Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
DECIDED TO POST TODAY INSTEAD, WILL BE BUSY WITH WORK, I DO HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BECAUSE NOW, THE STORY OF ISHITA'S PAST IS GOING TO SLOWLY UNFOLD. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTERS BECAUSE I ENJOYED WRITING IT. CHAP 27 TMMRW PAKA PROMISEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

'Everything is now set. Should I begin'' to which Ishita just nodded in the affirmative

'This is going to be so much fun...'' Said Ruhi before she took a deep break and began to scream

'Arrrggghhh...'' every time she stopped to catch her breath she started to laugh

This went on for about three times and just like that Aditya came barging into the room panting like he had just ran a marathon

'Ruhi are you okay...''

'I am now...'' Said Ruhi as she ran outside looking the door from the outside and leaving Ishita and Aditya in the room alone

Aditya stood stunned at what his little sister had just done. He didn't have the courage to look Ishita in the eye let alone move from where he was standing so in the end, he just stayed put. Hoping, praying, wishing someone would just come and open the door such that he ran out. He wished the ground would just swallow him there and then. He suddenly heard her speak

'Blackmail in regards to your sister always does the trick...'' but he didn't reply

'So are going to stand the whole day or are you going to at least sit down...'' Said Ishita but Aditya just stayed put and didn't say a word

'Okay then, if you won't sit then I guess I should stand as well..'' Said Ishita as she struggled to just get up and sit up wincing in pain

'Tshhh ouch that hurts...'' She said

Aditya looked at her and nodded his head before he went and helped her sit down.

'It is always a game with you isn't it...'' He finally spoke

'Oh you speak, I thought you had lost your voice for a while and I was about to jubilate'' she said

'Ha-ha very funny... You would like that wouldn't you.'' Said Aditya as he sat down beside her

Well kind of because you and your dad sound absolutely horrible when you sing in the shower, If I have to hear another Arijit Singh song sung by you two I swear I am going to blow up.'' Said Ishita hoping he calmed down and became comfortable around her

'Well I am not as bad as papa, He sounds like he swallowed people and when he sings they all scream at the same time..'' Said Aditya

'More like a cat is being murdered...'' she added

To which they all threw their heads back and started to laugh. It was like all the worry in the world that was there just a few minutes had suddenly disappeared and they were just two people in a room sharing a joke. Aditya couldn't stop laughing as he held his stomach and threw his head back laughing every time Ishita tried to imitate Raman singing in the shower

'Please stop I am going to pee my pants...'' Said Aditya as he continued to laugh

Ishita just joined in and looked at him as he laughed noticing in that moment that that had to be the first time she had actually seen him genuinely laugh. She looked at him laughing and couldn't help but smile praying to God this child never knows any sorrow in his life ever again.

Aditya stopped laughing when he saw they way Ishita was looking at him and just like that reality hit him and in that moment every wall he had put up to try and be strong just broke down and he too let go.

He threw himself in Ishita's embrace and started to cry uncontrollably

'Ishi... I am... I am s... so...'' He tried to speak but just ended up babbling random words

'Shhhsss Honey it is okay... ' Said Ishita as she hugged in back

Aditya held Ishita even more worried that if he let go she would disappear and all this may just be a dream. He kept on crying in her embrace for a while until he finally managed to calm himself down and finally for the first time in the last two days actually looked at her

'I am so sor...'' but before he could finish Ishita interrupted

'No No I do not want an apology, do not embarrass me. Let us say this was an unfortunate accident that will never happen again.''

'Yes never again I promise you, It won't...'' said Aditya pinching his neck to swear to what he was saying

'That is good enough for me.'' Said Ishita as she smiled at him

And just like that, a bond so strong and so powerful was created that it was going to take a lot for it to break. Aditya loved his mother there was no doubting that but he understood that maybe she wasn't such a nice person after all and in that moment he stopped trying to get a family because he already had it.

Raman who was bring medicine of Ishita and drinks like the doctor had ordered opened the door and came in humming the song Manwa Laage, Ishita and Aditya looked at each other and the laughter began all over again.

'What is so funny?'' asked Raman

'Nothing papa ...'' Said Aditya as he laughingly turned to Ishita and said

'I will go finish my school project and promise to keep my music down...'' and with that he walked out

Raman looked at his son and Ishita and couldn't believe that they were the same people 28 hours earlier. He knew something good had just happened and didn't want to spoil their moment so he didn't ask anymore

'Aren't you going to ask how that went...'' Ishita asked

'No not really, I can see for myself how that went.'' He said as he came forward and kissed her, something he had wanted to do for what seemed like forever

'We are going to have to talk about the sleeping arrangements.'' Said Ishita clearly getting uncomfortable

'Oh God you can relax I am going to sleep on the couch okay...'' Said Raman as he laughed at her relieved expression

A couple of weeks had gone by and everything seemed to be going well, Ishita was finally getting better and her stitches had been removed although she still had the cast on her ankle and hand. Her family was great, her children were great, and her husband was amazing as everything was perfect in fact too perfect.

Ishita couldn't remember the last time she had had a year where she could genuinely say this was an amazing year but this truly was turning out to be an amazing year, She hoped and wished nothing bad would happen but then again, if wished were horses...

Raman had resumed work after taking time off to make sure Ishita was absolutely okay and their relationship was growing each and every day, It seemed as if they would take on the whole world if only they were together and nothing else mattered. Until Kushan walked into Raman's office

'Raman I have some news on that assignment you gave...''

'What assignment'' said Raman who had genuinely forgotten

'Ishita and Abhimanyu ' Said Kushan

Raman's expression changed almost as if he was afraid of what he might find out if he pried further. He slowly slumped down into his chair looking as Kushan as if he was holding an atomic bomb

'What did you find out?'' said Raman

'I am still not so sure how she meet Abhimanyu but they came together to the orphanage and still keep in touch. They are very very close and he is very protective of...'' but before Kushan could continue Raman said

'Stop talking. I don't want to hear anymore...'' Said Raman as he got up from his seat and walked to the window

'Raman you asked me to get this, I never said you would like what you hear...'' said Kushan

'Put all the data you have in that envelope on your right and seal it. I will not be needing these services of yours anymore.'' Said Raman

'Are you sure'' asked a surprised Kushan

'Did I stutter? Do as I say'' said Raman

'Okay you're the boss...'' said Kushan as he did what he was told

Kushan could see that Raman was not only uncomfortable but also scared. A few months ago he was determined to find out everything about Ishita and now it was like the thought of it scared him to death

'May I ask why ...'' said Kushan

Raman turned around and looked at his friend and with at most honesty he answered

'I honestly do not know, but I can't break her trust.'' He answered

Kushan just nodded his head realizing the Raman was a very complicated fellow. He got up and handed Raman the envelope before he walked out of the office.

Raman looked at the envelop and to be honest to himself curiosity was getting the better of him and every bit of his body really wanted to know what the hell happened but his heart wouldn't just let him do it.

She had promised him that she would do it in her own time and tell him when she was ready, that was something that he surprisingly he was willing to do, wait on her time. He got the envelope that was handed to him and put in the side pocket of his briefcase before he walked back to go back home.

Ishita was seated in the living room together with children as she helped them with their homework. Santosh and Simmi were in the kitchen preparing for dinner and everything at home was just perfect,

'Aditya try and do this on your own without my help.'' Said Ishita

'But Ishima I am exhausted can we rest a bit.'' He said

Ruhi looked at Aditya and started laughing because she knew he just wanted to go play video games and skip homework

'Ishima tomorrow is not a school day, he can do it then...'' Said Ruhi as he tried to come to her brother's rescue

'Haan please please...'' Said Aditya as she looked at Ishita pleadingly and just then Raman walked into the house

'Papa ...'' they said as Aditya and Ruhi went over to hug Raman

'Welcome back papa, did you get it, did you manage to bring it...'' Said Aditya

'Hey how about asking how am doing first.'' Said Raman

'How are you, how are you doing, how was your day, mine was great now did you bring it...'' Said Ruhi who was clearly getting very impatient

Ishita looked at them and wondered what the hell their father had promised them that they were so excited like that

'Okay fine...'' said Raman as he got into hid coat and pulled out a video game

'Oh My God I can't believe you got it.'' Said Aditya

'Thank you papa you are the best...'' said Ruhi as she came forward to kiss her father

'Well my girl flattery will get you places..'' said Raman

The kids then ran upstairs as they desperately wanted to play the game

'Aditya can you at least keep you books ...'' said Ishita

'I will do it later Ishita please...'' he said as he continued to ran upstairs.

Ishita just nodded her head and turned to Raman and said

'You spoil these kids a lot.''

'I spoil them! You're the one who pampers them to death...'' Said Raman as he tried to come forward and kiss his wife

'Arre Raman why are you here early?'' said Santosh as she interrupted them

' Well I just wanted to spend some time with my wif... I mean see my family..'' said Raman

'Huh ha even I wasn't convinced with your answer, your family indeed.'' Said Santosh as she walked out of the house

Regardless of her misgivings with Ishita Raman seemed happier than he had been in a very long time and she mainly was the reason for it, which was something Santosh was really grateful for.

'Raman seriously...'' Said Ishita as she become shy

'What, aren't I allowed to spend time with you. I mean my family...'' he teasingly as he came forward to kiss her but again the door bell rang

'Ding Ding...''

'Arrgghhh Who the hell is that?'' Said Raman

'Ding Dong...'' the bell rang again

'Are you expecting someone.'' Asked Raman

'No I am not, maybe it's one of mama's friends.'' Said Ishita as she tried to get up

'What do you think you're doing?'' asked the Raman

'I am getting the door..'' said Ishita

'No you're not, sit down and let me.'' Said Raman as he sat her down

' Ding dong Ding Dong...'' the doll bell rang again

'Am coming, am coming...'' said Raman as he finally got to the door opening it,

There was a man standing there with a bouquet of beautiful red roses in his hand, he was dressed in black faded jeans and a white t-shirt with a brown leather jacket and sun glasses.  Raman had to admit he was quite handsome and wondered what he was looking for or who he was looking for

'Hey good afternoon...'' said the man removing his sun glasses that exposed his dreamy dark eyes

'Good afternoon, how may I help you...'' said Raman

'I am not even sure am at the right residence but I am looking for Ishita Iyer does she live here?'' he asked

'She goes by Ishita Kumar Bhalla now, am sorry how do you know her...'' said Raman who was getting curious

'Oh yeah she is married now ...'' Said the man smilingly

'Do I know you...'' asked Raman

'Oh yeah forgive my manners, I am Abhimanyu Raghav...'' he answered

Twenty Seven; http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4241564&TPN=52&#p119567130
Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago
prati_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow another amazing update!!
Thanks for PM:)
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yeh abhi hamesha wrong time pr entry kyun marta hain??
im jst thinking what will happened if ishu got that envelope...
btw awesome update
i loved ishu n adi's convo
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow its an amazing update 
the story unfolds further
ishu n adi bonding was sweet
and loved the way raman loves ishu
thank u for the update
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! So glad to see Adi and ishita bond that's nice. Aisha please update soon. You stop at the important time. Will be waiting. You write wonderfully.Edited by Ishrafanno1 - 9 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aisha thanks for fast update. Look like we are going to face the reality soon. Raman should check the information then he can prepare for what is going to happen but because of the promise he don't want to break it. Now what will be going with Abhi meet with Ishu. Love the Adi and Ishu part you make it light moment that good not the burst of one and he not call her Ishima yet right.will wait for next update and thank you so much for PM dear.πŸ€—πŸ€—
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh no abhimanyu at raman's house...
plzzz update sooon... and plzzz tell something about ishita's past...
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazinggg updateee!!!! finalyy abhi comes in! 
loved it.. esp the bond adi-ishita shares! super cute that!

cont soon! waiting!! :D
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
wow new twist,
update is supperb
ishita is ishita ,i mean full family like always same
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Terrific update,  thanks for the PM!
Love them growing closer and her acceptance by everyone in the family.

Glad Raman decided to wait for her to tell her truth, but Abhimayu's entrance now is going to get real interesting... can't wait to find out about her past.

Wonderful job as always.😊