Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
part 71 - nice part...here maan so much preparing for her special birthday and there geet wants to plan something else ...adi told her to be there for a special client...but she messes not this time otherwise maan's hard work will go in vein...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CONGRATZZ FOR TE NEW THREAD YAR
Desigirls12 thumbnail

wow lovely superb update..te way geet thinking abt how her life changed and now she was fully dependent on my maan and her love,,..she now know where she belongs to my maan..but scared to open her feelings and waiting for my maan to open his heart first..opps geet asking idea from pinky bribing her pizzas and pani puri, omg..omg my maaneet ki chakar adi became scarp goat he he..one side geet want to hint abt her b'day to  my maan abt her b'day and other side my maan arranging a party..pls destinty stay awaya form my maaneet for some time..i love te update so much yar

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice part dear ... maan planning is full on for geet b'day .. lets see how much geet would shock and surprise ..
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrates for new thread
beautiful update
both knew that they love each other 
maan is waiting geet to turn 18 to confess  his love for her
maan plan  big surprise  birth day party for geet

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Tamil New Year...

Started New MG FF - Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aayi...

PROLOGUE

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part - 72

Maan has been making arrangements for Geet's b'day only...

Now Maan is confused whether Geet has planned something with her friends...Maan knows she won't do anything without him...but she never said anything about it...

Why did she call Adi then? She was saying that she has something more important that day...sure she must be talking about her b'day celebrations...

Maybe she has something in her mind...

What if she plans an outing with her friends...

Maan has made elaborate arrangements for her b'day at the ashram where she has a lot of friends...

He calls one of the girls who is Geet's pet, and that girl confirms that there is no such plans with them, maybe it's with Geet's college friends...

Maan has to confirm from Geet only and get her appointment for thr day...haina?

That night at the dinner table Geet didn't even look at Maan and she looked very dull...

Maan knows that she is unhappy...but why?

Maan can't see her like that...he follows her to the OH...

Geet is very tensed and she starts walking to and fro in her room...

She stats talking ot her babaji...

Maan hides himself and watches her...

Geet: hare babaji, ye kya ho gaya? Ab mein kay karoon? Iss Dhusts Danav ko toh meri koi parva nahi, haina?

Maan enjoys her nautanki...

Geet: aap hi kaho , aaisa bhi kya kaam hai? 24*7 kaam kaaam, insaan ko apnon ka bhi koi waqt nikhalna chahiye haina?

Maan loves the way she said apnon ka...so she has herself confirmed that she is his family now...

Geet: aaisa kaunsa khaas client aagaya? Ab unko toh sirf aur sirf apni client ki chinta hogi, aur ye bhi kaam ka mamla hai, MSK ko toh sirf kaam se kaam hai, aur kuch nahi, haina?

So she thinks that Maan would be busy receiving his client on her b'day...

Geet: ab uss DD ka kuch nahi ho skatha, bhool jao Geet, sab kuch bhool jao, MSK toh MSK hai, unse toh kaam ke alawa koi aur umeed nahi, haina?

Maan just enters...he can't wait anymore...warna Maan ki bachi izzat bhi gayi...

Maan: geeet ye kay ho gaya hai tumme? Mera shak toh sahi hai, ab tumne apne aap se baatein karna bhi shuru kardhi?

Maan teases Geet...

Geet: kya? aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Maan: woh mein file lene aaya tha

Geet searches for the files...

She takes them and throws towards him...

She is very angry...

Geet: ye lo aapka files, aur ye bhi lo, ab jao apna kaam karne, dubara yahan mat aana

Maan grabs her hand and stops her...he pulls her closer and looks into her angry eyes...

Maneet eyelock...mahiii...

Geet freezes and gets lost in him...

Maan keeps staring her...

He brushes the strand of hair aside to admire her beauty...

Maan: gusse mein tum aur bhi achchi lagthi ho Geet, dekho

He takes her to the mirror and Geet looks at Maan in the mirror...

His penetrating looks make her more nervous, she tries to control herself...

After a while she gets back to her angry mode...

That's the only way to escpe from Maan, haina?

Geet: aapka file milagya na? ab jao

Geet tries to push him out and lock her room...

Maan: woh Geeet , rukho

Maan keeps his leg and stops her...

He makes his way back into the room...

Geet: aap jao yahan se, mujhe sona hai

Maan: meri neendh churakke tum kaise so sakthi Geet?

Geet: kya?

Maan: woh Geet, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai

Geet: kya?

Maan: woh parson tummara program kya hai?

Geet: kyun? Aap jaanke kya karoge?

Maan: woh parson tummari appointment chahiye Geet

Geet: nahi, mujhe zaroori kaam hai

Maan: hare Geet, parson hummare kuch khaas client aane wale hai, tumme unse zaroor milna hoga

Geet: aapke khaas client hai toh aap millo

Maan: hare, tum meri secretary ho, tumme bhi milna padega Geet

Geet: nahi, mein nahi aasakthi

Maan: kyun? Tumme koi aur kaam hai kya?

Geet: haan, mujhe aur so kaam hoga, aapko kya? aap jao apne client se milne

Maan could see the anger and frustration in her eyes...

Maan: Geet, it's an order, tum parson mere saath aarahi ho, smajhi? Humme ek bahut hi khaas program hai, tum apna sara appointments cancel kardo Geet, gud night Geet, parson milthe hai Geet, subhe 9 baje tayaar raho

Maan leaves without giving her further chance to argue...

Geet couldn't sleep well that night...

She keeps thinking about what Maan said...she is confused whether she should tell him about her b'day or not...what would be his reaction...she is afraid that he will just ignore it completely as he never celebrates b'days after Vicky left...

She knows how much upset he was on his last b'day...

She doesn't want that to happen again...not on her b'day atleast...haina babaji?

So it's better to be part of his official party rather than making him upset again...

Maan awaits the big day and can't wait to confess his love and end all of the hide and seek games...

He wants to shower his love And make her happy, after all she is the one who has brought back his smile and somehow fulfilled Dadi's wish to see him happy and lively again...

But for Geet this would have remained a dream for Dadi forever, luckily for her she got to know Geet at the right time and babaji helped her again...

The day before Geet's b'day at dinner...

Dadi couldn't control her excitement but she is also not allowed to reveal anything to Geet...

Geet is a little curious to know if Dadi remembers her b'day...

Afterall dadi was with her at the time of her birth, haina?

Maan remains silent as usual and doing is job, secretly admiring his Mishti's actions...

Dadi is also unusually silent today...Geet hates this and she loves to chat while eating...

Geet: dadima

Dadi: haan beta, aap ko kuch chahiye?

Geet: woh aaj aap itna chup kyun ho?

She whispers into Dadi's ears...: DD ke saath koi jagda hui kya?

Dadi couldn't control her laughter, Maan keeps staring Dadi and pleading to keep the secret...

Dadi: aaisa kuch nahi hai beta

Geet: dadi aapko yaad hai, jab meri janam hui tab aap bhi mere saath the jab meri maa mujhe chodke gayi

Geet becomes sad...

Dadi: Geet bete, aap udaas mat huiye, hum sab haina aapke saath, khaas karke DD aapke saath haina

Maan also feels bad for Geet...

Geet: aaisa kissiko bhi nahi hona chahiye Dadi

Maan also thinks that Geet is so unlucky for she could never happily clelebrate her b'day knowing that it's her mother's death anniversary...that's why Maan wants to make her feel happy and special on that day...he wants her to know that she is not alone...not anymore with Maan around...

Maan wants to be with her the whole day and try as much to make her forget about her worries...

Part73

Edited by ghsp2fan - 9 years ago
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Awesome part .. Maan listens to Geet talks and feels proud when she says that she belongs to him .. Geet's birthday ohhh her mother's death anniversary is also on same day .. waiting for Maan's plan
Desigirls12 thumbnail

wow lovely superb wow update.. te way my maan ki restless thinking tat his geet is planing some thing for her b'day and  his relief wen  he confirm it was lovely..opps geet ki crib and my maan drooling his nautanki and her gussa omg maan babu tum tho gayi..te way my maan asking her to cum for party was  lovely..ops geet ki sadness thinking on one wished her but my maan planned to make her special on her b'day was lovely..i love te update
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice ud 
maan  decided to celebrate geet bday
but it will be surprise fr geet
and geet thinkng no one remember hr bday