Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

That's ok V. It is not easy to go through the whole thread. I wanted you to know how I felt about ur story. It was simply awesome.
Thanks for liking my stories but Gosh the one I posted has my head spinning! I wonder how u guys will bear it! 😆
Looking forward to ur feedback.😳

P.S  are you too from an island? I am from Mauritius. 😃

I'm from Fiji 😃 

I need to take time to read stories properly, which is why I haven't started on your yet, since need to get out of bed soon to start the work day 😭. But will certainly read and comment soon 😃 I am sure it's just as entertaining as your other work.
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its just fab yaar totally loved it
i was in ishra land completely
thanx for such a wonderful os
N.R.Rona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@OSJ A BIG THANKS FOR THIS ONE...loved it..beautifully written with naughty Raman..i completely loved the jealousy issue and then the two most beautiful songs that suits so well with the occasion..i knew you would nail it..but am really grateful to you...unique valentines gift was so adorable..awesome yaar...
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OSJ, That was a really cute OS. I loved how Ishita can't sleep without having Raman beside her. Raman is so wicked to torture Ishita so much but he knows how to make it up amazingly with all the surprises at the stroke of midnight on Valentine's Day.
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aiyooo Jaaanu😳☺️..Bathroom romance-Eeekkksss☺️☺️...Someone wants to undress someone😳☺️..boring frozen turkey and mean lean worm-LMAO.🤣.Too funny.🤣.Awww...biwi wants to sleep on puttars chest😳..So adorable😳..but evil Raavan kumar is taking badla.😈.Hahahaha that epic step in that song😆..Liked how u incorporated it in the OS jaanu😊..Badle ki aag bakle se..Ishu is no less😛😃..Jalaofying her raavan kumar😉..Ufff that was some hawt bathrobe romance☺️..Awwwiee so cute he called her an adorable puppy.😳.Aww such a sweet idea..celebrations in reverse order😳..Choclates wala one liner-typical RKB😆-Romance ke beech mei taane maarna😆..Your dialogues are AMAZING Jaanu👍🏼..Made the OS more enjoyable for me..And the 24 roses -damn romantic😳..The ending was just BANG on and what killer dialogues😃👍🏼..Settling scores in the bathroom☺️..Superb😃..this was one hell of a romantic and hot OS Jaanu☺️..Props made it way more seductive..Thanku😊
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG Jaanuu!! this is simplyy adorable!! i was in aweee... Loved how ishita holds his pillow to sleep, her cute little jealous, her complaints..hayee.. last but the least raman's naughty antics. omg! i was like itna teasing! 
the way raman was pampering her with VD gifts.. another omg moment..promise wala dialouge melted me! haye!! <3 

totally cutee and i felt it real! 
i love it ..i love it.. yaya! :D :D 
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aishu_divan

Suniii.😃😃..Finally reading your OS😛..I knw Im damn late😛..But awww.😳..so sweet of u to dedicate it to the DIVAN AT gang.😃.Yes our besharmi inspiring each other to become more besharam..Lol.😆😆.The longer the better.😉😃.we wont mind btw..That edit is so beautiful😃..Haayyeee😳
Awww..so adorable😳..Ravan kumar surprising hi Jhansi ki Rani😳..waise JKR hamesha hi ullu banjaati hi easily..Lol.😆.LMAO sab ke sab bakra banadiya Ishu ko😆😆..aiyoo the bathroom romance☺️☺️..Hawwttt.☺️☺️.Recollecting all their previous bathroom encounters.☺️❤️.Waise these enjoy shower romance/rain romance alot😉😃.."I have my own ways of shutting you up"☺️ Aiyooo besharam bhalla wants to shut her up in front of family also.😳☺️.Ufff the love making was super hot☺️☺️..Awww..the proposal at the end was super romantic😳..Very beautifully written hot OS yaara😃👏..Thanks a ton for this one!😃

OMGG Aishuu... I am flooredd.. literally smiling and facepalm! 😆😆
Thankuu soo muchh.. Im glad u found this hot!😉😳

agree.. besharmi ka "no end" board lagena padega!😆😉
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bathroom romance at its best 😳. From Madarasan and Raavan to Turkey and Lean mean worm. The transition was the best 🤣🤣. Lovely crisp dialogues which made the OS super fun to read and romance as always the best 😳😳. When she couldn't sleep without him and the 24 roses ☺️☺️ blushy blushy moment and I grinned from ear to ear. When she sat with her wardrobe on the bed talking about the dance 🤣. I loved every bit ! Every time you come up with something new and crack us all. Totally loved it 😳. Thanks a lot OSJ 😃
Edited by arunabhi - 9 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OSJ you start the Os with the sexy look of Raman for Ishu in the toilet all time favorite with shouting for towel that was awesome. I never get tired of  Ishra they can romance anywhere and even either Ishu or Raman with the bathrobe one look of Raman can made Ishu feel week. Both are cannot be close together they are too hot to handle. And how Raman got all the gift to Ishu with true meaning at the last line is so sweet of him. He love her so much.Thanks you so much for the wonderful OS hope they have a nice trip on their Valentine's Day.🤗🤗Edited by usaonly - 9 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OSJ- this is terrific!  THank you very much for the PM!
Love the use of the props and the overall flirtiness of the OS!

Love her pouting and especially his beautiful surprise and the roses were just perfect.

Well done- a nice, long , cute, 😳 ISHRA treat for us. TFS!