Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shinseen

very well written , enjoy it

Thank you😊
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RS472

Magnificent, cute, harmless yet with a mature n meaningful glint...well done mate.

Thank you for the lovely commentπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: vidya_prasad

@nrn1486

Loved ur OS.
Mutthu and Ruhi...So cute.
Thanks for writing this.
Aww...Mutthu saved.

Thanks Vidya😊

Originally posted by: usaonly

Neethi  cute Os dear. You were right friendship not only human to human can be human to your lovely pet be it a dog  a cat a bird . They sometime can be understand our emotion so well too. The way your writing so beautifully for the bond Ruhi share with Muthu was cute and he is the hero at the end to find Ruhi and rescue her. So many time the parents might not agree much about the pet to go around everywhere with them I can understand that and thank god they agree to take him along otherwise they might Lost Ruhi forever. Thank you so much for the beautiful OS dear.😊

Oops sorry.. hadn't seen your comment dearπŸ˜ƒ
@bold: So true, that's basically what the OS is all about!😊
So glad you liked the Ruhi-Muthu bond in this one. Thanks for the kind words!

Originally posted by: rnarayan

Lovely piece of writing

Thanks againπŸ˜ƒ
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello all,

Clover, who was supposed to post her OS today(8 april) will try and post her OS over the weekend.  πŸ˜Š
Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peace..

Hello all,

Clover, who was supposed to post her OS today(8 april) will try and post her OS over the weekend.  πŸ˜Š

looking forward to it- she's a wonderful writer :)
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OS | 1: Leja Leja Re... >>>Click Here<<<
OS | 2: Chahyee Hai Tanhai >>>Click Here<<<

This OS is based om Pic no 6 & 9 (Used Inside)

Kuch Khwab Dekhe Hain
OS | 3

Kuch khwaab dekhe hain..
Kuch rang soche hain..
Ab maine kal apne.. tere sang soche hain..
Iss raah mein jab bhi.. tu saath hoti hai..
Kisson ke panno si har baat hoti hai..

He traced his lips as a small memory of her ran through his mind and made him smile. "God...You are driving me nuts Madrasan" Saying this, he scratched his beard and turned his attention back to his work in hand.

From the past few days, Raman Kumar Bhalla wasn't just behaving like himself. He was no longer shouting on anyone, his frown was so missing from his forehead, the power of his angry glare has mellowed down strangely. He was more of the Ram Kumar. Soft spoken, forgiving kind of person. He was no longer the workaholic who will stay in the office till late hours. Now as soon as the day would end, he would rush back home knowing that there is someone who waits for him. His existence matters to someone so much that she would eventually skip her meals with the family to later on eat with him, no matter how hungry she must be feeling. She would stay up till late at night just to feel the peace that his arrival will provide to her.

The knock on the door made him turn towards a grinning Mihir, who just opened the door and peeked in.

"Bhai...You are still here...Mujhe laga ghari k 6 bajte saath hi app ghar k liye nikal gaye ho gay". Mihir teased making Raman smile before he shoot him a glare.

"Mihir...thapad khaye ga or aik bar chera tau" Raman warned making Mihir chuckle as he get in.

"Hahaha...bhai...It's so fun to tease you...Finally tau chance mill raha hai" Raman indulged him for the moment.

"Ok...koi kaam tha tumhain?" Raman inquired as he switched off the laptop and collected his things.

"Yeah...is file pe app k sign chahiye thay" Mihir put forward the files.

"Waise bhai...How does it feel? I mean this falling in love phase..." Mihir inquired with a hidden excitement.

Raman too got excited. Mihir was more than a brother to him. His friend. His support. His right hand.

"Its amazing yaar...You know, main bata nahi sakta...though pehle mujhe lagta tha k madrasan mujhse se sirf larne k liye bani hai...Par abh lagta hai...itni b buri nahi hai." Raman said with a dreamy smile before he shake his head and signed the papers in hurry.

"Ok yaar...main chalta hoon...kuch kaam ho tau call me". Raman looked at his watch and after patting Mihir's back, left the office.

Rooh jo huyi meri fida..
Toh pal mein uthi koi sada..
Ke dil se hua judaa judaa..
Toota main iss tarah..
[Sadka kiya yoon ishq ka..
Ke sar jhuka jahan.. deedar hua..]

He reached the dance studio and rushed inside only to come face to face with an angry Ishita, tapping her one foot on the floor.

"I am so so so sorry Ishita" He started saying even before she could open her mouth to argue.

"I know, main late ho gaya...par traffic itna tha k kuch nahi kar saka.." His words made her frown further more.

"You know Ravan Kumar, Ghar pe itna kaam tha...Simmi or Rinki k saath ja k abhi Sangeet ki sari bhi lani thi maine...Adi or Ruhi k school projects main help karni thi...Mummye g k sar main dard tha or neelu bhi nahibaaye...Phir bhi main sab kuch chor k aye just issi liye k appne yahan bulaya tha." She complained, crossing hands on her chest. Her fiery expressions did nothing but made him think "How Cute"

"Oh meri Madrasan, bus...sorry bola na...Choro...larna band karo or andar chalo warna or late ho jayein gay...or zyada practice ka time b nahi milay ga." He held her arm and lead her inside while althrough, she kept on complaining.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Bhalla...app hi ka wait kar rahi thi main" The lady, they had hired welcomed them with a warm smile. Raman and Ishita smiled back at her.

"Let's just get started...already time limit kum hai...meri aik class bhi hai after this" The instructor, Zaina told them. She lead them into a close room where one wall was completely covered up with a mirror.

"Yeah...just let me put this off" Raman replied indicating to his coat.

Zaina motioned towards the side where a chair was placed.

Raman moves towards it while unbuttoning his coat and pushed it off from his broad shoulders. Zaina went towards the side to put on the music CD they had discussed earlier to practice on.

Ishita, who was standing free, just looked at Raman and observed his actions silently.

After putting off his coat, he took off his tie and opened the upper two buttons of his shirt with his sleek fingers.

With each pop of the button, Ishita's heart skipped a beat. "How handsome" She thought.

Raman pulled up his sleeves when his eyes fell on a drooling Ishita who quickly averted her eyes on seeing him looking at herself.

"Oye hoye...Tau tarr(dekh) rahi hai madrasan". Raman mumbled under his lips and gave a tongue in cheek smile.

"Raman, Ishita...App dono ready ho" Zaina asked as she switched on the music after Raman and Ishita both nodded.

Zaina with her assistant, Puneet showed them the whole dance sequence that they had prepared. The dance was consisted on easy soft romantic steps that to Raman seemed like a cake walk but when Zaina asked them to do it, he was the one who kept on putting his feet on her's making her cry in pain.

"Raman..." She whined. While he just bit his tongue and mumbled "Sorry"

Zaina could not stop but chuckle at this cute couple and then started to explain them each step turn by turn which actually turned quiet helpful.

Raman twirled her, pulled her, held her. Each time his hands touched, she felt a tremble in her body. Each place his fingers touched, she felt goosebumps.

"Abhi tau accha mouqa milla hai...kareeb se tum mujhe tarr(dekh) sakti ho" Raman said as they moved from one step to another, but Ishita's eyes turned narrow.

"Main appko kab dekh rahi thi?" She questioned.

Raman raised his brow in his typical typical style. "Abhi...jab maine coat utara...waise haq banta hai...itna bhala changa sexy husband ho tau har wife ka dil phisal jata hai" Raman winked at the end making her blush, but Jhansi ki Rani wasn't the one to get intimated by his intense look.

"Jii nahi...Main aisa kuch nahi kar rahi thi..." Ishita argued.

"Challenge Mrs. Bhalla? Main proof kar sakta hoon" He said with a grin that had Ishita already blushing.

"Mrs.Bhalla...ye correct posture nahi hai...Mr. Bhalla, may be if you could help her" Zaina said as she redo the step with her partner in with Ishita had to lean out from Raman, just holding his hand and then after rolling in, have to end up getting hugged by him from behind.

Tere murdne se suraj murd gaya..
Teri roshni ke saaye mein main dhoop si khili..
Mera aasman bhi chota pardh gaya..
Mujhe jab se hai baahon mein teri panaa mili..

Raman just saw the step and put forward his hand without any argument.The blaze in his eyes was hard to miss.She felt her body already setting up on fire before she held his hand and leaned back.

"That's right Mrs. Bhalla...Just forget about the world and focus on your partner and the music" Zaina encouraged her.

Ishita was hesitant at first. She was a classical dancer but she never had to perform with a partner this closely. Moreover, the person she has to dance was the one who likes to change her heart tunes according to his taste.

She stumbled first over her sari and landed up in his arms, making him smile.

"Kapre ki than" He mumbled the words, making her pout but nonetheless, she got up.

"Don't worry...aisa hota hai ...but as you are planning to dance in a sari, I think this will prepare you for the final act" Zaina encouraged her. "Let's try again".

This time, Raman just let her leaned out before with the pull of his hand, he made her turn in his arm before falling right into the position so he can hold her from back. Ishita was stunned with the sudden pull but she wasn't focused on that. Right now, her main focus was on his fingers, which have carefully rested on her bare waist, making her heart beat erratically very high.

He gently rocked to move on the tune with the help of his hands which were hidden behind the pallu so no one even noticed there place.

Ishita looked back at him sideways to see his entire focus on her. His enchanting eyes were making her hypnotized while his demanding hands made sure to turn and twist her in whatever position he wanted her to sway.

Woh thehri teri adaa adaa..
Ke ruk bhi gaya mera khuda..
Toh mujhpe hai yeh asar hua..
toota main iss tarah..

"This is way far better than I thought" Zaina said as they performed on the song without any further guidance. Ishita and Raman, who were lost in their own world, jumped apart and gave small smiles.

"I think you both are ready...Just go with this flow a few times and rehearse...I am sure you both can pull it off" Zaina said and left them alone for a while to help some others in need of assistance.

As soon the door closed, Raman pulled Ishita against his body and kept her caged in a hard.

"Raman...kia kar rahay ho...koi aa jaye ga" She hushed him, pushing him away keeping her hands on her chest.

"Koi nahi aye ga...Now let me proceed..." Removing her one hand from his chest, he held it in his as he moved forward and leave few sweet kisses on her neck, make her shudder.

"Raman..." She moaned. "Please...stop na" She pleaded making him irritated.

"Kia yaar...Ghar pe ho tau koi na koi disturb karta rehta hai...and bahir akele main hoon tau tumhari sharmain peecha nahi choortin...Banda jaye tau kahan jaye" He was getting angry now making her smile. His hands fell away from her body and face moved to other side.

She snaked her arms around her sweet Ravan Kumar's neck and moved ahead to plant a sweet kiss on his cheek, making him have a side grin.

"Main karoon tau 'Kia hai Raman, chodo na' aur khud karo tau...haan... haan..." He teased her making her cheeks flushed. Holding her close he let the moment sync in his memory before he pulled her away and said.

"Accha chalo bus...let's practice...Mihir Mihika ki shadi pe...we don't want to make any mistakes...Now do we" and with that they both started to practice their steps.

Teri khushboo mein bheege khat mile..
Tere rang ki siyaahi se likhe, pardhe, sune..
Teri baaton ke woh saare silsile..
Meri dil ki kahani se sune, kahein, bune..

It was heck of a day for Ishita. Mihir and Mihika's Sangeet went well last night with their dance becoming a talk of the party. Wedding was to take place today and from morning, she was busy just moving from one house to another.

Above that, her dress was still not here as her sweet husband has told her that he will buy it for her. Just last night, she had reminded him in order to just hear.

"Shadi kal hai na...tau bus...tension na lo...Sari function shuru honay se pehle tumhare pass hogi"

"Uff...Function shuru honay main aik ghanta baqi hai...or ye Raman hain k in ka kuch patah nahi..." Ishita grumbling entered her room to only come to a halt.

Dim lights were on in the room and on the bed, a shimmering covered pack box was placed.

In awe, Ishita moved towards the bed and sat down.

A letter was placed above the package that she carefully took hold of and unfolded.
"Ishita,

I am clueless. I searched and searched for something
that I thought could justify the beauty of my wife.
Something that shouldn't be flashy, but still able to
capture your heart.
Something that is stitched with purity of material.
Something, that could made me fall in love with it.
In short, something that could define you.
The one I bought, is the best one I could lay my
eyes on. But still, it do lack somewhere...
Hope, your touch will make its value high in my eyes.

Can't wait to see you in it.

Always Yours,
Raman"

Ishita giggled at the sweetness with which he had written this letter. It so touched her heart, making her feel elated and giddy with anticipation.

Taking hold of the gift, she carefully pulled off the wrap and opened the box only to find a very beautiful grey sari having thread work all over it. It surly was something, she would have liked herself to buy but what made this Sari more especial that it was Raman's choice for her.

Right then the phone buzzed, making her get out from her Rama's world.

"Akka...kahan ho app...I need you here...Stylist bhi idher hai...Appki sari aye yaan nahi" An anxious Mihika questioned one after another.

"Miku...Main aa rahi hoon baba...and yes...Sari aa gaye hai...I will just come in 10 minutes..." Ishita consoled her cousin and got up to change.

Main kar na sakoon bayaan bayaan..
Ke chup si hui meri zubaan..
Yeh dil mehmaan hua hua..
toota main iss tarah..

"See...Mihika aa gaye" Raman heard Romi whispered it into Mihir ears and he too turned only to be left blown away, definitely not by Mihika, who was no doubly looking beautiful in her red maroon attire but the reason of his attraction was His Lady in grey, looking ethereal.

He knew that she will look great but here the outcome turned, ravishing.

And he so wished to Ravish her.

Having that ever so addicted smile on her lips, she was descending down, giggling along with Mihika friends but nothing could stop her to see the stumped expression on Her Husband's face, instantly making her shy.

"Waise bhabhi bhi kia patakha lag rahi hain, Nahi..." Romi commented that instantly made Raman looked at him with narrow eyes before he pulled his ear.

"Kia bay...Bhabhi hai wo teri..."

"Ahh...Bhai...Kia kar rahay ho sab k samne..." Romi tried to make him leave his ear.

"Tu bhi tau sab k samne apni bhabhi ko aisa bol raha hai..." Raman finally left his ear with a final pull.

"Bhai, main tau bus bola...app tau moun khol k dekh rahay thay...aisay jaise kabhi pehle dekha na ho" Romi shook his head and left before earning another smack from Raman.

Raman muttered things under his breath only to hear the musical giggle of his wife who was trying hard to stop.

"Khe khe khe khe...Bari hansi aa rahi hai..." Irritation was dripping from his tone but his heart was fluttering seeing her smiling beautifully.

"Haha...Abhi kuch din pehle hi someone accused me k main unhain tarr rahi hoon...abh kaun kissay tarr raha tha" Ishita winked, making him smile broadly.

"Chup haan...main tau bus sari ko dekh raha tha...suit kar rahi hai" He said just to avoid that blush which was creeping up on his cheeks.

"Raman..." She called him in a very sweet tone that instantly made look down at with a raised brow.

"I loved this gift...Thank you" Her smile made him turn goofy.

Scratching his temple he moved close with a blushing smile.

"Waise har gift ka aik return gift hota hai"

"Return gift? accha...boliye kia chahiye appko..." She questioned, willing to give him anything that she could.

"Soch lo Madrasan...Ye na ho k ain time pe tum palat jao" He warned.

"Don't worry... Ishita Bhalla ka wada hai...aik bar kia tau done samjhye" She assured not knowing what was he going to ask.

Soon the phera's started, making them go back to their wedding time...Making them realize that for them, nothing was such as it is for Mihika and Mihir. For these two, it was love...For them, it was a responsibility...An act to keep their beloved daughter to themselves.

Raman just threw the flower petals over the couple making sacred vows to eachother with a sad face, when he felt the petals getting showered on himself.

Turning around, he looked at a grinning Ishita who was putting petals on his face with a teasing grin.

"Ishita yaar...kia kar rahi hoon" He held her hands...

"Shadi udher ho rahi hai" He added

"Par yaad tau app idher kar rahay ho na...hamari shadi ko" She replied, letting him know how much she has started to understand him now.

Kuch khwaab dekhe hain..
Kuch rang soche hain..
Ab maine kal apne.. tere sang soche hain..

As Mihika bid adieu to her family and left the hall along with Mihir to start her new life, Raman help Ishita hand and pulled her back inside the hall which was empty now.

"Raman, kia howa...kuch reh gaya kia..." She inquired as she so wanted to accompany Mihika to her new house.

"Haan reh gaya...Chalo mere saath" Saying, he made his way towards the havankund which was still having a low fire inside.

"Kia khoya...appka wallet?" She started to look around the mandap as they were standing here just before sometime.

"Ishita...Kuch nahi khoya...bus kuch reh gaya tha jo aj poora karna hai" Saying so he pulled her close, not letting her look anyway other than him.

"Yaad hai...Jab hamari shadi howi thi...Sab kuch hamare liye aik majbori thi...Sab kuch aik deal thi...Ruhi k liye...par aj" He took hold of her hand before leaving a kiss on its back, making her shiver.

"Aj phir se main un vachnon ko dubara dohrana chahta hoon...Is bar...kissi or k liye nahi...bus apne liye...hamare liye...hamare pyaar k liye" He whispered in such a promising voice that made her burn with ecstasy.

"Raman" Tears of happiness took place in her eyes which Raman kissed with pure love. Making his hold more firm on her hand, he led the way as they started to take Phera around the havan.

Iss raah mein jab bhi.. tu saath hoti hai..
Kisson ke panno si har baat hoti hai..
Rooh jo huyi meri fida..
Toh pal mein uthi koi sada..
Ke dil se hua judaa judaa..
Toota main iss tarah..

Later, holding her up in his strong arms, he made their way inside the room and closed the door with the push of his foot.

Their eyes were locked onto eachother, not letting them taking notice of anything besides eachother.

All family members were still at Mihir place enjoying the after marriage rituals.

As he reached near the bed, he made her stand down on the floor but didn't withdrew his hands.

"Mera return gift?" He said, biting his lower lip in order to hide his smile.

Ishita, who was still loss in him, registered the words a bit later and then frowned.

"Return gift? Abhi Raman?" She was astounded.

"Tau or kia...Varna phir kab?" He inquired and stepped ahead, moving his hand up from her waist to her stiff bare back, caressing it with his fingers.

"You unwrapped your gift madrasan...Now...It's my turn to unwrap my gift" And saying this, he pulled open the single hook of her blouse, which was holding it together.

The sudden looseness, made Ishita jump ahead and look up into his eyes, just to witness the sheer passion. The storm in his eyes was so ready to blow her off from her feet.

While his one hand caressed her bare back, he moved the other one up to cup her cheek, rubbing it slowly with his thumb.

"Raman" Ishita moaned. He just let her get accustomed to his touch.

God knows how much he had waited for this moment. Always one thing or other will pop up due to which he had to stop expressing his love. But now he knew, it was God's way to make him realize that this step ahead should better be taken on the basis of their promise to love...Not due to some deal. Somewhere, this renewal of vows has put his sub consciousness at ease.

She looked up at him mirroring the same desire which was displayed in his dark orbs, which became the cause of his undone. Bending down, he titled her head to one side before looking back at her for approval of the coming deed.

Closing her eyes, her fists tangled into his thick hairs pulling him close as she covered the bridge between their lips, taking him by surprise. He was motionless for a second before he too closed his eyes and moved his perfect hard lips against her soft ones, letting the taste sink in his mouth.

His hold tightened around her waist while her hands moved down to grab his strong shoulders, feeling too weak on her knees. The passion, desire, the most awaited moment of their lives was about to come... Even the thought was making butterflies flipper inside her stomach..

Her breath hitched as she fell down and hit the bed along with him, covering her. He was so high on passion, nothing seems to stop him tonight!

"Raman!" She moaned out his name in pleasure as he kissed her near the most sensitive spot of her neck, Biting it, blowing on it.. Her hands tightly grabbed the bed sheet feeling him undressing her slowly and steadily but he was no quick to show mercy over her...

His hands slide down over her bare arms letting her absorb the feeling of him before he made her hands get hold of his uchkin, silently asking her to go ahead and explore her just as much as he was doing... she was shivering with anticipation, with his touches.. Her fingers entwined with his as he proceeded to finally brand her as his.

PS:Not Proofread...
Sorry if I made you bored...I started this os with a completely different idea and ended up in this...

PSS: English version will be updated in a day or two...sorry for my laziness but few stories look good in Hindi/Urdu dialogues :)

Do Hit Like & Comment...

Hugs
Ana

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 9 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I'm overwhelmed 😊

& which idiot said ke doggies can't be one's best friend πŸ˜• 😑

I totally loved this OS... It was so unique!! πŸ˜›
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Neethi...
absolutely adorable OS...
loved it ...
the starting where ruhi asked ishu about the best friends and what they should be like...
muthu playing with ruhi was such explained scene that i could clearly imagine it...
Ishita Raman get into a fight n here cones tge solution right from that baby girl through muthu...
lovely scene...
later the park and ishita's concern...it was genuine one...going out with a pet surly is a handful...
but still, ruhi happiness mattered the most...
just a slip of attention and arohi was gone...
this surly do happens alot...
ruhi was on exploring spree but unfortunately, she was lost...
n here comes the best friend muthu...to help her out...
the last pic scene was superb...loved it alot...
keep writing :))

hugs