Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
@ Anki
I will b posting my story tonight if you don't mind. It is still on the editing tableπŸ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulochana90

thank you so much glad u liked it πŸ˜Š

Welcome dear! πŸ˜Š
omshreejaanu thumbnail
@ Veeann
I think you didn't read my feedback on ur story! It is on page 19😳
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Double posting😳Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Hello everyone
I am back with another OS for this rocking thread.
My prop is bathrobe and towel, proposed by N.R.Rona.
God I had the most hardest time writing this one coz after reading so much on bathroom, bathrobe and towel and honeymoon, I simply had my mind completely blocked.
This story was being concocted for my bedroom chronicles but I had no choice but to adjust it and post it here.
It is lengthy, crazy and crackpot. I only hope that the ending will save me from your wrath.
I want genuine feedback for this one please. I know you guys love me and I love you too so feel free to be honest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hum Tum! 

Murugan! Yeh kya hain!! This man is too much!"
Shaking her head, Ishita started picking Raman's scattered shirts from the bed to put in the cupboard. Her eyes drifted to the couch. There lay his wet bathrobe and towel in a pile! She knew that he had purposely did the mess just to annoy her. She moved to pick them up, memory of what had happened an hour ago flashing in front of her eyes. She immediately closed her eyes.
"What a wicked man!" She muttered, blushing profusely. 

-Ishita! Arrey yaar, where are you?
-Kya hain? Itna shor! Paagal ho jaoungi!
- You are already mad, Madrassan!
- Any woman will turn mad if she has a husband like you!
- Accha! And any man will die of pneumonia if he gets a wife like you!
- Kya?
- Arrey paagal aurat! Get me my towel. I am wet and cold here. 
- Oh! Wait! By the way, did I hear a PLEASE?  
- PLEASE YAAR!! 

But as soon as she had knocked at the door, his hand grabbed her and she found herself imprisoned in his vice-grip hold. When she realized that he was completely naked, she couldn't stop herself from yelling.

- Ahhh...Ahhh
His hand on her mouth, Raman hissed: 
- Sshhh! Saara ghar sar pe charaogi kya?
- What are you doing?
- Romancing my wife! Aur kya!!
- Yahan? Aur woh bhi...

Her eyes moved to the lower part of his anatomy and she immediately shut them tightly. 
- Yes. Should I help you to take off yours?
- Chee! Chodo mujhe Raman...
- No way! Valentine's Day is coming...Don't you know that the week which follows is called  lovers' week and lovers should make love during the whole week...
- kya? Kuch bhi! I don't believe in these things. Now let me go. Koi aa jayega!
- What a boring frozen turkey I am married to! But koi baat nahin. I am everything but boring and frozen. I will...
He closed in to capture his wife pouting and yummy lips but...

- Ishima?? Kya hua? Why were you screaming? Are you ok?
- Ye...yes beta! I...I am fine. 
Pushing Raman away, her hand on the door knob, she stuttered:
- It was just a...a...lean mean worm in the bathroom who has scared me. I am coming beta. Wait right there! 

Raman glared at Ishita clearly annoyed while she only chuckled. He hissed: Fine! Go! But remember DO NOT complain later! 
He had no choice but to let go of his drenched wife to attend to their daughter 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Ramannn! Stop it na! It is late. I am sleepy. 
- I can't do anything about it darling. Let me concentrate on what I am doing.
- Ramannn! Please! Torture karte ho! I am tired.
- Toh jao na! Sleep! Why are you waiting for me? Waise bhi why do you need a lean mean cockroach besides you? Won't you feel scared?
- Ramannn! Joke tha!
- Joke tha?? Well it was not funny. I told you- DO NOT COMPLAIN LATER. 
- Ramannn! Please na! You know I can't sleep if I don't rest my head on your chest.
- Really? You should have thought about it in the morning! 
- Ravan Kumar! 

A sulking Ishita had no option but to sleep, squeezing his husband's pillow while Raman continued to work on his project with an evil grin on his lips. "Jhansi ki Rani will now think twice before leaving high and wet in the bathroom!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- What? Tomorrow? You mean 14 February? Mihir, just get me through your bhai please. He is not picking his phone.
Pacing the room, the receiver clutched in her hand waiting for Mr CEO to spare some seconds for her, Ishita waited. The man was unbelievable. Just because she had refused to entertain him in the bathroom the previous day...

- Ishita...
The voice from the other end ripped her from her monologue. She lost no time to confront him. 
- When were you planning to tell me that you are going out of town tomorrow morning?
Raman looked at Mihir. The latter had already dropped the bomb. An embarrassed Mihir only shook his head and left the room.

- I was to tell you once back home...
- Really? When you come back around midnight like every night. Were you planning to tell my sleeping form...
- Ishita...
- I can't believe this Raman! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, do you even remember or...
- I know Ishita...I thought that...
- You thought what Raman? 
- Listen I really need to go. I'll try to come early and we will talk about it ok!

Ishita fumed when he disconnected the call without waiting for her reply. Dismissed like one of his already "worked-on" file after a meeting!
Sulking on the couch, Ishita felt really angry, disappointed and utterly hurt. She was not a very demanding wife, was she? 
She was looking forward to Valentine's Day, especially this year. She had planned a great surprise for him. Tears welled up in her eyes but she immediately brushed them away. She should not upset herself like that. It was not good and if Ruhi saw her...
Sighing she took her towel and bathrobe and moved to the bathroom. She needed a warm shower to calm her nerves. 
When she came out half an hour later in her baby pink bathrobe, her face freshly scrubbed and glowing, her hair wrapped in the towel, she looked like a beautiful fresh lily. Moving to the mirror, she looked at her reflection and took in a deep breath and tried to reason herself. 

- What's wrong with you these days? You know Raman. He loves you so much. If he didn't tell you about the trip it is because he knows you will be disappointed. If he is going, it is definitely because he has to.

A sudden tiredness engulfing her, she slumped on the bed and set her hair free from the damp towel. She switched on the TV, zapping from one channel to another looking for something to cheer her up. 

"Hello friends, I am kunaal your host and in full josh to present to you Planet Bollywood ke special top 10 timeless songs featured on some of our Bollywood stars, songs which still has the same effect it had on us years back ..."
"The best moment in a Salman khan fan's life is when he drops the shirt to flaunt his Greek torso for the ladies to feast on and the gentlemen to turn green."

Her gloominess volatilized, a smile curled up her lips listening to the voice over as Salman Khan, in all his glory,  hits the screen. She found herself humming the song from Maine Pyar Kiya - "Yeh pagla hain, samjhane se samjhe na..."

- Who is this PAGLA who doesn't understand anything?

Ishita lifted her eyes from the screen to look at her chuckling husband at the doorstep. In return she only made  a face and looked away amusing Raman even more. He has left the meeting midway for Mihir to handle and to get a file left at home. It would also be a good opportunity to see his fuming wife. 

- Aap? You are back? 
- What are you up to?
- Well...I am drooling over Salman Khan!
Ishita answered back, trying her best to dismiss her husband's presence. 
- And are you being naughty on the bed at the same time?
Raman replied back tongue in cheek. 

She was looking delectable in her baby pink bathrobe and long wet hair cascading over her shoulders to her waist. Ishita gasped at Raman's insolence and turned beetroot red realizing that she had only her bathrobe on. Raman's eyes lingered naughtily over her as he moved to the cupboard to take his file and then to the bed to sit beside his sexy wife. 
She knew him too well. He was an evil creature. He knew how to get her to succumb to him and she had not fail to notice how desire had flashed in his dark orbs and how his lips had curled sexily into that lopsided smile.Trying to ignore him, Ishita fixed her gaze on the screen. 

"Who can forget his famous towel dance?" 

The reporter was saying and Salman khan was shown flaunting his chest and moving on the rhythm of "Jeene ke hain saat din..." Ishita was least interested in Salman Khan but she wanted to get back to Raman for the torturous past week she had spent without an ounce of his attention which she was craving for. It was pay back time for Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla

"Jaaye jaaye! Jaaye Jaaye! Ek baar Jo Jaaye, jawaani phir na aaye..."

- I must say the man is really hot. So sexy, whether shirtless and in plain faded jeans or with simply a cotton towel wrapped around him...
Ishita exclaimed over enthusiastically as Salman did his signature dance as the audience cheered around him. 

- What a cheap step! 
- kya?
-Aur kya? A towel is used to wipe one's anatomy not to hang in between one's leg and move vulgarly around! 
- Whatever! 

Ishita grinned inwardly watching Raman's disgusted face. She was very satisfied now. RAVAN Kumar was miffed. Would serve him right! Time to rub some more salt on his bruised ego, Ishita thought. 

- Hmmm...the reporter was right about gentlemen turning green when they see him. 
- Oh please! What nonsense. I am not jealous of this guy ok! He is just overrated bas!

RKB and JKR were fully ready to start a war when another song interrupted them.

"Mere khwabon Jo aaye..." 

Raman immediately shifted his attention to what was being shown on TV and murmured pointing at the tv screen.

- Now this is the timeless and utterly romantic song ever! My favourite! And yes, this is what I call SEXY. 
A freshly showered Kajol is dancing around naughtily wrapped in her towel. A pang of "something" hit Ishita inside and escaped through her lips. 
- Yeah DDLJ is a classic and the songs are timeless but... Kajol is not looking her best here. Look at her legs, not well toned and I think she is a bit fat...

Raman laughed aloud. 
- Now this is what we call a typical case of the pot calling the kettle black! 
- Hawww! Raman! You are just an unchivalrous man!

A fuming Ishita threw the remote control away and stood up ready for a stormy exit but Raman was quick to react. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him as she struggled like a fiery lioness.
-Ssshhh...stop it Ishu.
His breaths fanned her cheeks and she found herself going limp in his arms as his hand parted the bathrobe baring her neckline for his eyes to feast on. Gently he leaned forward to place his head softly at the crook of her neck to fill his nostrils with her flowery scent. He could hear her heart drumming in her chest. 
He smirked and tightened his grip around her waist as his right hand caressed the soft fluffy fabric of the bathrobe to feel her curves under it. Ishita could not stop herself from moaning as his hand landed on her soft mound.

- Why do you even try when you can't resist me madrassan?

The trance broke immediately. 
Her eyes snapped opened. 
She immediately pushed him away, the subsided anger resurfacing and stuttered:
- And this is why you take me for granted right Raman? One whole week Raman! Vandu Akka celebrated rose day, propose day, hug day and I dunno what else but mera kya! Mihika got a huge bouquet of red roses and a basket full of candies and but me, forget a rose or chocolate, I didn't even get a thorn! Now what? I am warning you Raman. You are going NOWHERE! I am not spending VD all alone in this bedroom like a lost love puppy. 

Raman was staring wordlessly at her, his arms crossed on his chest, his index brushing his lips    like always when he had her in a tight spot. 

- Kya? Have you lost your voice?

Shaking his head, a glint of amusement in his eyes, he only muttered:

- I am lost for words. Weren't you the one who told me that you don't believe in these things?  
Ishita's anger grew a notch higher. The man was really EVIL. Instead of pleading her, apologizing and saying a couple of sorry, he was acting overly smart and getting on her nerves. 
- By the way I must say that you are simply the most adorable puppy in the world.
Wordlessly, she turned away towards the bathroom.

- Where are you going Madrassan?
- I have no intention to parade in a bathrobe...
- Kyun? Are you planning to change into a towel and dance for me too?

Standing at the doorstep, ready to shut the door, she only glared back at him.

- In your dreams RAVAN KUMAR.

Bang! 

- Suno! I will be late tonight...
- Fine. I won't wait for you. 

She yelled back from inside. Raman smiled, rolled his eyes and left with the promise to surprise her at night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ishita reached out sleepily for her husband, her hands found his pillow instead. She sleepily lifts her head to look for the familiar figure but faint sound of running water from the bathroom told her that he was back but was in the shower. She again put her head down and closed her eyes, hugging his pillow. Raman walked out of the bathroom in his bathrobe partly opened revealing his chiseled, drying her freshly washed hair with his towel resting around his shoulders. His eyes went to his crazy madrassan who had a soft smile on her face. Chucking the wet towel on a chair, he walked up to their bed and instantly pulled the pillow away to take its place, his wet hair spilling water droplets on her face. Ishita's eyes immediately snapped open to drown in herself into her husband's deep and dark ones. 
Raman smirked when he found her scrunching her brows and and turning her face away with a cute pout.
In response he only pulled her to him, his gaze unwaveringly challenging her. Like a true Jhansi ki Rani, she held her gaze. Without warning his lips crashed into hers, forceful yet gentle, demanding yet granting. His hands roamed over her back while hers snaked around his neck running her fingers through his wet hair. When they finally broke the kiss, a breathless Ishita only rested her forehead against his, her hands clutching at the collar of his bathrobe.
Her eyes bore into his full of desire for her husband. 
- Raman...
She whispered.
- Sshhh...
He turned her face towards the clock. Midnight!
- Happy Valentine's Day madrassan. Wait...
He stood up and left her to come back with a huge basket. Sitting in front of her, he floored her completely.
- Ours is one unique affair! We always start from the end. We had a Ruhi first and then we married and then we fell in love. I just kissed and hugged you, so kiss day and hug day are done. Here is your teddy bear. Chocolates but please control ok. You are not Mihika's size and you can't afford much if it.
Ishita smacked him on his chest.
- Ouch easy lady! This is hot property. To handle with care ok.
Ishita only cocked her eyebrows mockingly as he flashed his dimpled smile making her go all weak.
- Now here are the roses. 24 roses for 24 months of marital bliss with you. 
Ishita took them one by one, her heart ready to burst with love for the man who had messed up this heart of hers so beautifully. 23 in all and then...one last one. An artificial one.
- Yeh Kyun?
She asked all confused. 
- This one is my promise to you that my love for you will die only when this one die.
In response, Ishita only threw herself in his arms, tears of happiness streaming her cheeks.
- I love you Raman.
- I love you too Madrassan.

When they pulled away, a sniffing Ishita asked in a small voice.
- Jaana zaroori hain?
- I really don't want to leave my adorable puppy but Yes...but I can stay...in one condition...
- Kya?
Raman leaned forward to whisper in her ear.
- Kuch bhi!
She laughed aloud. 
- As you wish! Got to pack my...
- Ok! Nobody... Looks...as hot as my husband in a bathrobe or with a towel wrapped around him... Salman khan bhi nahin!
- Tum bhi Kajol se kam nahin ho! 

Ishita threw herself in Raman's arms, laughing crazily as he scooped her in his arms towards the bathroom.
- Where are we going? 

Bang!
Faint voices and stifled laughs could be here from outside.

- Stop it Raman. Pneumonia Hoga aapko!
- No problem. My wife is a doctor. Mein hisaab ke bare pakka hain. Time to settle score for that lean mean cockroach comment now!
- Wicked! 

Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
My story is finally posted! πŸ˜Š
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

@Veeann

Darling just finished ur story! I am in heaven. For a minute I thought IshRa were on my island for their honeymoon! πŸ˜› 
Loved Raman's naughtiness and Ishu's shyness n the swimming pool scene with Ishu in a flimsy sarong and Raman's penetrating gaze! Subtly Sensuous something which I simply loved!
Nice my favourite part is the mast ending! Too good! β­οΈ Thanks for this V.

P.S- after reading two consecutive stories on bathrobe, will I be able to do justice to that prop I wonder! 

@Omshreejaanu

Thanks yaar. Sorry I had missed your comment. Your island, no they were on my island πŸ˜ƒ. I had so many water props, so I had to have some bheegi bheegi moments πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I see you've just posted, looking forward to reading soon, your stories always have that wow factor. 
Veeann thumbnail

Originally posted by: appuss

@Veeann- beautiful OS with the right mixture of sensuality and romance... loved itπŸ˜ƒ

Aapki dadi chubti he😳... thanks for including that too.

I agree there is no need of writing about body parts to convey the message... loved ur story dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Thanks yaar for reading. I included the dadi chubti hai just to get him to shave πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veeann

@Omshreejaanu

Thanks yaar. Sorry I had missed your comment. Your island, no they were on my island πŸ˜ƒ. I had so many water props, so I had to have some bheegi bheegi moments πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I see you've just posted, looking forward to reading soon, your stories always have that wow factor. 

That's ok V. It is not easy to go through the whole thread. I wanted you to know how I felt about ur story. It was simply awesome.
Thanks for liking my stories but Gosh the one I posted has my head spinning! I wonder how u guys will bear it! πŸ˜†
Looking forward to ur feedback.😳

P.S  are you too from an island? I am from Mauritius. πŸ˜ƒ

Veeann thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Vee  this is beautiful and romantic OS. Finally they get real honeymoon it happen in our writer world not from the show. Love their beautiful moment alone without anybody disturb them and the swimming pool part was so sensuous the way Raman check her out was superb. Hope to read more from you. Thank you for the beautiful OS dear. have a wonderful week ahead .πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks dost for reading and commenting. Sorry I had missed this before. I'm glad you enjoyed the OS, I am thinking of a longer FF with them on honeymoon, but need to finish off other stories first πŸ˜ƒ