Frequent Posters

maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

Finally...
Caught up with it all..😳
Long due it was..πŸ˜†

So Ishita finally gave up and left.? :( Awww..Poor thing.
First subbu's misbehaving and then Raman's partial rejection.. Had to happen.. :(
Loved all their moments..Sexy they are man..❀️ ☺️ UFFF!!! I could feel the passion..❀️
They are too hawwttt together..☺️

So finally he realizes that he needs her and has teamed up with Mihika..Awesome! 🀣 Ishita is changed, I could sense that. It won't be easy to win her back..πŸ˜† Come on Puttar, you can do it afterall.Only you can do it..😳

And now he becomes the padosi..OMG! This is gonna be so much fun..Awesome! πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait for the next update..Update soon.. 😳 Thanks for the PMs and sorry for the delay. πŸ˜ƒ

Hey, glad to have you back πŸ€—
I hope I can make it fun enough, working on it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Note: Because Ishita's parents rarely visited them, they didn't know that Raman and Ruhi were their neighbor. Her mom only knew Raman's name

p.s: a short chapter, the next one will be big, and I will take a week to write that, so the next update won't be before next weekend.

Chapter 13

Ajab Leher Hai Meri Padosi

[Ab na tu, rakhna tu...Mere dil ka yeh chota mota haq maar ke
Galti se, galti ki...Tabhi peechhe peechhe aaya tere jhak maar ke]

Ishita was towel-drying her hair that morning when she suddenly felt the urge of filling her lungs with fresh air. With on hand firmly holding the towel to her hair, she opened the window to her bedroom wide letting in the morning sun. She turned around but halted in her steps. Not believing what she saw, she quickly turned back to the window.

"Stop this Ishita Iyer" she told herself, "You will have to move on. You can't see him everywhere"

She couldn't believe that she had gone so mad that she was imagining Raman at her neighbour's balcony watching her with the binocular that she had brought. She closed her eyes and hurled curses at herself in tamil. Quickly closing the window she rushed out of the room.

~~~

Raman sighed as she closed the window, what has he turned her into? She couldn't even believe he could be here. He felt like a jerk. Mihika was right, if he believed that Ishita deserved nothing but the best then he should strive to be the best. Ishita deserved a fairytale and he would give her just that.

Until this moment he was only contemplating as to what it would be feel to see her again. Now he knew, it felt like coming home, she was his home. He smiled at how much his world has changed in a span of months, for good. And now it was his turn to change her world. He grinned and set towards his mission.

~~~

As Ishita rushed out of her room, she heard the doorbell. No one was around, so she went ahead and opened the door. Her eyes widened as she saw Raman once again, standing at her door, grinning. Minutes ticked by before she came back to her senses. She slapped her forehead and was about to close the door when he held it, stopping her from closing it. She blinked in confusion for a moment and then her eyes widened in realization. She continued to look at him in surprise.

"Who's it Ishu" her mother came to the door, she looked quizzically at Raman

He gave her his most charming smile and forwarded a bowl "Auntiji sugar"

Mrs Iyer gave him a comically weird expression of confusion so he went on to explain "I'm your new neighbour" he said pointing at the house next door "I shifted last night so didn't have the time to do the grocery shopping"

Ishita gasped loudly, her mouth open forming a cute 'O'

Her mother nodded and took the bowl and walked towards the kitchen.

He took the opportunity and quickly pinned her to the door "Close your mouth sweetheart, makkhi ka toh pata nehi but mai zarur ghus jaunga" he winked

She tried to close her mouth and say something, but her brain wasn't forming any word. She opened and closed her mouth like a fish.

"Gungi ho?" he asked playfully, picking a strand of wet hair from her face and sticking it behind her ear.

He left her as he heard a shocked Mrs Iyer yelling "What are you doing" she gave him a glare

He looked back at her with concern, still holding onto an immobile Ishita "Aunty don't you give proper food to your daughter?" both the mother-daughter looked quizzically at him "She was about to faint in my arms"

Mrs Iyer quickly rushed to her daughter and held her "Ishu" she said "How many times do I have to tell you to take care of yourself? What's wrong with you, you haven't slept or ate properly in a month"

Ishita was at loss of words at the turn of events. She still found it hard to believe that he was standing in front of her, not just in front of her, he had her in his arms. He was acting weird too, her head was actually spinning now, she needed fresh air, loads of it, she could see another heartbreak coming her way and she was on defensive mode. She didn't have it in her to take another blow from him

"Arre aunty, tension not, I am here now, everything will be fine" she heard him say

"Why? Are you a doctor?" her mother asked

"I can have 10 doctors summoned at my service" he said with an air of confidence "Aur waise bhi, aapke cheeni ke badle itna toh kar hi sakta hu aapke liye"

Ishita felt her head go light at his weirdness "excuse me" she opened her mouth for the first time "I'm getting late for work" without waiting for another moment she rushed back to her room. She had a lot of thinking to do.

~~~~

She sat at her clinic, going through patients after patients, but her mind wasn't here today. She still wasn't sure that she would find him there when she reaches home in the evening. Maybe it was a dream, why would Raman act so weird otherwise. Even if he was there, the question was, why? Why was he there? The moment she realized that morning that he was there for real, her heart beat hadn't stopped drumming hard. She hadn't dreamt of seeing him ever again. The realization that he was there made her head feel light, every thought just flew out of the window.

"May I come in, doctor" she jerked her head up at voice

Before she could say a word, she watched him confidently walking towards her and took the seat opposite to her table

"What are you doing here" she blurted out

She watched him raise his brow sarcastically "What do people do in a dental clinic? Make love?"

Her eyes widened for the nth time that day, he winked at her "well I won't mind doing that either" he saw her mouth hang open "but but but" he said dramatically "there is this part of my body that is throbbing very hard right now, I would love it if you take care of that"

She didn't understand what he was playing at but she knew that she had to guard herself from being hurt again. She had to act indifferent.

She narrowed her eyes and looked pointedly at him "What?"

She watched him put his hand to his heart "My teeth, it's hurting for over a month now" she glared at him as he grinned sheepishly, his hand still holding his heart "I was so confused because it has never hurt this way ever in the past" he continued "But then it was only last week that I realized what the solution for this pain was"

"And what was the solution" she asked sarcastically

"You" he replied

~~~~~

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Doc this is not fair yaar,small update.;-(its k.but u want 1 week to post another part.hmm awesome update dear.thanks for pm
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
puttar on mission
Update soon
Rivka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
 raman at his best to woo her  back  to him . 

thanks for the PM 

divazfankau thumbnail
wow superb update continue soon
..TeriDeewani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haaye...
I loved this Raman...
His wooing her so sweet...
Super Awesome...
Thanxx for updt n PM