Ariya OS Will you marry me pari

swethalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I got an idea so I penned it down here we go please say me how is it...

A beautiful girl sleeping peacefully and a guy knocked on the door... Having got no reply he opened the door and saw the most beautiful site of his life... The girl is sleeping like a baby hugging a teddy bear which he gifted her a week back as she loved it ...

He was seeing her with a smile and thinking that it would be eternal if he was the teddy he smiled at himself for the thought.. He also know that the girl loves him selflessly.. But they never expressed their love with each other...

The guy went near her and sat on bed and caressed her hair and uttered that he will make his riyu his pari forever his...yes he will propose her its big time and she waited long for him and can wait for lifetime..but now he will confess ...

Riya survived after the xora case...she is fine and is living with arjun after she got discharged from the hospital...first they became good friends and then best friends and slowly arjun started falling for riya...

She directly or indirectly helped him to make roshni a sweet memory of his life... He was habituated to be with Riya... The thought of riya going away from him may kill him...

He drifted back to flashback...

Etf is trying to trace sik they got a big evidence that will prove sick existence and all his wrong deeds...riya getting better and her health getting stable...

She started coming to Etf office and helping them with her good research skills...days are going by one day riya is nearly attacked by sik goons as she was able to collect plenty amount of information about sik...

That day luckily arjun saved her and from that day she was staying with arjun as she is to be protected from sik and from that day ariya started coming close but sik went underground...

That day finally came when they got  sik all are  in the ware house and Etf almost cleared all the goons so that time arjun and all went near sik but that bas***d is smirking at Etf people...

More over because of sakshi carelessness one of sik goons caught hold of her...in order to save sakshi riya got hurt but finally sik is killed and riya joined in the hospital...

Its been a month of this happening riya is all good and arjun thought it is high time and he should express his love for her...and decided to propose her today come what may...

Placing a soft kiss on her forehead he left out to make arrangements...( Arey kyon aapko patha nahi?? Propose karna hainaaa...)

Scroll down

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethalovely thumbnail
Riya woke up and got freshen up and came out of the room ...she tried to trace arjun but could not just then she noticed breakfast table set and a note with flowers...she went near table and opened the note...
Good morning riya...
         Hope you had a good sleep... I have some important work as today is samesha engagement... See you soon have breakfast and rest ...evening will be tiring...
                                            Arjun

Riya smiled and kept the note aside and took the roses and kissed them and had her breakfast ...

After finishing the breakfast riya switched on the TV and kept the music channel where some romantic songs are playing and within no time she was in music world...

Here in Sam house preparations are on full swing arjun went to Sam and told him that he is going to propose riya tonight...

Sam was very happy and both samjun hugged each other and arjun left the place then immediately Sam called ayesha and told her the same and she too became very happy...

They are happy that arjun to move on and riya got her first love all the Etf except riya came to know about it and were very happy...

All thought of teasing ariya mostly arjun by not letting him to propose her that easily they were all in fun mood except sakshi who wanted really not to make arjun propose riya...
Edited by swethalovely - 9 years ago
swethalovely thumbnail
In the engagement function every thing went smooth and the function is done and now arjun thought of proposing riya now but to his bad luck riya is kept busy by Etf people ...
But they are doing it for fun but sakshi is moving too close to arjun so as to want riya feel jealous and arjun was irritated with etf ...

At one point arjun got riya alone he thought it his chance and went to her but before he could reach out to her shree drags her saying they need to be samesha...

Like this any one or the other disturbing arjun from meeting riya...now its getting over arjun so he stared at Sam and sakshi was irritating him Sam understood that and ordered that no one should trouble arjun ...

Seeing his chance he scooped riya in his arms and took to SUV and made her sit and drove back to his house...

Riya was shocked and unable to understand anything ...finally arjun stopped before his house asked riya to get down and he went inside the house...

Riya followed him and saw him going upstairs and she followed him suddenly she got pulled and banged on arjuns broad chest...he tucked hair behind her ears and said u know how much I m dying to say you that u look damn beautiful in this dress...

Riya blushed at the comment ...arjun took her hand in his and kissed her knuckles and said will you marry me riyu and I can't live with out you and started placing soft kisses on her face...riya was shocked that finally her love asked her for marriage...

Riya nodded her head in yes and arjun pulled a string and pressed a button then rose petals started falling on them and music started in background...

Arjun cupped her face and said tq for coming in my life pari I love you... Saying this he claimed her lips with his and both were busy in their Loveland...

Finally arjun got his pari...

Sorry for any mistakes..
Please do comment on this
Edited by swethalovely - 9 years ago
zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome osEdited by zubiya92 - 9 years ago
SanaHolic thumbnail
It was awsum Di...
I jst luves it...
Samsha ki engagement ke din hii arjun ne Riya ko propose kar diya...
Tht was gr8...
Sooo cute...Edited by SanaHolic - 9 years ago
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
love it
thnx for pm
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW! 👏 ..nice 1..