helping. Without an option left, she looked back at him to find him slipping out of his shirt. Her heart beat quicker then ever as he approached her opening the remanning buttons and by the time, he reached her, it was in his hand. Her eyes roamed around his glowing skin, from his lightly muscular arms to his sexy stubble and finally meeting with his intent eyes. The smirk on his face said it all, he knew she was looking at him. Without a word, he forwarded his shirt to her making it obvious what his intention was.

Its okay. I will manage..

She had just stared to say when he swiftly pulled her close looking down at her.

I wasn't asking you. I was telling you Ishita, I have seen enough of your spree adventures today and the last thing i want is you falling sick with it on. So go change or you want me to so that for you.?

Her eyes widened at the remark yet the blush didnt spare her as it rushed to her cheeks effortlessly. A smile crept the corner of his lips. His hand reached up to stroke her cheek. He smiled wider when she leaned in closing her eyes. It felt just right. After a few moments, the thundering rain broke their trance and they pulled away. She took the shirt off his awaiting hands and looked back at the corner of the room.She has just started to walk away when caught him walking towards the main door.

Raman, no.

Her hand caught him, pulling him back. He looked at her in surprise as her eyes lowered in shyness.

I mean, its pouring out there. Don't go. I will.. um.. its okay.

She fumbled and walked back to the corner trying to hide her smile. It heart leapt in happiness, there was no better way of her accepting the flux of emotions transpiring between them. He looked around the room trying to gather the logs to ignite the fire. He tried his best to not avert his eyes to the direction where she stood but it all went in vain. There she stood in the corner trying to change but hesitating as well, knowing his gaze was on her. Embarrassed, he looked away. She knew all along his gaze on her back which sent swirls of emotions down her heart, his gaze was doing wonders to her. But it was only him, her heart said and she knew there was no better place to be.

He had just lit the fire when he saw her approaching him. As his eyes travelled up her alluring form, it blew him out of his senses. She stood there, in his partially wet shirt reaching up to her thighs as she tried to pull them down, pulling him in. The moment she stood out, it was his gaze all over her that she felt. Hot and intense. She looked up to find him inches away from her, his eyes boring into hers. All she saw was dangerous passion in them. Was her state any better.? His proximity, his cologne were all pulling her in equally. Their breath caught up when his hands went around her waist pulling her closer.

If the saree had you looking sexy, I don't know what to say about this.

She heard him say as his eyes traveled down checking her out. He took his own time to look back to her making her blush profusely. His hands travelled into her hair, coming through them as he let them loose while his other hand rested at her waist, the only support she could hold on to.

-  Get warm. You are hot enough in the shirt, but the fire should be better.

He said huskily. A blush crept up her cheeks.

Raman, but what about you.? Aren't you cold too.?

She voiced out in concern looking at him.

-  Don't worry, I have the jacket. I will be fine.

He said gesturing towards the fire. She smiled and sat on the hay struggling with the shirt. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw him sit acorss her close to the fire, his eyes fixed upon her. The smile never left her face as she soaked in the warmth of the fire peeking glances at him time to time. His intense gaze was playing at all the right places. Watching her sit across him, in his shirt.. looking ravishing as ever, staying away from her was the most tedious thing he had ever done. His hands craved to go wrap themselves around her but he held himself back but the smile never left his face as he saw the smile and the glow on her face. it was for him. Only him.

The thunder roared along with the rain. it sent a deep shiver of fear and chill down her spine as she vigorously rubbed her hands on her arms. Her movements froze the moment she felt the familiar arms wrapping around her and felt herself being pulled flushed against him. Her eyes snapped open and she looked back to find him spooning her from the back enveloping her form in his arms.

Raman..

-  Shhh.. This is as perfect as it can be. I am here, don't be scared.

He said rubbing her arms gently over hers comfortingly. she closed her eyes in relief and let his comfort spread through her as soon enough, the warmth coming off his skin added to the feeling of being content in his arms. Relentless, she leaned back resting her head on his shoulder and snuggled deeper into him when she felt him wrapping the jacket around both of them. His hand found hers as he entwined their fingers. His warm breath once again grazed her neck and hr heart craved for more. To feel the breath closer. The alluring smell that came off her skin slowly swept through his control finally reaching its threshold as he leaned in and placed a warm and passionate kiss on her neck. She moaned and held his hand tighter. Her response added to his deliquesce his emotions as he placed another kiss on her skin burning her with it.

She briskly tuned around and hid herself in his chest breathing off his scent, wrapping her arms around him. He pulled her closer, mirroring her actions as both sat there consumed by their emotions and burning urges for each other. It was he who pulled out first knowing it may just be the best time to bare their emotions which were known to both of them. Her face was inches away when they pulled out of the hug. As he stared down at her, the softness in her eyes, the tenderness of her quivering lips enticed him making him seal the distance between them. The kiss was a gentle one, it came as a surprise to her but not the one was running away from. He smile when he felt her respond to him, as gently as possible. As they broke the kiss, both smiled at each other aware of everything happening between them and also the state of their hearts.

Raman...

She had started to say when he placed a finger on her lips silencing her.

Ishita, i know there is a lot we need to talk about, but for now, lets just enjoy this.

He said, gesturing towards the way they were cuddled up without any one to pull them off their happy place. A smile spread across his face as he watched her blush and hide her face into him, making her consent obvious.

His arms around her tightened as he lay back taking her along, both drifting off to their world of peace, in each others arms for a blissful night.

The end.
Edited by Anu_IshraDivan - 8 years ago
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ress... Aishu :P
=======================
UNRES... Hahahahahh..finally.. I could unrest atleast something..🤣 🤣
My record has been plunging down with every res i do..😛 🤣
But here i am..

Pehle toh..Aishu..🤗
Thank you and finally you posted this.. with all the nautanki you did..😛😆
Love you T.. ❤️ 🤗

Now lemme read.. 😛😆
========================

Aishu...PHEEELLLSS!!!! ☺️ ☺️
Junlge mein mangaL.. phase biwi aur puttar!!! Go away world.. let babies romance..😆

Yeh dekho..puttar ne chance pe dance kiya and biwi ko utha le bhaga..☺️ EEKS!!! My gutter mind is on alert now.. but i will shut up.. not here..😆
MUMMMAA...Collar and hands behind back..IMAGINE!!! Intense.. PHEELLS!!! ☺️
J puttar and Biwi..dono jalluuing inside and poured it.. Haayyyeee!! ❤️ ☺️ How much I love to imagine a passionate and angry outburst about being J.. Tauba..☺️

He held both her hands firmly up on either side of her head and hissed "Don't you dare glorify them. You are my wife. Those filthy guys were lusting you. I would have pulled out their eyeballs if it had been any longer" <====== AMMMAAA!!! ☺️ ☺️ Can I please imagine KP saying that.? Blushing already!!! ☺️ iSSHHH.. Babies man.. make us go crazy!!! Only imagining that part is enough..😛

And thanks to the creature, puttar biwi romance chalu..GOOODD!! 😛 You are the creature to be credited though..🤣 Kidding.. :*
BARE WAIST!!! We all have a soft corner for it.. obvious reasons..☺️ HUGGGIE!

Aishu baby..🤗 It was perfect.. loved it.. biwi and puttar are so into each other..bas mood ban jaaye..kahan jaayenge! ☺️ Phaaltu mein you were freaking out.. itna accha toh hai.. kuch bhi..😳 But anyway..LU for you this.. ❤️

PS : Puttar looks so white in the banner..🤣 🤣 Anyway.. 😆

And finally, unress mission ka check point one covered..🤣 I feel so proud.. 😎
Aru joota maaregi.. 😆
Edited by Anu_IshraDivan - 8 years ago
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Ress Aishu 🤣

============================

Mein bhi aagayi 🤣 !!!!! Aishu don't get shocked 🤣. Madam ji thanks for posting after all the nautanki's which you did over the past few days. Upar se the two of you ate my head away for the title and for choosing ... Aiyooo .. !!! Maataes the two of you are 🤣.

Coming to the update ..!!!! As Anu mentioned so many pheels ☺️ ☺️. The way both fought in the beginning and she was jealous about some Bimbos ogling at him and he was jealous about some idiots. She was wearing a flimsy saree !!!!! EEEKKKSSS ☺️ ☺️. I can understand where Puttar's nazar will be 🤣. What shelter did you choose. Hay, Bonfire, forest and bricks. UFFF  . CVs need to learn and this is all I can say. His Sorry and her fight. Everything had only pheels.

Then finally came the lighting and she almost fell. And his hands on her bare waist ..!!! Aiyooo Mummaaa ☺️ ❤️. Just loved every single line Aishu.

Congratulations ..!!!! Three of us are going to ruin this thread 🤣🤣. Kya hoga hamara ?? We ruin every thread man 🤣 🤣. Vee and Shalz ...!!! Never wanted to but really sorry for this 🤗.

Love you Aishu baby ❤️ and yes babies are small 🤣 but cute 😳
Edited by Aru.Divan - 8 years ago