Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Anum_says

Another Updateee ... yayyy...
awsomeee awsomee awsomee prabh..
waiting for next..

Thank you so much! Will be updating soon!

Thank you!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 143rhb

Nice update

Now as they r abt to get married will ishita still work for raman.

Raman discussed abt this wife with ishita. 
Now ishita should also disclose abt her ex to raman

Hope raman ' s family after knowing her pregnancy accept her.

Thank you! Ishita's job will be discussed in the next part! Ishita's past will come soon as well! Let's see how his family reacts...
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smilesforever98

Thank you for liking my writing! I guess I couldn't explain my point properly. I wanted to show that Raman isn't over his wife and feels like he is in a way betraying her and her love by giving the title of his wife to someone else even if it for namesake. Anyways thanks for your feedback, hopefully next time I will make my point my clear. 

hey you made it clear...😳😳...
I just had a doubt with that, why is he even thinking that why... because... even Ishita is not interested in any relationship with him... it just that their kids need A Father and A Mother...😳😳

Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved this one smiles... So ab shaadi????
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhinaiscool

Loved this one smiles... So ab shaadi????

Thank you! Shaadi might be coming soon.😉..hopefully.
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The way raman and ishita discussed was too good
ruhi smiles ha?
so sweet - they were holding hands all the while
brilliant update
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya_prasad

The way raman and ishita discussed was too good

ruhi smiles ha?
so sweet - they were holding hands all the while
brilliant update

Thank you so much! Glad you're liking the way things are going so far!
Prabh. thumbnail

Note: Not proofread, ignore spelling and grammar mistakes.

Chapter 7

As Ruhi continue to wave her arms excitedly, the two realized they were still holding hands. They both made eye contact and slowly removed their hands away trying to make things seem normal. It was all awkwardly silent for them although the place was packed and everyone was busy in their conversations. Thankfully at that moment the waiter came over asking for their order. After they both placed their orders, he noticed she was wanting to say something, but backed off every time. After a few minutes of looking at her clear her throat and then look away to play with Ruhi, he asked...

"Do you want to say something?"

Caught off-guard, she looked at him as he raised his eyebrows asking her what she wants to say.

"Umm I...Mr. Bhalla I...I wanted to clear somethings before getting married. If you don't mind."

"Then why are you hesitating? Go ahead. Don't be afraid."

"I want your name to be on my baby's birth certificate to make it "official" she said with animated air quotes.

"Okay and it's our baby now." He said as he chuckled at her antics.

"And I want to support myself financially, so I don't want your money. So no joint accounts or bills please." She said seriously.

"Sure." He agreed in an equally serious tone.

"Thank you! Um do have to say anything?"

"Nope. But if I won't give you any money, that shouldn't take away my right to buy things for my baby."

"You can spoil Ruhi! I never said anything about that. That's just about me."

"I am talking about my younger child...the one you're carrying."

She gave a genuine grateful smile to him...

"You can spoil our children. Just not too much, okay?"

"We will see about that. My little princesses should get whatever they want!" he said as he relaxed and laid back on the chair.

"Princesses? You want another girl?"

"Yep I always wanted girls. My wife used to tease me, she said people are nagging their wives for sons while you want daughters." He chuckled to himself.

"Well I can say she was right! I know fathers are attached to daughters, but you are something completely different. But it's also nice and sweet...And now I wonder what will happen if it is a boy?"

"Then I will spoil him as well!" he said as he winked at her and laughed.

They shared a laugh, but then something made Ishita's smile disappear and lines of worry took its place. As she stopped laughing, Raman and Ruhi also became quiet. She looked him and said...

Mr. Bhalla your family, will they be okay with this? I mean I'm pregnant. How will ...I mean will they accept me easily?"

"My family is only Ruhi and my mom, and now you. Ruhi has already accepted you, so it's only mom noe. And it will be okay, I will handle everything. You don't need to worry about that. Just make sure your parents are okay."

"Ummm when will you talk to her?"

"Today when I get home."

"Can I be there with you?"

"Sure do you want to come right now?"

"Yes...please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Raman why would you agree for something like this?" His mother asked as she sat down next time to him on the couch.

"Why wouldn't I? She is giving me what I want and I give her what she wants, it's so simple."

"Raman you are going to give your name to someone else's child?"

"Ruhi is also someone else's daughter for her, but she is willing to love and care for her despite that, so this is the least I can do for her. I can accept her child and love it like my own. What is the problem here?"

His mother was silent, she looked her son. Her only child and he had suffered so much in his 28 years of life. All she wanted was for him to be happy and live his life to the fullest. She wondered if marrying this girl would be able to give him that.

"Will it make you happy if you marry her?"

"It will make Ruhi happy, so I will be happy. And you know me, so I must have thought it through before agreeing."

She looked at him in the eyes. They told her he was sure about this and this was what he genuinely wanted. She looked over at her granddaughter who snuggled Ishita's arms. She deserved a mother but God had taken her right away from her and now when she was getting one, she couldn't take that away from her... Or could she? She looked at the two who were anxiously waiting for her answer.

"So Ishita... when are you going to your house?"

"Ma you...seriously?" he looked at her mad at her way of thinking.

"What's wrong? She needs to go to her house because she needs to prepare for us to come to talk to her parents."

She smiled at the surprised Raman & Ishita. Raman shook his head at his mom and mumbled filmy drama queen quiet enough so no one would hear. Mrs. Bhalla went over to Ishita and gave her a side hug as she ran her hand over Ruhi's head.

"He's been through a lot Ishita, please keep him and his daughter happy."

"I will aunty. I promise you that."

"Aunty? I am going to be your mother in law, so I will be like your mother in this house. But don't call me Amma, it sounds too madrasi. Call me Ma. "

"Thank you so much aunty- wait Mummyji."

"Mummyji? It's nice! Now everything is okay, but what about your family? When are we meeting them?"

"Ma we are going tomorrow to talk to them."

"That's great, now go put Ruhi in your room while I make some snacks for you two."

She watched as her son walked off with his soon-to-be wife. Ishita held Ruhi in her arms and he was walking next to them as he adjusted Ruhi's blanket and she whispered something to him and they both looked at each other smiling. She felt like she had made the right decision and Raman would be happy with Ishita. Now the only thing was her parents' approval...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looked out of her balcony for the umpteenth time, waiting for his white Mercedes to show up. Every day he has to be on time, but he had to choose today to be late. She thought as she looked over at her watch and he was a good 20 minutes late. Her Amma ran into the room, asking her if she had called him to see where he was. She lied through her teeth and said he was stuck in traffic not wanting his parents to have a bad impression of him. He finally showed up another 10 minutes later with Ruhi in his arms and his mother by his side. As they walked in, she went to him and he handed Ruhi over to her right away. While she was taking Ruhi from his arms, he leaned over and whispered.

"She's in orange today..."

She smiled at him and went over to sit next to her mother. He did all the talking to her parents, explained what they were going to do and what their relationship will be, and how it's all for the children. Her father looked skeptical, while her mother agreed as she had been worried since the day she told them about her pregnancy. Her mother couldn't help but cry at knowing someone was willing to accept her with her child. Ishita reached over to stop her from crying when he stepped in. He kneeled in front of her mother and said...

"You don't need to cry at all. I am not doing anything great. Instead you should be proud of you daughter. She is very brave. She isn't ashamed of what she did and isn't hiding at home, but rather is living her life. She is moving on and has gotten herself a job and now found someone to get married to. I know very few people would be able to do what she is doing. You should be proud... like I am."

Her father had gotten his assurance by listening to him and they agreed in no time. And then it was decided. They were getting married in 2 weeks. As their parents talked, Ishita walked to her room quietly. He excused himself and followed her.

"Are you okay?"

He asked as he found her in the same spot he had first seen her, the only difference this time Ruhi was in her arms. She turned around and tuned back again to wipe her tears. He walked up to her and looked out the window.

"Beautiful sight."

She looked out the window and smiled agreeing with him.

"So...everything's okay and now 2 more weeks..."

"Yea, it's all so quick. We met about..."

"11 days, 11 days ago and now we are getting married."

"It's so fast. I never thought things would happen like this."

"So you were crying because now you realized you will be stuck with me for your entire life?"

She chuckled and looked at him.

"I was crying because...what you said to Amma..."

"What about it?"

"Just thank you. I look at you and what you said about me and then what my ex had said to me. There is a huge difference in being called a characterless woman and a brave, independent woman."

"He didn't deserve you. If he says cheap things about you, then he doesn't deserve your tears let alone deserve you. Don't cry over a person who shouldn't matter."

"I know he shouldn't, but I don't know why he does..."

That was it! Please like and leave your feedback!

Chapter 8- Page 34

Edited by smilesforever98 - 8 years ago
Divya5377 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are taking the FF so well...I'm still not sure what exactly Raman feel about his first wifeEdited by Divya5377 - 9 years ago
Prabh. thumbnail
Small correction: I am on my phone and can't edit my post. The last sentence is supposed to be...

"I know he shouldn't, but I don't know why he does..."