loved the OS 😃
and sorry for the late unres😳
Edited by Divan.Pooja - 9 years ago
Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@OSJ 
OMG
Learn Bathroom Romance only from you yaar!!
That was Hot☺️
Loved When Ishu was praising Salman trying to make Raman Jealous!
Just wished that the romance was a little bit more...
I really wanted to know what happened after the confession and what exactly happened in the Bathroom☺️
But still awesome!!!
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful! Wonderful! Ridiculously cute and funny! I just love the way you write this slightly naughty RKB! Thanks so much for the PM! I do think I turned in to mush! 
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello my dear YHMians.😊 The prop suggested to me was drumstick by Aru [arunabhi]😃. Credits to her for the prop as well as suggestions in the storyline😃🤗. Also somewhere towards the end I had to use a mobile😆. I really didn't know how I could introduce the romance factor with a prop like drumstick, and to top that my hands don't sync so well with my thoughts when I write intense romance😛. Yet I have dared to make an attempt towards writing this OS😃. Would like to specially dedicate this to my DIVAN AT buddies for all the besharmi which encouraged and inspired me to pen this down😊🤗. A special dedication to all the writers out here who keep giving us lovely ISHRA stories to read and fantasize about.😃 Would also like to thank Ankita for inviting me over for this challenge and for this thread😊. Also there may be grammatical mistakes as Hindi is not my mother tongue😕. So kindly overlook and I've included English translation in brackets for the convenience of those who do not follow Hindi. 😊 [Try to avoid the pink lines if you really don't wanna lose the essence of the Hindi dialogues😛]Not proofread. So kindly ignore typos.😊

Color Code: 
Green-Ishita
Blue-Raman
Purple-Vandita 
Pink-English translation.

I'm not sure how much justice I did to both the prop as well as the romance factor, but here goes.😊
Luv: Aishu😳❤️
========================================================
Distasteful to Desirable- A Drumstick Drabble :

The setting sun's rays enveloped the crimson skies as the couple reached their destination. Raman had been longing for this solitary confinement with his darling wife ever since he had made the plans to spend the weekend with her at their farmhouse. As they reached the gates, the guard waved out a greeting to him and they entered the breathtakingly beautiful farmhouse. It was Ishita's first visit to the farmhouse and she was fairly excited seeing the place. "Raman yeh jagah kitni sundar hai. Aap mujhe pehle yaha kyun nahi le aaye?" [Raman this place is so beautiful. Why did you not get me here earlier?] she asked him as if complaining. "Agar tumhaare paas time ho toh mei tumhe yaha laata na. Tumhaare liye toh mujhe chod kar baaki sab ke liye time hai"[I can get you here only if you have the time for me right? You have time for everybody except me] he complained  with a stiff face. She found his whining extremely adorable and a tiny smile crept up her face. "Awww..Ab toh sirf hum dono hai yaha pe. Aapke liye toh mere paas time hi time hai mere Raavan Kumar"[Awww..Now we both are alone here. I have all the time in the world for you my Raavan Kumar] she said while pinching his ears lovingly. "Hum dhanya hogaye Madam" [I am really thankful to you Madam] he said bowing down his head to her, as they exchanged exuberant smiles.

Raman moved a few bags to the bedroom while Ishita carried a set of bags to the kitchen. Raman looked up at her and said "Waha kaha jaa rahi ho? Aaj tum koi khaana waana nahi bananewali ho. Yaha paas me ek dhaaba hai. Mai raat ke liye waha se hi khaana laaonga."[where are you going? Dare you step into that kitchen to cook today. there's a dhaba nearby. Is hall go and pick up something for us to eat] he said. "Aiyooo Raman. Chodiye naa. Vandu Akka ne khaana banaane ke liye har ek cheez bheja hai. Usee ke saath mei kuch banaloongi. Aap kyun phirse baahar jaoge?"[Raman leave it na. Vandu akka has sent me some food items. I shall prepare something out of those. Why do you want to go out now for just this?] said Ishita. "Ishita hum yaha pe ek doosre ke saath time spend karne aaye hai. Naa ki tum yaha pe bawarchi ki tarah mere liye khaana pakaao."[Ishita we have come here to spend some quality time with each other. Not for you to sit and cook like a chef for me] he replied annoyed. Ishita felt very elated seeing Raman's irritation on not being able to spend time. She walked towards him, held his hand and said "Raman kuch hi ghanton ki toh baat hai. Ab itna intezaar kiya hai toh thoda aur hi sahi. Mai jaldi khaana banaongi"[Raman it's just a matter of a few hours. You have waited for so long so you can definitely wait a few minutes longer. I shall finish preparing the food quickly] she said with a smile trying to reassure him. "Theek hai banao jo bhi banaana hai tumhe"[Alright. Go prepare whatever you want to prepare] he said still irked. She held his nose and swayed it sidewards playfully saying "Mere gusse nakre Kumar", while he still wore his annoyed look. She walked back to the kitchen counter and started removing the stuff from the bag. "Aiyoo Murugan" she shrieked. "Kya hua?"[What happened?] he asked suddenly turning and concerned hearing her shrill shriek. "Vandu Akka ne drumstick bheja hai. Usse pata nahi hai ke aapko drumstick pasand nahi hai. Ab aapko wahi khaana padega Raman"[Vandu akka has sent drumsticks. She's not aware that you arent' fond of drumsticks. Now you have to eat them itself Raman] she said with a sad face. "Ishita No. Mai drumstick nahi khaa sakti yaar. Duniya ki koi aur sabzi mujhe dedo meri maa, mai khalunga, lekin drumstick nahi.Please Ishita"[Ishita no ways. I am not going to eat drumsticks. You give me any other vegetable in this world- I'll eat it but not drumstick yaar.Please Ishita] he begged to her with his hands folded. She came closer to him and seductively stroked his cheek lovingly and said "Please Raman. Aaj ek din khayiye na. Mere liye".[Please Raman just for today eat it na. For me.] He was taken aback by her sudden flirtatious advance and the feel of her soft hands stroking his stubble were slowly making him lose control. "Ishita n..n..nahi yaar"[Ishita no] he stuttered as she advanced closer to him. Her other hand advanced to his hair and she pulled it lovingly while she whispered huskily "Please na Raman". That was the last straw.  He lost every ounce of control that he had been fighting back for so long and gave in to her whim. "Theek hai..Kha..khalunga"[Fine. I shall eat it] he stammered. Immediately her face lit up and she pulled his cheeks in excitement. "Waise tumhaare Vandu Akka ne mera mood ka band baja diya"[Your Vandu akka spoilt my entire romantic mood by sending these drumsticks] he said in annoyance. "Aapko kya pata ke drumstick ki kamaal. Isse khaane ke baad aap khud Vandu Akka ko thank you bolenge"[Little do you know what's the effect of these drumsticks. After eating them, you yourself will go and thank vandu akka] she giggled and muttered under her breath. "Tumne kuch kaha kya?"[Did you say something?] he said listening to her mutter. "Nahi. Kuch bhi toh nahi. Aap fresh hoke ayiye"[No .Absolutely nothing. I did not say anything. you please go freshen up] she said.

Raman came out of into the living room wiping his face with a towel, when he caught sight of his gorgeous lady lost in her own world. Ishita ran the long drumsticks under the cold running tap water. She placed them aside in a bowl and started exploring through the cabinets if she could find any vessels. She had tied her sari to one side exposing her bare creamy white waist. His eyes lay focused on them and he was scanning her from top to bottom. She was clad in her "kapdo ki thaan" as he fondly called it. Though he always feigned irritation towards her wearing it. he couldnt help admitting to himself that it certainly did accentuate her figure. As she stood on her heels and raised her hands to reach out to the vessels on the top counter, he captured more of her milky white waist. His eyes feasted on her and did not divert. It was only an involuntary reflex that made him blink his eyes forcefully. She got back on her feet and started to slice the drumsticks slowly humming a soft tune to herself. As if he were caught in a trance he slowly started advancing his feet towards the kitchen. Her back was now facing him. He became aware of the flesh around her back on either sides of her pallu that was neatly tucked in. He seemed like it was calling out to him and teasing his senses. He caught her from behind his hand encircling her waist completely while Ishita left out a gasp by his sudden advance. He rested his head on her neck and her hands lost control of the knife. She placed it aside and asked him in a feeble voice "Raman aap kya kar rahe hai?"[Raman what are you doing?]. His face slowly turned towards her neck and he showered a deep kiss, while she clutched her hands on his. His breath fanned her neck at the same instant and Ishita's heartbeats were accelerating. "Raman..Chodiye na"[Raman leave me na] she said softly her voice almost hoarse, melting under his assault. "Tum apna kaam karo aur mai apna karoonga"[You concentrate on your work and let me do mine] he whispered softly, his lips grazing against her ears. He did not let go off her and maintained the same position. She decided to continue with her work. He slowly lifted up one of the long drumsticks from the bowl with his left hand. He moved it beneath her pallu and slowly started gliding it seductively over her smooth silky skin. As soon as the cold water from the drumstick came in touch with her skin, Ishita let out a gasp. His right hand continued to knead her waist in slow-motion, while his head was immersed in her neck showering tiny passionate kisses. Goosebumps erupted all over her body and she was almost on the verge of melting down. She dropped the knife immediately and clutched his hands tightly. She rested her head against his shoulder, giving him access to more of her neck. The entire path traced by the drumstick was on fire and her breathing had now gone from slow to heavy. Her chest continued to heave up and down rhythmically as a result of his sweet tortures. When she could no longer handle it, she turned around and engulfed him tightly in a hug burying her face in his chest. Their heartbeats intertwined with each others and each contour of her body rested tightly against his. "Isse kamaal ki cheez maine aaj tak nahi dekha. Mere madraasan toh sharmaagayi"[I haven't seen a more amusing thing than this drumstick before. My madraasan is shying away] he said with a naughty smile. She lay her head immersed in his chest, not wanting to lift it up to face him. He slowly moved her head upwards and held her chin with one finger. Her face was flushed in a bright red hue and her eyes were not meeting his. He slowly moved the drumstick first across her neck, then across her left cheek and repeated the action on her right cheek. Her cheeks turned a deeper red and she shut her eyes tight and clung onto his shirt more firmly to overcome the various sensations that were rocking her body right now.  "Ishita aankhein kholo aur mujhe dekho"[Ishita please open your eyes and see me] said Raman in a husky voice that made her heart escape a beat. She slowly opened her eyes to see him looking at her with passion oozing in his eyes.  She blushed almost immediately, while he placed the drumstick in her hand and said "Lagta hai mujhe aaj ka yeh drumstick sambar toh zaroor pasand aanewala hai."[I think I'm definitely going to enjoy this drumstick sambar today] with a naughty wink. The implied meaning made her blush harder. "Raman aap bhi na"[Raman you are too much] was all that she could manage to say while she playfully hit his chest looking down blushing incessantly. Almost immediately he caught her in a tight embrace and started advancing his head towards her. He rested his forehead on hers, while both her hands went behind his head and locked holding the drumstick in between. "Ishita iss pal ke liye maine bahut intezaar kiya hai"[Ishita I've waited a very long time for this moment] he whispered to her while stroking her back passionately. "Maine bhi Raman"[Me too Raman] she whispered back, while their breaths merged with each others. He cupped her face in his hands and pecked her first on the left cheek and then on the right cheek. He then descended his lips over hers to feel her lips for the very first time. What started off as a slow kiss turned into a passionate hungry one. Their tongues were waging a war and each was trying to win over the other. Raman's hands were tracing her waist and back, while Ishita's hands behind his head trembled and overpowered by the sensuous liplocking session, her hands compelled the drumstick to break midway into two halves. Just like animals they were ravishing each other and stopped only when they went out of breath. The pulling away from each other was so reluctant. They slowly looked at each other. Her lipgloss was smudged beyond her lip contours and his lips had patches of the sticky lipgloss all over. They smiled and blushed at each other. "Aaj mujhe khaane se pehle hi desert mil gaya"[Today I got my desert even before I had my dinner] he said winking at her. Her heart leapt in joy and she blushed profusely. "Ramannn" she said dragging his name and  loooking down. While he caught her chin up with his finger, forcing her to make eye contact. "Aapke wajah se itna late hogaya..mujhe khaana pakaane hi nahi de rahe hai aap"[It got so late only because of you. You aren't allowing me to cook at all] she said stil avoiding eye contact. "Accha madam. Maine toh tumse kaha tha ki tum apna kaam karo aur main apna."[Oho Madam. I told you to continue with your work while I do my work] he said smiling. "Aise kaise mai khaana bana sakti hoon"[How can I cook like that when you're around me] she said trying to feign complaining. "Kyun. Agar tum mere dhyaan batkaake drumstick khaane ke liye raazi kaar sakti hoon, toh mai bhi aise tumhaare dhyaan batkaa sakta hoon na" [Why If you can distract me and get me to est this drumstick, I too can distract you]he said smirking. "hawww. Aap mujse uss baat ke liye badla le rahe ho"[Hawww...you are seeking revenge for that?] she said with a perplexed expression on her face. "Well aisa hi sochlo. Everything is fair in love and war meri jaan.Par iss badle mai hum dono ka faayda hua na"[Well you can think that way. everything is fair in love and war my dear. But in this revenge we both mutually benefited na] he said winking at her which made her go red all over again. "Aaap jaao yaha se. Aur mujhe apna kaam karne do"[You please move out of here and let me do my work] she said trying to push him out of the kitchen. "Arrey suno na yaar. Mai tuhaara madad kar sakta hoon"[Arrey listen to me na.I can help you with your work] he said. "Jee nahi. Aapne already meri bahut madad ki hai. Aur madad nahi chahiye. Jaayiye aap aaraam kijiye. Khaana tayyaar hojaane ke baad mai aapko bulaloongi"[No way. you have already helped me enough. I dont need more help from you. Please go and get some rest. Once the food is prepared I shall come and wake you up] she said again pushing him lovingly. "Accha theek hai jaata hoon. Aaram karta hoon. Waise bhi main course toh abhi tak baaki hai na"[Ok alright. I shall go and take some rest. By the way the main course i still pending right?] he said and winked at her naughtily. Ishita blushed deeper and said "Raman aap please jaayiyeee"[Raman please go away from here] while throwing a kitchen towel his way. He caught hold of it and smiled at her and went to rest in the bedroom.

Ishita got started with where she left off, when she received a call from Vandu. "Hi Akka. Kaise ho Aap?"[Hi Akka. how are you doing?] she said in a chirpy voice. "Hi Ishu. Mei theek hoon. waise meri baat chodo. Tum batao tum kaise ho? Aur tumhaare Raman kaise hai?"[Hi Ishu.I'm doing fine. How are you doing and how is your Raman doing?] she asked naughtily. "Akka woh theek hai. Aapne drumsticks bheja. Raman ko toh bilkul pasand nahi hai. Maine kaise bhi karke convince karliya. Bahut mehnat ke baad maan gaye woh"[Akka he's doing fine. You sent drumsticks.Raman hates them. i had to try a lot to convince him and he finally agreed to eat them] said Ishita. "Raman toh bilkul buddhu hai. Abhi tak samaj mei nahi aaya usko ke maine drumstick hi kyun bheje."[Raman is really a fool.He still did not understand why I sent drumsticks itself] said Vandu. "Akka aap unko utna bhi buddhu mat samjho."[Akka please don't underestimate him.He is no less] said Ishita. "Dekho kaise side le rahi hai apni pati ka"[Look at you-taking the side of your loving husband] teased Vandu. Recollecting all the moments that had transpired between them a few minutes ago she muttered under her breath  "Waise bhi drumstick khaane bina hi itna kuch kar rahe hai. Agar khaa gaye toh mera kya hoga?"[Without having the drumsticks, he is teasing me so much. If he has them, then I shudder to think of the consequences] Unable to hear her words, Vandu asked "Kuch kaha kya tumne Ishu?"[Did you say something Ishu?]. "Kuch nahi akka. Accha toh aur kuch?"[Nothing Akka. Anything else that you wanted to ask?] asked Ishita. "Dekho kitni jaldi apni pati ke paas jaane ke liye tadap rahi hai. Accha ok go. mai tumhari precious time waste nahi karroongi.Bye" [Look at how eager you are to go back to your hubby. Alright go. I won't hold back your precious time anymore] teased Vandita. Ishita blushed saying "Akka aap bhi na. Ok bye. rakti hoon."[Akka you too much. Ok I shall hang up now. Bye]

She finished preparing the food and once she had cleaned up, she set the dining table ready. She went into the room to find Raman sleeping like an innocent child. She came closer to him and stroked his cheeks lovingly and said "Awww..kitni innocent lag rahe ho aap..Koi bhi yakeen nahi karenga ki aap hi woh Raavan Kumar ho. Jee toh kar raha hai ki"[Awww..You look so innocent. No one will believe you can be such a Raavan Kumar. I really feel like..] saying this she mouthed a long "Muaaah" towards him. "Lagta hai drive karke thak gaye hai.Thodi der baad aake uthaati hoon"[I think he must be very tired after the long drive. I shall check back on him after awhile] she said to herself and was getting up to leave, when she instantly felt a sudden tug and the next thing she knew she had crash landed on his chest. She balanced herself on him and looked at his face. Raman who had been listening to her all this while had a naughty smirk on his face. His left hard encircled her waist while his right hand intertwined with her left hand. "Chalo..Tumhaare wish ko adhoori kya chodna. Jo jee mei aaye woh kar sakti ho..I'm all yours"[Ok let's not leave this wish of yours incomplete.You can do whatever you want to me. I am all yours] he said naughtily lightly hitting his forehead against hers. Her face turned a deep crimson and she bit her lip as she realized that he had heard everything. "Rammaannn..Aap chaliye naa..khaana khaate hai. Mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai"[Raman. please let's go and have dinner na. i am feeling damn hungry] she said trying to divert the topic. "Mera khaana toh mere saamne hai. Mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye"[My dinner is right in front of me. I dont need anything else] he said. She blushed intensely at his naughty remark and tried to pull her hand away from his grip, but all her efforts went in vain. "Raman please haath chodiye na. Maine itna pyar se aapke liye khaana banaya hai aur aap hai ki"[Raman please leave my hand. I have prepared dinner for you with so much of love and you aren't even] she said. "Accha theek hai. Chalo jaake khaata hai. Waise khaane ke baad kaha bhaagogi?"[Ok fine. Come on. Let's go have dinner. Also, where will you run after the dinner is done?-You have to come to me] Saying so, he let go of her and she walked away unable to hide the flush on her face. They sat at the dining table and she served food to him.She had made some rotis and drumstick curry. Raman sulked on seeing the curry. "Ishita kya mujhe yeh khaana hi padega?"[Ishita do I have to eat this?] he asked , his voice in desperation. "Ji haan. Aapko khaana padega"[Most definitely.You have to eat this Raman] she replied sternly. He made a face and served the rotis and curry to his plate. His hands were still and did not go anywhere near the plate. She made an irksome face and got up from her seat and landed herself on his lap. He looked up at her taken aback and before he could comprehend anything, she began stroking his hair with her left hand, while her right hand picked up the roti with curry and advanced towards his mouth. Her proximity with the hair caressing and sweet scent were already taking a toll on his sanity. As if in a trance, his mouth opened and he took in the piece of roti, without failing to bite her hand softly as it tried to make its way out of his mouth. It seemed as though she were putting her hand in a lion's den. She teased him a couple of times by moving the roti away from his mouth as he advanced to eat it. He then firmly caught hold of her hand to eat not only the roti but to get a taste of her hands.Their cat and mouse play continued for awhile. Finally towards the end of their meal, she took a drumstick and held one end between her teeth and advanced towards him. That was the last straw-she had indeed provoked the lion in him and hurling an open challenge towards him. He couldn't control the urge to attack her delectable lips which kept teasing him from the distance that separated them. He instantly began nibbling on the drumstick from the other end hurriedly to reach her lips. The second he reached her lips, he spared no time. He threw the chewed piece aside and started ravaging her lips. He bit her lips and continued his assualt on them. They were forced to pull way from each other due to the lack of breath. Both of them were breathing heavily. "Mujhe laga aapko drumstick pasand nahi hai"[I thought you weren't fond of drumsticks] she said teasing him. "Ab banaanewali itni acchi tarah se khilayengi toh kisko pasand nahi ayega"[If the one who is making it is feeding it so lovingly, then who will not enjoy it?] he said mischievously. While her face turned a deep red, he picked her up in his arms and said to her winking "Ab hamara kaam joh adhoori reh gaya tha usse khatam karein?"[Now shall we go complete the work that we left midway?] She buried her face in his chest unable to look at him. He laid her on the bed gently and settled in beside her. He kissed every inch of her neck and collarbone as he whispered sweet nothings to her. She clutched onto his shirt breathing heavily and her other hand dug into his hair. Slowly they undressed each other and for the first time their skin came in contact. That night as they made love for the very first time, they synced in unison like two broken pieces of a perfect puzzle. Every single movement, every touch and kiss spoke volumes of the love they shared. When they reached epitome of their passion, Raman whispered huskily into her ear "I love you Ishita". Overwhelmed by his love and the sensations rocking her, she whispered back "I love you Raman". The couple hugged each other tight. As they lay in bed in each other's arms she asked him "Waise Raman ek baat batayiye. Aapko sach mei pata nahi chala ki aaj maine drumstick hi kyun banaayi thi"[By the way Raman tell me one thing. you still didn't figure out why I made drumstick today?] she asked blushing. "Tumhi ne toh kaha ki tumhaari Vandu akka ne bheje hai.Toh usee se jaake poocho na"[You only told me that Vandu akka had sent drumsticks. So why dont you go and ask her itself?] he replied ignorantly. She laughed and said "Vandu akka theek kehti hai. Aap na bilkul buddhu ho"[Vandu akka is absolutely right. You are a fool Raman]. "Oye madraasan. Mai aur buddhu. Kya abhi jo hua uske baad bhi tum mujhe buddhu  bulaoge" [Hey madraasan. Fool and me? Do you still prefer to call me a fool after all that happened between us tonight?] he replied playfully making her turn a deeper red. "Accha mere pyaare not-so-buddhu patijee. Chaliye. Mai hi bata deti hoon. Drumstick is an aphrodisiac"[Alright my not-so-foolish dear hubby. I think it's better I tell you. Drumstick is an aphrodisiac] she said and started giggling to herself. "yeh lo. phir se apni english speaking classes shru kardi. Matlab kya hai?"[Here we go again. She started with her english speaking classes again. What does it mean?] he asked confused. "Matlab Google kijiye"[Meaning? Look it up on Google] she said still giggling. "Oye madraasan zyaada daant mat dikha."[Hey madraasan stop grinning] he said annoyed and took out his phone to look up the meaning. He was shocked and surprised at the same time to know the meaning. He snuggled up tightly to her and whispered in her ears "Waise tumhe ek baat bataun. Agar tumne drumstick nahi khilaaaya hota toh bhi mai sher jaisa hi waar karta.Pata hai kitna mushkil hai mre liye tumse door rehna"[By the way, shall I tell you something? Even if you hadn't fed me those drumsticks I would have still attacked just like a lion. Do you know how difficult it is for me to stay away from you?]. She blushed and hit his chest playfully. They continued to make love throughout the night- sometimes tender, sometimes hard and intense and sometimes passionate. They had finally become one in the truest sense and nothing could bring them more solace than the comfort they had in each other's arms.
Edited by aishu_divan - 9 years ago
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res
edited

Jaanu dii🤗ek or jaado ki jhappi😆😆
Frst of all a big vala thankyou...you used your bedroom chronicles here...that is a very big thing actually. This thread has become special jist bcoz of writers like you. 

Coming to os...Valentine's week
hot bathroom romance...and the egos of mr And mrs bhalla...kya hoga inka...
puttar knows how to stick to his words..pura valentine week nikal diya and biwi was sulking seeing chocolates and roses of vandita and mihika😆😆

Omg..the final vala IT romance...blushy blushy☺️
gift giving time..lol chocolates...raman and his one liners by god. 

Its awesum jaanu di...with perfect use of props. Just too good. Loved itt.

Thnk you thnk you...for wrtng this one here. 🤗
Edited by ankita_sidana - 9 years ago
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res

PS.. sorry I may unres it little late Aishu 😕
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res2 for aishu

i still cant believe a mere vegetable can turn someone on and result into such a passionate encounter😆😆hatts off to you aishu for such a brilliant piece of work using a prop like drumticks👏👏

and the master mind aru di..aapko bhi pranaam🤣aisa prop dene ke liye.😆😆

omg from kitchen encounter in begining wen he laid his eyes on her waist..uske bad he grabbing her and then kitchen romance..hotness hotness hotness...by god...am actually bluhing blushing☺️☺️

Omg..dining itni hotthe last straw finally...wonderful passionate ending.

Thnkyou so much for wrtng here aishu🤗you did an swesum job yrr...romantic hot pasionate os with perfect use of prop...thnks a lott

Edited by ankita_sidana - 9 years ago
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am back to write my Ramayan 🤣. Aishu first of all thanks for the lovely dedication and the meaning of drumstick has changed for all of us since that day 🤣🤣. I really wanna know which AT number was that besharami ki height 🤣. LMAO 🤣. Most of them do not know the whole motive behind this drumstick 🤣 and you have redefined this vegetable all over again 🤣. My stomach is aching and I am coughing like a mad woman now and mention not earning glares from him 🤣.

Coming to you OS, Please don't say writing Romance is not your forte. This one is just too romantic and Hot ☺️☺️☺️. We are capable of analyzing this OS also in to different layers but those read my comment might get scared and as always only we people can deal with it 🤣. Puttar could not stay away from Biwi even for a minute. kya baath hai Puttar playing with drumstick without knowing the kamaal ki properties of drumstick ☺️🤣. I so loved it when she cutely convinced him for having drumstick and he was so excited about the pre and post dessert that in between really did not matter to him 😳☺️. The sisters talk when she murmured, If this is his mood even before having drumstick then his mood after eating ☺️☺️. I can imagine her blushing like nothing if they ever show us this kind of a romantic situation. Anyways we are watching YHM in sanskari slot and with the haddis around 😡 kuch nahi hoga 😭.

Uff ☺️❤️ that drumstick romance when both sat down for eating. Chewing and sucking the drumstick from either ends. That was just too sensuous for words and then on the bed tho you weaved a beautiful romantic scene ❤️ followed by the google wala part. You cracked me off and the final line by him .. Haiyee Haiyee ☺️ ☺️. Aiyooo, loved it Aishu 😳❤️

You also took me to forbidden land and I know you would have written this for whom. I am not mentioning that here 😳 which made this OS even special ☺️❤️
Jhappi pa le Aishu 🤗. Tu tho chaag gayi 👏👏👏. Brilliant and I loved every single line.

Love you Aishu for such a romantic blush wala OS 🤗❤️
Edited by arunabhi - 9 years ago
Divan.Pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unres Aishu ☺️
first off I love this prop 😆
secondly I love farmhouse romance, this is where we need to send them 😳
third of all I read too much in between the lines, so here I will control myself 😆😳
ishu convincing puttar was just ☺️
puttar kya jaane drumstick ka kamaal ☺️
kitchen romance with drumsticks ☺️☺️☺️☺️ im not going to analyze much, I don't want people to run away but you know what I mean ☺️☺️☺️😳
the feeding part was just at another level ☺️☺️☺️ followed by their bed romance ☺️
he googled it 😆 adorables 😳
I absolutely loved it Aishu 🤗
❤️
Edited by Divan.Pooja - 9 years ago
Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Aishu What Was That?!?!?!
So HOT😳
Who knew Drumsticks can be used this way😉
I bet those Drumsticks didn't even need to be heated up☺️
Ishu being Naughty like Raman now that was the best part