Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh My God! That was beyond words! Raman literally bared his soul in front of Ishita! He has been through such emotional turmoil, and finally when his life is getting back together, there are so many threats to take that away, same goes for Ishita. I really hope Ishita tells him everything, especially after he confessed to her he loved her, that took a lot of strength from his side, but he truly does love her. Come on Ishita you can do it! Good luck with everything and hope to read more soon! really looking forward to finding out about Ishita's past! 
kj20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All the parts were jst aswm .. Too good ..!!!Edited by kj20 - 9 years ago
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update
hard to express in words
loved romi
the way he was supporting
n standing for her
loved raman ...his confession😳
waiting for reading her past
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome updates
it was so emotional
i loved romi in this update
raman's confession was nice
the story is getting interesting
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow...finally gone through your all updates...
sorry was busy so couldn't get time to read...!!
and about the updates...awsumm seriously... loved the story...
everything is so perfect...
you are really a good writer...!!
love the way story is going...so eager to know ishita's side...
continue soon...
will be waiting...
Nupur... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Waiting from d nxt chapter 
Update soon 
nammytat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...cant wait for the next update...plz update soon
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OKAY MANAGED TO GET TIME AWAY AND SCRIBBLED THIS DOWN. SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT I WILL TRY AND UPDATE ANOTHER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GOOD WISHES AND HOPE YOU ENJOY LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

Raman looked at her and he could see the struggle of emotions she was going through with every word he had said and it worried him a little that this was going to back fire. But then he felt her hold his hand tighter every time she cried and he knew in that moment that the walls had completely cracked down and all they needed was just a little push and they would come crumbling down

' Ishita... Feel this...'' Said Raman as he took her hand put it on his chest feeling his heartbeat

'Can you feel that? It is beating for you. It is yearning for you to just feel it and give it rhythm.'' He said before he took a deep breath and said

''I love you...'' He finally managed to let it out surprising not only Ishita but himself

''Despite the fact that I have tried to deny it over and over it still won't change the fact that it is you that I love, it is you that I want. I probably never realized how empty I was until I met you.'' Said Raman

Ishita just looked at him and didn't say a word as she was too shocked to even respond. She never thought that this was even possible, I mean yes they played around but not in a million years did she ever think that he would fall for her. Raman Kumar Bhalla was in love with her.

'Ishita all I am asking of you is to please let me be there for you. I am not asking for anything in return, hell I am not even asking you to love me but rather all I want is to please just let me be what you have so selflessly been for my children and me, all I am asking is to please give me your pain. You do not have to carry it alone anymore, YOU HAVE ME.  '' Said Raman to an extremely shocked Ishita

Ishita was going through a hurricane of emotions, she was so scared of telling him about her past and yet she was so happy with what he had just said to her. What if he was...it suddenly hit her

'Raman you do not have to just say that because you want to kno...'' She tried to say but got interrupted

'Do not insult me Ishita please. Do I look like the kind of person who would play with your emotions just to get what I want?'' he said

'No it is just that why now, what changed, this wasn't the plan. It was not this simple. We divorce in 8 months Raman and I can tell you my past is not a territory I want you in because it is far from what you are imagining. It is complicated. What happens when the contract ends'' Ishita managed to say though the tears

'Screw that contract, i wouldn't care less about that stupid contract and about the complications, then uncomplicated it. If you want me to remarry you then say the word and I will do it in a heartbeat. I can take care of that like that.'' Said Raman

'I don't... Raman please... I am...'' Said Ishita holding her head and confused

'Do you love me'' Said Raman still holding Ishita's hand

'It is not that simple...'' Ishita said

'Do you love me...'' said Raman

'Please just forget all...'' said Ishita

'Do you love me? It is either you do or you don't...'' insisted Raman

'Yes I do. I love you very much, More than you can imagine but ...'' said Ishita as she began to cry

A smile crept up his face as he saw how honestly she spoke, how it felt to actually hear her say it. But right now he had to put that aside and just get her to trust him.

'Then let me in. I can handle it you do not have to worry just please let me in...'' pleaded Raman

Ishita looked at him and started to cry terribly and he with everything in him just wanted to hold her and make her feel better but he understood that this was a choice she had to make on her own. So him holding his breath had laid everything out and the ball was in her court it was going to be her call. It was either she trusted him enough to let him know or she didn't. There was no two ways about it.

Ishita stood up from where Raman was sitting and walked across the room with all sorts of emotions. She was elated because he said he loved her but then she was also scared because she wondered what if he left after... But she turned and looked at him as he looked right back at her and she just fell head over heels all over again.

She could see it had taken a lot out of him to say whatever he had just told her and he was clearly wearing his heart on his sleeve begging her to love and trust him. It was the least she could do, she had to take a leap of faith and hope that he loved her more than the past.

Raman watched her and when she stood and walked away his heart began to quiver because he thought she was never going to trust him enough to tell him anything. He took a deep breath and just gave up only looking back up and she was staring at him. She looked at him and tears started rolling down her cheeks and he could tell she was worried but didn't say a thing. Then all of a sudden he heard her say

'My mother was an orphan who really didn't have anyone. So she would work as a house help cleaning and washing clothes in different houses just to survive. She managed to get a job of a house help in the Khan Mansion and she had worked there since she was 16 years old. And it was really good because she got a roof over her head and a hot meal every day. Even if the work was too much at times she didn't care because she was safe. She had worked there for two years when the elder son of the house came back from abroad, Rajeev Khan...''

'Wait a minute, the Rajeev Khan...'' Said a shocked Raman

'Yes, that Rajeev Khan! He and my mom started having an affair which resulted into my mom getting pregnant. Mrs. Khan was levied and angry at my mom when she found out that she was pregnant with Rajeev's child. She tried to pay my mom to get rid of me; it didn't work so she threw my mom out. My mom told Rajeev about it and he promised her that he would take care of it and that he would talk to his parents and they would get married...'' she said but then go interrupted by Raman

'Wait wait wait are you telling me that your father is the Rajeev Khan, one of the top five richest men in Asia, that Rajeev Khan...'' he asked again, shocked to his wits

'Yes, Rajeev Khan is my father...'' answered Ishita

'So does this mean that you are...'' said Raman

'Aabha Khan, yes! My real name is Aabha Khan but I changed it to Ishita Iyer...'' she said as she tried holding back the tears in her eyes.

Raman wanted to ask why she had changed her name but decided against it and just waited as he figured if she had decided to open up to him, she would tell him everything in her own time

'He got a place for my mother to live and be safe while he tried to smooth things over with his family. All was good for a couple of months up until my birth. When his mother found out about me, she was angry and wanted to make her pay for not listening and also the disrespect as my mother refused to abort me. She couldn't see her son marry a 'low class girl'' so she came to the hospital and told my mother to either leave or she would take me away from her. My mother told my father about it and he promised her he would come and fix everything but he never did. She instead saw on the news as he announced his engagement to another woman. She then realized that she was betrayed and was left to fend for herself.'' Said Ishita as she rubbed the tears that were uncontrollably rolling down her face

'We left and we moved to Lucknow after a while because it just became too difficult to leave in Mumbai. She managed to get a small place to stay and somehow we survived. It was actually pretty good because I had her and she had me and we were enough for each other. But then all that changed. When I was 7years old she became very ill and given how low on money we were, she couldn't afford to go to the hospital. She tried to stay strong and I tried Raman, I really tried to take care of her, I did. I did everything in my power but nothing could help. She eventually died. There was nothing I could do...'' Said Ishita as she broke down and started to cry almost as if blaming herself for it.

Raman came forward to where she was standing and took her hand in his as he led her to the seat hoping to give her the strength to continue and it worked

'I thought my world had come to an end and nothing could possibly happen that would be worse than that, but I was wrong. The owner of the place threw me out because well there wasn't going to be any payments from me or anything and so I left. Stayed on the streets for about 2 months and that is when I met Jai's mother...'' she said pausing almost as if trying to gather strength to continue

Raman felt so bad because he couldn't believe there was more suffering to this story than what she already had to go through at such a tender age. He looked at her as she held back her tears as she continued

'She was very sick Raman, she was so weak, frail, and so heartbroken it was so sad to see the way she lived her life. Jai had to endure a lot you see, he had been through a lot and when we lost her I was all he had. You know her story was somewhat similar to my mom except she found the worst possible person to fall in love with. Before she died I had promised her that I would take care of Jai like he was my own brother and it is a promise that I have lived by since. Jai was only 6 years old then and it was hard...'' She said wiping the tears that had started rolling down her face again

'What about Jai's dad, wasn't he in the picture.'' Said Raman

'Jai's mother had an affair with a married man and that was Jai's dad and maybe like the old clich she hoped he would eventually leave his wife for her but she couldn't have been far from the truth. He was married to one of the most ruthless woman in India. Anita Chandra also known to many as Ms. Tee...'' said Ishita as she remembered meeting her for the first time

'Wait wait wait you are telling me that Jai's step mother was the ...'' said Raman but Ishita interrupted

'Child trafficker yes, When she found out the woman her husband was having an affair with and the fact the they had a child together, she saw that as the worst possible disrespect and she couldn't have her men and her workers see her weak so she killed Jai's mother. She put the house on fire Raman. I can still hear her screams as she cried for help. ' said Ishita as she broke down completely in sobs and started to cry

Raman had tears in his eyes as he watched Ishita fall apart in front of him. He felt so bad and couldn't even imagine how the hell someone would have the heart to do such a thing. He didn't know how to even comfort her; he didn't know what to say to her

'There was nothing we could do except just watch. I tried to run and get her out but some men held me back and there was nothing I could do. How could I explain to a 6 year old that someone burnt you mother, how the hell was that conversation supposed to start. Even I was just a child'' Ishita added as she continued to cry.

Raman watched as Ishita broke down in tears and tears started flowing from his eyes as well because he could see her relieve those moments with every word she spoke and it broke his heart to know that she had gone through all this. He wanted to just hold her and tell her everything was okay now but he knew better than to do that. He had to be her strength and the only thing he could do was just hold her hand and be that.

He figured she was gathering as much strength as she could and thought if he came to comfort her she would just lose control and maybe fail to say any further, something he wasn't willing to risk.

'That woman knew how to hurt you and break you down to a point of no return. We were left with nothing and Jai's father, the idiot just turned to alcohol and drugs. He lost the will to fight for his own son and that made him a coward in my eyes. And that came with its problems as well. Madam watched as her husband slowly perished away because of the death of his mistress that she became more vicious. So she made him an offer, he was to sell Jai and let him move to the compound as her worker or she was going to kill him. That idiot didn't fight for his son. With everything he knew about her he would have brought her down single handedly but he opted for the easier and worst option and so he exchanged Jai's life for his. If it was me I would have gladly died because Ms. Tee was a lot of things but if there was anything I liked about her was her ability to keep her word no matter how bad it would have been for her, she would have made sure Jai was okay.'' Said Ishita holding her hand in a fist

'I couldn't watch as they took him away so I made an offer. I told her I would work for her until I had earned enough to get Jai out of there. At first she was hesitant and her men beat me up pretty nice for speaking while madam spoke...'' she added throwing her hands in the air and making air quotes

'But when she saw I didn't barge, she said she liked my spirit and stupidity but none the less she agreed and that is how I ended up in her compound as a worker for Ms. Tee...''She let out a small laugh as she remembered the whole thing

'She called us, 'my little slaves'' We were about six children in that compound excluding her children. All of us had tattoos to mark us as hers and no one was ever allowed to kidnap us or even touch us without her permission. But all her children were not marked and in a weird way even Jai wasn't which was bizarre because she hated him. Anyway, we moved to the compound and that is the day I met her two children, Myra and Tarish'' She said before she turned to look at him almost as if to read his reaction before she added

'Tarish was her first born, apple of her eye and he would do anything to be like his mother while Mayra, she was everything good about her mom. It was like God took the entire goodness out of this woman and put it in her daughter. She and I became really good friends over the years in fact she saved me from starving a number of time'' she could see he had this look and she knew he wanted to ask her something

'You can ask me...'' he suddenly heard her say

'Is Mihika...'' he suddenly stammered scared to complete his question

'Is Mihika Mayra... ' She completed the question and he just nodded but then Ishita just kept quiet and walked to where the window was

'So is she...'' asked Raman walking over to where Ishita was now standing

'Yes, she is Madam's second Child and no one knows this except me, Jai, her and Abhimanyu. This is the one secret I am asking you to keep Raman. Please before I go any further you have to promise me that no one ever gets to find out about this, not even your family...'' Said Ishita as she turned to look at him

'I promise I won't. Whatever you are telling me here no one is going to know, I swear on my life.'' He said

She looked at him almost as if she would get some reassurance to his promise. Raman knew she needed it so he just stayed there looking straight into her eyes as honest as he could be.

'Okay, I will hold you to that and trust you.'' She said

'So what happened next...'' he asked

'I moved into the mansion and stayed in the outhouse with the rest of the workers. It was good for a while, I mean not good but I it was okay, I did my work and all while Jai, Tarish and Mihika, I mean Mayra got to grow up in the main house, we called it the mansion while the rests of us got the outhouse, which was a fancy word for the stable. We worked from morning to the evening at the farm while in the afternoon we parked her drugs or were locked in the back green room to count her illegal money. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life.'' She said as she suddenly became cold in her demeanor as if trying so hard to show that what she was talking about didn't really affect her.

'Her farm... I am not sure I get it...'' said Raman

'Well yeah it was a farm, quite big actually but in the middle there was a plantation of Cannabis, you may know it as marijuana. This is what all we kids were to take care of. Some would work there others would work on the actually packaging...'' she said as she walked to the table next to the bed and took a glass of water doing everything to gather as much strength as she could

'It wasn't easy to work there, actually most kids preferred the money room because there was less beating there. At the farm you had to work for you life and make sure the hours you were given were fulfilled. It didn't matter whether you were ill or not, all that mattered that you did your work, and well too otherwise you didn't get to be fed. When you grew up to around age 16 you were then promoted to sales or you were sold or disappeared or in more understandable terms, got killed'' She again grabbed the glass of water her hands shaking and Raman could see it.

He flinched folding his hand into a fist as he couldn't believe what kind of human beings could think of doing this to a child. They were animals and if he got his hands on them he would kill them. He looked at her and wondered what she had to endure and how scared she must have been, how she even survived all this and all the while she was still a very young girl. How much more could she seriously go through?

'You know the beating I didn't mind, it was all good as long as Jai got to be okay I was fine. Sometimes Mihika sneaked in drugs for me and took care of my wounds but after a while I just asked her to stop...'' said Ishita gulping down another glass of water

'Why...'' asked Raman confused

'Well her mother hated betrayal and helping the help was seen as that. So with every wound she tried to treat, she would get to watch me get two more, It was turning out to be very painful not only for me but even her, So I asked her to stop.'' Said Ishita turning to look at Raman

Raman by this point was in tears and Ishita could see him desperately trying to hide his them and desperately failing. He thought about all the pain she had to endure; now he understood why she burst into tears sometimes, it made sense. It was so unreal how someone could go through so much pain as she did

' How much worse can it really get'' he suddenly asked

' Well after a few years you kind of got accustomed to it. I mean you may never really get used to the pain but then again you cry until you can't really cry anymore so you kind of get used to just being empty, you know like an empty shell or a zombie. Anyway that was that and I honestly didn't think it would get worse but then Jai got sick and everything completely got shattered...''

Fifteen years ago

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE; SCROLL DOWN
Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Just Thought i should clarify this. This conversation happens while Ishita drifts back to her past. So the text in black represents the present while the one in blue represents the past

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

Raman by this point was in tears and Ishita could see him desperately trying to hide his them and desperately failing. He thought about all the pain she had to endure; now he understood why she burst into tears sometimes, it made sense. It was so unreal how someone could go through so much pain as she did

' How much worse can it really get'' he suddenly asked

' Well after a few years you kind of got accustomed to it. I mean you may never really get used to the pain but then again you cry until you can't really cry anymore so you kind of get used to just being empty, you know like an empty shell or a zombie. Anyway that was that and I honestly didn't think it would get worse but then Jai got sick and everything completely got shattered...''

FIFTEEN YEARS AGO

' A lot had happened then. All the children I found there were either graduated or disappeared or killed. It was just me and well a few other girls who were working in the green room. We all had our duties and knew what was needed of us and when to do it. All the boys were turned to turn boys, you know like drug delivery boys and the girls remained in the farm and on packaging duty. Green room was only given to employees who were trusted which meant scared to death employees who had no way out. Jai was ill and I was not going to watch him day like many children did in that place so I had to find a way'' Said Ishita as she remembered

'Ishita it is getting worse you need to do something...'' Said Mayra

'I do not understand why won't madam help him. I do not know what to do please can you beg for her to help him...'' Said Aabha

'I tried but mama said that she didn't have money to waste on bas***ds. I do not...'' Said Mayra as she broke down in tears

'Okay just... please tell Jai to hung in there I will take care of it. I will figure something out'' Said Aabha as she looked through the window one last time and run out back to the stable

She didn't know how she was going to fix this, Jai was all she had and if anything happened to him, she would be shattered. How was she going to live with herself if anything happened to him? I have to think of something, fast and so when she saw the duty roster, she knew what needed to be done.

She smiled when she saw her name on green room duty and she was going to dare and do something that most children wouldn't dare do let alone Ms. Tee's workers. She walked into the green room and did her work as usual and when, it was time to go, she grabbed one bundle of money and put it in her underwear hoping no one saw her, and she moved out.

She walked out scared to death knowing full well if someone saw her or Ms. Tee got to find out, she wouldn't get to see the light of day. They checked them, and she freaked as she stood in line to be checked. Things were going to turn ugly so she did the one thing she could think of that would have been safe, she slipped the money in Tarish's coat and waited in line.

She was checked and cleared to go out but what she didn't count on was the fact that Tarish had actually seen her and she was going to be in his debt. As she moved up and down in the stable wondering what she had to do to get the money and somehow sneak Jai out of that place and take him to hospital, Tarish walked in holding the bundle of cash in his hand

'Well well well, can you imagine what Mama will do if she found out her favorite pet slave is actually stealing from her?'' he said

Aabha startled turned around and saw Tarish standing at the door way with the money in one hand and the other in his pocket. She knew she had been caught and she knew this was going to be the end of her life, this was it, this idiot was going to...But as she still wondered what he was going to do, she heard him say

'It really looks nice to see you freak out like this. Seriously yaar too much fun...'' as he walked to where Aabha was standing causing her to move backwards

'Look Tarish if you are going to report me then go ahead otherwise stop intimidating me.'' She said

'Oh really, but I am not intimidating you now am I?'' he said moving even closer

'Tarish I am not afraid of you, if you do not walk away...'' she said moving backwards colliding with the wall

'If you are not scared, why are you moving away fool wouldn't do anything to harm her. She wanted to just run but had no place to go so she just stood still and closed her eyes.

'I could feel his breath on my face every time he came closer and I could feel his breath close to mine. He smelled like marijuana and tobacco. It was the most disgusting thing I don't think I will ever forget. He came closer and tried to kiss me...'' said Ishita but stopped when she saw Raman stand up from his sit and walk over to the window almost as if he was trying to bottle out whatever it is she was trying to say to him.

She knew what he was thinking; he thought it was what she was meaning which made him afraid to know. He didn't think his heart would stomach it.

'Should I stop'' she asked as tears streamed down her face although the sound of her voice didn't give anything away

'Did her rape you'' Raman asked his voice breaking

'No He didn't, I mean he tried but no he didn't. Abhimanyu walked in just in time and helped'' she answered as he turned and looked at her sighing with relief but it would not last

'Wait a minute, you met Abhimanyu there? I thought you all met at the orphanage..'' said Raman

'No we met there. He was brought just after one of the boys was sold off and he was scared to his wits. Tarish wanted to kill him because he had messed up the order of packaging for one of the customers and I volunteered to take his punishment. That is how we became friends. He looked out for me, I looked out for him, it is how it worked.'' Said Ishita she took the glass of water but was visibly shaking that the glass almost slipped from her hand

Raman looked at her and understood that there was something she was not telling him. The way she looked scared after talking about this incident only indicated on thing to him

'This wasn't the first time this was happening was it?'' asked Raman holding his breath holding her answer would be in the affirmative

CHAPTER 40; http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&PID=120659244&#p120659244
Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res...update after long time ..waiting for this

wow you are a master story teller...
how much can a person endure pain.😭..good that ishita is trusting Raman ..
i hope that ishita reveal everything to him only then they can find solution.
Edited by yhmmylife - 9 years ago